Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I am liking this Chandra.  he is so much in control of his situation. 
Varshini although good natured and loyal to her husband, is vile to Moora.  The final punch of Chandra's announcement of her pregnancy - wow, he takes the cake and eats it too !

Why did Nandini go to her father from the Temple? She was already married to Chandra. And she was not even forced physically / threatened by Varshini and Bhadrasal.  
I am sure she and chandra have some plans and reasons to play later. ðŸ˜‰

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys please do key in how it feel to read the ff... These days I see no comments which is a big turnoff  for me... Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Can't wait for the next update, Avan.
Write for us who enjoy your work thoroughly and wholeheartedly. Don't worry about the rest.
You can't force people to leave a comment...  
Although it's very frustrating and almost insulting - when you spend do much time Plotting a story, drafting, editing the story  - all for the readers entertainment - and they don't even bother to leave a word whether they liked it or not, which part they enjoyed, which part they dint like and why... It's not that high an expectation as an author, isn't it?
JanakNandini thumbnail
Sangs 
yes.   It is biggest let down. ..esp in cn forums. ..If u go to ja or ipk forums or udan etc When we start a title there will be huge heaps of likes and comments.This cn i dont know why...Only or in my case just 2 or at max 3 do write something. ...
I think even in ur ff ipk friends are more interacting... Not from cn i guess. 
I spend all my free time to write something  effectively. ..These days even my loyal fans dont visit except one or two...

Edit 
Wattpad has better response than this cn forum...It is disheartening  Sans...If this is the response rate, I may not write further...I  can happily write reviews for your ff. which iam quite lagging behind because i am  writing this ff..
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
AshtaVasus thumbnail

You're right.  Even in my FF my friends from IPK3 are more interactive.  Whats interesting is, none of them have watched the CN show.  Even then they drop in to read the FF and comment on the chapter.  Here, our own CN forum guys who have watched and enjoyed the Show, are not even stopping by... 
I think i should try wattpad now.  How is the response for yr ff there? 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Wattpad ,you need followers  and it really takes time to get noticed. But I say it is worth trying ... Are you there in that..Pm me your wattpad username...
Shailu already there and is happily writing stories there. Recently myself too published one story. Response is far far better than here...
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear I am writing comment for the first for ur story.
Read 7 chapters in one go.u have written it nicely.loved the way you present the story n the most important thing is ur language .loved it a lot dear.waiting for the next update.:)
JanakNandini thumbnail
Thanks Vrish...Iam happy that u love this ff ..thnx for commenting. ..
JanakNandini thumbnail
Friends
First of all i will start with New year Greetings.
Happy New year Mauryans.. 
With a heavy heart Iam saying that here after Iam not going to write here.I have already shifted Estranged to Wattpad.Love is bane will also make its landing in Wattpad.
Interested readers Let me know I will pm the link.
Thanks for all support
Regards
Avantika