Sensational South

"HeartthrobGangster-PranushkaDeepika"- P33/3rd JAN/CH37- Lov

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Friends...

I am new to this forum and Prabhas fandom . Hope you all will like my attempt to write a fanfic on Prabhas and Deepika Padokone as leads. Anushka will join my fanfic but little late. Also this Fanfic is inspired from my friend's work Jigglypuff.

I wanted to post photos of them but unfortunately I am not good at photoshop so if anyone can please help me then I will be grateful.😃

Poster

Thanks Shreya 🤗

Let me introduce three main characters

<div>

Edited by Nishtha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Abhiraj  was a small town gangster. all his life he had been living in the slums & living in awe of his big brother Aryan. Aryan had taken Abhiraj in when he was just  a 5 year old boy. Abhiraj's was found by Aryan his slum crying on a rainy night. 

begging on the streets & sometimes even starving through the night, Abhiraj had a rough childhood. shop keepers poured hot water on him to chase him away from their shop & Abhiraj even learned how to steal at the tender age of five.

Aryan was fond of Abhiraj & pampered him endlessly. even though he  was 5 years his senior and could be rather serious at times, Abhiraj had a sense of attachment to him. 

15 years had passed quickly & now Aryan had a huge underworld network with his ever reliable Abhiraj with him. Abhiraj had grown into a handsome, rugged young man. he was agile & quick witted. Aryan was aging & he needed someone to take over his business, he found a ray of hope in Abhiraj. but Abhiraj always told him that only Aryan could be the leader of the group, without him there won't be him.

drugs, smuggling & killing, Abhiraj did that all with ease until he met her. it happened that night when Abhiraj was about to assassinate one of his gang's rival. sitting in a car with a loaded gun, Abhiraj waited for the right moment to spring into action. the night was wet as rain drizzled down relentlessly.

the area chosen for the assassination was dark, dingy & filthy. it seemed that his target ahmed revelled in those sort of places. "it's not like ahmed to bother about cleanliness." Abhiraj cracked a joke with one of his gang friends. they laughed about it for a while but Abhiraj spotted movement in one of ahmed's house windows. he silenced his partner & drew his gun. it was time to spring into action.

Abhiraj acted alone. he didn't like to work in groups. they were distracting & time consuming. holding his weapon close to him, Abhiraj nudged open the front door. shocked that a cautious gangster like ahmed had left his front door unlocked,he proceeded upstairs. he heard noises coming from the only lighted bedroom.
as he neared it, Abhiraj heard sounds of struggle. it seemed that a woman was forcibly been taken advantage of. "come on baby!" Abhiraj clearly heard ahmed's heavily accented drawl. the woman's voice was too muffled to be heard but Abhiraj was sure he heard her plead with ahmed.  

having heard enough, Abhiraj kicked open the bedroom door to find ahmed forcing himself on a woman. "what are you doing here?" ahmed spat angrily reaching for the revolver in his pant pocket but Abhiraj was too quick. he fired a single shot at ahmed. it hit him right in the heart & finished his life story in a moment.

the woman screamed in fright & ran towards the door as if to escape.Abhiraj caught hold of her & carried her to the bed. he wanted to give this woman a less painful death. he couldn't take the risk of having a witness to the murder he had just committed.

the woman screamed & thrashed out at him but Abhiraj held onto her. her hair was all over her face & he couldn't even see her eyes. pushing back her tangled tresses, Abhiraj pointed the gun at her temple. his breath caught in his heart when he realised that the woman he was going to shoot looked no older than him & simply was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. that marked the first, very different meeting of Abhiraj and Myra.

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dream couple #Prabhas-deepika,  #Prabhas-samantha,  #Pranushka
Waiting for next update. 
Nishtha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalisharma1

My dream couple #Prabhas-deepika, #Prabhas-samantha, #Pranushka

Waiting for next update.

Thank you my first reader 🤗 I will updated next chapter today 😃
Nishtha thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail
I know am new to this foumr but would love to have your all feedback on my attempt...
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...  
Story looks real,  like I'm watching any movie...  
Slum area,  gangster look 👍🏼
I can imagine his character from ek niranjan, chhatrapathi movie.. 
Please try to post pics also.  
Waiting for next update.. 
Thanks for the pm. 
Nishtha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Nice update...

Story looks real, like I'm watching any movie...
Slum area, gangster look👍🏼
I can imagine his character from ek niranjan, chhatrapathi movie..
Please try to post pics also.
Waiting for next update..
Thanks for the pm.

Many thanks for liking yes will post pics going forward . Thank you for readin and feedback . Also while writing I am imagining him like in chatrapathi but little more modern and with better clothes .

Thank you will post next chapter with pictures tomorrow :)
Your most welcome for pm
Nishtha thumbnail

Thank you yes will update tomorrow:)
Nishtha thumbnail
Next Chapter with Photos will be posted today evening UK time