Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 13

Mumbai

Abhi takes Pragya out after the concert to meet his dadi. They arrive to very lavish mansion with huge security around

Abhi : Robin park the car in garage, come what are you looking 

Pragya : this is like a dream such big mansion 

Abhi ; but its only me and dadi 

Pragya ; and your parents? 

"They are not anymore, when I was 6 they died in accident he says sadly 

Pragya : I am sorry 

Abhi : never mind lets go 

As both inside Pragya gets more stunned to see the interior of the house which is more like dream. 

"Dadi where are you look who is here Abhi calls her 

Dadi : coming, in this age you are still making me run 

Abhi ; this stairs might be old but not my dadi 

Dadi : don't batter me, you won't get anything from me 

Abhi : when I have big treasure in front of me why should I go look for other things 

Dadi ; where is that special guest for who you made me run faster 

Abhi points at Pragya who is standing little far away smiling 

Dadi ; why are you standing there come here 

Pragya touches her feet 

"She is just your type Abhi whispers 

Dadi : shut up always joking, whats your name again 

"Pragya she says 

Abhi : dadi if you don't mind can I show your guest the whole house 

Dadi : aha she might be guest for you not me 

Abhi : somebody said it right first impression is the last impression 

Dadi : always speaking useless 

Phone rings 

Abhi ; hello, yea excuse me ladies (goes to other side) 

Dadi : come sit be comfortable 

Pragya : dadi your house is so beautiful just like heaven 

Dadi : this is all my Abhi's hardwork, he was only 6 when his parents left him to me 

Pragya : you didn't lost courage at that time must be really proud 

Dadi : I am only one in his life now maybe thats why my heart gets scared thinking about him 

Pragya : why don't you get him married does he have lack of girls 

Dadi : not girls but true love in this world not everybody is same dear and he is saying he wants girl who will love me more than him 

Abhi : dadi you are making my friend emotional not fair, you sit here I will show her whole house 

Pragya nods and goes with him. He takes to his room as well with full of pictures of him and dadi

Abhi : don't mind dadi she just get sentimental quickly for me and now you are same like her 

Pragya : but she is not wrong either what will you do without her in future 

Abhi gets upset hearing about her words 

Pragya : i am sorry I didn't meant to hurt you 

Abhi : thats okay but I have nobody besides her and all this house I only build for her at least she would see me settled 

"Abhi Pragya come on dinner is ready Dadi calls them 

Abhi : see told you, come lets eat 

Pragya gets emotional hearing about his life. 

Pune

Karan and team members practice with lot of dedication and hard work. 

Preeta : coach they all are really hardworking people 

Coach : thats true but I have high hopes from our captain, he takes things very lightly if he gets little more serious i am damn sure we will get chance for international 

Preeta : don't worry coach he will soon 

Coach : lets hope for the best (whistles) okay everybody time for break 

Ashish sees Preeta from other side going through some files. Rohan who notices that immediately informs Karan

Karan : what? 

Rohan : I think he has eyes on Preeta, don't let her out of our sight 

Karan : thanks yaar you go I will take care (goes to Preeta) hello

"Sorry I was just she closes file 

Karan : now I see why you and bhai get together so much both are workaholic 

Preeta : I am a doctor i have tons of patients and all of them are very different 

Karan phone rings

"Excuse me, yea bhai Karan goes to side 

Preeta looks at her kit and finds things missing for medical aid. 

Preeta : oh god I might have to go at market to buy things, let me go now before it gets dark 

Karan turns around to not find her 

"Where did she go now, this girl is impossible he goes inside 

While walking on road somebody follows Preeta but she remains unaware. She reaches the store to buy things 

Mumbai

The neighborhood estate agent Radhe visits Arora house to meet Sarla. Few months ago a builder wanted to buy the Sarla's house as the the market value of her property was good and to buy that land to build hotel on it. 

Sarla : what are you doing here? 

Radhe : madamji that builder employee again sent notice about house 

Sarla : how many times i told you? I don't want to sell this house to anybody 

Radhe ; please try to understand, that builder is willing to give compensation 

Pragya : we don't want anything just let us live peacefully and we are good wherever you are 

Radhe : you won't get another deal like this 

"You are leaving or I bring stick just get out of here Pragya kicks him out 

Sarla gets tensed with the problem 

Pragya : mom don't worry nobody can take our house from us (hugs her) 

Radhe calls the builder who resides in foreign country and got involved with him to convince Sarla for plot.

Radhe ; Sir I tried to convince her but she is not relenting even a bit and her arrogant daughter kicked me out 

Person : shame on you, that you cannot even convince those middle class people I want that land at any cost do anything by hook or crook 

Radhe : okay Sir 

Person : i am giving you time of one month if you don't do this then consider your jobs is gone too 

Manali

The girls puts dressing on Bulbul's feet when Shrishti tells them to leave. She herself start to put medicine on her wound 

"Who told you to go at this time, if something had happened she says with serious tone 

Bulbul : I was not feeling sleepy but thank god that guy came on time wonder what could have happened and I couldn't say thanks to him 

Shrishti : being formal is good, there is no need  to form relation with strangers 

Bulbul gets relieved seeing concern for her. 

Shrishti : take some rest, Sir said we are going for trekking in few hours

Bulbul nods and takes some rest. 

