English TV Show fans here ? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Niakhush

Hey hello ppl...I did try searching for tv shows as well bt did nt find any...I hv just started with shows...n just done with suits...how I met ur mother is next in my list!!!

Suits is the BEST !
Originally posted by DMGThings

Suits is the BEST !

definitely it is...

Bt as a fan of it...m heart really broke when Patrick left the show...Meghan leave was indeed we knew n show cn move on without her as well...though her presence whd always b missed...bt Patrick leaving broke my heart!!!

definitely it is...

Bt as a fan of it...m heart really broke when Patrick left the show...Meghan leave was indeed we knew n show cn move on without her as well...though her presence whd always b missed...bt Patrick leaving broke my heart!!!

Yes! I am so sad that he left. But, I guess in a way it's nice because otherwise they would have had to show that Rachel died or her and Mike broke up and that would have made me really sad. The best thing would have been to shut the show. 

I mean, I only watched the show for Harvey & Mike, but off late they didn't even have many scenes together. Every episode, they had a token scene or two together, especially since s7 started and Mike was back at the firm. Uske pehle unke kitne scenes hote the. So, I guess they were prepping for it, esp cause 7B hardly had any Marvey scenes.

Yes! I am so sad that he left. But, I guess in a way it's nice because otherwise they would have had to show that Rachel died or her and Mike broke up and that would have made me really sad. The best thing would have been to shut the show.

I mean, I only watched the show for Harvey & Mike, but off late they didn't even have many scenes together. Every episode, they had a token scene or two together, especially since s7 started and Mike was back at the firm. Uske pehle unke kitne scenes hote the. So, I guess they were prepping for it, esp cause 7B hardly had any Marvey scenes.

absolutely correct...I watched the show just for marvey...in the initial episodes specifically 2nd season it was so much fun watching Harvey and mike together...their jokes n their support for each other was worth watching... actually that was the usp of the show...I really dnt knw hw they will cm up with 8th season!!! Though I like Harvey more...so yes m expecting Harvey to b in action ...bt it whd b very very hard to watch Harvey without Mike!!!

Even though they showed less of marvey scenes...bt we as audiences knew marvey is going to cm...n always waited for the next... truely speaking 7A...bcz it was mentioned that dream team is back. ..though I never saw dream team after Mike return frm jail...bt yet his presence did matter for Harvey!!!

Let's see what is in store by Aaron kosh for 8th season...as it is Patrick entry is left open...he cn make a guest appearance...n my heart just hopes that somehow he returns back to show ... truely speaking even if now it is richael death I wudnt mind...as now they are married!!!Edited by Niakhush - 5 years ago

absolutely correct...I watched the show just for marvey...in the initial episodes specifically 2nd season it was so much fun watching Harvey and mike together...their jokes n their support for each other was worth watching... actually that was the usp of the show...I really dnt knw hw they will cm up with 8th season!!! Though I like Harvey more...so yes m expecting Harvey to b in action ...bt it whd b very very hard to watch Harvey without Mike!!!

Even though they showed less of marvey scenes...bt we as audiences knew marvey is going to cm...n always waited for the next... truely speaking 7A...bcz it was mentioned that dream team is back. ..though I never saw dream team after Mike return frm jail...bt yet his presence did matter for Harvey!!!

Let's see what is in store by Aaron kosh for 8th season...as it is Patrick entry is left open...he cn make a guest appearance...n my heart just hopes that somehow he returns back to show ... truely speaking even if now it is richael death I wudnt mind...as now they are married!!!

Yes ! When they said that the dream team is back I thought they'd be working together but most of 7A they were fighting about the prison case and that's not what I wanted. 

I hope that Patrick does atleast one guest appearance in the new season . I'm not entirely sure if I'll be watching s8 tho. I really liked Mike and Rachel. 
Hi ,

Yes, we can...

I used to watch below shows and anyone wants to share anything then

1) Game of thrones
2) Arrow
3) Teen wolf
4) Daredevil
5) Quantico
6) Iron Fist

Yay !!! Found my place... I'm currently on my summer holidays so I thought of watching some english shows..
As of now, I've completed FRIENDS and now watching HIMYM after this I'm thinking about watching Modern family..
Originally posted by Iyla

Yay !!! Found my place... I'm currently on my summer holidays so I thought of watching some english shows..
As of now, I've completed FRIENDS and now watching HIMYM after this I'm thinking about watching Modern family..

You should watch Brooklyn 99! It's absolutely amazing .

You should watch Brooklyn 99! It's absolutely amazing .
Noted..
And thanks.. actually i was going to ask for suggestions...😃
Originally posted by Iyla

if u interested in corporate shows...u cn watch suits.. it is awesome!!!