Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
superb update dear...aww finally roli confessed his love to sid...loved it dear...eagerly waiting for next update soon dear
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The most awaited update godd finally rosid confessed their love in a emotional way. Loved it darling. And darling all the best for your exams we will wait OK
ayeshasif thumbnail
Superb update loved the confession
RajRosid thumbnail
Beautiful update manu...finally rosid confessed their love...now waiting for the twist but we will wait until u come back...All the best for ur exams darling
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
glad that sid is fine now.roli feeling guilty n sunny rahul consoling her was nice.rosid scene was emotional.confession n roi making him promise not to leave her was lovely
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...finally finally.. Rosid confessed love for each other... So beautiful update dear...I loved it so much😛😛
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part - 29 

Sid slowly opened his eyes to see his roli in his arms, hugging him tightly, showing her rights on him. He pressed his lips on her forehead with all the love possessing in it. By his touch, roli opened her eyes and found him looking at her with a cute smile playing on his lips. She smiled at him and tried to get up from him but he didn't let her to do.

"Don't go" he whispered, huskily in her ears, turning them into red cherries and grabbed her near to him by her waist.

"Siddu.." she called, nervously as she's unable to stand such close to him. It's for the first time that they're so close to eachother, which was making her to feel nervous and pleasure at the same time. 

"Now definitely won't let you go" he whispered, nearing her lips, with a smile on his lips. 

Roli, swiftly took herself back from him, making him to look at her in confusion. 

"I hope we didn't disturb you guys" Sid heard and found his gang standing at the door and staring them. 

Now Sid understood why roli moved away from him, it's because she heard the noise of door whilst he was so lost in her to hear anything around him. 

He simply nodded as 'no' to them while they reached him.

"Are you okay, Bhai?" Asked Rahul with a concern.

"Yeah, feeling better" Sid replied, casually smiling at them.

"Than ever before" added sunny, taking a look at both roli and Sid, making them embarrassed and gained a good glare from Sid.

"We got something important to talk" said sunny, diverting the topic for his good.

"Yeah, Bhai, here it is" Rahul forwarded a cover to Sid. 

"I think now it's the time to reveal everything" said sunny while Sid looked at roli as he understood what the matter is.

"Roli.." called Sid and forwarded the same cover to her. "..With this I'm fulfilling the promise I've given to your father" continued Sid, making her confused.

"Which promise? And what is this?" She asked, looking at the cover. 

"For that you should know what had actually happened with your parents" said Rahul and looked at Sid as seeking permission to reveal it. 

Sid nodded as 'yes' as he too knows that he can't hide the truth from roli, who got all the rights to know it.

"You may know about the project your dad had taken up for orphan kids" asked Rahul to roli.

"Yeah, when I last talked to my dad, he was saying about the same" replied roli whilst her heart was getting heavy, remembering those moments when she finally talked to her parents after a good few days of break due to busy schedule when she was in London. 

"For that purpose he came to Delhi and found a place for the project. But, veeru, who can never leave a chance to earn money, no matter if it's through good or bad, he always wishes to get benefited by more money. He got a deal with some people for a venture which is for no good to anyone other than to themselves instead it can effect many lives. They also happened to found the same place which your father had taken for his project. When they got to know about it, they tried to buy your father in all possible ways but, he didn't fall to their money pleads, which can benefit him with much more money and determined to his decision, which was a service venture and cannot make him earn any profits. They realised that your father won't accept so, veeru planned the things in the way he usually do to make others accept his wishes. They trapped your parents and forced them to sign the papers which can transfer the land to them. But still you father didn't sign though they did hurt him to the maximum. At that time Bhai and sunny were returning from work and they saw veeru's car parked at roadside. Before they reach them, they left the place as they became alert, hearing car's sound. But they found your parents lying on the ground, bleeding and hurt badly." Said Rahul, making roli shocked. 

"When we reached them, they were completely collapsed on the floor and your mother already left this world. And your father managed himself to inform about this whole issue to us. But we were late in reaching hospital. And the people around there saw us at that spot and thought we are responsible for it. That's how you misunderstood Bhai as the murderer of your parents as everyone believed in it" completed sunny while tears started forming in roli's eyes. 

"These are that land property papers, which your father had given to us to handover to you"said Sid, pointing at the papers in roli's hands.

"As I always believe, my papa is really a super hero" said roli as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You are a super hero's daughter, so, you have to be strong like your dad" said Sid, holding her hand as a support, expressing that he'll there for her. While roli smiled emotionally, wiping her tears. 

"My papa always fulfilled my every wish and now it's my turn to fulfill his wish" spoke roli, looking at the cover in her hands.

"But it's not that easy, roli" replied sunny, being aware of the risk involved in it.

"I know, bhaiya. But.." stopped roli "..your Bhai is there na" she continued looking at Sid whilst he smiled at her as 'yes'. 

"Not only my Bhai, even your bhaiya is also there" said sunny, reaching her and kept his supporting arm around her shoulders while roli smiled.

"And we too" joined the rest of the gang, whilst roli felt emotional, seeing their affection. 

"By the way, Bhai, won't you introduce us?" Asked Rahul, changing the emotional environment.

"Roli, meet my gang, Rahul, Saket, Sameer and you know this idiot already" introduced Sid, pointing at sunny while all giggled, making sunny to pout. "They are the only family for me" completed Sid, letting a smile on everyone's face.

"And guys, she is roli" Sid looked at roli with a smile. 

"Oh just roli, that's it?" Teased sunny, gaining a glare from Sid again.

"Okay, guys, before our Bhai kill us, let's leave this place" escaped sunny with the gang, giving privacy to the love birds. 

"Are they really gangsters" wondered roli, seeing their caring and masti. Then she thought, whatever they do but, they're all good at hearts and cannot harm anyone without any fault. She turned to Sid and found him gazing at her.

"Why are you staring me like that?" She said in a low, downing her eyes in shy.

"Because I missed you" he replied, without breaking his gaze on her.

"It's all because of you only. Why you didn't tell these all before to me" she complained.

"Today only I got to know that you're Mr. Jamnalal diwedi's daughter" explained Sid. 

"I'm sorry" said roli, making Sid surprised.

"For what?" Asked a confused Sid.

"For misunderstanding you and hurting you and for all those harsh words, I'm sorry na yaar" she held her ears whilst tears started rolling down her cheeks. 

"Ae roli.." he removed her hands off her ears and made her to sit near him. "..if I was in your place then I too would have done the same. So there's nothing to blame yourself in this" he wiped off her tears, cupping her face. 

"But still I did hurt you na" she said like a kid while he chuckled at her innocence.

"You never hurt me yaar but yeah, your tears are definitely hurting me. And now everything is sorted then why these tears" he said, making her to look at him.

"I want to see my roli with her cute smile not with these horrible tears" he said with terrified expression, making her to laugh. He joined his forehead with her's whilst she wiped off her tears. He placed a tight kiss on her forehead whilst she kept her eyes closed, feeling his love. 

"Now enough of talking, you need to take rest" said roli as she got up from bed and made him to lay down and sat beside him. 

"Sleep now" she closed his eyes with her palms as he continuously gazing her without taking rest. Holding her hands in his, he slept after few minutes while she kept gazing him with a smile on her face and feeling blessed to have him in her life, who's now became her life.
Thasny thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update. Plzz continue updating
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooperb upfate dr. Atlast all get solved naa. And sids gand so cute with their care and masti...waiting for next update soon...and more rosid scenes
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Finally every misunderstanding is solved... sid gang is so caring and masti... Eagerly waiting for next update...