Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.

Okay, so maybe the Daily Mail readers are a vocal minority.

I agree that PC won't be a bridesmaid at all. Don't think she is THAT close to Meghan plus as you said, non-traditional for the royal family is not the same as non-traditional for others lol.

I really hope PC is a guest at the wedding and brings a date along. She would look so beautiful.
clarity thumbnail
Running the show: Judi, author of The Body Language Bible, says the redhead prince looked 'shocked with emotion and affection' while his partner is clearly 'the one with all the confidence' during their photo call today 

Eagle-eyed royal watchers spotted that Harry was making a bizarre 'paperclip' hand gesture at certain moments - something Judi says is a 'comfort thing'. She says: 'It's almost using his hand as a paperclip to hold his jacket together'

True love: The couple's appearance today came after weeks of fevered speculation that the pair were preparing to tie the knot, with bookies closing bets on their engagement late last week

The couple share a giggle

Judi notes: '[Meghan] has this trait of putting her hands on top of this. The person who does this is normally the one in control she's leading the game'
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Her ring is nice, a diamond from Botswana, Harry loves the place, and 2 smaller diamonds from Diana's jewellery. Their first public announcement was nice. They seem so happy. :)

Harry designed it himself and the photo op was in Sunken Garden- Diana's favourite. He is so sentimental about his mom- that is sweet.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I could care less about the Royal family of Britain but Harry is someone I always liked. The personal touches he added seems to make it so special.❤️ Loved their story and was rooting for them. 

Funny how I was watching Crown season 1 few weeks ago. Prince Philip refers to the people in Africa as "savages" and Queen Elizabeth laugh during the dinner.🤢

Remarkable, how the Royal family has changed with so many years. I heard Prince Philip is quiet a character.
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Peanuts

I could care less about the Royal family of Britain but Harry is someone I always liked. The personal touches he added seems to make it so special.❤️ Loved their story and was rooting for them. 

Funny how I was watching Crown season 1 few weeks ago. Prince Philip refers to the people in Africa as "savages" and Queen Elizabeth laugh during the dinner.🤢

Remarkable, how the Royal family has changed with so many years. I heard Prince Philip is quiet a character.

Doubt he's changed. He's just learnt to keep his mouth shut. 😆

Prince Phillip reminds me of Narcissa Malfoy from the Harry Potter series.

Harry looked mad awkward during the press con and looked like a teen caught kissing.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
C: Well seeing how they are already as non-traditional as it gets!! Idk. I don't like Her ring much, but whatever works for them. I loved Kate's ring. She's such a warm departure from Kate! She seems so warm, charming & put together but something always gives me social climbing vibes- Like her close friend PC. I love her but come on. Just don't like or care for Kate or any of them, but i suddenly like this wedding for just how unconventional it is going to be! A biracial, half-black that too, 36 year old divorcee. Marrying into the BRITISH Royal family. WOW. WOW.
C, ya just saw it on telly. It's very sweet! Their sentiment towards their Mum is adorable & heart-touching. I can see why he went for Meghan.
Lmaooo! Glad I am not the only one who caught on that, C!! He was SUPER awkward, she was more calm & composed. His nervoourness was adorable to me. :) He's madly in love with her!
Nope. Narcissa was the only bearable one in that family. Philip is no-one but Lucius. Straight-up Lucius. I think it's Eli who has mellowed with age. One of her son's has been caught time & time again in paedophile rackets. YUCK YUCK YUCK. Philip will off it sooner than Eli. That woman is made of steel.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So happy for them, but seeing them so much in love as much as doubter i am, I feel finding that guy who I can wake up to bed everyday and smile every morning. Their stupid story makes me crave for that love.❤️

Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago