Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Very interesting 😳 I like the twist you added 😳 please continue..want to read more about Preetan Romance 😆
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This drama was wayyy better than the crap they've been showing in the show currently. Love the twists and turns! Amazing!!! Can't wait to read more. Getting more and more curious about Tanya and the precap! Please please please update soon :)
Zonuzaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovly...update soon cant w8
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful piece of work...very much needed...tired of watching that punnu-babes psycho giri...😡 update next part soon..
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5

Karan promises himself to not let Preeta marry Prthvi at any cost. Rakhi comes to Karan's room and ask him about his misbehavior. 

Rakhi : Karan what is going on? I know you are hiding something from all of us, tell me I am your mom 

Karan : I am sorry mom, but I can't tell you anything, you will find out when time comes 

"Today I am not going to leave this room until you tell me what is going on Rakhi stays stubborn 

"Mom, this marriage is not right, Sherlyn is cheating on all of us Karan finally musters courage to tell his mother the ugly truth she could have ever imagined in her life

Rakhi : what are you saying?

"Mom, trust me that girl will destroy not only our family but Bhai's whole life, we will lose our Rishab, I don't know why she is doing this but all I want to do is expose her reality and do you know who is her husband he says helplessly

Rakhi ; who

Karan : Preeta's fiance, Prithvi, he is taking advantage of Preeta's innocence and helpless 

Rakhi : and what about that food poisoning 

Karan : it was Sherlyn, she mixed some kind of powder in dessert and blamed Arora family only to trap Preeta 

"Karan, my Rishab will break down after all this, how will he cope with this betrayal Rakhi starts worrying 

"Mom, I promise you, till I am alive nobody can dare to harm my brother holds her hand and makes promise 

Rakhi : you are bearing all this humiliation just for your brother

Karan : mom, he is my soul I love him more than my life, I will save him from every storm, thats a brother's promise

Rakhi ; god bless you but don't forget to take care of yourself 

Tanya's house

"You have always helped me till today, not my parents but you witnessed every moment of my life, I always chose the right side but today for first time my heart is not supporting me because I did wrong in fooling everybody, you have to show me right path Tanya lights lamp in front of god in her home

Karan does a fake call to Tanya and tells about Sherlyn meeting her boyfriend. 

Tanya ; what rubbish? look whoever you are I can send you behind bars in few minutes, so stop right there 

Karan : fine, now if you don't want to trust but go and check blue diamond hotel, your sister and her boyfriend have secret meeting there in room 302 

"Shut up, or else I will not spare you hangs up the call and throws phone 

Karan smirks thinking about his success but wonders how to call Sherlyn to the hotel. He considers himself lucky when he sees Sherlyn talking to Prithvi and meet in hotel. Karan again calls Tanya and informs her about location and time. She finds the number from call center and yells at Karan for making joke. 

Listen to me carefully Mr Luthra, if you are telling truth then this is my promise that no power will harm your brother but if this is all lies to insult my sister, I swear I will make you pay such heavy price you won't be able to afford whole life, remember that Tanya threatens 

Karan : I agree, if I am proved wrong, I will also stop interfering in Shelryn's life 

Both Karan and Tanya next day get ready to catch Sherlyn and Prithvi red handed in hotel. They both argue for being late. 

Tanya ; excuse me, I don't have airplane to fly and reach here 

Karan : do you think I am super man who would fly, I am star cricketer, speak with some decency 

Tanya : I always speak politely but only who deserve it

"Will you please stop your nonsense, I am here for some work, can we do our task Karan ends argument 

Tanya ; As if I have lot of time to waste on your stupid antics, I don't know why am I even here and by the way I am not like you who can put leave everything on brother's shoulder, I do my own work

Her last statement makes Karan lose his confidence but handles himself . 

Tanya : can we please go? did they come here or not

"Sherlyn is right there Karan points her going upstairs 

Tanya ; but she is alone, where is guy 

"He might be in the room, lets go and hear near the room Karan and Tanya goes upstairs following the room. 

Sherlyn : we are saved in nick of time or else that photographs, I don't know how that Karan found out 

Prithvi : don't you worry babe, but we have to very careful from now on, that Karan Luthra won't keep quiet, I know him better

Sherlyn : do one thing, why don't you tell them to bring the marriage date closer, put pressure on Preeta so she can convince the family 

Karan clutches his fists and fire rages inside him when Prithvi thinks to force Preeta. He wanted to kill the guy who had dared to utter rubbish about his baby doll but luckily Tanya calmed him down. She fixed microphone in Sherlyn's bracelet to hear the conversation. 

Tanya : can you please control your anger for a while

Prithvi ; thank god you informed me about Karan going to your house 

Sherlyn : all thanks to my smart sister, she has been eyeing on Karan and changed the photographs 

Tanya gets heartbroken seeing Sherlyn betrayal and breaking her promise 

Karan scolds her for foiling all this plans of exposing Sherlyn. 

"Duffer, even if I had not changed the pictures, both of them would have still accused you of bringing photocopied pictures Tanya whispers and taps his head lightly 

Karan : very smart, but now what should we do, this creep is blackmailing Preeta 

Tanya : now you don't do anything, leave everything on me, and don't lecture me how to play this game 

Karan : fine but if you mess up anything that can harm Preeta or bhai then just wait and watch 

Tanya : if you were smart enough things would have not happened, who told you to show those pictures right away 

Karan : but tell me what are you going to do before 

Tanya : let Sherlyn leave then see what I do to them 

Sherlyn : Prithvi, our target is only Rishab, this karan and Preeta are just weak pawns, one is helpless and other is over smart 

Prithvi : baby, you leave everything to me, just anyhow your marriage with Rishab happens, then our future will be secured 

Sherlyn : okay, I will leave now before somebody sees me here 

After Sherlyn leaves Tanya tells Karan to watch the live show. She enters Prithvi's room shocking him and pours glass of wine sitting on sofa. 

"What are you doing here Prithvi asks angrily and little nervous

Tanya : why? did you get scared seeing me or you are afraid that I will expose your truth in front of Arora family 

Prithvi : listen, I am not scared of your baseless arguments, come to point 

Tanya : Prithvi you know you are very smart player, but till today nobody has been able to defeat me in any game 

Prithvi : really? and if you were so smart you would be able to figure out truth 

"Okay, then if you really want to know what can I do, I will send this video to police that you were behind Karan's accident in Ooty, Tanya shows him the video of bribing the truck driver in Ooty 

Prithvi starts sweating seeing the video and asks her how she did it. 

Tanya : good question, did you really think seeing you here would make think you have changed, I know you have come here to revenge on Rishab

"Oh god, this girl will mess up everything' Karan curses himself 

Prithvi : what do you mean? 

Tanya ; please don't be so innocent, you very well know that Preeta is very close to Luthra family and Rishab, so you will use her against Rishab am I not right 

"Thank god, she does not know about Sherlyn and my planning thinks in mind 

Tanya : hello where did you lost? I hired detective to spy on Karan Luthra and stop him to reach the proof not to kill him, and that detective found out you were behind the accident, and most important thing that driver is in my custody, he can reveal your name in my one sign , cheers (shows wine glass) 

" What do you want from me Prithvi with no choice comes to point 

Tanya : now thats good point, so thing is you have to leave Janki aunty 

Prithvi : no way, if I did then she will tell truth to everybody 

Tanya : but she is of no use to you, Preeta knows your truth, and its your choice do you want jail or revenge 

Prithvi : come straight to point 

Tanya : we both can be good use of each other, you leave Janki aunty and drop the idea of marrying Preeta, I will help you on revenging on Rishab

Prithvi : why do you want to help me?

Tanya : I don't have to tell you the reason that Rishab is responsible for my father's death, isn't your reason similar, your business came down because of Rishab Luthra, and  you don't have to involve weak pawns in this game

Prithvi ; what if I don't agree ?

"You don't have choice sweetheart, because if that video goes to Rishab and don't forget he has image in his mind, if by mistake your identity comes out, your game is up, choice is yours Tanya gets up and walks around 

Prithvi : fine, done I will leave Janki and free Preeta from marriage 

Karan is super impressed with Tanya's game plan of backing out Prithvi from marriage with Preeta. 

" So I will take your leave now, and yes if this deal goes out of this room then I will seal your fate forever Tanya leaves from room and goes to parking lot.

Karan : I am waiting for you on valley hill 

apartment 

Tanya goes to his apartment 

"What a brilliant move, but one thing is not fair, my brother is still in danger Karan again starts blaming her

Tanya : do you really think I will let Rishab burn in this fire, no the reason I freed Preeta is because she can stay out of this danger game 

Karan : but what if he tells everything to Sherlyn, we will be done

Tanya : he won't dare to unless he wants to go jail, Karan I promised you that now ball is in our court (says calmly), and one more thing always remember, a person's biggest weakness is fear and people like Prithvi they are only scared of fear and we have to take advantage (puts hands on his shoulder) 

Karan is taken aback with her gesture 

Tanya : I have to go now, take care okay 

Karan nods and goes into flashback 

Flashback 

"Pinky, no matter what you do today you can't win from us young Karan tells the girl while playing cricket with Rishab 

Pinky loses first goal and plays Karan's trick of wining. She ends up defeating both Luthra brothers. 

Karan : how do you always do this? bhai she wins the losing game 

Pinky : my dear Karan, always remember one should always know weakness of your opponent and play only to win rather than thinking to defeat your rival 

Karan : I will remember this always, my spicy girl 

Before leaving camp Pinky gives small locket to Karan as lucky charm he can play in every game

Flashback

"Pinky, you were always right one should always think of winning game more than defeating your enemy, till you were with me I won all cricket games and now this locket of yours is my lucky charm, wherever you are I am sure you will be proud of me Karan looks at locket in his neck and stares at the last memory of his best friend. 

Prithvi lets Janki go and warns her to keep her mouth shut to safeguard her family from his evilness. Arora family is relieved to see Janki back but she does not tell anybody truth. Sherlyn rages at Prithvi for letting Janki go but he does not tell her real reason is Tanya. Later Prithvi also informs Preeta he will not marry her but tell not to inform family yet

"What are you saying Karan Preeta stands in shocked 

Karan : babydoll, even I could not believe that, but there is still risk because you and me are not real target, its Rishab bhai 

Preeta : why did not tell Tanya to blackmail Prithvi and stop the marriage with Sherlyn 

Karan : thats of no use because firstly nobody will believe Sherlyn's truth without proof and we also have to prove she was behind that food poisoning, so far even Tanya don't have anything evidence against Sherlyn, she just played this move to save you 

Preeta : I am tired of all this Karan, when will this get over 

"Listen Preeta, we are almost near our goal, we cannot step back, now you don't have to worry about anything because that Prithvi won't bother you Karan assures and make her sit

Preeta ; I want to thank Tanya, she is going against her family to help us

"Don't even thank her, she is full of attitude like imagine she is showing me stupid, Karan luthra gets irritated 

Preeta : thank god there is somebody who can dare that 

Karan : please don't praise her so much but one thing is bothering me about her

Preeta : what?

"You know Preeta, there was girl in childhood, we called her pinky, she always defeated me in all games but one time she gave me advice how to win real match in life, she made me see my talent, that was cricket, when I saw Tanya today with Prithvi, I could see the same fire, bravery and confidence in her eyes" Karan gets in thinking about his friend 

Preeta : where is she? you never told me about her 

Karan : I don't know where she is right now, after summer camp I did not see her that much, yes I know one family adopted her and they were friends with dad but for some reason they had to leave to foreign after that I never got to see her again 

Preeta : but you might be in touch with her after she left 

Karan : no, I could not meet her after but I was never able to forget her, she was my best friend and Sameer's too 

Preeta : interesting, please tell me more about her, how was she 

Karan : I am not telling or else you will burn in jealousy and not believe me 

Preeta : please,  i won't make fun of you

Karan : not right now, after everything sorts out we will talk about that later 

Preeta pouts like kid and does not talk with him. Karan offers her to take to ride but she flatly denies. Sameer hears Karan's view about Tanya and goes to find clues in her house while she is out. 

Karan tries to pacify Preeta but she is hell bent on teasing him. 

"Come I will take you to my special place today he drags her in car 

Preeta : where are you taking me

Karan : its surprise baby doll, and I am not going to tell you

Preeta has stopped minding Karan calling her baby doll and other names as she is habituated with them. He takes her to his private guest house that sea facing. 

Preeta : where did you bring me?

"Get down, and I will tell you removes his seal belt 

Preeta : please tell me, we are so away from the city 

In a moment it starts raining heavily when both gets wet and goes inside.

Karan ; this is actually private guest house, my cricket ground is close so they gave accommodation here 

Preeta : are you allowed to bring me here?

Karan : of course, and we don't have any match so nobody is around 

Preeta starts sneezing. Karan tells her to go and change. 

"What will I wear Karan, there might be boys clothes in your drawer she gets upset thinking 

Karan : there are some clothes of girls 

"And which girls she asks snobbily 

Karan : don't look at me like that, sometimes Kritika comes here to see my match so there might be something 

Preeta : okay fine 

Later Karan sees Preeta drying her hair with towel. His eyes could not resist seeing simplicity and beauty she possess. Preeta sees him looking at her with different reaction

Karan : I was not looking at you

"Then what are you doing here, you will cold, dry your hair, you are so irresponsible no wonder Rishabji always think you as kid makes him seat and dry his hair with towel. Karan is completely lost in her and enjoys her attention. Lights goes out due to rain. Preeta starts screaming seeing darkness in the house. 

Karan : don't worry, stay here I will bring candles from kitchen

"No, please I am very scared of dark, stay with clutches his shirt tightly and puts her head on his chest slowly 

Karan : hey babydoll, I am not going anywhere, just close your eyes (puts her hand on his chest), I am right here 

Precap : Karan and Preeta's romance continues in the guest house. The proximity makes both very uncomfortable 

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is awesome I love it very much 
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one 👏 I love this new angle of Tanya being Pinky which would bring a new twist in her and Karans relationship..please continue 😳 Can't wait for Preeran romance 😳
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 6

Preeta does not leave his collar and feels heaven in his arms. Karan slowly puts his hand on her back to comfort but is very hesitant to touch the girl he knows from so many months. He is surrounded with million girls but none of them affected him like Preeta does. Both stays in same position for while until Karan breaks the hug. She apologizes but he teases her for coming close to him. 

"You, I will kill you throws pillow at him 

Karan ; babydoll, thats not fair, now at least help me out get the light back 

Both goes to the electricity board when Karan asks her to hold the candle to bring some light towards board. 

Preeta : what are you doing? 

"You can't even see in light, get your eyes checked trying to the light 

Karan : Preeta, you never told me what else you are scared of 

Preeta : why should I tell that to you?how long will this take, I am feeling very cold here 

"Here, you are so close to a hottie and looking for blanket goes near her

Preeta closes her eyes in embarrassment thinking about his closeness. Karan holds her hands on one side moving close to her eyes. Their noses touch and gets lost in the moment forgetting their pain. Preeta opens her eyes and breaks the moment and runs away. Karan feels guilty of crossing limit against her wish.

He fixes the light and goes to main room where Preeta is sitting on sofa. 

"Karan, the raining is not stopping, how will we go back home asks calmly 

Karan ; even I am worried, sorry I didn't knew we would be stuck here (looks at other side)

Preeta goes to him and asks him not to feel bad about situation. Her gesture makes Karan fall for her more. 

Tanya's car is stuck in midway due to heavy rain in city. She tries to call for help but phone does get network. Due to lack of oxygen Tanya starts getting dizzy and gets unconscious. Sameer who is passing by sees her car and tries to open door but lock gets jammed from inside. With no choice left, he breaks the window glass and brings her out. Sameer takes her to Luthra house and puts in his room. 

Rakhi ; Sameer, what happened ?

"Nothing chachi, she was unconscious in her car, and you know how heavy rain is there outside, her house is far from so I brought her here tells her

Rakhi : you did good by bringing here, I will let Sherlyn know later 

Sameer : where is Karan bhai?

Rakhi : I don't know, he is out since this morning and did not call me either, okay listen, I am going to neighbors' house, take care of Tanya

Guest house

Karan and Preeta are pacing around the house waiting for rain to stop. 

Karan : I am so hungry, please do something

"You want me to cook for you? asks confusingly

Karan nods teasingly but laters tells her not to worry about him. She goes inside but Karan brings her outside to spend time with him. Preeta finds locket on the floor

"Karan, is this your locket? " picks up from floor 

Karan : oh thanks, I might have dropped it, but this means every much to me, only memory of my Pinky wears in his neck 

"You still have not told me about her goes back to her grumpy mood

Karan ; not again, baby doll I will tell you in free time okay 

Preeta : fine, let me know when your free time comes alright, till then I will not talk with you 

"You are so stubborn, I have idea to cheer you up grabs guitar 

Preeta : you know how to play instruments too, talented 

Karan ; bhai taught me, from brother he became my mentor, friend everything 

"You love Rishabji a lot? " Preeta asks with smile 

Karan : lot, I am doing everything for him, if I am successful only because of him, I owe my whole life to my brother Preeta 

"You are just like my Shrishti, she is so possessive about me' compares with her sister who loves her a lot

Karan : thats why she is my fan because we know you and bhai are very naive when it comes to people 

Preeta looks down feeling guilty of convincing Rishab to marry and not believing Karan who supported her at every step. Seeing her plea, Karan cups her face and make looks at him. He gently wipes her precious tears and tells her not to waste on bad people in life. 

Their lips touches slowly and turns into intense kiss leaning against wall. This time both gets very uncomfortable realizing what both had done. Karan tells her to get ready for home.  

Luthra house

Tanya wakes up in Sameer's room and looks around with confusion. 

"Are you alright now brings water and medicine for her

"Sameer, you? I am fine, you brought me here stands up from bed but feels dizzy 

Sameer : sit down right now, you are not going anywhere 

Tanya is about to shout at him but stops herself seeing him approaching. 

Sameer : now have this medicine 

Tanya : I won't take medicine, i hate the taste of such tablets 

Sameer holds her nose and puts in her mouth forcefully. He remembers their childhood incidence when he used to do same with Pinky. 

"Sameer, wait stops him seeing him wiping his tears 

Sameer : do you need anything, I am going downstairs, take rest 

Tanya : is everything alright, you looks very upset 

Sameer recalls Rishab behavior with him personally and professionally. He gets rude with Tanya when she asks him about his problem. 

Tanya : thats alright, if you don't want to share but sharing grief with stranger is better than own people 

Sameer : one of my friend is in problem, thats why

Tanya : and what is that? is it girl or family or job?

"Everything, he was adopted by rich family from orphanage, they gave him everything name, status but something was always lacking in his life, some people think him as stranger who does not have status says very emotionally 

Tanya ; why do I feel that this story is about you not your friend, I have seen this with many people in life 

Sameer : no way, I am very happy with my life 

"Sameer, remember one thing, there is time for everything, every wound does not heal easily, your friend should not consider that as favor, it is insult to humanity turn him towards her and wipes his tears 

Sameer : you are very nice, why your face looks familiar to me 

Tanya : just listen to your heart, you will get all answers, I have to go now, take care okay 

Karan goes to drop Preeta at home. Both have been silent in the car after the incidence. 

"I am sorry, I didn't mean that to happen Karan apologizes 

Preeta : no, its not your fault

Karan stops the car outside her house and steps out. Both make promise to each other of not crossing line between them again. After dropping her, Karan goes to his house where he clashes with Tanya on entrance. 

"What are you doing here, can't you see while walking  starts arguing with her again 

Tanya : shut up, I am not in mood to fight with you at all, back off

Karan : as if I am dying to talk with you, by the way you are standing in my house, show some respect 

Tanya : excuse me, I don't care and I show respect to only people who deserve it, okay now move

"You cannot disrespect me like this and you have some work to do for me, did you find anything about that Prithvi twists her hand but she hit on his feet 

Tanya : I am not professional spy, if you are so smart, go do yourself

Rishab comes there and stops their silly fighting. He tells Karan to go in his room followed by Tanya leaving from house. 

Rishab : what were you doing here? 

Tanya : actually, Sameer brought me here, my car broke in the middle of rain 

Arora house

Preeta comes out from shower recalling her all moments with Karan. She looks herself in mirror thinking how nobody showed her the importance of her own emotions except Karan. Shrishti brings her to senses and asks about who she was thinking deeply. Preeta does not tell her about Karan but changes topic to love somebody. 

"Sis, love is very beautiful, our feelings, emotions and we change without even knowing Shrishti reminisces Sameer

Preeta closes her eyes only to see Karan's innocence, childish antics. 

"Are you thinking about Sameer asks Shrishti who is lost in her dreams 

"No, sis why should I think about him, he is not important to me brushes her off

Preeta : I am your sister, nothing can be hidden from me

Shrishti : I don't know, I mean he is very nice but whenever I see him with Tanya my heart ignites with small fire, did you ever notice how much closeness they both share

Preeta ; is it because she is Sherlyn's sister or you have started feeling for Sameer right

"No sis, there is other reason too, I mean she is just new to everybody and suddenly she is so friendly with Sameer, not even Rishab or Karan, isn't it so weird? " Shrishti questions

Preeta also gets concerns hearing Shrishti's opinion about Tanya who is also ready to help them going against her family. 

Next day Kareena calls priest to fix Rishab and Sherlyn's marriage as soon as possible before any major problem. 

Rakhi : panditji, what date is next for auspicious day 

Priest : the only next date is next week for marriage 

Kareena : thats great, then what are we waiting for lets inform Sherlyn and her mom quickly 

Rakhi : I will go and let them know 

Sherlyn senses wrong in Prithvi's behavior but he does not tell her anything about Tanya's blackmail. 

Sherlyn ; I know you are hiding something from me 

Prithvi finally reveals truth to her which makes her rage. 

"I can't believe Tanya did all this breaks the glass in anger

Prithvi : this is all because of you, I told you not to involve her in all this

Sherlyn : baby, I promise you till I am alive nobody will dare to harm you 

Prithvi : but she has proof against me and she will find about us soon 

Sherlyn : she won't do anything because I will play the same table on her, just leave everything to me, I know how to handle her 

Prithvi ; you are doing everything for me 

"look I can't do much but I will make sure she does not interfere in our plan goes from there 

"Poor Tanya baby, now you will understand what consequence for messing with me smirks for smartly trapping Sherlyn to get rid of his enemy 

Sherlyn sneaks into Tanya's house when she is taking shower. She picks up the phone to delete the video from phone. Luckily she get chance and removes the video from her phone. 

"I am sorry Tanya but I have to do this for Prithvi and me, I wish you had understood my love puts the phone and leaves the house

Tanya comes out as soon as Sherlyn goes out but she senses something. Later she gets call from an unknown number. 

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't have time for nonsense is about to cut the call but stops hearing something

"Pinky, you have grown up a voice comes from other side 

"I am not pinky, did you get that screams out loud hearing it and breaks phone in rage. It turns out to be Sameer who stands behind her.

"What are you doing here at this time, and what joke is this stands up and confronts him

Sameer : did you really think you will hide from me, I am sorry pinky but you can fool whole world not me 

"Pinky died years ago, this is Tanya Oberoi standing in front of me, did you get that your pinky is dead breakdown in tears and sits on floor 

Sameer sits in front of her giving her much needed solace. 

"Why did you do this Sameer, you made me weak again hugs him emotionally 

Sameer : I know, for once Tanya can be defeated but pinky cannot afford to lose and you know Karan bhai will be so happy to see you, come lets go 

"No, you will not tell anybody holds his hand when about to leave

Sameer : why not and what is all this, you are Sherlyn's sister 

"I will tell you everything but promise me nobody will ever get to know my identity forwards her hand and reveals everything. 

"But pinky why don't you tell Karan and Rishab bhai, they will believe you 

Tanya : it is not that easy, you all don't know Sherlyn, I can't risk Karan's life, if that girl even get hint about all this she will take advantage of our situation

Prithvi's mom comes home to fix the date of marriage. Preeta remained speechless seeing everything. She goes to confront Prithvi who again threatens her to harm Karan revealing his hand behind Karan's accident on Ooty highway. She gets scared seeing the proof and gets concerned about Karan again. Prithvi attacks her weak point to make her agree for marriage when Sherlyn informs about removing the proof against him. Prithvi's mom decides to do marriage on same day as Rishab and Sherlyn to which Sarla agrees. Preeta and Shrishti gets stressed hearing about marriage. They does not inform Karan about the circumstances. He keeps calling Preeta but she blocks his number instead of talking with him. 

Luthra family calls Khurana's and Arora families for dinner. Sherlyn executes her plan of trapping Tanya in her plan. One guy comes there claiming he found a car in Ooty's highway revealing to be Karan's car. 

"Excuse me, what are you talking about Rishab asks the guy but Karan interferers 

Mahesh : can you please tells us? what is going on Karan

"Dad, actually I had an accident, my car's break failed and it felt into river explains whole situation 

Rishab scolds Karan for being irresponsible as always. Sherlyn interrupts asking about the mechanic who failed the breaks. Rishab immediately asks a cop to bring the mechanic who repaired Karan's car. The cop brings the guy whom Prithvi bribed to break Karan's car break in Ooty. He points finger on somebody.  

Precap : Sherlyn's mom disowns Tanya for interrupting the marriage ceremony. Preeta and Tanya loses all hopes of stopping the marriage. 

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a twist! And this plot is a 1000 times than the serial! PreeRan kiss!!  I'm on cloud nine lol!!
Zonuzaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovlypreeran always rockzzupdate soon deardont take tooo much time we cant w8