|| Bizim Hikaye CC|| (Page 4)

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 03 December 2017 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarhatHK

Originally posted by UglyDuckling.

Such a romantic touching episode...can't wait to see what Filiz replies to Baris's proposal? Any idea?

Have you watched the episode in english? any links?

Sanaa I watch the English subtitled ones here - Turkish TV Series channel on You Tube

Here is the link below:

https://youtu.be/o4C6zFltpj4

Yes but they have not uploaded after 8th epi..
Have u watched 12th epi in english? I cant find it anywhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarhatHK

FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 03 December 2017 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Such a romantic touching episode...can't wait to see what Filiz replies to Baris's proposal? Any idea?

Have you watched the episode in english? any links?

Sanaa I watch the English subtitled ones here - Turkish TV Series channel on You Tube

Here is the link below:

https://youtu.be/o4C6zFltpj4

Yes but they have not uploaded after 8th epi..
Have u watched 12th epi in english? I cant find it anywhere.

Yes no episode 12 yet
FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 04 December 2017 at 2:40am | IP Logged
The girl at the counter talking to Burak in the new promo reminded me of
Krystle Dsouza!

Edited by FarhatHK - 04 December 2017 at 2:40am
Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 04 December 2017 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
 Hello all of you! 
Havent been able to catch up on BH. Looks like its going great with Burak's character revelation. 

Have seen a couple of scenes of shameless, i think the whole family and Baris/Savas stay together in the same house! 

FarhatHK

FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

Hello all of you!
Havent been able to catch up on BH. Looks like its going great with Burak's character revelation.

Have seen a couple of scenes of shameless, i think the whole family and Baris/Savas stay together in the same house!

Hi SIA ... you should really watch it! I'm sure you'll be hooked! So you mean we can expect Filiz n family to move in with Savas soon? Does she marry him?
UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Hello all of you!

Hi SIA ... you should really watch it! I'm sure you'll be hooked! So you mean we can expect Filiz n family to move in with Savas soon? Does she marry him?

She marries him in the British version. But in the American version, he leaves the show after 5th season. I read on wiki. Considering that they are introducing more of Savas's family, I think the turkish version will be different.

Btw, read on twitter that Savas's brother baris will make an entry in flashbacks.

FarhatHK

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 2:32am | IP Logged

The girl at the counter talking to Burak in the new promo reminded me of
Krystle Dsouza!

Oh yea!!Thought she looked familiar. 

Going by the promo, Filiz said no to his proposalCry which was expected but stillCry

FarhatHK

FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 05 December 2017 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Hello all of you!

She marries him in the British version. But in the American version, he leaves the show after 5th season. I read on wiki. Considering that they are introducing more of Savas's family, I think the turkish version will be different.

Btw, read on twitter that Savas's brother baris will make an entry in flashbacks.

Oh good! I think she will eventually marry him then as its going to be made with a Turkish audience in mind...yes I read that too about the brother...lets hope this will be done nicely and he's integrated smoothly unlike what happened in ALA !! Fingers crossed! I think thus show will be good at it though...as its based on a previous hit show...

UglyDuckling.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index