Preetan FF : Truth of life Epilogue(Pg 110) - Page 7

Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update I.had an idea that tanya is gng to be obsessed with karan but pls don't separate preeran update soon
This is soo  amazing  plzz don't separate preeran get someone for Tanya. 
Part 14

Luthra family starts the arrangement for Kritika's haldi ceremony. Preeta comes to house in early morning to meet Karan. She sees him sleeping peacefully in his room hugging his favorite pillow. 

"Why do you always come when I am sleeping, taking advantage of me Karan holds her hand in sleep 

Preeta : if you mind it then I won't come tomorrow to see your face

Karan pulls her down when she is about to leave. 

"You will not be able to leave me so easily baby doll says huskily 

Preeta : okay leave me, somebody will come in this room, now get ready 

Karan : why are you so boring?, learn to be romantic sometimes 

Preeta pushes him away while blushing but stops at the door. 

Karan : wait I have something for you (opens his closet) 

Preeta ; what are you doing

"I brought this for few days back but couldn't give you hands her a gift bag

Preeta : what was the need for this?

Karan : please take it, if you don't like it let me know 

Rakhi calls Preeta downstairs for something. Karan goes to get ready for the day. On road Shrishti buys small gift for Sameer to surprise him. 

"I am sure he will like this looks at small sports watch but also thinks if he will like her middle class gift. 

Shrishti : I know shorty will love this gift 

Preeta quickly opens the gift at her house only to find the small necklace she wanted to buy earlier. Her eyes are full of tears and find herself to be luckiest girl on earth. Nobody would have imagined Karan luthra could have been such a great lover beneath all the flirt nature. She wears the necklace in front of mirror.

During day the guests starts coming there for haldi ceremony. Preeta wears white sleeves with curly hairstyle. Shrishti helps her do make up and wear some simple jewelry reflecting her simplicity. 

Link to Preeta's dress 

https://2.imimg.com/data2/SN/UO/MY-4703871/white-suit-250x250.jpg

Sameer is passing from Kareena's room who is talking with somebody about the family album from the engagement. The photographer asks about Sameer's picture which she declines. 

Kareena : he is just relative, you don't have to print out his picture but make sure my other children's photos come out great and also from today's function 

Kareena : I don't know why bhai always want to bring burden in house 

Kritika enters the room but does not notices Sameer standing on the other side of door. 

Kritika : what are you talking with yourself mom alone

Kareena : nothing, I was preparing for your function, after all nothing should lack in my princess's ceremony 

Kritika : I feel so bad that Rishab bhai's engagement broke and we are preparing for my marriage 

Kareena : you don't have to worry about that alright, he will also get good girl

Kritika : I hope all my three brothers get married soon and settle 

Kareena : Three? only Karan and Rishab 

Kritika : Sameer bhai too, he is our brother mom, you don't like him?

"He is just stranger in this house, my both brothers are emotional fools to adopt kid from roadside, like imagine who will marry an orphan, what will he say who is he Kareena shows her disgust to Sameer 

Sameer's heart is broken in million pieces after seeing her point of view. He recalls Shrishti's view of seeing him as son of Luthra family not just the person he is. 

Kareena scolds Shrishti for coming late to make arrangements. 

Shrishti : I was stuck in traffic, you should be familiar with city 

Kareena ; stop arguing with me, now get to work alright 

Sameer : Kareena bua, she is Luthra family's employee not your personal assistant (shuns her off) 

Kareena : now you has started answering me back, I can see result of influence (looks at Shrishti) 

Sameer : just because she is not Luthra that does not mean you will taunt us 

Kareena leaves in huff without further arguing with them. Shrishti feels contented to see the same guy standing up for her who is part of Luthra family. Sameer leaves without looking at her to his room quickly. She remains speechless seeing his gratitude for her and follows to his room. 

"Don't say thanks, I didn't do this for you organizing his clothes while talking 

Shrishti : really? can I ask why you did this for 

Sameer : because you are Preeta's sister, I respect her a lot and even you are Karan bhai's favorite 

Shrishti hides the gift in the bag after seeing his displeasure. All her desires crushed in one moment and leaves. 

"I am sorry Shrishti but I am doing this for your well being Sameer apologizes in his mind after she leaves and decides to not attend the ceremony. 