Camp leader Mehta Sir thanks Armaan for saving Bulbul 

Armaan : it was my duty Sir and I never leave my work incomplete 

Mehta : impressive why don't you join our camp we are here for next 15 days 

Armaan : that would be my pleasure 

Navya : he is so hot yaar, I wish I was there instead of Bulbul 

Shrishti : this is reason such guys have attitude there is no need to be so happy 

Navya : you will always remain grumpy learn to be a girl yaar 

Shrishti (leaves with huff) : whatever 

Pune

Preeta starts heading back to residence when a thug of goons stops her away. 

Preeta ; what way is this? let me go 

Goon : oh this girl is spicy not bad (takes her dupptata ) 

Preeta : give me that back (stars to panic in fear and teary eyes) 

A strong hands stops the goon from touching Preeta. Karan's eyes are filled with rage and anger which anybody hardly saw before. He hits the goons badly. One of them was about to stab her but Karan holds the sharp side bleeding his hands. The goons run away. Preeta tries to cover herself with hands due to torned sleeves. Karan puts duppatta back on her and covers with jacket. She sobs loudly hugging him tearfully 

"Its okay I am here pats her shoulder 

Preeta : if you didn't came on time 

"But I am here okay come Karan holds her face gently 

It starts to rain suddenly. The goon broke Karan's car window glass. 

Preeta : now what will we do? 

Karan : I think we might have to stay in that cottage right there for a while, I will call Rohan he will come to pick us up lets go

The duo goes in small cottage saving themselves from rain. Karan lights up the fire with the woods to get heat. Both share romantic eye lock near the fire. Preeta dozes off for a while on grass. Somebody clicks their picture together when Karan covers Preeta with his jacket when she is shivering in cold. 

Manali

Around 7:00 am Armaan hears the radio in tent when he gets very emotional with Durga's voice. 

"I knew it my sister you will do this, so proud of you don't worry I will come soon to you he says softly without disturbing others 

Bulbul sees him sitting on stones outside.

Armaan : good morning 

Bulbul : actually I could not thank you last night thank you so much if you were not there 

Armaan : thats absolutely fine, after all thats my duty as good citizen 

Bulbul : I am Bulbul (shakes her hand) 

"Armaan he forwards his hands 

Bulbul : quite unique name, but seeing your attire I think you are  definitely not  from india 

Armaan : how did you guess that 

Bulbul ; some people are gifted with sixth sense you know, I just guessed 

Armaan : I think you are wrong this time, I didn't came from foreign 

Shrishti comes yawning outside and sees them together 

Bulbul : oh thats my sister Shrishti 

Armaan : hi 

"Hi she responds blankly and asks Bulbul to go with her and get ready 

Bulbul turns around to see Armaan smiling. He gets somebody's call 

"Yea he talks on phone 

Shrishti : you start eating almonds from tomorrow you forgot what I told while ago

Bulbul : I remember but he is too cute 

Shrishti : listen I promised Pragya di that I will take care of you, anyway get ready 

Precap 

Pune

Rohan : Sir I don't think any contract is bigger than a girl's honor 

Karan's team reject contract to play with rival team to save Preeta's name 

Armaan and Bulbul get lost in jungle 

Sophia gets Pragya terminated from job 

Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update ๐Ÿ‘
Prague's moment with Abhi & dadi was nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
Karan saved Preeta, their moment was intense ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shristi is possessive about Bulbool, she is unnecessarily doubting Arman
I think the builder will create trouble
Interesting precap
Waiting for next
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
abhigya Dadi scene was nice.shocked about goon following preeta.Karen saving her...hug were emotional. cottage eye lock was romantic .who took their photo?I am worried if it will defame preeran n others will misunderstand them.oh those people want sarla's plot.sherni pragya kicking out  the lady was hilarious.wonder who that guy is.nice to see shrishti taking care of bulbul. hope bulbul too understands that shrishti loves her.bulbul thanking armaan..their conversation n bulbul turning back n smiling at armaan was sweet.armaan listening to Durga on radio n becoming happy was lovely 
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 14

Pune

Karan covers Preeta with his jacket while she is freezing with cold. 

"How can somebody be so innocent and beautiful, I dated so many girls but could not understand whats so special in her, every time I meet her my day gets so memorable Karan tugs all her hair behind falling on face 

She holds his hands in sleep closely to her. He starts feeling restless seeing her gesture. 

In morning the sun rays fall on Preeta's eyes who wakes up and finds Karan sleeping on other side of room. She feels a heavy piece cloth on her body which is Karan's jacket. After a while Rohan comes to pick both of them 

Rohan : thank god you both are safe, you know whole night we were so worried 

Karan ; yea I know lets go 

Rohan ; come doctor, coach was really tensed about you both 

Another shock awaited for them when the trio returned back to house 

Karan ; coach whats wrong? 

Rival Coach Mehta ; that should be our question what is going on 

Karan : excuse me?

Mehta : this is your captain Coach Mathur, is he pretending to not know anything 

Coach shows them picture of Karan and Preeta's moment in the cottage. She too gets little shocked on Karan putting jacket on her very closely 

Ashish : I told you na Sir there is something surely brewing between this two 

Karan ; mind your language, at least think before speaking nonsense about a girl (gets furious on him) 

Rohan ; calm down captain and you, even if there is something its their personal matter so better mind your tongue 

Ashish : Rohan I guess you forgot the rules in emotions that the physio of any team should not be allowed to have any personal relation with any members 

Preeta : Coach pleas trust us there is nothing between me and Karan and we both are friends even before I joined the team 

Another rival team captain Vicky also questions their relationship. 

