Hollywood Movies & Stars

India-Forums

Hollywood Movies & Stars
Hollywood Movies & Stars

Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle; wedding in spring 2018! (Page 6)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:33am | IP Logged

So happy for them, but seeing them so much in love as much as doubter i am, I feel finding that guy who I can wake up to bed everyday and smile every morning. Their stupid story makes me crave for that love.Heart

Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 27 November 2017 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity-Swetha-

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

I could care less about the Royal family of Britain but Harry is someone I always liked. The personal touches he added seems to make it so special.Heart Loved their story and was rooting for them. 

Funny how I was watching Crown season 1 few weeks ago. Prince Philip refers to the people in Africa as "savages" and Queen Elizabeth laugh during the dinner.Dead

Remarkable, how the Royal family has changed with so many years. I heard Prince Philip is quiet a character.

Doubt he's changed. He's just learnt to keep his mouth shut. LOL

Prince Phillip reminds me of Narcissa Malfoy from the Harry Potter series.

Harry looked mad awkward during the press con and looked like a teen caught kissing.

true.lol, am not Pottie Shottie fan.LOLHave Zlich idea who are referring too.LOLr u an avid reader? 

yes, esp. he was trying to just his hand on his coat. I think she could sense his nervousness so she held his hands tightly more after that.

don't know if he has changed, but the extent of Britain influence can be filled in pages.16 sovereign nation still recognize her as the head. 

is India part of the common-wealth too?

clarity-Swetha-

goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MrsJonSnow-

Really, he's leaving???
Not a huge fan of mike but the show is about him and Harvey. It wouldn't be the same without him. I like Harvey and Donna but don't want the whole show revolving around them. Hope the rumours aren't true and Patrick stays!!

Have you watched season 7? Ever since Mike has become Junior Partner, there isn't much of Harvey and Mike now. Harvey has got a new partner; his old friend, Alex. But, I am wondering how are they going to write Mike and Rachel off? They are probably getting married in S07 finale? Killing them off in some crash will be awful. But, Mike and Rachel leaving the firm like Jessica won't make any sense since Mike is a Junior Partner now and Rachel has just passed the Bar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Harry is saying stars aligned when he met her, aww.These two are so at ease with each other, and you could see how madly they are in love.Heart

He said stars were aligned when he met her , awww.Day DreamingWillam and Kate seem cold and distance, but these lovebirds seem so at ease.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42144300

He did not let him finish and said yes immediately. Their story is s cute.

Not a huge fan of BA royal family, but have always had soft side for Harry and Diana.

God bless this two.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-prince-harry-meghan-markle-11594896

their full interview.Embarrassed

Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 27 November 2017 at 11:19am

clarity-Swetha-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 November 2017 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Social climbing vibes- Lol that is probably true. I think most who would marry into the royal family would be social climbing. Harry seems so in love. Hope it's the case for Meghan too. LOL Otherwise, he wouldn't take the symbolically huge step of marrying an American divorcee.

I also like this wedding for how unconventional it is. I want to see how the Brits feel about this. Maybe they're huffing and puffing away in private.

Oh yeah, Phillip being Lucius makes sense. I said Narcissa 'cause I was imagining him turning his nose up at everyone 'common'.

@Peanuts- Don't call my baby 'pottie shottie'. AngryLOL

Harry is in LUUURVE. WillKat are more perfunctory but chhota bhai seems more romantic.

-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 November 2017 at 12:51am | IP Logged
^^Definitely more romantic & in love. And she definitely seems social climbing, lol. Kate is known for that too.. But I like Markle's personality. Warm, inviting & very much her own person- I didn't even know anything about her till 2 days ago but they're so in sync emotionally & hes sooo in love!! SIGH. Makes you want all this too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clarityruky786-Swetha-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 November 2017 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Definitely more romantic & in love. And she definitely seems social climbing, lol. Kate is known for that too.. But I like Markle's personality. Warm, inviting & very much her own person- I didn't even know anything about her till 2 days ago but they're so in sync emotionally & hes sooo in love!! SIGH. Makes you want all this too.

I have a feeling Kate will not like Markle.

I like Markle's personality too- might be social climbing but at least she is warm and has a nice smile.

@bold- an in love Prince? Wink

ruky786-Swetha-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 November 2017 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I think William is the responsible heir who thought 1000 times before marrying someone. He thought Kate was the perfect spoil to his personality and it worked for Kate too.

Harry is the dil phenk spare who wants love. He is more like Diana and Will is more like Charles.

-Swetha-

Go to top