In the afternoon the families gather for Kritika's haldi. Karan desperately waits for Preeta's arrival when he senses her presence from outside. She enters the house like cool breeze with her hair blowing. Finally she comes in the hall with everybody stunned to watch the beauty. Karan and Rishab's eyes does not take off from her sight. Kritika and Shrishti sees the brother having their eyes on Preeta from long time. 

"What is happening, you know sometimes I am scared if this two will end up fighting for my sister Shrishti says 

Kritika : please don't say that or else there will be big storm in this house 

Shrishti : I am just saying, but you take a look how both of them are seeing

"my dear brothers, my marriage is happening soon, if you say we will also bring your brides at the same time her words bring both of them out of dreamy land 

Karan : Miss would be bride, focus on your wedding okay, don't think too much 

Shrishti : sorry sir but today I will agree with her okay

Karan : my tall fan, thats not fair 

"Everything is fair in love Sir Shrishti looks around for Sameer but he is nowhere to be found

Kareena : bhabhi should we start the ceremony now, first you both brothers will apply haldi okay come on

Rishab rubs slowly on her cheeks while Karan showers her with so much haldi on face and hands funnily. Preeta laughs at his antics when she and Shrishti too apply haldi. 

"Next year I will do this are your sister in law Preeta when you will become Mrs Karan Luthra whispers in her ears and Preeta blushes more. Kritika asks about Sameer but Kareena diverts her mind to something else. 

Rakhi ; mummyji, did the ritual haldi came from Akshay's house 

Dadi : yes driver got it, he is outside, send somebody to get that 

Preeta ; dadi I will bring it, relax

Karan goes to receive a call from somebody outside when some girls come there to take selfies. Preeta who is bringing haldi from car witness the moment. Her eyes turn red in anger with Karan has gotten into flirting again. He tries to stop her but gets stamped on his feet by her. 

"Preeta, listen to me runs behind her

While grabbing her hand the haldi falls on both of them. People in hall feel awkward about that but Shrishti handles. Karan notices some mark of haldi left on her cheek side. 

Dadi ; Preeta, go wash your face 

"Okay dadi goes without looking at him

Karan too makes an excuse to wash his face because of haldi. He holds her in corner for ignoring him. 

"Leave me, I am not talking to you tries to remove his hand 

Karan ; I am trying to tell you something, I said sorry and I didn't do that on purpose 

Preeta ; really? you mean girls come by themselves 

Karan : now not every girl is like you to ignore me, thats not my fault if I am so charming 

"Then you enjoy your charming, I am going from here is not able to go and asks him to leave her 

Karan gets intimate while rubbing his haldi cheek on hers. Both get lost in the moment not realizing Kritika's presence 

"So much love is between them yet are so egoistic says in her mind

Preeta sees her and pushes Karan immediately. 

"There is nothing like that as you are thinking, we were just Karan stops

Kritika : yes you both were? complete your sentence brother

Karan : now that you know, its not good to hide anything from you 

Kritika : my dear brother, I knew this affair of yours from very beginning even before you both realized

Karan and Preeta look at each other making faces. 

"And what should I call you, friend or sister in law hugs Preeta happily 

Karan gets happy too seeing their bonding together 

Kritika ; I am so happy for you both, why don't you get married with me and Akshay on same day

Karan : no yaar, you know how broke is Rishab right now we decided not to marry until he settles down

Kritika : okay then its your choice, now go and wash your face before somebody else sees you like this

Rakhi : after haldi, Mehndi girls will come and then finally we will have sangeet 

Mahesh : my wifey, when will we have chance for romance 

Rakhi : have some shame, you are father of three kids 

Mahesh : there is no limit for romance (teases her) 

"Yes dad there is no limit but there is definitely age for romance and you have become old now for that Karan and Rishab again bullies him 

Mahesh : you both, mom's spoilt brats, nobody values me in this house

Rishab ; last time I heard that somebody was very eager to be on your team

Karan ; who are you talking about

Rishab : that spicy girl, Tanya, she came to dinner other day and made dad on her team, imagine 

Karan :I will also have some old scores to settle with her, just let her come today, you didn't invite her for haldi 

Rishab : I gave her the car but don't know where she went 

After few hours Mehndi ceremony starts when all girls have henna on their hands. Rakhi tells the girls to put Mehndi very carefully on Kritika's hands. Shrishti tells Preeta to put Karan's name on her hands but she denies.