Karan : Coach this is all lie, you know I can never stoop so low and neither Preeta is that kind of girl 

Karan's team defends them as well 

Mehta ; for god sake Mr Mathur speak up, your team will bring you down 

Mathur ; Coach Mehta, I have been coach since last 20 years, have dealt with lot of issues but one thing I can certainly say none of my players ever let me down not because they are my students but they all got good upbringing 

Mehta : Even after seeing this pictures you are saying nothing is wrong 

Mathur : more than pictures I trust my students, they won't ever do something to make me look bad and about Preeta from very first day I trust this girl she won't ever do something like this and if you still have problem we will break the contract right now 

Mehta ; you know what you are saying, if you break this contract your team won't get chance again to play in international 

Karan ; and by the way Coach Mehta if somebody have showed you pictures by themselves then consider they have made big planning to insult somebody 

Rohan : Ashish we very well know from first day itself you are eyeing Preeta and wanted her for yourself am I right (shows them recording of Ashish talking with his friend of targeting Preeta 

so she can be out of job and he can easily manipulate her) 

Mathur : such shameful act, Mr Mehta do you have anything else to say now and Ashish even if there is little shame left get out of here 

Karan and his team beats Ashish badly for defaming Preeta. She runs in the locker room tearfully and filled with guilt. 

Rohan : Sir I don't think any contract is bigger than a girl's honor 

Karan's team reject contract to play with rival team to save Preeta's name 

Coach ; think once again even I care about Preeta's dignity, we won't get chance again to play in international

Vicky : Coach we all will work hard day and night and get into international by own merit 

Coach feels extremely proud of his team for putting aside their dream for sake of humanity. Everybody goes to Preeta who is getting ready to pack her bags 

Coach : where are you going? 

Preeta : Coach if because of me any team suffers how can I let that happen. everybody worked so hard for this day 

Rohan : Preeta we all dreamt of winning international but not like this, if you go like this without any mistake how will we face ourself 

Vicky : and we will work hard again, our team needs you please stay back 

Preeta waits for Karan to say something 

Karan : you are free to go but remember one thing our success will always be incomplete with you Ms Physio alright (says smilingly) 

She gets too overwhelmed receiving so much love from the team who were not less than strangers to her 

Coach ; Dr Preeta, its my order you are not going anywhere and from today I am handing you the responsibility of whole team clear? 

She nods happily 

Coach ; specially for our captain don't be lenient even a bit to him right everybody 

Rohan : sir you don't worry I am sure our Dr madam will give good dose to him (puts hand on Karan's shoulder who gives him revengeful look through eyes) 

Coach : okay everybody freshen up and get back to practice 

"From all four sister Preeta got little bit more achievement from personal and professional   lives, Karan's team support, his unshakable love and Luthra family's affection from beginning something which other girls could hardly get voiceover giggles 

Manali

Bulbul's camp leader Sumer Singh instruct them about next camping. 

Sumer : so everybody listen up we are going for mountain climbing 

Armaan and Bulbul bumps into each other while walking. 

Bulbul : sorry, by the way are you here for tour  

Armaan : you can think whatever you want, I came with my friends for tour 

Everybody reaches to the mountain side. 

Sumer : everybody ready, Rosy make sure about their safety belts 

Rosy ; yes Sir 

Shrishti sees Armaan admiring Bulbul who is climbing up 

Shrishti (Stands next to him) : remember one thing what you are planning i won't let that happen 

Armaan : Excuse me 

Shrishti : don't be so shocked, i am a photographer and my eyes capture things from very far 

Armaan : but when sometime camera can get dust, you cannot see things properly 

"You know what, I will remove every dust which can make my loved one sick you better be careful around Bulbul Shrishti shows him finger 

Armaan (laughs) : after long time I got a competitor now game will be more fun, I love it (walks around her) dealing with storm is my passion 

Shrishti : and my passion is to prevent storm coming to my family, if you dare to do anything with my sister you will see my shade that nobody had ever did promise 

Armaan : deal (shakes hand) 

"Bulbul's love be it Purab or Armaan was only a challenge for Shrishti to deal with to save Bulbul and herself from game of revenge and obsessiveness Voiceover says with serious tone 

Later Sumer breaks everybody in a group to reach the camp site as part of trekking. Shrishti and Bulbul does not get same in same group 

Shrishti : god ji, please don't let anything happen to Bulbul 

Armaan purposely goes to Bulbul's group 

Sumer : so winning team will rest and losing team will cook tonight 

Navya : why are you worrying? she is not kid 

Shrishti : but I don't trust that guy even a bit 

Everybody takes a different route in forest to reach the camp site. Bulbul climbs on small mountain and finds Armaan sitting 

Bulbul : what are you doing? we have to win 

Armaan : there is nobody who can defeat me, come sit don't worry 

Bulbul : no way, hurry up 

Armaan pulls her through hand towards him closely. Both share romantic eye lock

Tu meri neendo me sota hai
Tu mere ashqo mein rota hai
Sargoshi si hai khayalon mein
Tu na ho, phir bhi tu hota hai
Hai sila.. tu mere dard ka

Mere dil ki duaayein hain..
Teri galiyan... galliyan teri, galliyan..
Mujhko bhaavein galiyan, teri galiyan
Teri galiyan...galiyaan teri, galliyan..
Yuhin tadpaavein, galliyan teri, galliyan..

