Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TV Shows Discussion-(Invites Only) Important Note-Page 50 (Page 131)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:15am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairy_KimBokJoo

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Madhuri dixit 1st marathi movie poster,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairy_KimBokJoo-ReasonToSmile-

Fairy_KimBokJoo Senior Member
Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Interesting Mads is doing a Marathi film! BW is successful in driving out all the older talented heroines so I am not surprised! Anyway, Black Mirror's season is a bit of a letdown but I loved Black Museum and Hang The DJ! Uss Callister too! Crocodile wasn't terrible either, but the overall White Bear-esque epi standard wasn't there this season! I am now trying to decide between catching up on Brooklyn 99 or The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! There's also Mozart in the Jungle I have been postponing! LOL Then, Lovesick and Alias Grace on Netflix look nice too! So many shows, so little time! I also have reading to catch up on! LOL 
Edit: My boyfriend is raving about Marvelous Mrs Maisel! What should I even choose? LOL Think I'll watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel only! Looks fun! 

Edited by Fairy_KimBokJoo - 14 January 2018 at 12:14pm

-ReasonToSmile-

.KISS-my-ASS. IF-Dazzler
.KISS-my-ASS.
.KISS-my-ASS.

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fairy_KimBokJoo

Interesting Mads is doing a Marathi film! BW is successful in driving out all the older talented heroines so I am not surprised! Anyway, Black Mirror's season is a bit of a letdown but I loved Black Museum and Hang The DJ! Uss Callister too! Crocodile wasn't terrible either, but the overall White Bear-esque epi standard wasn't there this season! I am now trying to decide between catching up on Brooklyn 99 or The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! There's also Mozart in the Jungle I have been postponing! LOL Then, Lovesick and Alias Grace on Netflix look nice too! So many shows, so little time! I also have reading to catch up on! LOL 
Edit: My boyfriend is raving about Marvelous Mrs Maisel! What should I even choose? LOL Think I'll watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel only! Looks fun! 
waddi baatein MATLAB badi baatein bade logon ki badi baatein LOL
Kimmy Schmidt,brooklyn99 crocodile Confused sb sar ke upar se Gaya btw bir bulut oslam dekha ya nahi ? do watch it I fell in love with 
Engin after that show...it's quite disturbing though
Fairy_KimBokJoo Senior Member
Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
King Ji, Mujhse ye Turkish shows na hoga! LOL I get restless within two epis! Aur Brooklyn 99 an Kimmy Schimdt are American sitcoms! Both fantastic shows! I was obsessed with Brooklyn 99 for a while, got a bit bored and dropped it! But will catch up soon! Kimmy Schmidt is one of my favs, super fun show! I watch The Good Place with Kristen Bell here and there too! I like sitcoms and dramedies! 
-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Shilpa won.

-ReasonToSmile-

-ReasonToSmile- Goldie
-ReasonToSmile-
-ReasonToSmile-

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Hahahaha yeah, I was kinda disappointed when Ekta replaced him within a month or so! LOLAbout Eijaz, I liked him as Kavya but my fav was him as Kunal in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka! Sanjeeda and him were adorbs together! I remember Ekta had this elaborate "Balle Balle Ji Soniya' dance number for Kunal and his family's intro which I loved! Eijaz was such a good dancer too! I found him so hot in Dilli Ki Sardi with Amrita Arora! LOLEkta had some great song-dance intros, one I loved as a kid was KT and Lakshya's 'Woh Kisna Hain' intro! Which is filled with loopholes and jumpcuts now that I look back on it but god, that was such vintage Indian TV! LOL Full of masala song/dance and in-your-face symbolism! 

Right, Samir was good as Purab! I loved Purab and hated Armaan! Disapprove I dint watch Parichay, that chick annoyed me! 
i never watched KHNK, was it good? I've seen caps here and there, Sanjeeda used to live so different back then.LOL i still remember she played the role of a ghost in Kayamath too who kept taking over the FLs body at nightROFL and lolz ekta had such a thing for that song, she played it ever other episode in her old shows. ohhh wow i used to watch Kyunki here and there but i never realized KT Lakshya were meant to be Radha KrishnaROFL it makes sense now, why she got married to Eklavya i mean and of course the song too.
yeah she's no great shots, all I've properly seen her in was a sidey's role in Veera. Parichay even i never watched though its quite hyped. 
-ReasonToSmile- Goldie
-ReasonToSmile-
-ReasonToSmile-

Posted: 14 January 2018 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ReasonToSmile-

agree i also think rajeev is more charming than being an extraordinarily good actor, though he's brilliant regardless. he has more of an unadulterated charm. 

Hard same! Rajeev is more of a charming actor than some incredible acting talent imo! But his blend of clean-featured handsomeness, effortless charm and screen-presence is rare imo! Ronit is the more talented one among the original Ekta actors if you ask me! 
yeah Ronit as an actor is on another level all together. but precisely, Rajeev has his own charm, which is why i love watching him onscreen a tad more..Big smile

Go to top