Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TV Shows Discussion-(Invites Only) Important Note-Page 50 (Page 130)

Fairy_KimBokJoo Senior Member
Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 9:17am | IP Logged
So much Ek Deewana discussion! I think I will watch it to laugh, I anyway haven't watched any daily show in ages! It seems like the ideal joke material! LOL
About Nikita-Namik, I am not surprised to hear Namik fans disliked her! She is a horrid person! One of my cousins went to college with her, she despises her! Nikita seems absolutely awful for no good reason at all! She isn't gorgeous or talented enough for that ugly attitude she has! Namik seems rather nice on the other hand, wonder how he put up with her! 

Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 9:24am | IP Logged

These two were so uber adorable together! I wish the show lived up to the potential *sigh* One of the rare refreshing pairings by Ekta! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ReasonToSmile-

Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ok, you guys must agree that a song/bgm can make or break a pair to an extent! On that note, your fav songs on pairs? Could be original music or BW songs! You can also name pairs you dint like much but loved their song! 
I'll start, I hated all of Ekta recycled bgm for couples! She still does it! So cheap it sounds imo! That said, my fav Ekta bgms were the rarer ones she dint keep using on everyone! One was 'Tose Naina Lagi' on Khwaish/Kabir from that Sony show of hers, I literally was into that pairing thanks to the good use of the song! It's such a mesmerizing song! Tere Liye's title track on Anurag/Taani even tho I dint watch the show much! Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan for Prem/Heer, it underscored the eternal, fairytale-nature of their love, Pratham-Gauri's iconic Hey-Hey tune, HATE to say this but Sujal/Kashish' stupid Thoda Sa Pyaar (I hated the changed lyrics of the song tho), Prem/Mukti's Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya, Ekta has used and reused that song for all of her subsequent shows but it was the Prem/Mukti staple! Millind/Prachi's Kayamath bgm in that soft hey-eh-eh-ah-ha-ha beat! Obviously, Shiv/Gauri's Mere Pyaar Ki Umar Ho, that was so popular! LOL I liked Kavyanjali's Woh Mile The and Ram/Sakshi's Bade Achche Lagte tunes Hai also! All taken together, I think Tose Naina Lagi on Kabir/Khwaish is still my fav by Ekta! That was a legit good choice and she dint keep changing lyrics to suit circumstances thankfully! LOL

From the Gul stable, I liked the musical beats of Junoon Tere Ishq Ka from QH's second season! Dint watch the show but I liked the beats of the tune! Apart from that, Rabba, Mahi, Mitwa- all ugly! Deffo liked Rang Badalti Odhni's bgm a lot, it enhanced my viewing pleasure! I loved the instrumental played on Sam and Arjun for Dosti Yaariyan Manmarziyan! Dint watch the show beyond a few weeks but that tune was endearing iirc! A hot fav was Anandi/Shiv's song from Balika Vadhu! It was gorgeous! I loved Anandi/Shiv during Pratyusha's time mostly due to that song! Saraswatichandra's Kuch Na Kahe was another couple bgm that enhanced the experience of watching Saras/Kumud! One song I absolutely loved was 'Je Tu Ankhiyan de Samne Nahi Rehna's reworked version on Aditya/Chandni for India Calling! I remember a fantastic sequence where Aditya's face turns as Chandni throws gulal on him, while the 'Toh habiba mera dil modh de' bit plays in the background! I still remember it viscerally due to how well they synced the song with the scene! I watched a month of that show but that song choice was bril! 

I dint like Ranveer and Tia in Remix but loved their Asma original song, Dil Ki Yeh Dhadkan! Remix had some nice original music written by Asma! Also, Manik/Nandini's Nazar Laye Na enhanced the pairing imo! Good songs really do a lot for a pairing! These are off the top of my head, what about you guys? 