Both starts going together when Bulbul ends up hurting her leg in between woods 

Bulbul : I can't walk anymore 

Armaan puts her leg on his lap blowing it. He ties his handkerchief on her leg 

Mumbai 

Durga comes out of radio station after her shift meeting Rishab whose office is opposite to her work 

Rishab : hi Ms RJ, not bad in first meeting I thought your voice don't even come in front of people 

Durga : I would not judge people in first meeting anyway coffee? 

Rishab : sure why not come, lets go 

Durga ; I am new to this city, so this time to your favorite place 

Rishab : oh I see , then I guess I have to show you our indians' hospitalization 

Durga : of course I also want to know but one correction I am also indian girl 

Both goes to coffee shop and give orders 

Durga : wow what a coffee, great choice 

Rishab : thank you, so you are from Chicago and working here 

Durga : just consider I came to find myself and I will achieve that at any cost 

Rishab ; impressive, but my brains tell me you are doing this for somebody else too 

"Mr Luthra we girls heart are like deep oceans of secrets but nice to see you are thinking from brain and heart she says sipping coffee 

Rishab gets much impressed with her thinking 

Durga : its time for my next show, see you later it was nice meeting you Mr Luthra 

Rishab : bye 

"Aha, my brother says don't ever say bye, it takes away curiousness to meet again, see you later she shakes hand with him and leave 

Rishab watches her leave 

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi

Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna alvida

She turns around and waves him 

Phoenix company 

Sophia and whole staff wait for Pragya to arrive 

Pragya : whats wrong ma'am? 

"Oh madam is asking whats wrong wow I feel you should join acting anyway you are leaving this profession it will be helpful Sophia says 

Pragya gets extremely nervous  

Sophia : dont' be so shocked, here is your promotion (hands her letter) 

Pragya gets shocked to see the termination letter but gets more astonished when she is blamed to sell Abhi's music CD to rival company for money. 

Pragya : I swear I didn't do this please trust me why would i do it 

The staff also blames Pragya for selling consciousness for money. 

Headquarters

The spy girl informs about another attack happening on Manali side. 

Purab : what? 

Spy girl : yes sir but don't you worry I have tightened security this time it will turn tables 

Purab : one more thing, there is information about that main leader of terrorist's brother has arrived in india just be careful 

Girl : Purab Sir, when you want to defeat the enemy make sure you are always ahead of game but enemies should feel opposite 

Ruhi tells Purab about the upcoming fashion show happening. 

Purab : thats great amazing what about the photographer 

Ruhi : I have organized interviews next week and definitely I will get one of them 

Somebody puts hands on her eyes 

"Who is it, Kritu my love Ruhi turns around and hugs Kritika happily 

"Hmm thank god you remember me Kritika taunts her 

Ruhi : oh please how can I forget my partner in crime right brother 

Purab : welcome back to india i hope you didn't miss home much 

Kritika : see your brother didn't have enough criminals so he is taunting me 

Ruhi ; not again stop it both of you right now 

Precap : Sameer Shrishti collides in jungle to find Bulbul together. Pragya and Abhi share emotional moment. Durga shares her past with Rishab tearfully 

jasminerahul thumbnail
preeran scene was so romantic. karan can't understand why preeta id special.cute.oh though they tried to defame preeran their team believed them.I liked it.liked karan telling preeta that their success is incomplete without her.Arman shrishti scene was cute actually.armaan pulling bulbul closer...eye lock...the whole leg scene n song were damn romantic. shocking n sad that pragya got accused n got terminated.missed abhigya scene.rishab Durga scene was nice. liked Durga telling him that girls's mind is like ocean of secrets ..and it's good that he thinks with both heart and brain.liked her telling him not to say bye as it will take away the curiosity to meet again.nice song.surprising that purab ruhi are siblings n krithika is their friend
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update๐Ÿ‘
Loved Preeran's moment๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved how the whole team supported Preeran & sacrificed the contract for saving a girl's dignity๐Ÿ˜Š
Armaan & Bulbul moment was nice๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved Shristi & Armaan tashion๐Ÿ˜Š
Durga & Rishab's conversion was interesting๐Ÿ˜Š
Poor Pragya, she didn't get a chance to explain
Kritika is also a friend of Ruhi & Purab
Waiting for next

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 15

Mumbai

Pragya signs her termination letter and leaves. 

"What will I tell mom? I lost the only hope we had " Pragya walks lifelessly on road 

Abhi gets extremely furious on whole staff for misunderstanding Pragya and kicking her out. 

Sophia : I am sorry Abhi Sir but we cannot afford employees who sell themselves for money 

Abhi : just shut up not one more word alright, for your information I have never seen such a genuine girl than her 

Sophia and everybody else are take aback with his words 

Ronny : but Sir think logically first she ruined your important concert and now this 

Abhi : it was an accident and about the music CD whoever did this will get punished, get the CCTV footage from last night 

Sophia : Abhi Sir whats the need for all this?

