Dance Champions

Aryan eliminated? - Page 4

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 3dancelover

I didn't see him sitting down on the couches anytime during yesterdays episode and he wasn't in the precap. Also promoting other contestants and the caption he gave the pictures does make it seem like he is out. But seriously he is one good sport.

But this is highly upsetting and I really wish there was a way to bring this out to light because this is pure biasness. Like it is obvious Remo has some extra love for Bir I didn't really expect this from Remo tbh

Yeah That is surely annoying and he is a good sport looks like hes not coming back but who even knows whats gonna happen now it seems like a 60 % chance he not clming back and 40% he might

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

contact.remya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish they would have been clearer...cause if there is a possibility of Aryan coming back, I dont want them to say next week that he is out because he didnt have votes. I would have rather had sushant go...no offence. I wanna know if Aryan's voting line is open. Any one has any idea???
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: contact.remya

I wish they would have been clearer...cause if there is a possibility of Aryan coming back, I dont want them to say next week that he is out because he didnt have votes. I would have rather had sushant go...no offence. I wanna know if Aryan's voting line is open. Any one has any idea???

I think aryan may have been eliminated cuz what ridhimma (idk how to spell her name) said it is sad his journey has ended you can assume he has been eliminated. If that is true it sucks. ðŸ˜­
barunlove21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

I think aryan may have been eliminated cuz what ridhimma (idk how to spell her name) said it is sad his journey has ended you can assume he has been eliminated. If that is true it sucks.😭

Yeah after what ridhima said im pretty sure aryan is out he looked so done and tired in the video they showed and looked truly upset poor kid even apologized to everyone supporting him. He barely talks and now that he did its in total pain so that sucks. And yes agreed i think aryan really had a chance of winning this time i just dont understand the decision this time around at all its like they didnt even try to be fair it just seems like they simply didnt want wild rippers or sushant to get eliminated so since aryan was already benched technically they just kicked him out
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barunlove21

Yeah after what ridhima said im pretty sure aryan is out he looked so done and tired in the video they showed and looked truly upset poor kid even apologized to everyone supporting him. He barely talks and now that he did its in total pain so that sucks. And yes agreed i think aryan really had a chance of winning this time i just dont understand the decision this time around at all its like they didnt even try to be fair it just seems like they simply didnt want wild rippers or sushant to get eliminated so since aryan was already benched technically they just kicked him out

It is so unfair for Aryan. I disappointed in this show. 
barunlove21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

It is so unfair for Aryan. I disappointed in this show.

Totally agree with you my heart just broke for aryan when sushant had the line in his performance for aryan he said something along the lines of "suna hai tum bahut silent ho , lets get violent that was just so sad cause aryan was suppose to be there so it totally sucks to see how unforeseen this whole situation is
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously, Aryan deserved to be given 1-2 weeks, and then if his comeback performance wasnt strong enough (which I can totally understand recovering from dengue) he could have been eliminated. But that would have been fair. Without dengue, Aryan was a sure-shot finalist.
barunlove21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dplus

Seriously, Aryan deserved to be given 1-2 weeks, and then if his comeback performance wasnt strong enough (which I can totally understand recovering from dengue) he could have been eliminated. But that would have been fair. Without dengue, Aryan was a sure-shot finalist.

Agreed but looks like hes out but on one hand regardless of whoever wins or gets eliminated now the question will always remain that what if aryan was never eliminated unfairly then would he have won if not first place then maybe second who knows what could have happened it just seems unfair to the people who do win because people might question it thinking what would happen if aryan were thereEdited by barunlove21 - 6 years ago