Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Such a fake article.
Who would regret the relationship that gave you your kids? BS. If he stayed with Jennifer, he would still be childless like her. 

Anyway, Brad used to be good looking when he was young but white people age really badly. He looks horrible now.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Betty: What an arsehole! I've never found
Him good-looking either, he isn't remotely good-looking & Aniston is not even remotely cute. Cute just got insulted.

😆

You didn't find her cute even in "Friends"?

I liked her in "Office Space" and "Picture Perfect" although it was a variant of Rachel, she was good

Later I stopped watching her performances

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Not AT ALL! Not even a tiny little bit. My white friends would go ga-ga over her & I would think they need a visit to the doctor.
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never liked Pitt or Jolie. 
Aniston seems like a genuinely nice person, and I tend to like celebs with the sunny offscreen vibe. 
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does it matter now,  what he feels abt jen?  Jen is in a happier place n he never deserved her.  She is a gorgeous lady and is a nice person. 
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL. So fake! he has like 6 to 7 kids with Angelina. There is no way he is thinking leaving Jennifer for Jolie was the biggest mistake because if then he is calling his kids the biggest mistake, too. I don't know why people still hatch up this Jennifer/Jolie/brad thing years later. Isn't Jennifer happily married? And Jolie and Brad's have been together for so long with such a huge family, their marriage problems/break up prolly have nothing to do with Jennifer at this point. Everybody is moved on from that phase, except apparently the media. ðŸ˜†
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Such a fake article.

Who would regret the relationship that gave you your kids? BS. If he stayed with Jennifer, he would still be childless like her. 

Anyway, Brad used to be good looking when he was young but white people age really badly. He looks horrible now.

All those wrinkles. I wonder if he smokes?! While wrinkles are normal while aging, his skin seems to be affected too much for his age. 
priya185 thumbnail
why talk about your ex that is offputting
Brad is a butt hurt jen fan
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Brad is a butt hurt jen fan

🤣 this cracked me up