Abhi : its not about saving Pragya but finding real culprit and restore a girl's dignity, there is very old saying " Even if hundred criminal get free but any innocent should not be punished 

Sophia starts sweating when Abhi gets access to the CCTV footage 

Another staff : but Sir there are no cameras in this building how would 

Abhi : whoever did this might have thought the same but he/she probably forgot that Abhi Mehra has his eyes everywhere, nobody can escape, after the concert I got the cameras fixed in this office and venue, 

Ronny gets the footage from yesterday morning to evening after everybody leaves 

Abhi : put it on projector, I want everybody to see even the person who have done this if he is here

"A black jacket person comes from the back door   and goes to Pragya's computer desk. He/she opens the drawer with spare key and takes CD. Footage is over 

Abhi : rewind it little bit 

There is small ring shining in the dark and is seen more clear by zooming in. Sophia hides the ring in the pocket 

"So whoever did this is from office, and this ring is definitely not Pragya's because the initial on it does not have p,  better come forward with decency or i will have to do something unthinkable " Abhi sits on table while talking and looks at everybody 

All stays quiet and look at each other 

Abhi : all right then I am forced to do this, Ronny call police now only they will find who is real culprit and till investigation is finished all of you will get suspended, think again 

Ronny : Sir they won't say like this 

Abhi : call the police 

Manager : Sir please if cops come here, it will be very bad reputation for our company 

Abhi : fine I will give few days only because of your request, if that person is not caught in a week then I will have to forcibly take this to police, have a good day (leaves with bang) 

Ronny : Sir who do you think might have done it? that person could be from rival company 

Abhi (recalls Sophia hiding ring) : you won't understand this game, I also want to see for how long culprit will hide 

Ronny : what if he/she runs away? 

Abhi smirks thinking about something 

Ronny : only he can understand his own ways 

Abhi keeps calling Pragya who is sitting on riverfront edge but she does not pick 

Abhi ; this girl is so stubborn (gets her phone traced from his friend) 

He reaches the place and finds her watching the fascinating sunshine holding knees together 

Abhi : what are you looking (sits next to her) 

Pragya : nothing that how brightness can give light in person's live as well 

Abhi : but you made me stranger so easily 

Pragya : i don't want you to punish the company for anybody else's mistake 

Abhi ; exactly, then why are you punishing yourself for other's mistake 

Pragya gets emotional recalling about people calling her names in office 

Abhi : and I didn't do any favor on you but did my duty for sake of humanity 

Pragya : nobody did so much for me till today, you know after dad died, my mom struggled and sacrificed her dreams to raises us, I dont' have much desires but just help mom 

Abhi : very few people have guts what you have been doing, I have also seen world in small age, somewhere our fate is same 

Pragya : today I felt very bad when people accused me of something fllthy 

Abhi : don't make yourself down for such people 

(wipe her tears gently) now see I have made you meet my family what about yours 

Pragya : only if there were people 

Abhi ; what?

Pragya : I mean my sisters are out of town, only me, mom and dadi 

Abhi : okay but don't forget my promise, when they come back 

"Promise she gives him smile 

Manali 

Bulbul and Armaan are lost in forest while looking for their group 

Bulbul ; Armaan where did everybody go, I am so scared 

"Me too I can hear noise of tiger, wolf, lion they will make us their prey and eat us' Armaan scares her 

Bulbul (holds him tightly) :no please save me 

Armaan starts to develop feelings seeing the innocence in her eyes 

Bulbul : please lets go na, ah (feels pain in her legs) 

Armaan ;  what happened?

Bulbul : I am feeling pain but we are getting late 

Armaan : if we walk at your speed it will take forever (lifts her in arm) 

Bulbul : what are you doing? put me down 

Armaan ; I will but after we reach the camp 

Kaisa hai rishta tera-mera
Be-chehra phir bhi kitna gehra
Ye lamhe, lamhe ye resham se
Kho jaayein.. kho na jaayein humse
Kaafila.. waqt ka.. rok le..
Abr se juda na ho

Bulbul holds his collar tightly admiring him. 

Teri galliyan... galliyan teri galliyan..
Mujhko bhaave galiyan teri galiyan
Teri galiyan...galiyaan teri galliyan..
Yuhin tadpaave galliyan teri galliyan..

Armaan : I have a suggestion, try joining gym after this trekking 

Bulbul : why? and i don't like to go alone 

Armaan ; you don't look heavy but you seem to be from well to do house 

Bulbul : if I am so heavy put me down 

Armaan ; Hayee I wish your words come true soon and we reach camp 

Camp site

Shrishti : what nonsense? 

Navya : I am telling truth, Bulbul and Armaan are nowhere to be found don't know where both of them went 

Shrishti : I should have known that guy is here for some reason 

Navya : why are you behind him? poor guy 

Shrishti : don't call him poor for god sake, its Bulbul who is naive, I am going to look for her 

Navya : wait are you crazy? what if you get lost in finding them 

Shrishti : I don't care but I will only come back after finding Bulbul and making sure if she is safe (takes torch and her jacket) 

Navya : no way, I won't let you go and by the way you hate her na, why so much concern 

Shrishti : you won't understand, I promised Pragya di I will look after Bulbul in her absence, I cannot let her down 

Navya : but what if somebody asks about you, sir will be get angry 

Shrishti : I dont' care nothing is more than Bulbul's safety for me right now, bye (leaves) 

Mumbai

Durga at late night sits outside the station lost in thoughts. Rishab who is leaving from his office sees her siting 

Rishab ; you are okay 

Durga : I am fine, you are going home 

Rishab : yes why? are you not supposed to go home this is Mumbai not Chicago 

Durga ; home is where somebody waits for you, what is the use of that shelter 

Rishab : your parents don't live with you ?

"My dad never loved me, he always wanted a son like bhai, I am only unlucky for them, mom and dad's fight took away my childhood Rishab, if bhai was not there I would have died long time ago Durga leans on edge tearfully 

Rishab consoles her pulling into tight hug to cease all the bitterness from her life. 

Rishab : you are not alone and this life is too precious  don't waste it on other people (ends up kissing her forehead)  

Durga : I was never able to make any friends only my bhai held my hands in dark storm 

Rishab : but now you have got one more friend (cups her face gently) I promise won't leave your hand even in big storm 

Durga embraces him holding tightly 

Rishab : till I am with you, nobody can do anything bad to you but I want small promise after today you won't ever cry 

Durga nods 

Pune

The team starts preparing to leave from the place back to their home. 

Karan : coach I will take physio madam with me 

Coach ; of course captain but all of you can take break tomorrow and we will meet after two days 

Preeta : see you coach 

Karan and Preeta starts heading back 

"What are you thinking madam he asks 

Preeta : I never expected I would get so much respect from you all 

Karan : please dont' be so emotional, don't consider this favor thing is we all need you 

Preeta : thank you 

Manali forest 

Shrishti (goes around the forest) : Bulbul god so cold in here 

Her leg is about to slip from when somebody holds her from falling down who is Sameer. 

"Thank you she flashes torch to see his face 

Sameer : put that down my eyes are paining 

Shrishti : you? what are you doing here

"Why does this place reserved for you he asks 

Shrishti : look I am not in mood to argue with you  let me go 

Sameer : the way you are going I think you will end up getting hunt 

Shrishti : what? 

Sameer : I am also looking for way to go out, it would be better we both go together 

Shrishti ; never, I would rather go alone 

"Don't be stubborn this is forest not fashion show " Sameer puts hand on her mouth 

Both shares eye lock but starts walking to look for Bulbul and Armaan on way 

Mumbai

Purab (talks to spy girl on phone) : yes what is it

"Captain I am going to Manali tonight, see you later she says 

Purab : alright take care, jai hind 

"Jai hind she hangs up 

Precap : Sameer Shrishti, Armaan Bulbul are surrounded by goons in Manali. Thakur who have come to india have argument with Sarla regarding the house issue 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update ๐Ÿ‘
Loved how Abhi supported Pragya ๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved Abhi & Prague's conversation ๐Ÿ˜Š
Armaan & Bulbul moment was nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shristi & Sameer meet in forest
Preetan's moment was nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved the way Rishab supported Durga ๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for next
jasminerahul thumbnail
liked abhi trusting pragya despite of all allegations against her.is Sophia the real culprit ?hope abhi finds out the culprit n saves pragya's reputation. abhigya scene was simple n nice.armaan getting attracted to bulbul 4 her innocence ...carrying her in his arms was romantic .conversation was funny.in serials each couple has got a particular song which is played in their scenes.I like that I feel armul song is Teri galliyan.rishab consoling Durga...the dialogues...hug..kiss n cupping face to comfort her were emotional n romantic. sameer holding shrishti from falling down..sameer closing h her mouth...eye lock were romantic. shrishmeer nok jhok was funny.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 16

On highway

Karan stops the car to eat something a small hotel 

Preeta : here? I guess you liked my hospitality other day in hotel 

Karan : this sense of humor does not suit you 

Both collides while walking. Her purse fall on floor and few pictures fall too. 

"Wow this are your lovely sisters Karan sees picture of Bulbul, Shrishti and Pragya 

Preeta ; yes, they are my jaan 

Karan : just like I am of my Rishab 

"Consider same way she says 

Karan : but something weird you four are not on same frame, I mean this two are in same picture why 

Preeta gets sad thinking 

Karan : sorry did I ask wrong question 

Preeta looks on 

After dinner Preeta shares her family history with him 

"Me, Pragya di, and Bulbul are real sister, Shrishti is our step sister, mom didn't know from when papa started living with her mother, she found out when dad and that woman got into accident, Bulbul and Shrishti were born on same day but only different mothers, we both were very angry at papa she says with broken voice tearfully 

Karan consoles her 

"Me and Pragya di were more hurt than mom you know why in this society people always blame women, people made several rumors saying my mom might have some fault, Pragya di handled herself but I still cannot forget that fateful night, we never let Shrishti feel stranger, mom didn't love her but we both always kept her close to our heart, she was not at fault, but Shrishti vented all anger on our Bulbul,  Karan inspite of so much efforts I could not bridge that gap between our sisters, there is something always missing in our family Preeta blames herself for not able to sort differences between both her sisters 

Karan (turns her to him) : look when things are not right we should leave it on time, Shrishti and Bulbul are innocent, there is no point of blaming anybody neither aunty 

Preeta (in tears) : I cannot see all this, we tried so much for Shrishti to forget the differences but there is lot of bitterness in her heart 

"Preeta, just like medicine takes time to effect many years of wound does not heal easily, everything will be fine okay, maybe one day Shrishti will also understand there is nothing good in sharing bitterness Karan hugs her 

The duo heads back to Mumbai 

Manali

Shrishti and Sameer goes to look for Bulbul and Armaan who are in middle of forest. 

Sameer : yaar which brand flour you eat, I am tired sit for a while

Shrishti : no I don't have time get up, being a man you got tired shame on you 

Sameer (stands up) : where did that come from 

"From my mouth Shrishti says 

Sameer : tell me something why are you in grumpy mood all the time 

Shrishti : Excuse me 

"Every time I see you are in angry or grumpy mood did nobody taught you to smile he teases her 

Shrishti recalls her childhood incidences on what made her lose smile. 

Shrishti : none of your business, you can rest here I am going 

"Wait Sameer tries to stop her from falling 

Both rolls down in wood during the scuffle 

Bulbul starts to feel cold. Armaan lights up the woods to get heat and gather more woods. 

