black hi hoga..andheri devi se kaafi milti hai πŸ€£

it can be red also , khoon chus lena type πŸ€£
Purbishona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wrote it few hours ago for Ray πŸ˜ƒ

Naamkaran after leap 1st epi analysis

So 15 saal baad ,

15 years ago Avni died .. In serials I know death never comes to female leads but she got shot on her heart and then drowned in the water and she was a kid back then .. phir bhi nahi maregi πŸ˜•

so whose story is this now ? πŸ˜•

scene opens with a young man who is shooting for shampoo ad I guess and spotlight coming from his left side , so I guess πŸ€” 

ok no he is making coffee , so it is nescafe or Bru ad !! 

but he only poured hot water in cup , ok black coffee .. but spoon use nahi kiya phir banaya kaise ?😳
bande ne toast bhi bana liya , newspaper bhi utha liya kaam ka banda hai btw and single surely πŸ˜†

yaa don't show his face properly .. Newspaper ki headline aur toaster ki brand bhi dekhli maine πŸ˜‘par chehra mat dikhao πŸ˜ƒ

arre they showed his face  in 1st episode itself abhi toh shoe ka brand dekhna baki tha πŸ˜­

nobody is in room so yeh smile kyu kar raha hai , newspaper me jokes hai kya ? πŸ˜²

btw why so much focusing on eyebrows ? 

Smiling watching rains.. Kamu ka bichra hua relative hai yeh phir πŸ˜†

filling coffee mug with rain water  
WTH , he drank that also πŸ˜² kho gaya kuch kho gaya iska πŸ€£
first dialogue "tumhari wali coffee banana sikh gaya " 
iss type ki coffee ki recipe Google uncle ke pass bhi nahi hai πŸ€£ 
firstly add hot water in coffee powder ( I hope cup me tha πŸ˜† ) then no stirring with spoon and add rain water of mumbai .. Dhamaka kar diya isne toh πŸ€£

now he went in rain giving his version of SRK's pose , expecting a bollywood rain song πŸ˜ƒ
nahi dikhaya rule breakers and umbrella came πŸ˜‘

btw yeh khandani umbrella lagta hai πŸ˜›

the man got shocked like tanki ka paani khatam ho gaya suddenly during bath πŸ˜†  a policeman standing holding an umbrella over his head.. Police yeh kaam bhi karti hai aajkal πŸ˜•

the man complained "you again came to spoil my moment" the police replied " Sir , Mataji bura man jayegi ." yeh Mataji who is she ? It can't be Avni πŸ˜† he is the boss then and the police got nervous by his look πŸ˜† 

the boss said he will not fall ill as he will drink ginger tea from Ali's cafe πŸ€ͺ (usme paracetamol milata hai Ali πŸ˜† )

the police aka DD ( i hope I heard right it can't be Didi πŸ˜†) asked " Woh noodles wale bhaiya ? " pointing his finger at his head πŸ€£ 

toh dikha diya noodles ko I mean Ali ko , pouring ginger tea and giving it to the boss  πŸ˜† 

cafe ka naam and menu both are nice πŸ˜† so, this is the same childhood friend of Avni as in the board it is written.. toh Avni is with him ? She is alive 

Ali asked the boss "kya khayega ? " so they are friends , I got it.. but before he can reply , the assistant police came with his dialogue " humare sir na chick khate hai na peas . "  And started finding the meaning of pea in dictionary πŸ˜²

Who gave him job ? πŸ˜•  

and pea ka kuch aur meaning nikala from dictionary awww gawwd πŸ€£ said " chi yeh kaisi kaisi items rakhte hai aap noodle bhaiya ! " πŸ€£  the boss made him understand the actual meaning later πŸ˜†

so the police advised Ali to write it as poha and besan ke ladoo not to uljhaoying it like his noodle hairs πŸ˜† but Ali told "desi naam ko english me likhne se customer jyada impress hote hai " 
like some people desi gaali ko english me deke khudko educated and impressive samajte hai πŸ€£
But the assistant started arguing again and his boss gave him epic dhamki " iss se pehle main tere face ka cartoon banake Ali ke wall pe lagau , nikal yaha se . " πŸ˜† from the next dialogue we got to know the boss's name  is Neil .. Assistant got scared and bhag gaya πŸ˜ƒ

at last Neil said poha and besan ke ladoo is ajeeb combination .. dimag bacha hai ( coz mzximum males in the serials got none πŸ˜† ) Ali said besan ke ladoo is my favourite and Neil guessed then Poha will be Avni's.. I am impressed , aise hi agar humare CC members cafe kholte toh pata nahi menu kya hota.. Like me and Ray menu " Momo with kitkat "  πŸ€£

now Neil seriously got irritated by Avni rant and want to meet her ( I already sensed a triangle , experience you know πŸ˜‰)  But Ali told him "pehle main toh milu . 15 saal se wait kar raha hu. " πŸ˜² and exact my reaction by Neil πŸ˜†

