TV Shows Discussion-(Invites Only) Important Note-Page 50 - Page 6

Posted: 6 years ago
 @...OohLaLa... I've heard a lot about it, but no never watched it as such, the only show I've seen on colors is matsh and parts of SSK just coz of its stupidity🤣🤣 

@King, thats true, even i don't think SP has the guts to carry forth the entire story of AEM. they'll probably abandon it along the way and make her fall in love with the oldie😆 

@Hiranur-demir thats great that they're so open to listening to viewers and their suggestions. SP people are arrogant asses tbh. despite the dismissal performance of the channel in terms of TRPs, refuse to listen to fans and show attitude..i even find something like making HS a pay site laughable, who's going to bother wasting 10 USD every month for your shows?😆 and i'm so glad you're loving the same thing about SGP that Tani and I love.😆 Suhaana and Badi Maa <3 <3 they will forever be my favourite saas bahu on tv, their relationship was beyond beautiful. <3 <3 and you've seen TTMM?? Man ain't that show brilliant??🤣🤣 and the grandparents are too too cute. i even love the way they address each other as Shahjahan and Mumtaz😳 

Rose I watch it on and off, nowadays more off than on😆 its boring now tbh. has been boring since DBO started like i keep saying

@almas, wow its already been 13 years? Man time seriously flies. I thought remix was a 2006/2007 show, boy was i off.😆

GHT_Shona, Tandon sucks, i wonder what got into mai that she's casting him.😆
Edited by -ReasonToSmile- - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

I'm good! Just busy with work.

YES! Ragini and SGP are phenomenal! One of the rare desi tv shows that is good and Ragini is such a brilliant actress! That's the reason she's my fave out of the Telly actresses. Her portrayal of Suhana is another one of the reason why I love SGP! It's such a sweet and real show compared to the rest of the crap.
i swear Ragini was bloody brilliant! Suhaana is beautifully written as it was but credit where its due, she did full justice to her too. You remember that scene after she gets back from a vacation, her dad had a family over to see her, and she pretends she's mental to scare them off marrying her?🤣
Just watched golmaal again and secret superstar loved both of them..
But if have to choose b/w golmaal and SS then its golmaal again man what a laugh riot that film was the beat in the franchise..
Im happy pari is a part of this film finally she has a blockbuster in her kitty..IMHO she is much better than Mousy alia who is shoved down our throats by papa kjo..
Hope pari's career is back on track

@RTS those who dont knw abt AEM Are thinking that DSJZ is abt a young girl falling for an older guy..🤣 the promos were quite misleading TBH
Lets see how the audience reacts to the actual story
Love certainly gives you a second
chance!! And this holds good for our
very own Vivian Dsena.
Vivian Dsena, the very talented and
handsome actor, seems to be in love yet
again after his estranged marriage with
actor Vahbiz Dorabjee.
IndianWikiMedia sources have informed
us that Vivian apparently is in a
relationship (from sometime now) with
actress Garima Jain. Garima and Vivian
are
co-stars in the show Shakti (on Colors).
Cuts in the source: "Vivian and Garima
have been going strong in relationship
for
quite some time. However, they have
preferred to keep it low-key.
To validate the nugget of information,
we
checked with couple of more industry
sources and they too confirmed the
buzz.
The matters of the heart' is beyond
understanding of all. Being in love or
falling out of it is individual experience,
which often leads to scrutiny and
judgement, especially if one is a public
figure.
We buzzed Vivian and Garima to seek a
comment, but the two refrained from
making a statement.
All we can say, we wish happiness for all
and may love and good sense prevail
over
muck.
If Vivian and Garima revert on our query,
we will update the space in a jiffy.
Keep reading IndianWikiMedia.
http://www.indianwikimedia.com/
television/news/buzz-shakti-lead-vivian-
dsena-allegedly-dating-co-star-garima-
jain/2017/11/03.
Originally posted by .KING.

Just watched golmaal again and secret superstar loved both of them..
But if have to choose b/w golmaal and SS then its golmaal again man what a laugh riot that film was the beat in the franchise..
Im happy pari is a part of this film finally she has a blockbuster in her kitty..IMHO she is much better than Mousy alia who is shoved down our throats by papa kjo..
Hope pari's career is back on track

@RTS those who dont knw abt AEM Are thinking that DSJZ is abt a young girl falling for an older guy..🤣 the promos were quite misleading TBH
Lets see how the audience reacts to the actual story
fully agree, whether its about SS vs GA or about PC JR vs Alia. I also liked both movies, but if i have to pick, it's GA any day, i ended up watching SS OL since no one wanted to watch it here, while everyone was ready to go to GA.😆 like i said on the other CC too, it's just so much more what you want to watch after a long day of hard work. about Alia, I did put all my bias aside during BKD and give her a fair chance, but i can't warm up to her. she's an average actor at best, and i don't find her good looking either so. PC JR on the other hand, was brilliant from Ishaqzaade itself and is quite cute with the right grooming. 

my first guess was that he's Nikki's husband i.e. her step dad and she hates her mum for remarrying🤣🤣 when it got to the end of the promo when he said meet my wife i was all the eff.🤣 promos are incredibly misleading and like you said, it's very unlikely that they'll go through with it.
Originally posted by -ReasonToSmile-

i swear Ragini was bloody brilliant! Suhaana is beautifully written as it was but credit where its due, she did full justice to her too. You remember that scene after she gets back from a vacation, her dad had a family over to see her, and she pretends she's mental to scare them off marrying her?🤣
I'm ready to write pages and pages (again) about how awesome Ragini is and how great Suhana is ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
@TANI www.turkishseries.li it has many hit turkish drama's like kara para ask/fatmagul/feriha/kara sevda/ask e memnu etc
If u cant find ask-e-memnu on this site then i'll post sm other sites

Im on high WL i trolled the mod of a historical show and he raised my WL
RTS completely agree i wish pari had sm1 like kjo who creates work for their protege alas adi chopra is a lazy lad he's obsessed with vaani..
Even in highway randeep was 363748494939 times better than alia but media overhyped her soo much 😕

Have u seen any promos of the so called maha episodes they promote it like smthing big is gonna happen in the story line but the reality is the story does'nt move even a inch 
Edited by .KING. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

I'm ready to write pages and pages (again) about how awesome Ragini is and how great Suhana is ðŸ˜³
thats me too, i can go on and on about SGP and Suhaana and Ragini😳😆
Originally posted by .KING.

RTS completely agree i wish pari had sm1 like kjo who created work for their protege alas adi chopra is a lazy lad he's obsessed with vaani..
Even in highway randeep was 363748494939 times better than alia but media started overhyped her soo much 😕

Have u seen any promos of the so called maha episodes they promote it like smthing big is gonna happen in the story line but the reality is the story does'nt move even a inch 
Aditya like you said sucks to put it politely😆 even his three film deal doesn't do anyone any good, even if he gives them a good debut, the other two movies puts their career in the pits even before it takes off properly so. About Alia and Highway, exactly, Randeep was MILES better than Alia, yet Alia walked away with all the praises. it does go to show how far industry connections really do take you. 

the one with his nephew entering? Yeah i saw them on SP here and there, and yep, SP has forever been known for their turtle paced speed.🤣 like people have been saying since 2000, you can go months without watching them and it'll be on the same story.😆