TV Shows Discussion-(Invites Only) Important Note-Page 50 - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Almas.

Yes her wardrobe..esp her blouses.. and the way she carried every look n those expressions just perfect..Avantika was Classy. And yea she deserves all the accolades Mansi got ..truly deservd.

Hi5 gal..i like Adi more than Shivay.  Adi was more realistic charctr.. shivay..well after maan singh khuran Asad ahmed khan Arnav singh raizada.. shivay was just the same. 
But i love one thing abt shivay..his Naam Khoon khandan mania.. only yhis flaw of his made him real charctr.

IB i watch once a while..not liking Rikara current track..and now they dont know wat to do wid Shiika
fully agree, she did full justice to Avantika's character. there are still some moments when i think Avantika pushed it too far, however i never got the vampy sasuma who hates her DIL for no reason vibes from her either which is definitely a plus point..πŸ˜† and his parents, all their bitching aside, were quite cute as a couple too, went through a ton of ups and downs like Adi Pankhudi, but overcame all odds and stayed together. 

copy paste, Shivay is once again set on the same mould every ML of Gul's is set on. Tragic past which makes him a brooding bitter hero, who has a love hate relationship with the FL and gets married to her due to a MU.πŸ˜† it gets really tedious after a while. i was arguing this with a friend too who prefers Shivay, how Adi also came from a broken family, yet he never took it out on Pankhudi or used it as an excuse to misbehave with her like Shivay does. About Shivay, i love his love for his family, i think its very sweet😳😳 and after he's owned up to his mistake, his equation with Anika has also changed for the better and they're also a lot more likeable now.😊

current track, man i don't even get how the hell Gauri didn't recognize him just coz he had a turban on, seriously W*F! and how on earth can she remarry when she never divorced Om?πŸ˜• it just looks so forced, just for the heck of giving them a track. and both the other couples have nothing to do. the episode where all three women walk away from all three brothers was seriously laughable, write 1 thing, repeat it thrice in an episode, chalo full episode is over.🀣 its very poor writing

Yes inspite of 2 couples in a show evryone loved all 4. MJHT days omg i just realised i miss dem so much.. 
Also ther was dis love ne mila di jodi..3bros 3sis..haha tht was good too.
Also special squad was diffrent from all cop shows..do u rmbr it?
SO was diffrnt thn all channels n was so pissed they changed to LO.
I only watchd SB..Karnvir was badass der. 
Hume tumse pyar kitna still gives me chills..πŸ˜†

SVS 3 ll b back i guess.. Cliffhangers r good  fr trps.

Yes crazy budget fr Haasil.. i love the beautiful locations
yeah i made some of my earliest friends on that forum, i also miss those days and those times. there are some very happy memories associated with it :) 
the one with Tacker right?πŸ˜† i never watched it but i read the story. it used to be really popular so. 
SS, of course, mum is very into detective shows so we've seen more or less every single one thats ever been made.πŸ˜†
true, even i don't like LO or SB much, and it didn't even do them any good since the channels barely get TRPs.
SB I've only seen very very initially, i stopped watching it ages before Harshad entered though, and Sriti quitting didn't help either. 
nahhh SP already denied making a third season sadly.
no doubt, the locations for the show are absolutely stunning <3 <3 <3 
Agree best thing about Avantika was she was not typical MIL..n she had her reasons to hate pankhuri initially.. but the best part was how strong MIL DIL came togethr later on..
And yes Adi too was beoken but he was not brooding angry young man.. he lived happy life with wtevr happiness he got around from..playing with Nanu..pizzza or friendsbookπŸ˜†
I loved adi pankhuri friendship more than der hubby wifey relationship.. i loved how he adressed her with 'tu' πŸ˜†
He reminded me alot of Aditya from Jab we metπŸ˜‰

Gul n her MLs..i dont want to strt the rant😑
Oh yes Tacker's first ahow i think.. he was effin hot.
Really man..those shows those stories those concept r GONE. Miss such beautiful stories full of masti fun n romance.
Now all we get is bullshit.

I dint not see harshad's entry too..quit b4 tht.

What no SVS3? We have to wait..even s2 wasnt expected
SS was soo good.. it was my sis's fav.. she was crazy abt Aryan..
I loved Shyna..so beautiful she was.. i was so sad to hear ahe comitted suicide..

We have so many shows in common.. we have aame tastes i guess..
Btw my name is Almas. Wats urs

Agree best thing about Avantika was she was not typical MIL..n she had her reasons to hate pankhuri initially.. but the best part was how strong MIL DIL came togethr later on..
And yes Adi too was beoken but he was not brooding angry young man.. he lived happy life with wtevr happiness he got around from..playing with Nanu..pizzza or friendsbookπŸ˜†
I loved adi pankhuri friendship more than der hubby wifey relationship.. i loved how he adressed her with 'tu' πŸ˜†
He reminded me alot of Aditya from Jab we metπŸ˜‰

Gul n her MLs..i dont want to strt the rant😑
precisely, i loved Adi Avantika a LOT, but lets be honest, he was always papa's betaπŸ˜† that was partly because, he never understood Avantika properly, also partly because Avantika's never gave him the attention he craved for since she was too busy with the business. Pankhudi on the other hand, understood and accepted Avantika with all her flaws and when Avantika eventually accepted her, their bond was beautiful :) 

exactly, thats what i always argue with all Shivay fans too.πŸ˜† if anything his family was more broken than Shivay's is, yet he looked at the positive side of things, Shivay on the other hand, makes up for it by being a jerk.πŸ˜†

about their friendship i agree, i always say the best type of marriages are when you fall in love with your best friend, and more than husband and wife, they were always best friends, which was one of the main reasons they had such a strong relationship. 

hey thats actually a really good comparison. He IS like that wala Adi.πŸ˜† sad and broody from a broken family, but doesn't blame anyone for his problems and is a decent guy. 

rant all you like.🀣 i have a lot of friends who are fans of her writing so the discussions come up quite often.
Edited by -ReasonToSmile- - 6 years ago
yeah he is, i loved the other couple more in EHMMBH, but i always thought he's a better actor and looker than Kushal. 

god i miss them too.. mum and i literally spend hours flipping channels and still don't find anything to watchπŸ˜† its such a shame. a few shows here and there aside, TV is at its worst right now. 

about SVS fingers crossed :D like i said, it wasn't a fair end for fans.

SS was soo good.. it was my sis's fav.. she was crazy abt Aryan..
I loved Shyna..so beautiful she was.. i was so sad to hear ahe comitted suicide..

Kuljeet right? Yeah no doubt there she was a complete stunner, i was shocked when she committed suicide, even Pratyusha's came as a complete shock.

Hi Almas nice to meet you I'm Sara :) and yeah our likes and dislikes are very similar. :D 
Hello everyone
Ask-e-memnu is my fav drama...bihter was a controversial character but peopled loved her..
Im not watching DSJZ coz they are copy pasting AKM scene by scene