Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

SaIna OS: A Bond Beyond Love

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello SaInians... 

As everyone wanted RaShi to portray their older self in my OS, so here they are...Let's start... 

Morning 

Mumbai 

A beautiful Mansion is shown 

Library

A beautiful lady enters in the room...She sits on a chair...Her face is shown blurred... 

Among the bunch of pens in the stand, she picks up the one with the least amount of ink in it...She takes a paper and begins- 

She: I won't start this letter with ur name, because I couldn't possibly write a love letter to anyone other than u...So, my dear, if u get a chance to read this, do know this.Because our first love brought us together... s is for u...That this could never be for anyone other than u...They say first love doesn't last...They say that one's first relationship shall always break apart...But they are obviously wrong..

A cute smile appears on her face as she recalls, when she first saw him... 

Flashback...

Ahmedabad 

St Xavier's School

Corridor 

Her POV: 

"I saw some students talking, some drinking water and then my eyes fell on someone's face...Before I could see it clearly I heard my friends calling me out... 

Her POV ends... 

Her friends: Naina...Nainu... 

Naina turns to face them... 

Naina's POV: 

"That time I couldn't see the face clearly, but I didn't knew that my life was going to change when... 

Her POV ends 

A boy is shown coming towards Naina's direction...He hits Naina in the way, making her turn around and face him...They looks at each other... 

Mere Rang Mein Rangne Waali
Pari Ho Ya Ho Pariyon Ki Rani
Ya Ho Meri Prem Kahaani
Mere Savaalon Ka Jawaab Do
Do Na

Mere Rang Mein Rangne Waali
Pari Ho Ya Ho Pariyon Ki Rani
Ya Ho Meri Prem Kahaani
Mere Savaalon Ka Jawaab Do
Do Na

Naina's POV: 

"It was the same face which I had seen few minutes ago...I was sure he is the one...But for some reason, I found him undeniably attractive...Soon I got to know... 

Her POV ends 

All the girls are shown drooling over him... 

Naina's POV: 

"Soon I found out that the other girl's too thought the same...How am I gonna compare?... 

Her POV ends 

Classroom 

Naina is shown admiring him... 

BG: 

"They were just 15...Not adults...No longer kids...In between lost...But very soon they are gonna find each other... 

Night 

Agarwal House 

In Naina's room 

She is shown lying down on her bed, recalling her and Sameer's moments... 

Naina's POV: 

"Is he too feeling the same way for me, as I am feeling for him?...I too saw something in his eyes for me...Then, does it mean, he too... 

Her POV ends 

BG: 

"Here Naina was feeling restless, there Sameer was being restless, recalling the morning incident...Both didn't knew where it was leading them...But were hopeful of an outcome of their feelings...Let's see what future holds for them... 

1 year later 

Ahmedabad 

BG: 

"Time passed but still nor Naina nor Sameer had spoken to each other...But as destiny had it,that day too came...It's Naina's birthday today...

Agarwal House

In Naina's room

Naina is shown getting ready...

Naina's POV:

"Though I have invited my all my classmates,including him...But I now wonder will he come?...I am just waiting for him...

Her POV ends...

Naina comes downstairs and gets surprised to see the decorations made for her big day...She is looking like a princess...

Everyone compliments her...Her friends comes and wishes her...But her eyes are on the door...

Finally, he arrives...Naina's heart beats fast looking at him...She blushes...

He too looks at her and gets mesmerized by her looks...

Naina's Dad: Nainu it's time to cut the cake...

Naina: Yes Dad!!...

She cuts the cake and feeds first to her parents and then to her friends...

Naina's POV:

"Wanted to feed the cake to him, but considering the presence I stopped myself...But that day I saw something different in him...But what...'

Her POV ends...

Music is played...

Everyone dances to it's beat...

After few hours...

Naina bids her friends goodbye...

BG:

"All of her friends gone now, except Sameer...Both looked at each other in surprised...Her parents too didn't mind his presence as he seemed to be a nice boy to them...They took their leave and gone to their room...

Naina saw the gifts one by one, deliberately putting Sameer's gift away, for her to see it when...She felt awkward  seeing Sameer coming close to her...

Sameer: I notice u didn't open what I brought u...

BG:

"It was probably the first time they had spoken properly...Naina took his gift...

Naina: I was saving it for when I would be alone...

Sameer: We are alone...

