Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: shreyj7

wait whaaa!!!! DId he really slap him? Why did Aryan do that? Why? gahhh what did this Abhi do now?

Myra hayee don't worry soon all your confusion will fly away like that.
Loved the update.
very intriguing
Amazing
Keep Writing
Update soon

well I cant reveal what is going on in my head πŸ˜† maybe you will like it...maybe not πŸ€” lets see..but yes coming up updates will be full of emotional roller coaster πŸ˜‰

Thank you again for reading and commenting πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 9 :

Abhi suddenly felt a stinging pain across his cheek. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Abhi.. I just had to.."Aryan breathed heavily. Witnessing all this Myra was shocked and then she hear another earth shattering revelation " why did you kill Sathya Abhi Why?  Do you know the repercussion of this?  He was one of the strong man from our gang and he had big group what will happen if they come to know this? 

Do you even thought about it.. Abhi however still adamant that He didn't kill Sathya? I just punched him and then left from the party. ABHI STOP LYING! I cant cover you up every time... by this time even Myra couldn't stop herself and jumped Yes anna Abhi didn't kill him .Aryan turned around and found Myra  looking at both of them shock.  

Myra.. would you please leave us alone?" Aryan sent off myra nicely and she left the garden though reluctantly. "abhi.. sit down." Aryan ordered in a firm no-nonsense voice, abhi had to obey. "would you please tell me in detail as what happened yesterday ? My men informed me all about your fight with Sathya yesterday and I somehow managed to pacify Sathya and his group of friends that I will go into the bottom of this incident and will take action. Abhi then narrated the whole incident and left Aryan confused and replies it means someone else is taking advantage of your both fight and killed Sathya .  "I am not sure how I will manage this " Aryan's tone faltered .As in his book of justice either he had to kill Abhi or throw him out of the gang to stop the rebel. 

I need to talk to you tomorrow in private. it's late now so you best get some sleep. I think this much of drama is enough for tonight." Aryan concluded. Thinking to himself how can I throw Abhi out he is my only family and my life, I can do anything for him and will find some solution.  

Abhi on the other hand started to make his way back to his bedroom when a sudden realisation hit him. myra was still in the house and heard all the incident and must be pretty distraught, abhi decided to check in on her. he found her bedroom door slightly ajar  sitting by her bed crying softly. "can I come in?" he rapped the door lightly. when myra didn't reply, abhi decided to enter the room. "hey.. are you alright?" he asked myra softly and his heart sank a few notches when he found she was sobbing silently.

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye, Paas Aa Jayein
Hum, Hum Tum, Tum,Hum Tum
Aankhon Mein Humko Utarne Do Zara
Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai...Hum Tum
Saanson Ko...

abhi sat beside myra and put his hands on her trembling hands. "myra.. please don't cry.. don't take it to heart what Aryan anna ... he was just.." abhi fumbled for the right words. "I am nothing but trouble aren't I?" she sobbed even harder. "no you're not.. in fact I think I just rediscovered life after I met you." abhi gently remarked and put his arms around her. myra pushed his hands away gently and walked to the window. 

myraa didn't know why but she suddenly felt tears spring into her eyes. "myra.. why are you crying?" he asked her softly. "I just.. I'm just very confused.. I don't even know what is happening..." she sobbed & fell into his arms. "ssshhh... don't cry myra! please don't cry. I think you should ask your heart to accept reality. that you do love me." he gently hugged her. myra moved away from him, "but how can I give my heart to you Abhi?" she asked him.

I can't live with someone who goes out & has no guarantee that he will come back alive." myra explained to Abhi calmly. he looked bewildered. "but myra.. love & my job are two different things." he insisted. "no Abhi. it's not 2 different things. I can marry you but if something happens to you while you're out on a job  I'll die. why must we let ourselves suffer unnecessarily in the future? it's better to nip this problem in the bud." she told him sadly.

Abhi was angry by then  "So you want to nip the problem in the bud, I wish I had never met you myra. I've always thought that women are nothing but trouble. I promised myself never to get involved with any woman. I was wrong in falling for you. you're just like any other woman." he stormed off to his bedroom.

Myra was sobbing even harder by then but she knew what she had to do. Abhi  was mad at myra.  

morning came soon after & Abhi was preparing to apologise myra for his behaviour but she still wasn't down for breakfast. when 10 o'clock came around, Abhi decided to wake myra up. "she must have been really tired." Abhi thought as he knocked on myra's door. there was no answer so Abhi peeked inside. all he found was an empty room & a handwritten note from myra. myra had left the house.

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sathya is killed..  But who's the murderer...  My guess Aryan πŸ€ͺ
Myra left the house,  may be now she realise, that she loves Abhi. 
Thanks for the pm.. And regular update 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Sathya is killed..  But who's the murderer...  My guess Aryan πŸ€ͺ

Myra left the house,  may be now she realise, that she loves Abhi. 
Thanks for the pm.. And regular update 

well I just want to say Aryan really love Abhi. so.. chances of him killing Sathya in near zero πŸ˜‰

coming to Myra stay tuned πŸ˜ƒ

your most welcome and thank you for reading and commenting πŸ€—
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What?? Sathya is dad can we just take a moment and dance
Okay now back to what i was saying. Seriously Aryan if you dont know the killer you just simply say that oh shoot Abhi you killed him. Well I really dont have a guess on who killed Sathya could be anybody.
But the moments between Abhi and Myra and the song just adds another essence to it. It was just beautifully framed. And just you know conveyed amazingly.
Coming to Myra leaving the house. I wanna know what was on the letter.
Amazing update.
I feel sad for abhi though.
Loving it
Keep Writing 
Update soon 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyj7

What?? Sathya is dad can we just take a moment and dance

Okay now back to what i was saying. Seriously Aryan if you dont know the killer you just simply say that oh shoot Abhi you killed him. Well I really dont have a guess on who killed Sathya could be anybody.
But the moments between Abhi and Myra and the song just adds another essence to it. It was just beautifully framed. And just you know conveyed amazingly.
Coming to Myra leaving the house. I wanna know what was on the letter.
Amazing update.
I feel sad for abhi though.
Loving it
Keep Writing 
Update soon 

Lets dance πŸ˜†.. if you think as per Aryan's perspective then he was worried about Abhi's safetyand his men said he and Sathya had huge fight πŸ₯± but he shouldnt  have slapped Abhi πŸ₯±

Awww... thank you so much for liking the moment between Abhi and Myra πŸ€— as said before I am not very good with romance so thank you😳

I will be posting the update tomorrow morning so wait and you will know everything... I will keep writing till I finish this story and thank you for reading and commenting πŸ€—
prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Myra wants to lead a peaceful life.. Fair enough.. Would like to see how abhi wins her now
Good going nishuπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabharajani

Myra wants to lead a peaceful life.. Fair enough.. Would like to see how abhi wins her now

Good going nishuπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Tanu for reading and commenting πŸ€— 

Yes every girls wants the same and I am not sure how to take story forward 2-3 theories in my head and lets hope you all will like it.😳
Nishtha thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.. 
Again my guess " Maya is a Cop/Detective" πŸ€“
Finger crossed... 
Waiting for next update