Brad thinks leaving Jennifer 4 Jolie was d Biggest Mistake of His Life - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by anonymous39

Such a fake article.
Who would regret the relationship that gave you your kids? BS. If he stayed with Jennifer, he would still be childless like her. 

Anyway, Brad used to be good looking when he was young but white people age really badly. He looks horrible now.

I agree that the article is fake but don't think that having children negates regret. A lot of relationships end up with the couple having children but that doesn't necessarily mean that the relationships cannot be regretted. It's not the children that they regret.

Also, not having children is not a bad thing. I have two and I love them to bits, but a lot of people don't like children and don't want to have them. I don't think they should be derided for that. It's a personal choice. What if they were together and didn't have children? Why judge them for that?

Wow Brad
You were married to her
Still you cheated
You were married to Angie too
Still you cheated

Brad Pitt doesn't deserve any of the woman simply :)
Originally posted by TheBoss

Brad is a butt hurt jen fan

This reply is epic   ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by anonymous39

Such a fake article.[BR][DIV]Who would regret the relationship that gave you your kids? BS. If he stayed with Jennifer, he would still be childless like her.[/DIV][BR][DIV]Anyway, Brad used to be good looking when he was young but white people age really badly. He looks horrible now.[/DIV]

That was such a nasty thing to say about her not having children! Did he need to cheat to get kids? And if she can't or won't have kids that doesn't make her defected or below him [xx(] I love kids to bits and can't wait to have some but it's horrible to say something like that

@OP - he has always been an A grade A-hole he never deserved Jen
Originally posted by ---Betty---

😆

You didn't find her cute even in "Friends"?

I liked her in "Office Space" and "Picture Perfect" although it was a variant of Rachel, she was good

Later I stopped watching her performances

I found her annoying more than cute tbh
Well this article seems bullshit!
I am a Brad pitt fan! I don't think he is getting together with Jennifer or Angelina. All three are very happy the way they are now.
And Brangelina have a bond now since they have 6 kids. So they will be meeting each other occasionally and maybe get together again !
Jennifer I love her too, she is in a happy place and I don't think she wants to revisit the past!
Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

Jen's having the last laugh

why
So Aniston and Jolie were both present at the Golden Globes this year

But avoided awkward run in bcz only Jolie was seen on the red carpet (and got on the best dressed list), Aniston avoided it... But she later appeared on stage to present an award

Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago