~*~Happy Birthday ...OohLaLa... ~*~

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

A hot ball of fire got up from sleep. It started travelling around the sky, visiting clouds and playing hide and seek with them.  The sight was enchanting. It was a special day and what way could be more special than staying away from pollution and population?!

Brownish purple snow coated the mountains. Long, green paddy fields looked like someone had spread a green dusty bed sheet over there.

Cool and crispy air started whistling like an invisible ghost. The red and green birds, with chili-like beaks sang a morning melody. The enormous garden stood like a royal palace and the thick dried up branches danced, welcoming the morning. 

Butterflies danced all around, looking for sweet nectar.

And our birthday girl stood inhaling the purest of all possible airs.

"Look at this place! I'm going to be ten times prettier in here," she promised no one in merriment.

"Well, ten times zero is still zero honey," she heard a voice out of nowhere.

She looked for its source, startled. But on finding nothing and no one, she breathed deeply and went back to gazing lovingly at her surroundings on this beautiful morning. She liked to talk to herself, and here she could talk louder. There wasn't anyone here.

"I shall wear a nice, flowing dress tonight, maybe white. White is divine!" She exclaimed, as though in a reaction on seeing big, white and fluffy clouds.

"Oh look, the goo, that's your brain flows down your spine, oh what a divine sight."

There was a nasty comment, then there was some serious sniggering but she couldn't find out who said it. Maybe she was imagining it, maybe she should rest under one of these trees; sleep in a detox sort of way. Detox the Hell out of My System Birthday Sleep, she will call it when she's back home.

She made her arms into a plush pillow and closed her eyes, under a tree occasionally letting go of little, pink flowers. 

"You want peace, huh, you're never gonna find it", the voice was back.

"I am going to give you exactly minus two damns", she spoke smilingly, her eyes still closed.

"You are so determined!", The voice struck back, however sweetly this time.

Pleased, she said, "why thanks, I know."

"So you know you're determined to be the foolish-est fool that this kingdom of fools has ever seen?"

The last straw had long submitted to dust, Girl with the Birthday was furious. She got up from her incomplete siesta and glared at nothing but she addressed the voice now.

"What kingdom of what? SHOW YOURSELF!"

A green dwarf, with a purple nose and brown braids appeared before her.

"Who are you calling a fool and what for, huh?" She demanded, not in the least bit surprised to see someone of that appearance in her paradise on brownish purple mountains.

"The whole lot of you, with your outdated IQ tests, all of you addicted to weird electronic toys and weirder dramas that show up inside square boxes. So much that you dream purple mountains and green imps," He (or she) roared with laughter.

"Is this some kind of social critique?" She asked, nonplussed.

"No, this is your birthday, dear one!" The green creature was dancing around to the blaring sounds of Bollywood music in the background. She had not signed up for this.

"But what are you, some kind of alien, or a ghost, or good lord, both?" She got up on her feet.

"I am a Rakumph," doing the Chikni Chameli signature step, he (or she) informed her.

"But what is a Rakumph?" her Detox Mountain Visit had suddenly become an epic fail.

"I just told you I'm a Rakumph, human!" He (or she) was dancing now to Baazigar Main Baazigar.

"You know you're weird?" She was frustrated, beginning to see broken milk bottles and tuition center promotion pamphlets lying around in her paradise garden. What fresh hell was that!

"You're much, much, weirder." He (or she) imperiously said, the music gone now.

"But you're the one who is called a Rakumph." She'd learnt the ways of this game, ha!

In their to and fro of mean remarks, the banter thickened, and it grew until they forgot where they were and what they were there for in the first place. 

When the alarm on one of her electric toys started ringing, Nandu realized she was sleeping. Much to her dismay, lush green paradises ceased to exist. Fortunately, the rude little alien didn't exist either.

A most peculiar thing was this though.

It was 11:55 at night. Who set an alarm to this ungodly hour on her phone?! WHO!?

She thundered out her room, regaining consciousness. She was going to demand an explanation when tens of hundreds of balloons went floating to the ceiling, her friends and family, dressed in all greens, with purple-painted faces, came at her and yelled,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY'

Amazing, I might still be sleeping, she thought.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Birthdays are always exceptional. They come with their own joys and excitement. We, the Crazy Creatives team, wish you a very joyful and exceptional year ahead. May the Almighty shower you with his blessings and give you the strength to tackle all the battles that come your way. We also wish you a successful year ahead.😃

Here is a small yet special gift from our side for your birthday.

Cheers!

Credits:
| -Tulips | .sweetchick. |
| thegameison | Yuvika_15 |
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful gesture dear...
Enjoyed reading it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NANDU...ur are very lucky to have such friends...

All the best in life...may u achieve milestones in life...

Talia
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy birthday  dear 
really above gesture is beautiful  
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Happy Birthday Nandu! 
Enjoy ur special day.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Happy Birthday ðŸ¥³
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤗Happy Birthday my dear new friend Nandu !!
In the short time that I have known you, you are such a sweet girl . Keep smiling. Have a good birthday day 
Phenyl thumbnail
THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!

The write up is amazing ðŸ¤£

Thank you so much everyone  ðŸ˜ƒ
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Nandu   ðŸ¤—
Have a great year ahead...
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8