Then  Avni is not with Ali.. isko pata bhi hai if she is alive or not so basically this Ali is kind of psycho " woh milta nahi hai 15 saal se Avni ko mehsoos karta hai " πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  Neil's conclusion "filmy dude. and you are complete mad " πŸ€£ now Ali doing shayari regarding Avni in between watching his mobile screen.. banda dialogue bhul raha tha toh mobile u know πŸ˜† 

BTW Zain ( Neil) donated his previous hairstyle to Ali's waiter  πŸ€£
DD got a phone call and shoved the chickpea ball into his mouth in one go πŸ˜†

now discussion going on about case 123 and Avni .. My gut feeling they are related ( experience bas bhatt uncle ko nahi hai πŸ˜†) DD told they got some info about case 123 and Neil started to leave giving Ali bill payment . Ali - Policewale ko marunga toh achcha lagega kya ? BFFs.. πŸ˜†

Ali is thinking when will Avni come and  aa gayi Avni par chamko cafe me nahi 

Avni ( I guess ) emptied a bag full with notes into donation box in front of God idol in the hospital.. police siren.. chalo yahi hai case 123 for sure πŸ˜Ž Avni changed in bathroom , waise isko itni asani se hospital ki bathroom without any population mil kaise gayi πŸ˜• She dropped something from her locket , need to give clues to Neil .. 

Neil outside smacked DD's head saying " Siren ke saath saath barat bhi le ke aa jata.. Ek announcement kar deta chor , police aagayi hai bhag jaa. " πŸ€£

DD started praising the chor " pehli baar kisi common man ne politician ko luta hai " πŸ€£ πŸ€£  

police  searching thief ..
Neil thought thief is a boy and went towards male toilet but saw footprints towards female toilet πŸ˜† He is confused andar jau yaa na jau.. Idiot police saath me lady stuffs toh le aate πŸ˜‘

chorni female toilet se nikal ke iske saamne se nikal gaya but he did not care to notice (may be busy watching Motu Patlu on the TV of hospital πŸ˜†) .. the pathetic hit and miss case of all serials πŸ€ͺ they already started playing ADHM bg music .. matlab bande ne chehra tak nahi dekha kuch bhi.. 

Avni's face was shown to viewers and Neil ke hair udi udi jaaye πŸ˜† ok I am confused by her expression .. upar se flower or raindrops not falling right ? πŸ˜• electricity ka kaam chal raha hai yeh πŸ€£ usme itni smile kyu kar rahi hai .. Main hoti toh 4 kadam piche ho jaati darr se 

and one more thing air conditioned hospital me itni hawa kaha se aa rahi hai πŸ˜² baal udna bandh hi nahi ho rahe πŸ₯± 

chor nikal gaya ab banda jai mata di karke toilet me ghus raha hai , kyun ghusna bhai bekar me.. Aha yaad aaya gira hua locket jo uthana hai πŸ˜†
BTW its good , outside of any room write ladies toilet toh woh toilet ban jata hai πŸ˜† I will write it outside of my room to avoid relatives 

Neil got the locket and the expressions are like got the 2018 FIFA world cup's ticket πŸ€£ "Ab toh main jaunga hi Russia" πŸ˜†

Neil found a jacket in dustbin.. itna mehenga jacket dustbin me kaun phenkta hai bhai πŸ˜• 

chorni I mean Avni saw a poster and murmured I'm coming Dayawanti Mehta.. the fakeness of the poster clearly visible to audiences though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mandir ke saamne ruki car and usse nikli yeh platform heel wali dadi with another high heel wali.. πŸ˜‰

another heel wali faltu me pouting.. Anyway I thought she came out of the car with pouting face only πŸ˜ƒ 

news reporters asking Dadiji "aapki poti ki shadi tay ho gayi hai , kaisa mehsoos kar rahi hai aap ? " yeh sawal hai πŸ˜² like Dadi will reply " aisa lag raha hai ke meri hi shadi honewali hai." πŸ€£ toh high heel wali uski poti hai ? I guess.. 