-ReasonToSmile-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fairy_KimBokJoo

So much Ek Deewana discussion! I think I will watch it to laugh, I anyway haven't watched any daily show in ages! It seems like the ideal joke material!LOL
About Nikita-Namik, I am not surprised to hear Namik fans disliked her! She is a horrid person! One of my cousins went to college with her, she despises her! Nikita seems absolutely awful for no good reason at all! She isn't gorgeous or talented enough for that ugly attitude she has! Namik seems rather nice on the other hand, wonder how he put up with her!
she may be horrible personality wise but she is a good actress or was in EDKV and it wasn't her fault that she was sick during shoots, that's the part that made me mad about fans wanting her replaced, she carried the show on her shoulders at first acting wise and she didn't deserve to be replaced for that reason, but whatever the shows ended and the fans have forgotten each other now LOL yes Namik is a sweetheart! Such a gem super cool and laid back too and very aware of things, I loved how he didn't support a sexual assault track in EDKV!

Edited by Tani91 - 13 January 2018 at 9:55am
Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

she may be horrible personality wise but she is a good actress or was in EDKV and it wasn't her fault that she was sick during shoots, that's the part that made me mad about fans wanting her replaced, she carried the show on her shoulders at first acting wise and she didn't deserve to be replaced for that reason, but whatever the shows ended and the fans have forgotten each other now LOL yes Namik is a sweetheart! Such a gem super cool and laid back too and very aware of things, I loved how he didn't support a sexual assault track in EDKV!

I suppose but I have heard horrible things about Nikita so I have admitted anti-bias against her! LOL I only watched like ten epis of EKDV and dint feel either of them could act that well! Whatever it is, she deffo dint deserve to be replaced if she was really ill! But I do feel for Namik who prolly had to tolerate her tantrums and brat-behavior! She isn't talented enough for all the attitude she has! LOL Anyway, Namik does seem nice and educated! Very unlike the attention-seeking TV stars these days! Prolly comes from a good fam and is educated! 

Edited by Fairy_KimBokJoo - 13 January 2018 at 10:13am
.KISS-my-ASS. IF-Dazzler
.KISS-my-ASS.
.KISS-my-ASS.

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 10:27am | IP Logged
FAIRY:-ur cousin knw nikita hmmm wadde waade log waddi waddi baatein Wink i like nikita she looks good...i dont knw how she or namik is as actors i didnt watch a single Epi of EDKV and haasil dont get me started on that shitfest...its sooo effing predictable
@EDT i stopped watching it after two epi's booring
But i heard the current track is gripping
My fav BGM are
JUNOON tere ishq ka from QH S2
Jiya re from dahleez
I initially liked mitwaa but the OTT use of the tune in sm tracks made me hate in
Beni untumta by eylem aktas from feriha
Thoda sa pyar frm KTH
Bade ache lagte hai all the reworked tracks
RBO's BGM was good too
Tere liye's OST is my favt
BG's i hate
O jaana from IBaaz
saathiya from ishqbaaz
Mitwaa's screechy female rendition from QH
O mere yaara frm QH
Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam frm KRPKAB

-ReasonToSmile-

Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 10:40am | IP Logged
^ King, what's "Waddi baatein" about studying in Xavier's? LOL My cousin knows her from her college days and Nikita was awful apparently! She is hot tho, I'll give her that! But beyond it, she seems bratty and horrible all around! Anyway, I am also hearing about EDT being kinda interesting now, will prolly watch it for the lulz! RTS is watching I think! Haasil isn't even on my radar! Khaani is enough for my antagonist main lead fixation! LOL
Agree about hating all Gul bgms, I hate all the above! Only liked the musical beats of Junoon, that's it! Dint even like the actual song much but the musical piece before the song wasn't bad! 
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Tere Liye has the best title track and hands down my fave of all desi shows and then Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Rangrasiya are close faves too.

Other tracks I've liked in shows :
Left Right Left
Kavyanjali - Woh Mile The
DMG - I loved the piano tune of Asmani Rang Ho
Beinteha had a good BGM score for ZaYa
Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai - I LOVED the Tu Hi Tu song they used for Viren-Jeevika
Bade Acche Lagte Hai
SGP had some nice BGMs
DSJZ - Jeene Bhi De
Dahleez - Jiya Re
Jaana Na Dil Se Door - both the tracks were good
Miley Jab Hum Tum - the guitar tune that they used for MayUr was love
KRPKAB - Tu Mujhme Mujhse song was cute
Siya Ke Ram - there was this amazing bhajan/Astro they used to show Ram-Sita's meeting it was such a great song!

-ReasonToSmile-

Go to top