Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everybody..

most of you know me already but I am still going to introduce myself for those who don't know me.
I am Liana and I have joined IF on 2010. It's been almost 7 years that I am here and I have enjoyed the days being here. But now... I lost interest..
  Everything is the same here. Nothing new happens.
ok.. the logo has changed.. some icons changed.. but more than that: nothing changed at all.
Don't you think there should be something new? Something which will increase the interest in people for staying here? It's cool to be here to discuss the show which you are watching BUT if you don't watch any shows? Then what? Where should we go? What should we do other than visiting some Signatures shops or Fan clubs or chat clubs? Now I have even stopped creating signatures. I still remember what the suggestions of some members were. Like: marking usernames on posts.. like this @username ---> the member would automatically get notification that the member was mentioned on a post. OR that we can decide how our "background-design" look like! Like that we get the option to change the background (red with stars which is odd) to any other picture we select on our pc/laptop/or even smartphones and of course the colors of the icons aswell, all these can be changed on our settings. I know this might be very difficult and time consuming to do but you can start by changing the emoticons with new once. like you take from whatsapp or so.. Bildergebnis fr whatsapp emoji girl
There were soo many great suggestions by many of the members here.. Vijay sir again ignored them whereas he was the one who was asking for suggestions by members. Bildergebnis fr whatsapp emoji girl and again the time by writing those great suggestion got wasted. Bildergebnis fr whatsapp emoji girl

I just wanted to say goodbye to everybody and thank you that I got the chance to spend my time here. Bildergebnis fr whatsapp emoji heart

PS: I am going to open a Topic soon which includes ALL THE EMOTICONS on iPhones which you can just copy and paste to your post! To get a PM whenever I post the post, then please add me to your buddy list :)

The Link to the Emojis you can find here:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4923632

Liana Bildergebnis fr whatsapp emoji heart
Edited by Liana. - 6 years ago
Kya hua??
kyun going😕
Mujhe dekho--meri more than 200 k posts trash mein gayi hai
I am still here

Ab dosto ke liye nahi chod pa rahi hoon yeh place

I will say same to you

Tusi na jao🤗
Originally posted by .Amrita

Kya hua??
kyun going😕
Mujhe dekho--meri more than 200 k posts trash mein gayi hai
I am still here

Ab dosto ke liye nahi chod pa rahi hoon yeh place

I will say same to you

Tusi na jao🤗
nothing new happens here.. nothing! everything is same shit.. sorry to say but that's really true.. 🤢 And yeah. I know you had something about 200K+ posts.. I don't have time to watch shows nor to create something which made me always come to IF.. but if I don't have time to do both of them, why should I come to this place then? Friends? Where are the friends?🥱
Very well said and true!! I get you, wishing you all the best and enjoy life.
hey nazu whats up?🤗
yep ur right..its very stale out here..
i do not watch tv so nothing to discuss either..
last show i enjoyed was sg ..after that nothing
could get me hooked ..its the usual craps out there..same
boy meets girl..same fam drama..memory loss face surgery..sick of those..
its better to watch korean dramas they are short n wraps
up with finite shows..no dragging..
so there is hardly anything i can talk abt here ..
well will always keep touch with u..via pms..
love u buddy 🤗
Hi Liana. Hope you are doing well.

I will be short.I am here since 2007 and absolutely nothing has changed here and trust me i have been waiting for a change since so long. Including the ones you mentioned,get a notification if some one comments on your post or at least be able to mention each other using @. And yes emojis here are just so damn boring,it feels like half of your emotions go unexpressed. Another thing is only English being supported in languages, for example,what i mean to say is when i write something as my status or in my signature box in Urdu the text just doesn't show up(idk about other languages). And lots of other things ...so yea its pretty boring in that case.

Edit: PS: I am going to open a Topic soon which includes ALL THE EMOTICONS on iPhones which you can just copy and paste to your post! 

That is going to be awesome of you. Thanks in advance.And yes its monotonous and kind of caves-like but stay if you can.))
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

Hi Liana. Hope you are doing well.

I will be short.I am here since 2007 and absolutely nothing has changed here and trust me i have been waiting for a change since so long. Including the ones you mentioned,get a notification if some one comments on your post or at least be able to mention each other using @. And yes emojis here are just so damn boring,it feels like half of your emotions go unexpressed. Another thing is only English being supported in languages, for example,what i mean to say is when i write something as my status or in my signature box in Urdu the text just doesn't show up(idk about other languages). And lots of other things ...so yea its pretty boring in that case.

Edit: PS: I am going to open a Topic soon which includes ALL THE EMOTICONS on iPhones which you can just copy and paste to your post! 

That is going to be awesome of you. Thanks in advance.And yes its monotonous and kind of caves-like but stay if you can.))
Hey, you know. This place was my second home. Many members are saying the same but I know why is it so. I was always visiting this place even if it's just for 5 minutes. I had to visit IF! Even if I didn't have internet and was abroad. I had to visit this place everytime i was like missing something. but now... that feeling is not there.. not anymore. I didn't visit IF for like 5 days and I never got the feeling "missing" something. Like if you are abroad but missing your home. Your own home and place... this feeling isn't there anymore for me for this place. That's why I am here with this post. I am not saying that I am going to deactivate my account and say goodbye forever, but I just wanted to make you all know, that I've lost interest in this place and may not come for days & months and even years! I don't know...
The creator of this site must know, that the technology is getting more modern than ever! And thats why they should "atleast" try to go with the technology and not stay like in 80s Even our grandparents try to know our "teeny" language or our technology itself like trying to understand our Video Games etc... 🥱
awhh naz are you really leaving?
to be honest what you said was spot on, IF is always the same, things need to change

for instant snapchat, Instagram, whatsapp etc all have updates and new features come in whereas on IF they never add new features.

i feel like things are too restricted here, but i had good memories on here. 
very inactive myself, but if you leave ill defo miss you and the good times we had. 

Sumi 
xxx
Hi
I hope u r doing good

First of all I totally agree with u. 
IF is losing interest day by day. I still remember how exciting and active it was when I joins it way back in 2010
It's been 7 years and the excitement is vanishing slowly
Even I have lost interest in avtar and siggy forum too

The only factor which is responsible for my presence here is my group of friends
Of course we All made great friends here and we come here to chat with them.

So consider about it too😳
Edited by Reenatyzed - 6 years ago
Been here is relaxing reading FF/SS/OS the problem I've experienced is the fact not watching any shows so I cannot be fully part of any forum 
but I've totally enjoyed and learned so much from your tutorials and now that you will be leaving 
nothing much interesting is there on IF 
Hope from time to time you can send occasional PMs