"Yaar I am hungry she says 

Armaan : sure what would you like, pizza burger fries 

Bulbul : excuse me I don't eat those high class things for me its pav bhaaji, pain puri 

Armaan ; you don't like pizza? seriously 

"Dont' be so shocked, you are talking as if this is your daily meal she says confusingly 

Armaan : yes (says casually) 

Bulbul : what ?

Armaan : nothing at all 

Bulbul gets scared hearing the roar of tiger and starts shivering 

"He will come to you, slowly pounce on your feet then hands Armaan scares her going close to her 

Bulbul (pushes him) : what are you doing? you are scaring me more, if something happens to me then (pretends to cry) 

Armaan ; you are very terrible at acting better luck next time

"I can't stay here anymore I am going, its feels so scary here Bulbul starts to walk 

"Wait you think I will let anything happen to you no way: Armaan holds her face 

Bulbul (holds his hand) : you are risking your life for me why 

Armaan : because you are very precious, you know I never seen a girl like you before so innocent, pure (leans to kiss her )

Bulbul closes her eyes while he is coming close but he stops himself 

Tu meri, neendon mein sota hai

Tu mere, asko mein rota hai

Sargosi, see hi khyaalon mein

Tu na ho, phir bhi tu hota hai

Hai silaa... tu mere... dard ka..

Meri dil ki duaayein hain

Both shares romantic eye lock holding hands in front of fire. The fire light reflects on their face. 

Teri galliyan, galliyan teri galliyan

Mujhko bhaave, galliyan teri galliyan

Teri galliyan, galliyan teri galliyan

Yuhin tadpaave, galliyan teri galliyan

Armaan (moves away) : I am sorry, you take rest for a while i will try to find a way 

Bulbul nods and lays down without worries. She admires him while he is trying to get signal in his phone

"Don't know why Shrishti finds him wrong, he is so caring and decent Bulbul keeps wondering 

and dozes off 

Armaan covers her with his jacket admiring her simplicity. He tugs her hair behind disturbing her sleep. She holds his hand in sleep putting head on it. Armaan tries to remove his hand and puts her head carefully on bag. 

He sees a text on his phone getting shocked and call somebody 

"What the hell? how did this happen he asks 

Person : don't know Sir but I tried to stop him and used all ways 

Armaan (gets angry) : listen to me carefully do anything I don't care but stop him and make sure he should not each Durga at any cost or else my whole life's game plan will spoil (sees Bulbul while talking) 

Person : I will try my best 

"Not try you have to make sure Armaan says 

Person : okay Sir 

Armaan : good back to work (hangs up) 

"Oouch my hip Shrishti shouts pushing him 

Sameer : I told you to stop but you are so arrogant yaar (gives hand to her) 

Shrishti is about to hold him but tries to stand with support of rock. 

"Ah she shouts holding her ankle 

Sameer : what happened now?

"My ankle is paining, I think I got sprain she shouts with pain 

Sameer : let me see

"Don't touch, it hurts she gets annoyed 

"Shut up enough, you are blabbering from since long time god have given you tongue it does not mean you will use it like scissor, now I am removing hand don't say anything Sameer puts hand on her mouth Shrishti remains quiet while he looks at her leg carefully. 

"1,2,3 Sameer twists her ankle rapidly 

Shrishti : ahhh (shouts and moves her leg) my pain 

"Vanished in air I don't know where Sameer smiles touching her nose

Shrishti : thank you, by the way where did you learn this technique, my sister is physio but I couldn't learn anything 

Sameer : and my mom was also doctor, she taught me in childhood 

"Was? she asks sadly

Sameer : aren't you getting late to find your sister come on 

Shrishti is not able to walk fast due to little pain in legs 

"If we go at this speed your sister will reach camp site before us Sameer lifts her in arm 

Shrishti : put me down you will get pain 

"I know, you don't look that heavy but seems like you come from very well to do family, please join gym he says 

Shrishti : how mean you are (clutches his collar tightly) 

Koi dard hoon gehra
Koi aks hoon bisra
Main kya hoon bata de tere liye..

Yaadon ka chehra
Koi khwaab sunehra
Main kya hoon bata de tere liye..

Tere liye.. tere liye..
Tere liye.. tere liye..

At campsite everybody goes in search of Shrishti and Bulbul as well. 

Midnight 

Armaan sits near the bonfire recalling something and sees picture of his and Durga from childhood days 

Flashback 

"Armaan, promise me you will always protect your sister she is only responsibility I am handing you, don't ever let any harm come on her his mom requests him during death bed in hospital when he was around 7 years 

Scene shifts when Armaan takes blame of Durga's mistake and goes to juvenile jail when she accidentally injured her classmate in fit of aggression. 