Naina opens his gift and finds a cute teddy bear in it, alongwith a note which read-"Will u go out with me?

Naina's POV:

"I don't know how should I react as for me this was something which I wanted from last 1 year...My heart jumped in joy...I was in cloud 9...I was in love with him for a  year now...How could I say no?...

Her POV ends...

Sameer: So?...Will u?...

BG:

"There was no turning back for both of them now...

Next Day

BG:

"Though it was a very big thing for both of them, so as soon as Naina's friends got to know about it, they started hating her for it...Obviously, she didn't mind at all as she heard her heart this time...

Naina's POV:

"My friends told me that I should have waited for more time, know more about him, before agreeing for a date...But in that 368 days I watched everything he doing, as by then I knew him pretty well...Like, in the recess, how he walked to the back of our school building with his two friends- one tomboyish girl in a cropped sunlight hair and a geeky boy in thick black framed spectacles; and ate ur luch there, as if the rest of us didn't matter...Manny felt it was quite rude...But I thought it was wonderful, as how he and the two people who mattered to him most, decided to have their lunch in solitude, leaving the rest of the world behind...I also loved his choice of friends, though I don't know them...

The girl in his group was obviously an outcast, not fitting in with the rest of us...She did just sit in a corner and sketch her life or listen to music on her own...Amongst all of us, he picked her up...And that made me love him more...

The geeky boy, I will admit, he was kind of cute...But the other boys thought him weird...But he admitted him in his world...I thought it was magical...U will always be every girl's dream...

Her POV ends...

BG:

"Soon Naina got to know his friends were being called- Preeti and Pandit...Now Naina too joined them in eating lunch, much to her friends dismay...

12 Years Later           

BG:

"Though many years passed now but that time Naina had a little doubt that they won't be able to work it out as both were young and naive...Some part of her was not sure of this lasting forever...But most part of her deeply wished that they did stick around and somehow, magically make it through...As they had each other's love...

Evening...

Ahmedabad 

Law Garden

Naina's POV:

"Throughout the years, me and Sameer have argued about who loved whom more...And it was one of my fav fights, because it was one that I did wanted to lose...He would say- "Obviously I love u more...Ask my friends!...And I would say-"No...I love u more...Ask my heart!!...Now I can't believe it's been 12 years...In this years our friendship and love have grown even stronger...Today, he called me in the park, but as usual he is late...

Her POV ends...

Naina sees Smaeer coming towards her...On seeing him, her anger got melt...

BG:

"Today Sameer called Naina to the park, to say her a something important...Today is a very big day for both of them...Let's see what's it...

SaIna sits on a bench...Naina wraps her arms around him, as he held onto hers, fiddling with the uncomfortably high neck of his gorgeous blue shirt...

Naina's POV:

"This is the same shirt which I had given him on one of his birthday...We talked about the usual things, our lives and our jobs, carefully skirting our future together, but comfortable in our minds because we had already lasted for very long together, when he stopped suddenly...I wondered what happened to him...Then I saw him smiling and nodding politely, like the gentlemen he always was...I gasped in shock when he...

Her POV ends...

Sameer is shown sitting on one knee before Naina...

BG:

"Naina took a step back, making Sameer thik she wasn't ready...But Sameer went ahead with what he had to say...

Sameer: "Naina...Naina, I have seen a lot of women in my life but u have always been the only one I ever wanted to have...The first time I saw u walking in those school corridors, I fell for u...I don't know how it happened but it did...I knew then that it would always be u...I admit, I was terrified and it took me a year to ask u out, but trust me when I say I knew...And now, I know I was right...U are the only one for me...So, Naina, even though my proposal is terrible, will u marry me and correct all my future speeches?...

Tears welled up in Naina's eyes, as she dropped down on her knees and hugged him...

Naina: I have two questions...

Naina's POV:

"I saw his face turn to sadness, but I had to ask them...

Her POV ends...

Naina: Why did u pick Preeti and Pandit to be ur friends?...

Sameer: Because they love me for who I am and are incapable of betrayal...The second question?

Naina: Why me?...

Sameer: Because my silly girl...(Touching her nose)...U are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, inside and out...But mostly because u are the only girl I know who would have ever asked me the first question...

Naina: Yes!...

She gives her hand in his...

Suddenly, Preeti and Pandit came out from behind the trees, screaming and jumping...

