Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Well thankyou guys for the love you are giving to my stories guys..

Well this is my take on shefali and arjun
Hope you guys will love this one as well

And will give me loads of likes and comment..

Luv
Nida❤️
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Well title was suggested to me from Mehraan for the other one but i am using it here soo thankyou soo much dear for this amazing title"you are mine"
And this os is dedicated to all my readers

Braveheartdoc, anjali33, anmol333, vampire2468, sweet_tehs, shinynew, ayeshakapoor, taahir009 gaby09, mehraan, priyasweety-anu, tereliyeminu, linsie, nuckts, ameena671, sweetshruthi and everyone..

Sorry mai ne jis ka naam nhi likha please tell me i will edit it..

Ok enough of my banter

Enjoy and do tell you views..

Luv 
Nida❤️

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Sameer came from office and put his laptop bag at the table and sat at the sofa resting his head at the back when a little girl wrap her hands around his legs. When he felt someone touching his legs he look down and found his little daughter samaira hugging his legs 
He simply picked his 4 years daughter and said

Sameer: aray princess kesa hai mera bacha(princess how is my baby)

Samara: mai achi hun papa( i am good papa)

She said kissing his cheek he kissed her back

Sameer: acha aur kia kiya mere bache ne school mai mumma ko zyada pareshan tau nahi kia na( what did you do in school and didnt you trouble your mumma)

Samaira: school mai painting ki drawing banaye aur khela bhi aur mumma ko thora sa pareshan kia showing her hands how much she troubled her( painting, drawing and playing and i troubled mumma little bit)

Sameer: kese(how)

Samaira: mumma ne kaha so jao tau mai ne eyes close krdi par mai tau soye hi nhi..( mumma told me to sleep but i didnt) she was smiling widely telling about it..

Sameer: acha tau mera baby acting kr raha tha( so my baby was acting)

To which she just nodded shaking her head in yes smiling fully.

Sameer started tickling her and she was laughing whole heartedly and sameer was also smiling seeing her laughing

Naina who was standing on the threshold of the door was looking at them smiling was feeling contended
When sameer noticed her and called her

Sameer: naina..

Naina looked at him and smiled back and walked towards him and passed him a glass of water which he had in a go..

Naina told samaira to go and finish her homework and settled beside sameer

Naina: kesa tha apka din( how was your day)

Sameer: acha tha bohot bhook lagi hai ( it was good btw i am very hungry)

Naina: ap freshen up hojaye mai khana lagati hun..( you freshen up till then i will set the table)

Soon all three of them were on the dining table enjoying their dinner when naina reminded sameer

Naina: kal ap jldi ajayega..(come soon tomorrow)

Sameer: jaldi .. par kyun.. raising his eyebrows(early but why)

Naina: ap bhool gaye na(you forget it na)

Samaira: aray buddhu papaa kal mamu ki shaadi hai(ary papa tomorrow is uncle's wedding)

Sameer smiles and says folding his hands: aray haan meri maa yaad hai mjhe( yes my mom i remember)

Samaira was gigling while both were smiling seeing their princess happy..

Soon all three of them were sleeping cuddled in each other waiting for an anothor dawn and a beautiful day ahead..

Next day

Sameer and samaira went to their respective places office and school when naina was busy with her household works..

After finishing her work she took out their dresses for evening she was taking out their clothes and was happy for her own brother Arjun and her would be bhabhi Shefali.

She sat near the bed and went to the memory lane remembering her brother's love story

Flashback

Shefali was her bff as they have grown together in same neighbourhood 

They were in class 10 and naina was in love with sameer and shefali was the only one who knew about it..

One day naina and arjun were coming down stairs when shefali called naina

They got busy in talking forgetting arjun who was getting late so he called naina

Arjun: naina

Naina: jee bhaiya

Arjun: ye le 10 rupee tu rakh ise aur ye kese dost hai teri kapre bhi dhang k nhi pehenti( keep these 10 rupees and how is your friend no manners of wearing clothes)

Days were passing shefali always tries to be near arjun but he is always irritated by her 
And sameer and naina's love was blooming on the other side.

( as its shefali and arjun's love story so sameer and naina were friends and soon they fell in love)

One day it was pakistan india match everyone was busy in watching the tv even shefali was siting next to naina watching with them

Naina went to use restroom and shefali grab the opportunity  and sat closer to arjun who was sitting next to naina..

