Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats for new thread..
Nice update..
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!! 
Geet heard convo between Maan's father and Samiksha. Geet was shocked and was in trauma. She confessed Maan about Maan's father and Samiksha's convo , at same time Maan was furious over his father's decision. For Maan's father his prestige and pride is more important than his son's happiness and wants to snatch Geet's happiness from her too.
Hope Maaneet leaves the palace soon.
Thanks for the pm! 
:))
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new thread! nice update! Maan's dad is really mean! Geet heard the convo! hope Maaneet leave! update soon
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So everything his baba has planned... Thatswhy sameeksha was getting the courage to harm geet... How low can he get.. did he really thought that maan will agree to give his baby a mother like sameeksha.. if she would have an ounce of shame n decency n self-respect she would have left maan when he rejected her but she had this cruel baba sa behind her back... He will surely get backstabbed by sameeksha... Hope he got his own medicine soon...
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm

congrats for new thread 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new thread
Nice update
Waiting for next update
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice pt 
so that's y mahraj was nice with geet 
he planning fr something big 
to trap his son so he accept samiksha as his wife but now every thing clear to maan daadisa
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls kill that heartless Baba Maharaj & that Samiksha immediately...seriously! How can they plot such a thing! I am so disgusted with both of them! Utterly disgusted!!!Is that Baba Maharaj really a human being? No he is not...he is a disgusting heartless monster while that Samiksha is a cunning bitch! How can they even think that they can separate the baby from Geet & throw her out of Maan's life? Do that have any humanity? So disgusted...I want to burn both of them alive yaar! But what I want Maan to do right now is to relinquish his birth & the royalty...I want him to disown his Father, family, heritage & everything to be with Gert & his baby...Maaneet are not alone as the Handas are there for them always...and Maan can run the business with Yash...so I want Maan to disown his Father, family & royalty to become a commoner Maan who is solely the husband of Geet & Father is their baby. And if Dadima is in her right frame of mind she would stand by Maaneet & go away with them. But pls kill that evil Maharaj & that wicked Samiksha pls pls pls. It's my humble request pls...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh god how can he plan like this
i hope maan handle all situations

i not like samikhsa
in starting i feel bad for her
but now she is witch ðŸ˜¡