"Have you gone crazy, there are so many people here and its not my mehndi function, if you want you can have Sameer's name in your palm gives tit for tat to her sister 

Shrishti gets disheartened about Sameer not present with her. 

Preeta ; by the way where is he? didn't even came to haldi

Shrishti : I don't know and I am not even interested in knowing 

Preeta : did you fight him again?

Shrishti ; why do you think I always fight him, you never see fault in him

Preeta : just like you always side with your cricketer Karan Sir

Shrishti whispers the girl to put Karan's name on Preeta's palm without knowing anybody and also put Sameer's name on her Mehndi. 

Karan holds his ears to say sorry but Preeta does not give in easily. She puts forward condition to find his name in her Mehndi to get an apology from her. 

"Like really, you are so dumb criticizes her decision 

Preeta : if you really want to get forgiveness, then you will do as I say

Karan ; you know you are not that simple you look like, dangerous woman 

Preeta : you should know that by know Mr Luthra, that I am a doctor too 

Karan : fine if I find the name then you will do what I say

Preeta : agreed, whatever you say 

Shrishti is desperate to see her Mehndi color and wait for the person whose name is on her palm. One the girl accidentally drops water on Shrishti's wet Mehndi causing to spoil whole henna. 

Girl : I am so sorry

"Thats okay, i will go clean it looks at her wet hands 

She hears some women talking of rubbing Mehndi is not good sign. Shrishti recalls same incidence in Sherlyns' ceremony previously and it came true. 

Preeta's Mehndi comes more darker than everybody else. 

Shrishti : wow sis not bad, it looks like your future husband will love you a lot 

Preeta : we will find that soon, just wait and watch 

Precap :Karan and Preeta's romantic drive after ceremony. Tanya spoils Kritika's marriage ritual to revenge for Sameer's pain due to Kareena. 

Aww!! Such cute PreeRan parts!! Excellent writing and waiting for the next part😊
Awww!! So cute amazing work keep it up and update next part soon
LOVED IT!
I really wish this happens in the show soon...
Beautiful update i loveee it very much  
Part 15

Preeta takes Karan at terrace to have him find name on her Mehndi. He eventually have hard time but ends up finding it much to her happiness. 

Preeta : not bad, my future husband (puts hands around his arms) so what do want from me 

"One small goes near  her

Preeta closes her eyes with small smile 

"Romantic drive distances away little bit and laughs 

"Tonight? gets restless 

Karan ; you don't have to agree if you are not comfortable 

Preeta : anything for you, by the way you are forgetting something

"That you wore my given necklace softly whispers in her ears almost touching it 

Shrishti calls both of them downstairs 

Priest tells the auspicious day for marriage is after two days. 

Tanya looks at her parents picture while sitting outside near pool. 

Flashback

"Tanya, why do you never listen to me her mom Nandini is shouting because of clothes she wears

Tanya : mom, chill I am a doctor's daughter, I am taking extra clothes for safe side 

"Are you trying to fool your mother, don't even think about that, put those small dresses back twists her ear

Her father Vikram comes to save her daughter. Tanya has been a princess of her father from childhood. 

Vikram : why are you scolding my daughter again?

Nandini : you pampered her so much that she does not have any shame, look at her clothes see (shows small dresses) 

Vikram : we are living in London, for god sake and my daughter is not less than anybody (gives her high five) 

Nandini : okay spoil your daughter, when you will have hard time finding boy for her then don't come to me alright 

"My reserved mom, you don't have to look guys for your daughter, boys will come running after me, you just wait puts hands around her mother 

Nandini : you father daughter duo always are on side, I wish I had one more child to be on my side 

"Mom, I don't have anybody other than you both, what will I do without you both, and don't worry even if dad does not support you I will always stay on your side batters her mom 

Nandini : don't try to bribe me with your sweet talks, it won't work with me

Tanya ; you are my super cool mother, love you (hugs her) 

Nandini : my princess now get ready your flight is within few hours 

Flashback ends 

Chaaya ; sis, Sameer has come to meet you, should I call him 

Tanya : okay, tell him I am here 

Chaaya : yes sis 

"What is he doing here right now confused asks herself 

"Pinky, what are you doing enters near the pool 

Tanya ; I should I ask you the same, why are you not in Kritika's function 

Sameer : can I not come to meet you? I was just missing you 

"Sameer, please don't lie if you don't know how to, tell me truth demands him

Sameer ; it is family function, there is no need for outsiders 

Tanya : what are you talking about? 

