Brad thinks leaving Jennifer 4 Jolie was d Biggest Mistake of His Life - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Lmao she will cheat on him & dump him.

LOL! I don't think he's going to care; these are just his rebound flings. It's her who is going to get more exposure from this relationship. Who knew about this royal highness before she hooked up with Pitt? I didn't.😆
^^Lol she's known across Europe & in many parts of the world. He is though worlds more famous than her but she is certainly known. She is a big model too.Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago
Faaltu celebs ke faaltu issues..
No direct quotes; seems like a fake story.
^^A Google search will tell you this story has been denied a few times by him.. But that means nothing here or there. Even if he is seeing her, he won't admit it.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Lol she's known across Europe & in many parts of the world. He is though worlds more famous than her but she is certainly known. She is a big model too.

I thought only Businessmen, gamblers and grand prix enthusiasts care about Monaco. When did it become so important that people care about their royal highness?😆
^^Since Grace Kelly married into it. Plus evenir world famous actors, these sort of families can't be overlooked. Most actors care about status too much. LOL. Plus rumour goes a lot of those gambling places are owned by the Monaco family.
Good for him, but he should stay away now. This kinda interview can break her current marriage.
This article is in such poor taste. If this is PR,  then it's sick. I mean you cheat on a woman and then once your next relationship goes kaput, you release an article about how that ex is the love of your life and you would go back to her in a heartbeat though that woman is happily married at this point. How pathetic is this shit  ðŸ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 6 years ago
Didn't he once say that when he was married to Aniston, his life was so dull and he was so bored he did drugs.. or something like that ðŸ˜›

Then he had to publicly apologize to her for implying she was boring 
Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago