Yay! The wedding bells ring๐Ÿคช
Roo's vidaai ! Pushpa I hate tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ! ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeh siblings parents bankar bhi nahi sudhrenge!๐Ÿ˜†
PreeRan !
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
OH MYYY GOODNESS!!!
FABULOUS FABULOUS! A TRULY WONDERFUL PIECE OF WORK!

first of all i wanna say sorry that this comment took forever to be written and posted but i just got back and then admissions for university started. Everything is done and dusted now Lol๐Ÿ˜†

I want to start by talking aboit how this story became part of me life! I was a silent stalker of this forum for about 2/3 months and i was particularly interested in this ff. Every day on my way to college i would wish that u had updated the story so my 40 minute journey could be much more exciting. And honestly whenever i read ur story i couldnt believe how gripping it was and how quickly i finished reading each update. 

Then one day i thought u know what this author deserves all the praise in the world for writing such a beautifully precious piece of work. And i still remember my reason to make an account on IF was to appreciate your work. My first post was on this thread too! And then we became bichri hui behne and the rest is history!

You know how much i loved ur story and how much i bugged u for RishYa scenes.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† this story truly touched my heart and will forever remain the mlst memorable ff i have come across!

I would like to appreciate tanya too! This girl was, is and will forever remain an INSPIRATION! she reminds me of myself in sooo many ways. The fact that she never gave up even in the toughest of trials  taught me strength and having faith in myself and to never give up even when all u can see is darkness.

ASH DI i want to say a HUGE THANKYOU for taking ur time to wrote such an incredible story with twists and turns that always kept us at the edge of our seats! Never did i ever get bored. I was always excited to see what will happen next. You made each couple yaad gaar! PreeRan, RishYa, ShrishMeer, KritRuv, RuHil! RishYa was my favourite couple because i loved the understand, passionate and pure love they had for eachother! And i wish that one day we'll see Tanya in the show, she deserves to be on screen! RISHYA is meant to happen!

Again THANKYOUUU! And i also loved the epilogue! And whattt ammm i hearinggg? A SEQUEL???? I hope we'll get to see all the kids again they are hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting eagarly for ur next project to be unveiled!

Lots of love from your fan,

Your sis,

Mana xx

P.s i hope ull forgive me for the late comment and i fulfilled my promise to write a big paragraph๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by aqua.m7 - 5 years ago
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Ashu! This is too good! Loved it! All those crazy kids๐Ÿ˜†
HibaHusain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 89
That was amazing!
So that was a plan of RuHil!
That was so smart! I actually didn't think that it was a plan!
You bring such interesting twists to your story!
So Preeta and Shrishti finally gave the proof to the commissioner and the gang was caught!
Tanya finds out about the mistake with help of Sherlyn and Sameer and also understands about their being something personal related to Roo!
She is actually too intelligent!
What!
Some people throw acid on Shrishti's neck!
So sad!
She goes in trauma! 
Preeta feels sad and Tanya goes out of control!
Takes her gun but is stopped by Preeta and then becomes emotional!
It feels so bad!
Preeta gives courage to Tanya!
Both decide to sort out everything without the knowledge of Karan and Rishab!
That's so brave!
They reach Singhania's house and get to know their deeds and also warn them!
Loved it!
P.S. Finally I gave you my feedback!๐Ÿ˜†
Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part-99
What is bothering Tanya?
O My God! These siblings are the galaxy of craziness๐Ÿคฃ
I was laughing throughout the chapter even during serious scenes . God! Ashi di you're the best writer of hilarious scenes!
But the twist is very interesting . 
PS: I know I am commenting after generations and I deserve a lot of tomatoes . But at least you can appreciate the fact that I am commenting in the middle of my exams . 

Muskanika thumbnail
๐Ÿคช Part 100 ๐Ÿฅณ
HAPPY CENTURY !

My reviews on the update
Brilliant!๐Ÿ‘ The first part was scary and my eyes were wide open throughout the update . Shocks/surprises ki baarish . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Even shock was an understatement when you ended on Rishab's eyes being closed just before the leap . 
The part after the leap was full of pleasant surprises . Beautifully portrayed ! 
And I loved the character sketch of the kids . I will love to read the sequel.โค๏ธ

Brilliance throughout
Ok! First of all I would like to inform you that you have got a gift for humour . You never failed to make me laugh in even a single update . And can you tell me how were you able to so beautifully write such a long story and keep the readers hooked till 100 chapters . This story is really the closest to my heart and I would have felt really bad if it would have ended but I am so glad that you have given us the pleasure to read a sequel as well . And epilogue! Thankyou so much Ashi di for fulfilling all my wishes . You are a really motivational writer and I can't thankyou enough . I know I on the other hand didn't even read it on time for that I am really sorry . It was a truly amazing journey and I will miss it . 

Keep Smiling brighter than the sun during the day and beat the moon during the night ๐Ÿ˜Š

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muskanika thumbnail
Yay ! 
I read the epilogue as well .
Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou
Thankyou so much for the epilogue!

It was incredible! So different and unique and was intriguing me for a new beginning in the form of an epilogue . It was a very crazy (mini luthra family= crazy) masterpiece . โค๏ธ

PS: If tomorrow would not have been my school then I would have started the sequel straighaway . But it's the opposite and 1 am so I really need to sleep . Will have to wait till tomorrow . And I hope you like my feedback .  
A last goodbye to this lovely.FF . 
BYE (BE WITH YOU EVERY TIME)   (this is the full form of bye according to a GK book .๐Ÿ˜‰ )
ravishshukla1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskanika

Yay ! 

I read the epilogue as well .
Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou
Thankyou so much for the epilogue!

It was incredible! So different and unique and was intriguing me for a new beginning in the form of an epilogue . It was a very crazy (mini luthra family= crazy) masterpiece . โค๏ธ

PS: If tomorrow would not have been my school then I would have started the sequel straighaway . But it's the opposite and 1 am so I really need to sleep . Will have to wait till tomorrow . And I hope you like my feedback .  
A last goodbye to this lovely.FF . 
BYE (BE WITH YOU EVERY TIME)   (this is the full form of bye according to a GK book .๐Ÿ˜‰ )

๐Ÿ˜Š