Naina's POV:

"They were genuinely very happy for both of us...I realized what he told about them was right...They wre incapable of betrayal...By now, Preeti had long flowing hair that hid her skiny waist and lovely hips...She was like sun, beautiful and unreachable...Pandit had grown into a handsome, young man...

Her POV ends...

After Few Months

BG:

"When this news reach both the set of parents, they happily conducted their wedding as neither of them had any probs in their children marrying each other...So now SaIna are a happily married couple...

Maheshwari House

In SaIna's room

Naina's POV:

"On our wedding night he confessed to me about he was worried about his friendship with Pandit and Preeti would break...

Her POV ends...

Sameer: Once they find someone, like we have found ach other...(Holds her hand under the sheets)...Their spouses may not be as understanding as u are...Then what?...

Naina: Then, we will find a way to keep it together...This friendship will never break...I promise...

BG:

"They both didn't knew then that Preeti and Pandit would eventually find their love of their lives in each other...

Sameer: You know...I was always worried that u did leave me for Pandit...

Naina laughed till her stomach hurt...

Naina: Oh dear!...I thought u did leave me for Preeti...

Sameer: I promise...Nothing, except death can do us apart...

BG:

"After few years they shifted to Mumbai and are happily living there with Pandit and Preeti too staying close to them in Mumbai...

Present       

Maheshwari Mansion

Library

That lady's face is shown is shown and she is none other than Naina...

Naina's POV:

"I wished now that u hadn't said that...

Her POV ends..

Naina: I am sitting here, writing this letter to u, wondering if u will ever read it...If u do, then do know that not one word has been written without a tear in my eyes...I always love u my dear...And u were wrong that night...NOT EVEN DEATH CAN DO US APART...

Urs Forever,

Naina

The pen is now empty and her heart, in comparision, is full...She folds the letter neatly and clutches it tightly...

She gets up from the desk, hiding a few wisps of her now grey hair behind her ears, as she walks over to the bed where her husband is now lying...

As she brushes the hair off his forehead, she realizes how age has taken a toll on him...

BG:

"Their 50 years together have been magical but destiny had thought it was enough...Another tear escaped her eyes as she holds his hand and puts the letter into it...

Naina: Think this letter is me...

Saying this she kissed his forehead...

Naina: Take it with u...

BG:

"Her husband hasn't moved in over a week...But now, with the letter in his hand and her delicate fingers in his, he squeezes them...Naina looks at him through her tears, knowing he had breathed his last...But Naina notices her letter is still clutched tightly in his hand...

Naina walks near the window and holds onto her wedding ring by her hand...

Naina's POV:

"I very well know that I have hardly another 5 years left to live...With him by my side, 5 years would have passed by in a flash...But now this 5 years, seems endless...

Her POV ends...

Suddenly, she hears the door opening...Without turning, she knows it is Pandit and Preeti, the only two people in the world by her side...

BG:

"The 3 of them hug and cry, knowing that this friendship last a lifetime...Just like their love did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing yr    ...
Amazing job..
Really luv it..
U told every part of their life..
Just in da flow
Gr8 job  
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Superb
Fantastic
No words left now
Mazaa agaya
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful OS 👏
Loved the beginning and the end...end...it was pure magical...all of them together so long and even after he is no more...great writing although I got a bit confused in the middle but totally i loved it 😃👏⭐️

Thanks for the pm 😊
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! That was pretty emotional.Everything in love makes it easy.Our lives would have been mechanical only and not beautiful if there would not have been love of family,friends and a loving partner.
Beautifully writing with all stages of their lives.The element of friendship along with love is an icing on already beautiful cake.👏👏👏
It felt so emotional..I could feel something twitch in my heart while reading the concluding lines...😭
Keep Writing..Would love to read more from you.And yeah! Thanks for the pm.😃
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os 😊
If you want to add this on index please post it's link on index thread 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing os sis...Beautifully written with all stages of their lives..Keep Writing..Would love to read more from you...&Thanks for the pm.
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS...
  Well written..
   Thanks for pm.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A completely magical OS
Their luv is heavenly
Luvd how u incorporated PreeDit into dis OS
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS dear 
Loved it!!
Loved the way u have protrayed each and every phase of Salna's life with love , warmth and understanding. Salna's friendship with Pandit and Preeti was lovely and cheers to their friendship goals. Even after years their friendship didnt break and stood besides each other. Loved Naina's prespective about her life and her journey with Sameer.
Nice pics.
Thanks for the pm !
:))