Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
bookmarking!

NISH! OMG DEEPIKA AND PRABHASSS OMG THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM TEAM!!!! 

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: trolldemort.

bookmarking!

NISH! OMG DEEPIKA AND PRABHASSS OMG THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM TEAM!!!!

Yes it's a dream team and prabhas would like to work with her so made a team . Also because of prabhas first time in my life I am trying to learn photo editing . I love him .
Thanks you for commenting I love you πŸ€—
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heartily apologize for the delay. I have been very busy for the past 2 days and haven't had a chance to open IF, and the forum.
This is a really awesome and new take on Prabhas fanfictions. I love it!
It is amazing.
I totally agree with the intense eyes thing. I love em too!
Abhiraj sounds like a coconut hard on the outside but soft on the inside. 
Myra is an interesting character want to know about her in depth!
So, he felt a connection!! Ayye my dear Abhi it is called love at first sight. Ahhh!!! SO dreamy I love it!!
This has been amazing.
I again apologize for me being late.
Loved it a lot!!
Cannot wait for this to continue!!
Keep Writing

Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyj7

I heartily apologize for the delay. I have been very busy for the past 2 days and haven't had a chance to open IF, and the forum.

This is a really awesome and new take on Prabhas fanfictions. I love it!
It is amazing.
I totally agree with the intense eyes thing. I love em too!
Abhiraj sounds like a coconut hard on the outside but soft on the inside.
Myra is an interesting character want to know about her in depth!
So, he felt a connection!! Ayye my dear Abhi it is called love at first sight. Ahhh!!! SO dreamy I love it!!
This has been amazing.
I again apologize for me being late.
Loved it a lot!!
Cannot wait for this to continue!!
Keep Writing

I only have one word thank you !! As I am
New to this forum and fan fiction but thank you for your encouragement. I would have posted new chapter but then thought let me learn little bit of photo editing so that I can post pictures as well so now along with updates I will try post photos as well. If I had time I decided to take this further but maybe not now but in future I might do something never tried ever .:)

I really appreciate your kind gesture thank you πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 3:

As Abhiraj was driving towards his locality and house, he was little unsure about the reaction he will get. What Anna will think? As she would be the only girl ever entered our house, while on the other side Myra decided to take plunge and was feeling at home about her decision to try something she never thought before. Trusting a stranger who looks more like a gangster from some movie, she could smell the air wafting through the car window as Abhiraj neared his destination

Myra screwed up her nose unused to the strange smell of the area but Abhiraj was at home in it. it was the smell of decay & death but it also had a warm & comforting feel to it. Abhiraj couldn't imagine living away from his Anna and the house. He glanced at Myra, she looked morbidly fascinated with the sights around her.  

Myra noticed Abhiraj was returning greetings from people as he entered the area, they were bowing and waving like some king has returned to his den. So from Gangster he has turned into a king of hearts ,as women and children were laughing and running behind the car.. like with his entrance area seemed have come alive. Thanks to rain as it has ceased and people had come out for some fresh air.

Abhiraj entered this heavily guarded mansion and parked his car in the driveway the men dressed in black with their automatic rifles came to open the door. When they noticed a girl sitting next to Abhiraj they all backed off a little as it is first time they are witnessing a woman  next to Abhiraj and in the house which only habited men until now.  the men gave her admiring looks as they had never seen an attractive woman like her before. even though Myra looked messy, it was undeniable that she was beautiful. Abhiraj had noticed it right from the start. 

Nobody had the courage to ask anything..but then Abhiraj broke this silence and asked Where is Anna, a men replied he was waiting for you over dinner but have left for some work and will be back soon. Abhiraj sighed a little he thought he got the time he needed to explain him everything. He instructed his man "she is our guest. she'll be living with us for some days."    What's her name a man gathered his courage and asked, "Myra she replied promptly. Abhiraj stood by watching, he finally knew her name feeling himself drawn to her even more. Abhiraj tried his best to suppress his feelings. these feelings would prove to be a hindrance. Aryan brushed off those feelings as mere infatuation. little did he know it was something more deeper & meaningful than infatuation.

As they entered his house Myra saw portrait of Aryan and Abhiraj donning the living room which was big with mirrors and adorned with costly accessories. then she noticed guns and got disturbed and scared , she just witnessed a near death experience her eyes filled up with tears at the unfairness of life & she saw a handkerchief being given to her. "wipe your tears." Abhiraj told Myra softly. He asked his house help to guide Myra to their guest room.

Myra then enquired about bathroom and asked if he has any clothes which can fit her..she said Abhiraj can you please.. before she could complete her sentence Abhiraj noticed a car screeching towards the drive way and he left the room leaving Myra alone.."It must be Anna"thought Abhiraj.

Aryan entered the house and saw Abhiraj coming towards him, he said Abhi lets eat I am hungry you made me wait alot today. Why it took you so long as Rakesh said you left from Ahmed place an hour or so ago.. Abhiraj was confused and still contemplating as how to break the news about Myra to Anna and decided to finish dinner before speaking to Aryan.

On the other side Myra was feeling lost in the guestroom and decided to venture out of the room and headed towards the living room...little did she know what is waiting for her...

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.. 
Akshay as Aryan annaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Update the next part soon.. 
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can like totally picture akshay in this. It is just perfectt!!
Bhi and Myra it is surely going to be interesting how these two birds turn into love birds. Soon!!
Myra oh I live her. But wait what does she awaut. CLIFFHANGER!!! Gahhh I wanna know. Hopefully she is safe.
I am very interested to know how Abhi might break the news to his anna about Myra's arrival into the house.
All in all a great update!!! Loved it a lot.
Keep Writing
Update soon!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Nice update.. 

Akshay as Aryan annaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Update the next part soon.. 

thank you for reading and liking.. this is my first attempt and more of a usual drama but yes there would be more romantic scenes in upcoming updates.  as I have 2-3 ideas as how to take story forward...hopefully you will like it πŸ˜ƒ
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyj7

I can like totally picture akshay in this. It is just perfectt!!

Bhi and Myra it is surely going to be interesting how these two birds turn into love birds. Soon!!
Myra oh I live her. But wait what does she awaut. CLIFFHANGER!!! Gahhh I wanna know. Hopefully she is safe.
I am very interested to know how Abhi might break the news to his anna about Myra's arrival into the house.
All in all a great update!!! Loved it a lot.
Keep Writing
Update soon!!

Yes Akshay suits this role and looks quite alot like Prabhas hence made me brother albeit not realπŸ˜† yes they are already in love just need to express it... 

I will update the chapter later today so you can read it ...hopefully it will be liked by you. πŸ€—

Thats something I have yet to visualise but lets see..

Thank you for commenting... and yes most probably wil update today , otherwise i will lose interest..thanks again πŸ˜ƒ
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle..

Perfect face for aryan..

Thank you