Sameer tells her about Kareena's behavior towards him as well Rishab's temperament. 

"Why do you pay attention to that woman, she herself is selfish, because of her you will break ties with other explains him 

Sameer : sometimes I feel I was better in that orphanage, this world is not good as we think it is

Tanya ; you know what mom always say, the biggest healer of wound is not time but love, if you get from one all your pain will go away in a moment 

Sameer ; so much time has passed but still our heart are still one 

Tanya ; okay come on now cheer up, lets have dinner 

Sameer : thats so sweet, I am so hungry 

Tanya : fresh up I will set the table for you lets go (goes inside) 

Tanya sets up the table for Sameer to lighten his mood up. 

Sameer : pinky where did you learn cooking, did you do some classes

Tanya : no way, you don't know mom she made do everything in india people do 

Sameer ; I am so happy you were raised by such great parents, who loved you like daughter (holds her hands) 

Tanya : thats right, I feel lucky sometimes, they both did everything to give me best lifestyle they could 

Sameer : I want to talk with aunty please, you might have told her about me

Tanya : of course I would but right now she is not good terms with me to talk 

Sameer ; come on, don't be so formal, you are her daughter, it happens, at least you call her and ask

Tanya : okay I will have her talk with you happy now eat 

Later after Sameer leaves Tanya's picks up knife recalling his pain because of Kareena's taunt. She want to cut the tongue who dared to hurt her brother's feelings and emotion. 

Chaaya : sis, please control yourself 

"This time I won't because it concerns with Sameer, I will show that Kareena Luthra what is the result of hurting my loved one plays with knife and slices between an apple rapidly. 

After ceremony Karan and Preeta goes for small drive in city. 

Karan : why are you so quiet?

Preeta : this functions make me so tired, by the way you did not tell me how was I looking today

Karan : is that really the reason for you to remain quiet, do you need me to praise you, come no baby doll 

Preeta : why not, I am not asking for much, at least you could have told me that I looked good 

Karan : you are being influenced by me not bad, started praising yourself 

Preeta : there is no need to be happy, where are we going

Karan : I am not telling you

Preeta : why? I asked one simple question 

Karan stops the car near beautiful small lake shining with light of moon. 

Preeta : wow, this is so gorgeous, looks like you visited every beautiful place of city with other baby doll

Karan : for your kind information, I don't come here with girl, you know why because this place is for somebody special I reserved 

Preeta : so nice of you

She remembers about Tanya's promise and gets guilty of hiding biggest truth related with his life. 

Karan : where did you get lost? do you have anything to tell me

Preeta : you will know when right time comes 

Karan remains confused about her words. Their conversation is interrupted by his phone call. 

"One minute  goes to the other side to talk on phone 

Preeta : why did you do this Tanya? I have to lie to my Karan when I always yell at him to messing up 

Preeta sees Karan tensed and ask him the reason for his mood. 

Preeta : is everything okay?

Karan : actually tomorrow coach called me in early morning to meet with some sponsors, he sounded tense 

Preeta : don't worry everything will be fine, I am sure it will be some good news, now come on smile

"Not bad, you sound like totally like me pulls her towards him 

Preeta : why will I not be, I am going to be Mrs Karan very soon right

Karan : you are in so much rush to get married, any reason

Preeta removes her hand from his arms hearing him. 

Karan : what happened? 

Preeta : you know after Prithvi's mess, people are talking rubbish, I won't be able to tolerate anymore insult this time

Karan : and I won't let that happen this time, no one would dare to say anything 

Preeta : I trust you a lot but please don't break my faith 

Shrishti call Preeta to come home. Later Karan drops her back to her house. 

Shrishti shares the incidence of Sameer with Preeta. 

