Thnx fr d link
Fr d first time im nt excitd to watch it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UglyDuckling.

FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 11:55am | IP Logged
It was a very interesting episode!!! And have to say Burak is doing such an awesome job playing Baris...he lives the character! So does Hazal and everyone else! Nervous about what will happen in future episodes but hopefully it will remain gripping!
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I am so happy seeing how Bari kidnapped her and now the promo has me all drooling 
BUT 
Filiz is still married to Cemil!!!Broken HeartCry

Serendipity..

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 15 January 2018 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
The only good thing about the new promo is the kiss!EmbarrassedLOL  But cemil the annoying man had to reach them!Angry
I hope Filiz doesn't disappoint! Turkish writers are very much capable of going the Ekta way. You never know, Filiz might start the jaap of 'I am married, i need to make this marriage work' crap.Wacko

FarhatHK

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

The only good thing about the new promo is the kiss!EmbarrassedLOL  But cemil the annoying man had to reach them!Angry
I hope Filiz doesn't disappoint! Turkish writers are very much capable of going the Ekta way. You never know, Filiz might start the jaap of 'I am married, i need to make this marriage work' crap.Wacko

I hope notOuch
The marriage was a formality anyways. Once she gets the kids, she will divorce. But yes ofcourse, now we need to see how her saasu ma reacts to this.LOL She might tell Cemil to divorce/annul right now. Fingers crossed!!

This show is in talks for season 2. Barfi marriage might happen. Baris (the dead brother) will be back. Shameless has 8 seasons..I think turkish writers will stick to those story lines first. Hopefully!

I need to check if she married cemil in shameless as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarhatHKSerendipity..

FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 16 January 2018 at 7:55am | IP Logged
^please do let us know if she marries the cemil character of shameless
FarhatHK Senior Member
FarhatHK
FarhatHK

Posted: 16 January 2018 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

The only good thing about the new promo is the kiss!EmbarrassedLOL But cemil the annoying man had to reach them!Angry

I don't think Filiz is of that kind to stick n try make a fake marriage work... she seems very clear from the outset itself that she's doing it only as it was meant to meet a purpose ... she is too no nonsense to go through the whole "make it work thing as for her it was always only like a transaction purely for the sake of her siblings

I doubt that honestly if they stay true to her character

Edited by FarhatHK - 16 January 2018 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..Serendipity..

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 16 January 2018 at 8:48am | IP Logged
^^Hopefully Sana and farhat!

Also with respect to shameless, I remember seeing a scene where fiona(filiz) is in a wedding attire with someone else other than Baris. So I'm assuming it's cemil. But I'm not sure if they indeed get married or not!   LOL

Edited by Serendipity.. - 16 January 2018 at 8:49am

FarhatHK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index