Beezy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Does anybody have any news who got eliminated in the episode that was shot today. I hope it's not aryan or vaishnavi faisal as they were really underscored in the previous episode in comparison to some pretty average performances of sushant khatri, yogesh dipali and even bad salsa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Yogesh-Deepali...I loved these kiddos...especially Deepali ❤️
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

I think Yogesh-Deepali...I loved these kiddos...especially Deepali ❤️

Really is that for sure
pakeezah thumbnail
I don't know if anyone is watching DID on Zee TV. I lost interest after Puneet moved to Dance +. 
Started watching D+. But I managed to catch the auditions round of the latest season of DID. I just know the judges Marzi and Muddassar..

I'm just mind blown at some talent!!! They hv these guys coming out from heaven knows where, remote interiors,  kids of farmers making hard living and showing moves rivalling that of Bir, Aryan, Wild Ripperz.

I consider these guys best in their field but my goodness, some of the raw guys!! I can only assume the dance shows have inspired youth and they're practising on their own. Certainly they can't afford professional classes. They're gold just waiting to be discovered!! I didn't like any of the few girls I saw, they were doing conventional jhatkas but some of the boys are taking the dances to another level! 

Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No one gives spoilers here anymore  

When is the last epi? The show isn't getting good ratings, so SP must be dying to close it 
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh this show isn't getting good ratings? That's sad...😭 
I so wanted it to do well! Wish they had the captains in it and a higher entertainment quotient...otherwise it's a really good show...
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they don't close this down. I like to see the performances.. Its not dance plus, but that was never the set up anyway right?
Unfortunately, I have no clue about elimination. 

I guess, it's between the couples BS, YD and FV. 
I expect Bir and MJ5 to make it to next round. 
So has the least voting fans? 
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yogesh-Dipali is eliminated. Someone wrote in Yogesh's instagram post.  
pakeezah thumbnail
Bad salsa and yogesh Dipali bottom two. Yogesh n Dipali eliminated. 
Piyush and MJ 5 performances out of this world. Bir back to his excellent form. Wild Ripperz and Kings United showing why they are top of their styles. Very innovative.

But if Remo thinks no dance show can produce acts like Dance Champions,  he is mistaken. DID is sizzling this season with raw talent. No wonder Dance Champions ratings are down.

The fire that those contestants are showing is somewhat jadrd in Dance Champions contestants. 
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sad to see these two Cuties go. At this point I like them all actually. But yes, elimination has to be there too.. I suppose now it's just a matter of who you want to see the most, the longest in this show. Who has the most voting fans. 
Next week I won't be able to watch.. Really hoping to see reruns. Does anyone know if the channel shows reruns also the week after in day time or something?