Dance Champions

Outstanding performances today!

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Outstanding performances today by MJ5, Faisal and Vaishnavi, and Aryan Patra 👏
I felt all of them were well deserving of their full marks.

I especially have to point out that I was relieved that the choreography for my 2 favorites Aryan and Faisal was shining today...thank God!  Because up until now they both were not being pushed to their potential.  Even now they can do so much more.

Also for Aryan...I know krumping is his forte...but he excels in performances like the one he did today...and I hope he gets more chances like this one to shine.
Edited by Fatima_Q - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally was in love with aryans peformance and even faisal and vaishnavis it felt like finely they payed some attention to them i think this performance of aryans is deffs my favourite and I absolutely love it when he does crumping but even his slow acts are so good as you said especially because there is some crumping but very less it like his own kind of slow dance everyone was just great today and well deserving
nila_krishna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aryan Patra is my favourite👍🏼Hope he will winEdited by nila_krishna - 6 years ago
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg, my thoughts exactly. So happy with their performances this week. Hope they keep the momentum going :)
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree! I loved MJ 5 and Aryan today...especially Aryan...I want to see him win! 😳