Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Nefret19

Pls kill that heartless Baba Maharaj & that Samiksha immediately...seriously! How can they plot such a thing! I am so disgusted with both of them! Utterly disgusted!!!Is that Baba Maharaj really a human being? No he is not...he is a disgusting heartless monster while that Samiksha is a cunning bitch! How can they even think that they can separate the baby from Geet & throw her out of Maan's life? Do that have any humanity? So disgusted...I want to burn both of them alive yaar! But what I want Maan to do right now is to relinquish his birth & the royalty...I want him to disown his Father, family, heritage & everything to be with Gert & his baby...Maaneet are not alone as the Handas are there for them always...and Maan can run the business with Yash...so I want Maan to disown his Father, family & royalty to become a commoner Maan who is solely the husband of Geet & Father is their baby. And if Dadima is in her right frame of mind she would stand by Maaneet & go away with them. But pls kill that evil Maharaj & that wicked Samiksha pls pls pls. It's my humble request pls...

Heheeh I cnt.
Thanku for brifing coment 😊
tammana.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_21

oh god how can he plan like this

i hope maan handle all situations

i not like samikhsa
in starting i feel bad for her
but now she is witch😡

thnks 😊
tammana.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jade0001

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Maan's father is just so cunning so he is still on Simiksha's side wants to be the bahu</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">when Maan himself does not love her then why is the father so head strong to keep her</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Geet overhears her father in law and Simiksha talking that once Geet's baby is born he will take the baby and give it to its rightful mother which is Simiksha</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">now Maan also confronted his father</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Geet is stressing and that is bad for health</font>

Thnkss 😊
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Maan's father has no love for his son and grandchild he just wants someone to rule not to love

I would be happy if geet gives birth to a girl not a boy and maan's dad gets disheartened
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suprbbb storyyy...great concept...Lovely Maaneet...rude sr khurana...sweet strict dadi maa... Evil sam...
tammana.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya27

Wow awesome update yaar

Maan's father has no love for his son and grandchild he just wants someone to rule not to love

I would be happy if geet gives birth to a girl not a boy and maan's dad gets disheartened

Thanks dear😊
tammana.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: sillyseema

Suprbbb storyyy...great concept...Lovely Maaneet...rude sr khurana...sweet strict dadi maa... Evil sam...

Thanku😊
tammana.m thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tammana.m thumbnail
Thanku for waiting the update n ur all lovely coments n likes😊
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally ðŸ˜Š

Garrr heartless sr khuranaaa...thankGod vo stupid sa village aur Mehal chod diya..5 year leap happy waala..Maan become successful businessman and happy with Geet😊..baby k baare me ni btayaa😡