waise dadi ne kurta and palazzo pehna hai with shawl πŸ€£ 
Aarti started and aatma of Lakhbir singh got inside the pandit as he started singing Ambe tu hai jagdambe kali fluently πŸ˜† 
dadi giving speeches like fake babas πŸ€£ poti ka naam Rhea yeh bata diya πŸ˜ƒ but woh high heel wali is not the poti πŸ˜• she is Dadi's daughter , kitni age hai iski ? 

start ho gaya selfie with matarani session πŸ˜†

Avni is watching news in mobile .. I think it is airtel network thats why only aisi ajeeb places pe aati hai πŸ˜† Avni remembering how her dadi shot her and telling my new name is Ananya Verma.. suddenly she realises about her locket cover not with her and collides with Neil .. bas tapke dono  paani me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wah bhai mil gaya Naamkaran river after Swaragini river 

precap : 

that was Sea πŸ˜² kaun hai yeh log ? kaha se aaye hai ? πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ 

samandar me dube hue insaan ka aisa expression hota hai.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ usko bhi iss baat pe hasi aa rahi hogi ke I am still alive after drowning into sea  πŸ˜†

Edited by Purbishona - 6 years ago
Purbishona thumbnail
Happy Birthday Chocopie πŸ₯³

have all the happiness of the world πŸ€—

Enjoy your day πŸ˜³

love you β€οΈ
Purbishona thumbnail

Do you think you're brave?

Depends on situation.. I have phobia of many things but when I need to act brave I try to be as brave as possible.. 

What annoys you the most about people?

Poking nose unnecessarily in others life.  

When do you feel your most vulnerable?

When I see someone is crying in front of me. 

Do you usually follow your heart or your head?

Heart and it lands up me in worst situations sometimes. 

What was the experience that impacted you the most in your life?

I don't want to remember.. Its not a good one .. Regarding good one when my sister was born and I used to take care of her .. I felt I got some maturation by that way.. 

What are you most grateful for in your life?

I can have a 3 course meal everyday.. 

Who is the first person you call when you're in trouble?

Nobody .. I try to act as hindi daily soaps heroines πŸ˜†

Where do you go when you need some inspiration?

To my plants and sometimes just a walk to riverside..

What are some things that you wished people knew about you?

I talk least but that does not mean I don't notice anything.. 

Do you believe in second chances?

yup in some cases.. cause may be someday I am in need of that .

What is your idea of a perfect vacation?

laying on a bed reading adventurous and detective ,mystery series books.. nobody to disturb. 

What's your favorite thing you own and why?

My phone or my laptop cause via it I can keep in touch with my CC family.. By the way I don't own it .. so , need to change the answer . Those books that I got as a reward while in school for being 1st or 2nd in class or some competition. I can't choose one , they all are my favourite.  

What kind of art do you enjoy most?

Music arts.

What movie title best describes your life?

Home Alone.. I spent most of my life alone at home πŸ˜† another can be Clueless.🀣

They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?

The problems faced by an introvert πŸ˜†

In what situation or place would you feel the most out of place in?

In my relatives house or may be neighbours.. Specifically in any kind of gathering  πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?

The rules society made for girls from now on would be followed by boys.

If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?

when I got a tiny , very little type crush on somebody in tuition batch and was confused should I ask his name or not. that time I want to make myself a call and tell "Damn ! just ask his name. Its easy you know." Though I never asked and changed the tuition batch. πŸ€£ 

What are some of your personal "rules that you never break?

I never judge anybody without letting myself in their place..

If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?

When I put a jerrican of water in fire while at the same time my lab partner was pouring alcohol in fire πŸ€£ 
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shona yes I had lunch...
Omg u r awesome u wrote that today😳
I will read it in nytπŸ˜†
Purbishona thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sowmya_

Shona yes I had lunch...

Omg u r awesome u wrote that today😳
I will read it in nytπŸ˜†

ok dear πŸ˜³

yes today afternoon πŸ˜†
Purbishona thumbnail
koi aaye to ping karna WA yaa FB messenger pe .. I am still here πŸ˜†  
Pata nahi kyun aaj mood achcha hai kaafi.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@pubi-
U haven't added my birthday on first page yet😭
Purbishona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

@pubi-

U haven't added my birthday on first page yet😭

Warda when is ur birthday ?