"Shrishti, give him some time, maybe he have some problem going on he cannot share with anybody Preeta tells her

Shrishti feels relaxed after hearing her sister's advice. She decides to give some time to Sameer to share his feelings. 

Karan is passing from Tanya's house and sees the light on. He gets chance to tease her again. 

"You? opens the door with shock 

Karan ; can I not come at your house? after all we are friends now 

Tanya : sure, come inside 

"Actually no, I have come here to kidnap you tells her 

Tanya : that was so funny, I got scared (Gets sarcastic) 

Karan : you didn't sleep yet

Tanya ; I am not feeling sleepy, so just doing some time pass, I am missing my house London

Karan : wanna take ride with me

"What? asks him again

Karan : come I will take you to such good place that you will forget your London 

Tanya ; really? then I want to see that place where people can forget their life 

Karan : lets go 

Both of them goes to Karan's cricket field in midnight. He jumps from wall with her

Tanya : what are we doing here?

Karan : see this ground carefully, every time when there is match, people come here with so many hopes 

Tanya looks around every corner of seats thinking about his words. 

Karan : come sit here, will you have something 

Tanya ; no thanks, but at this time are you allowed to come here

Karan : not really, maintenance staff is here always so they limited people 

Tanya : you were right, this place is heaven, anybody would forget their routine life here 

Karan : this place has seen my every victory, and saw me lose, but somewhere it gave me strength to fight 

"Very few people can achieve what you did at young age, having your name is better than people seeing you with your parents  identity Tanya tells him 

Karan : now enough of my stories, tell me something about you, I never heard about you except you are Sherlyn's sister

"I am raised in London from childhood, my parents settled there when I was very young, but my mom is very conservative, she is very strict about our culture laughs remembering her mom 

Karan : she should be after all her daughter is danger to society, and wearing such short clothes 

Tanya : shut up, I don't know why people are so much into what I wear 

Karan : just kidding, but your mom is right this world is not that decent

Tanya : thats the thing, one should know how to protect self, thats where mom and dad always had fights, my dad always raised my like boy, sent me to self defense classes but mom controlled my steps 

Karan : I want to meet your mom, she seems very interesting to me

Tanya : yea right, you won't even stand with her for one minute, she is my hitler mom not your cool Rakhi mom

Karan : mom is very romantic 

"That reminds me, why do always bully your dad, I can see you and Rishab always mother's son, thats not new but at least sometime see him as your dad Tanya complains him

Karan : bully? thats only time we tease him, he always pull leg of mom and then we love our mom so much 

Tanya : can I ask you something?

Karan : why so serious?

"You and Rishab are like soul of each other, if somebody you have to choose between your love and brother, what will you do asks him with curiosity

Karan : I don't know how will I face if something ever happens like that in my life, its true Rishab is everything to me, I will give up my life for him 

Tanya ; what about friendship? you might have somebody in your life who is special 

"Please Tanya, don't ask me something I cannot answer Karan stands up rejecting her question 

Tanya ; I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to do that, in my life I don't have any sibling or friends to call my own 

"Remember what I told you that after today you are not alone, you will remain my bestie wipes her tears and gives friendly hug but she considers it more 

Tanya's feeling grow more seeing his concern for her even after being stranger to him. 

"I feel God has given back my precious gift back in form your friendship holds her hand gently 

Tanya is extremely touched by his gesture. Later he goes home after dropping her. Somebody clicked their hugging pictures in field. 

Nest day Kritika calls the designer at home to try for her bridal dress. All the ladies join them too to get their dresses. Tanya and Preeta comes face to face again there. 

Preeta : how are you? you didn't came yesterday 

Tanya : I had some important work, nice to see you again 

Preeta : lets see the dresses here, come 

Kritika tries on the bridal dress and everybody confirms its good. 

Kareena : my daughter should look beautiful, remember there should no mistake in any fitting 

Designer : don't worry, we will make prepare dress perfectly 

Tanya get flashes of Sameer's face due to Kareena and decides to make her pay. Preeta sees Karan coming downstairs hoping to see the dress she selected. 

Karan : mom, what is going on?