And then there was a six everyone was happy when shefali and arjun hi fied in excitement.. but later arjun withdraws his hand..

Days were passing.. but arjun never said anything to shefali or take any advances towards her.

Shefali and naina were sitting on terrace and naina was consoling a crying shefali as she has to go as her father got transferred but her stupid brother doesnt care..

Shefali was gone and arjun started missing her her smiles her advances towards him to stalk him he actually was missing her presence but couldnt voice it out and knew her father wouldnt accept a christian daughter in law.. so he kept quiet.

Arjun was practising cricket in the park when he saw shefali after ehole 3 months.. with a boy  and they both were smiling and talking..

Arjun was burning in jealousy seeing her with someone and decided to confront her..

He walked towards her and said

Arjun: shefali mjhe tumse baat krni hai(shefali i want to talk to you)

Shefali looked at him with questioning eyes when he again said

Arjun: akele mai( alone)

Shefali signalled that boy to go and he nodded

Shafali: bolo

Arjun: kon tha vo larka ( who was that guy)

Shefali: tum se matlab aur tumhe tau farq nahi parta na na tum mjhse pyaar krte ho..( why do you care and you dont even love me then ..)

Arjun: farq parta hai..( i do care)

Shefali : kyun(why)

Arjun: because i love you nahi reh skta tumhare bina aur na dekh skta hun tumhe kisi k sath tum nhi the na tau tumhare bohot yaad aye pata hai..
( because i love you i really cant live without you you know i missed you soo much)

He was telling all this with tears in his eyes while shefali was happy that finally arjun confessed

Shefali: acha kia miss kia mere bare mai(oh and what did you miss)

Arjun teasing her : koi tha nahi na mjhe pareshan krne wala(no one was there to irritate me)

She slapped his shoulder lightly and hugged him and he hugged her back
Feeling good after having shefali with him..

They were dating and sameer and naina got engaged other side as rakesh couldnt deny sameer's nana.

One day arjun and shefali were sitting in the park and rakesh caught them red handed and she remembered how their father was angry that how could he fell in love with a christian girl.
He was shouting on arjun when sameer came in..

He wasnt ready but sameer made him understand that arjun loves her but will marry without their permission.

After a long time rakesh agreed on one condition that arjun will settled down and then he would marry..

And finally one month before arjun completed his CA education and now is working in a reputed company and finally shefali and arjun are getting married..

Present

Naina was sitting on the window remembering when sameer came in and shaked her..

Sameer: naina 

Naina: aray ap kab aye( when did you come)

Sameer: bus abhi par tum kia soch k muskura rahe ho( just now but what are you thinking and smiling..)

Naina: kuch nahi purani baatien..(nothing just old memory)

Sameer: konsi jab mai ne tumhe propose kia tha and winks at her( which one when i proposed you)

Naina looked down blushing when he took her in a side hug..

When naina looked at the clock and said

Naina: chalo chalo we are getting late

And soon all three of them got ready and went to attend arjun and shefali's wedding..

Yr unko jane do ... aur ap log neeche ja k comment kro...
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Os updated
Have a look 
And do comment and hit like
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar bhaiya ki shaadi hai aur yeh log office gaye huyen hai 😉
Koi baat nahin chalta hai.😆
Loved the storyline.Yaar Taiji accept kar liye? O bai o bai bol bol ke mandap ku hila rahi hogi.😆
Loved it.Ek hi story mein dono ki story padhkar mazaa aa gaya.
Keep writing like this and keep them coming.
Samaira is a darling.😳
Thanks for the pm.
With love--
Minu
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow
I loved it
SaIna were cute❤️
Loved Arjun shefali scenes
Plz write on munna swati also
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for d PM Nida
Arey it's like a combo OS of SaIna n ArjAli
Finally Arjun ne bola to sahi
Taiji ka reaction dikhana chahiye tha😆
Samaira❤️ Sameer's princess😳
Awesome OS⭐️
Do write more
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS dear...
loved it...
keep writing..
& thanks for the pm.
Shinynew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh bai ! Ye kaise ho gya 😆
Jokes apart this was such an awww wala os . Arjun Shefali , Naina Sameer dono ek hi me . Loved this one 
Thanks for the pm 😊

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was awesome yaar. Tooo good. We want more from you. Thanks for the pm