Fan Fictions

ROSID FF : Mr. Gangster's love story (note on pg 71) - Page 4

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Wowww this is amazing yaar. But where is our hero. Conversation between roli and sakshi was cute. Nice loved it. Waiting for nxt yaar. Thanks for the pm 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshasif thumbnail
This is such an amazing ff I am falling in love with all these updates they are so cute... and I think that either this kid is somehow related to did or roli will adopt it... I know it's silly but still this is all I can guess for now
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love the update it was to cute.. Love roli skashi bonding don't know why I feel like shakshi have connection with rosid.. Yes palak Jain in my mind to.. So update soon can't wait 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late cmnt busy in campaign the update was so cute loved it but why I feel there is some twist some connection between the three sakshi & Rosid let's see palak jain as nidhi is perfect she is cute waiting for next eagerly update soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nidhi roli play school visit n meeting a sweet kid named sakshi was unexpected.roli sakshi bonding was cute.i doubt if sakshi has anything to do with rosid past
thx 4 suggesting palak jain as nidhi.now i can easily imagine her as nidhi
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Anniesiddiqui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...so Roli & Nidhi going to Mumbai...I loved Nidhi & Roli bonding... & sakshi & Roli conversation was cute...Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update dear..loved sakshi and roli's conversation..that was soo sweet and cutee...very cute update dear..very glad to see ur ff going very strong and successful..superb...!!!!update soon dear...👏
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part - 6

Next day, Sid and his gang sitting in the hall and some important discussion is going on about their next mission.

"bhai why can't we directly deal with shourya?what is the need of trapping that ramu who is just a mediater to him"asked sunny who is little irritated with the plannings to trap shourya.

"sunny do you really think that if we go and ask to shourya then he will say everything to us"asked rahul as he tries to explain the fact.

"exactly, that's why we have to go in indirect way"supported sid.

"but bhai what is the guarantee that ramu will help us, bcoz till now he was helping to shourya right"asked sunny quickly as if he is ready to encounter with a question bank.

"well that's too point, but i have a solution for that too"said sid confidently.

"what is that bhai?"asked sunny who is ready with the question.

"one member from our gang is going to keep an eye on ramu and that too till our mission gets success"said sid coolly.

"but who is that bhai?"questioned sunny like a innocent boy while sid and all gang members looked at him at a time and that look is enough to understand who that member is.

"bhai... no... not i'm ok"said sunny with a kid face.

"you are only going to do this and its final"confirmed sid while others enjoying the situation of the sunny.

"yes bhai... only our sunny can do this job"said saket winking at sunny while sunny given a 'i'll see you later' look.

"bhai how can i spend whole day at that shop i may feel bore right"said sunny trying his best to get out of this trap.

"how will you get bored yaar,there will be so many girls to flirt, am i right guys"asked saket to all while others supported him.

"bhai you know right i'm not that type of guy"asked sunny.

"we all knew what type of guy you are. now just go and do the work"said sid trying to hide his smile seeing sunny's face and same with others all are trying to hide their smile.

"bhai... please..."pleaded sunny holding sid's hand like a kid.

"go"ordered sid bringing serious look on his face and with no other option sunny left with a angry kid face, while all laughed out which they are trying to hide from so long.

"well lets go guys we have lots to do"said sid finally controlling his laughter and they too left to do their works.

To be continued...    

ayeshasif thumbnail
Nice update plz update soon 
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good and funny update dear...loved it..update soon..