"What do you think is happening, you should have your eyes checked Tanya interferes 

Karan : Oh I see, but I cannot see you, are you invisible like Mr India for me 

"Wait, I will show you where I am runs after him around whole house. Tanya accidentally falls in Karan's arms

Preeta gets bit jealous seeing their closeness but also how Karan didn't even notice the dress she choose. Shrishti selects a dress for her and tries in mirror. She is confused between two of them when Sameer from other side gives her signal about his opinion. She is overjoyed with his gesture and takes the one Sameer chooses for her. Preeta leaves from there after seeing Karan busy with Tanya who is unknowingly his bestie. He tries to find Preeta around but she is nowhere to be seen. 

Later the designer sends Kritika's wedding attire at Luthra house after some fitting. 

Rakhi : dear put his properly in your room and open it only during your wedding day 

Kritika : okay aunty, but this is so beautiful though 

Kareena ; is there anything that won't suit my daughter, now go and put this carefully in your room 

Tanya sees Kritika putting her dress in room. The whole family decides to go temple for prayer except Rishab who is still in the house. Getting chance she sneaks in Kritika's room opens the bag. She spills some chemical on the dress  and leaves hurriedly before anybody comes there.

While passing from Rishab's room she sees him holding his head but also works on his computer. 

"Rishab, are you okay goes to him

"I am absolutely fine, you are still here asks her 

Tanya : get up from the computer right now, and sit here 

Rishab : what are you doing?

Tanya ; whole day you are busy in your files, of course you will get bad headache 

Rishab ; thats okay 

"Did you not hear what I said makes him sit forcefully and goes to kitchen. 

She asks for oil to massage to one of the servant and goes to room. 

Rishab : what are you doing? that smell so disgusting 

" Sit quietly and close your eyes, today you will thank me for doing this starts massaging his head in spite of his stubbornness 

Tanya : did you feel better

"Actually yes, i must say your hands have some strange magic compliments 

Tanya : thank you, I don't like to praise myself but thats what my mom always said to me too 

Rishab : sometimes I feel you are not from London, like you are raised here, everything you do is something we do in India how come

Tanya ; people have this misconception that whoever lives outside of India are familiar with our culture, thats not true

Rishab : but today you proved that wrong, at least to me 

Rishab enjoys her massage company when Karan comes there to taunt again

Tanya : what stress you have? your brother is always mentally and physically loaded with work

Karan : who said that its only for stress, this should be for enjoyment 

Tanya ; Rishab, one thing you are still wrong that people living here, nobody can say they are raised in india just like your twisted brother 

"Absolutely right, even I feel that he is born from different planet talks while closing his eyes 

Karan : bhai, and you don't behave like my brother, always insulting me 

Rakhi and Dadi gets happy seeing Rishab getting massage from Tanya. 

"What am I seeing, mummyji, are we in the right house Rakhi asks Dadi 

Tanya : yes aunty you are but just people have changed nowadays 

Rakhi: you are massaging my Rishab, in so many years he did not even sit like this with me and heard your order 

Tanya : he had to, aunty, nobody can resist me so easily

Rishab ; now thats enough, thank you so much for this, you can ask me return gift anytime if you want

Tanya ; I don't do things to expect something back 

Preeta is organizing her room when her eyes falls on the dress she got from designer. She tries that in mirror with confusion. 

"You will look angel in that dress somebody whispers in her ears 

Preeta : finally, you got time for me, you were so busy to not even look at me

Karan : what are you talking about?

Preeta : nothing, forget that, what are you doing here

Karan : why are you giving me this attitude today 

Preeta : I said its nothing like that, I am just stressed out 

Karan : you won't believe what happened today

Preeta : what?

Karan : Rishab was following Tanya's orders, can you imagine that 

Preeta ; wow, you came here to give me this headlines 

Karan ; is that not enough for you, my brother never let anybody do his work 

Preeta : and you make others do your work Mr Luthra, how convenient is that 

Precap :  Karan helps Preeta tying knot on her dress during marriage ceremony. Rishab starts seeing Tanya from different angle 

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago
Oh my goodness!
Tanyas back and shes dangerous! Wow another love triangle (karan-tanya-rishab) and tanya asking karan if he would give up anything for rishab. this story is getting more and more intriguing each day!
Fabulous! cant wait for the next part 😊 πŸ‘
It's getting more and more interesting πŸ˜Š
Waiting for the next partπŸ˜‰