Flashback ends 

Armaan wipes his tears before Bulbul wakes up

"You were crying she asks 

Armaan ; not at all I was just missing my mom 

Bulbul : oh sorry I couldn't sleep but you will meet her when you go back 

Armaan : I wish 

"You mean your mom? " she asks nervously 

Armaan ; they died when I was 7, my uncle raised me 

Bulbul : but he might love you as well 

Armaan : sometime things that look clear from outside are not always right, forget about me I saw other day your sister was ready to fight with me 

Bulbul : actually it makes me happy and sad as well in so many years she talked with me and now bit possessive if I tell her that she will take topic to other direction 

Armaan : I will be right back

"Armaan you are my friend at least I can share my feelings with you something I never told anybody she holds him from leaving 

Armaan sits next to her

"We both were four when our dad died, we share same birthday same father only different mothers, me, and my other elder sisters are real, our dad married another women, Shrishti is our step sister, didi never told this to us but I found about during school time, I never bothered to ask neither they told us Bulbul gets in tears while narrating 

Armaan : does Shrishti knows about this 

Bulbul : no, mom never let her come close but I also became reason of her hatred, mom pampered me more, we both used to win trophies but mom never looked at her. we never got courage to reveal this truth 

Armaan : if she finds out from outside 

Bulbul : Armaan few things are better to be buried inside not dig out past   

The terrorist gang reaches near the forest. Armaan senses something wrong and starts running with Bulbul. On way they end up meeting Sameer and Shrishti 

"Bulbul you are okay? I told you to take care of yourself she starts scolding 

Sameer : listen you can vent your grumpy ness later we should leave 

Armaan : I saw people coming we need to run come this way 

Four of them starts getting chased by the gang in whole forest. They reach main road which leads them to rural and small area. 

Armaan : thank god 

Shrishti ; but who are they and why following us

Sameer : from face they look like your relatives 

"Will you shut your mouth Shrishti pushes 

Sameer bumps into lady 

"Sorry aunty ji " he says 

Woman : first you tease a lady by drinking and then apologizing 

Sameer : what? 

Woman : drunkard 

"Hey are you mad or something Shrishti scolds the woman 

The other guy misbehave with Shrishti and punches Sameer when Armaan interrupts 

"Say sorry: he forces guy 

Guy : sorry (leaves) 

Sameer : he hit so hard

"Guys Bulbul signals them to see the gang of goons coming towards her

Armaan ; Bulbul run (takes her) 

The couple get separate again. Shrishti and Sameer hide behind the tempo 

"Today either us or them she holds stick 

Sameer : don't be a hero, lets run from here they will beat us 

Shrishti ; you are such coward 

"There they are goons sees them 

Shrishti ; come come 

"What are you doing run yaar Sameer takes her away 

Shrishti beats them with sticks badly. Armaan and Bulbul keeps running 

"Where did you all trapped me here she shouts 

Armaan : shut up I have solution for everything (picks up tray of colors) 

Bulbul : no way this is most stupid idea 

Armaan ends up throwing color on somebody else. The four of them meet again and jumps on truck leaving out on main road. 

Shrishti : yaar what an adventure (sits on rock) 

The terrorists gang captures them again after long chase and takes to old building 

Sameer : who the hell are you? 

"Thats not important, our enmity is with your government until they don't fulfill our demand you all are our gang 

The spy girl enters the spot and secretly goes inside the building. She fills her revolver with bullets quickly.

The leader of gang put Armaan on target while Sameer Shrishti and Bulbul are captured by goons. The spy girl climbs on the roof of glass and comes inside breaking window through rope saving him. She signals four of them to cover their mouth with piece of cloth 

"Everybody run on four count, 1,2,3,4 she leaves a poisonous gas in the whole building 

The smoke makes whole gang leaves breathless 

Four of them jumps out of window from second floor preventing from getting affected smoke. The camp people arrives at the spot as well. They look at the spy girl who runs away after saluting somebody. 

Navya ; thank god you all are fine 

Sumer : we all are going back, pack your bags 

Mumbai

Kritika and Ruhi shares their feelings for Armaan and Sameer 

Kritika : you know I could not say anything to him because marriage love are not part of his life there is something else he want to achieve 

Ruhi ; but for how long you will wait for him? just move on 

Kritika : I cannot he is my first and last love, and nobody could handle his anger or understand more than me 

Ruhi (laughs) : you cannot wait on destiny my love, there is no trust of fate 

Kritika ; yea right thats why you are still waiting for Sameer bhai

Ruhi ; oh please he will always be mine and I don't need to worry about that 

Kritika ; you are so sure about it? 

Ruhi ; of course first of all I am more close to Sameer than others, he won't ever give my place to anybody 

Kritika : what if he does 

"Then I will make sure to get ride of that third person between us, I know he have not confessed his love but he might one day I trust myself Ruhi remains firm on her words 

Arora house

Door bell rings 

Pragya : yes who are you

Thakur Uday Pratap makes entry to their house 

Sarla : what do you need? 

Thakur : Ms Sarla I had to come all the way far from America, why because you kept declining my offer for land 

Sarla : oh you are the one, I have made it very clear I don't want to trade my house 

Thakur : see the whole chawl have signed this agreement except you why so arrogant 

Sarla lives in a chawl like neighborhood whose owner died years ago. Thakur intends to build a big building by demolishing the whole chawl

Pragya ; listen Mr Thakur you might be big in your house but this is our home my mom have nurtured it with her love and you are not even worth of standing 

Thakur : I think you mom forgot to tell that children should not speak in middle 

Pragya : its none of your business, we don't care who signed but till I am alive nobody can touch this house 

Thakur : Sarla ji, she is naive you are understanding 

Sarla : my daughter is right, before she praise you more just get out of here

Pragya : and yes remember one thing we might not have money but have lot of courage to save our shelter get out (points finger at him)

"You will have to pay for this insult, only 48 hours if you don't sign this agreement you are not aware of my power Thakur leaves warning them 

Precap : Rishab comes as savior to Aroras regarding the chawl issue leading to his enmity with Thakur. Shrishti gets hired in Ruhi's company. Pragya is proved innocent