Chat Clubs

|| Bizim Hikaye CC|| - Page 4

FarhatHK thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

She marries him in the British version. But in the American version, he leaves the show after 5th season. I read on wiki. Considering that they are introducing more of Savas's family, I think the turkish version will be different.

Btw, read on twitter that Savas's brother baris will make an entry in flashbacks.

Oh good! I think she will eventually marry him then as its going to be made with a Turkish audience in mind...yes I read that too about the brother...lets hope this will be done nicely and he's integrated smoothly unlike what happened in ALA !! Fingers crossed! I think thus show will be good at it though...as its based on a previous hit show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhatHK thumbnail

Oh yea!!Thought she looked familiar.

Going by the promo, Filiz said no to his proposal😭which was expected but still😭

Hey but I smell jealousy from Filiz... so aag barabar lagi hai... bhujegi nahin...have hope it will kindle more love in her!
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you to PM this to me... I am not in the country now so not watching ... will watch after 20th Dec...
What happened after Barish's mom came - I saw that episode without eng subtitles infact even episode 9...
very much curious to know if Filiz is still okay with Barish.
FarhatHK thumbnail
The latest promo... savas is so hurt... any idea what's going on?
FarhatHK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shilpi77

Thank you to PM this to me... I am not in the country now so not watching ... will watch after 20th Dec...

What happened after Barish's mom came - I saw that episode without eng subtitles infact even episode 9...
very much curious to know if Filiz is still okay with Barish.

I don't want to spoil it for you but Filiz is upset with Baris/savas... he's relentlessly wooing her though...
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FarhatHK

I don't want to spoil it for you but Filiz is upset with Baris/savas... he's relentlessly wooing her though...

wow want to see it
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The latest promo... savas is so hurt... any idea what's going on?

read on insta

B : filiz i know you are very angry but can we speak for a second?
F : we can't 
B : why ? 
B : you will say whatever you want whenever you want but you will not listen to me , really ? but why ? ... I can love you filiz , I can burn the world by a drop of your tears but you're not the only one... I show the same importance to your siblings ... I learned from you how to think of others more than yourself ... You're not alone, your siblings are the same ... you all think about everything but yourself ... this is a very big thing ... it's like a miracle... this is something that I've never seen and never tasted 
F : we will move from your home in these few days 
B : move ... go ... damn .
FarhatHK thumbnail

read on insta

B : filiz i know you are very angry but can we speak for a second?
F : we can't
B : why ?
B : you will say whatever you want whenever you want but you will not listen to me , really ? but why ? ... I can love you filiz , I can burn the world by a drop of your tears but you're not the only one... I show the same importance to your siblings ... I learned from you how to think of others more than yourself ... You're not alone, your siblings are the same ... you all think about everything but yourself ... this is a very big thing ... it's like a miracle... this is something that I've never seen and never tasted
F : we will move from your home in these few days
B : move ... go ... damn .

Thank you so much for the translation! Which page does these? Ill try n follow it too... and hey looks like savas is getting a bit frustrated... will this make Filiz soften a little is something to watch for...!!!

Btw was sad about the death of yesteryear actor Shashi Kapoor... and saw a lovely Haymur VM of his old song...keh dun tumhe ya chup rahun! Nice one!Edited by FarhatHK - 6 years ago
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the translation! Which page does these? Ill try n follow it too... and hey looks like savas is getting a bit frustrated... will this make Filiz soften a little is something to watch for...!!!

Btw was sad about the death of yesteryear actor Shashi Kapoor... and saw a lovely Haymur VM of his old song...keh dun tumhe ya chup rahun! Nice one!

https://www.instagram.com/_burakdeniz.exclusive_/
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys i watched till epi 10..
Cant find links with subtitles fr nxt epis.. help me