Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ReasonToSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Tani91

Hey RTS thanks for the invite πŸ€— lol and don't get me started on my HC I can go on and on

So many new shows have launched. I am liking Ek Deewaana Tha and Haasil. Haven't seen Dil Sambhalja Zara is it good? I know it's based off a Turkish show

Mum was planning on checking out Haasil but i made her move it a minute later soπŸ˜† do you know what the premise of the story is? all i know of it was the IF review that was posted. 
Edited by -ReasonToSmile- - 6 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow i like ur idea of CC.. anything and everything.. so good for TV buffs.
Well i have been watching TV shows since ages now.. so i have so many favs..

On air fav right now.. haasil and namkarann

Comedy favs.. sarabhai vs sarabhai.. can nvr get enuf of dis show. Also khicdi at the beginind n baa bahu n baby.

Old fav-Kahin to hoga,Dmg,pyar ki ek kahani  MJHt many more actu...
Also iloved PRC n Dharm veer 

If i hv to choose one show as fav i say Left Right Left.

Originally posted by: Almas.

Wow i like ur idea of CC.. anything and everything.. so good for TV buffs.

Well i have been watching TV shows since ages now.. so i have so many favs..

On air fav right now.. haasil and namkarann

Comedy favs.. sarabhai vs sarabhai.. can nvr get enuf of dis show. Also khicdi at the beginind n baa bahu n baby.

Old fav-Kahin to hoga,Dmg,pyar ki ek kahani  MJHt many more actu...
Also iloved PRC n Dharm veer 

If i hv to choose one show as fav i say Left Right Left.

hey welcome to the CC :D its always nice to have new members here :) 

How is haasil? What genre? is it a thriller? 

Naamkaran, thats one I've followed a hell of a lot ever since the leap took place, its the first show I've ever seen in my life that got better with a generation leap.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BBB, i've barely seen that unfortunately, didn't have SP when it was on, and btw we got it, it ended. but yeah i also love SVS and Khichdi (though like you, i thought it was better at the start, i didn't like the Punjabi family they bought in in the latter half of the show; the Parminders, nor did I like Himanshu who was meant to be a side character, becoming the most prominent.) 

MJHT was my obsession at one point too, the rest i haven't seenπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Almas. thumbnail
Oh i loved Aadi so much.. and the show too.. mansi salvi was so stylish n strong woman

I used to watch Ib
Almas. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ReasonToSmile-

hey welcome to the CC :D its always nice to have new members here :) 

How is haasil? What genre? is it a thriller? 

Naamkaran, thats one I've followed a hell of a lot ever since the leap took place, its the first show I've ever seen in my life that got better with a generation leap.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BBB, i've barely seen that unfortunately, didn't have SP when it was on, and btw we got it, it ended. but yeah i also love SVS and Khichdi (though like you, i thought it was better at the start, i didn't like the Punjabi family they bought in in the latter half of the show; the Parminders, nor did I like Himanshu who was meant to be a side character, becoming the most prominent.) 

MJHT was my obsession at one point too, the rest i haven't seenπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

I loved all Star One shows tbh.. hotel kingston and yess REMIX was class apart.

I was crazy abt Samrat Gunjan n othr couple too.. everyone made it biig after that show.

Yes i agree with khicdi.. himanshu n punjabi family were OTT.

Did u see new SVS on hotstar?

Naamkaran i know right one of the few to do good aftr leap..may cz of the perfect casting..i love aditi n zain..too adorable.on n off screen.

Haasil real plot hasnot been revealed yet..so we hv to wait tonput in a particulr genre.
Im liking it tho so far.. zaywd n vatsal r hotties

Oh i loved Aadi so much.. and the show too.. mansi salvi was so stylish n strong woman

I used to watch Ib

thats me too, i may be in the minority, but i still like Adi more than Shivay who most people seem to prefer.πŸ˜† and Mansi's wardrobe in PKDH was kick ass, and likewise, Avantika was also the strongest character. PKDH did her more good than Nakul Disha tbh.πŸ˜†

about IB, i used to like it initially but it went down the drain with DBOs inception and never picked up again. 
Almas. thumbnail

thats me too, i may be in the minority, but i still like Adi more than Shivay who most people seem to prefer.πŸ˜† and Mansi's wardrobe in PKDH was kick ass, and likewise, Avantika was also the strongest character. PKDH did her more good than Nakul Disha tbh.πŸ˜†

about IB, i used to like it initially but it went down the drain with DBOs inception and never picked up again. 

Yes her wardrobe..esp her blouses.. and the way she carried every look n those expressions just perfect..Avantika was Classy. And yea she deserves all the accolades Mansi got ..truly deservd.

Hi5 gal..i like Adi more than Shivay.  Adi was more realistic charctr.. shivay..well after maan singh khuran Asad ahmed khan Arnav singh raizada.. shivay was just the same. 
But i love one thing abt shivay..his Naam Khoon khandan mania.. only yhis flaw of his made him real charctr.

IB i watch once a while..not liking Rikara current track..and now they dont know wat to do wid Shiika

I loved all Star One shows tbh.. hotel kingston and yess REMIX was class apart.

I was crazy abt Samrat Gunjan n othr couple too.. everyone made it biig after that show.

Yes i agree with khicdi.. himanshu n punjabi family were OTT.

Did u see new SVS on hotstar?

Naamkaran i know right one of the few to do good aftr leap..may cz of the perfect casting..i love aditi n zain..too adorable.on n off screen.

Haasil real plot hasnot been revealed yet..so we hv to wait tonput in a particulr genre.
Im liking it tho so far.. zaywd n vatsal r hotties

agree SO shows dared to be different. and they were the polar opposite of the type of shows that ran on SP which really made them stand out, LO for the most part of it, had shows that were an extension of their shows on SP, and now so does Star Bharat. the channels don't have any distinguish show sadly like SO did. 

same here i also loved MN SG, MN a little more, but even then, i loved all 4. and yeah the show was the stepping stone for a lot of actors, especially Arjun and Sanaya, they got crazy popularity after it.. 

yeah they were, they sorta ruined Khichdi for me tbh. it was trying too hard and it was also too cliched with the sardar jokes. 

SVS' new season, yeah i have, what did you think of it?? I think it was okay okay, nothing amazing but also not as bad as people are making it out to be. it had funny moments here and there. only thing is, i wish they didn't end it on a cliffhanger due to their overconfidence of getting a third season, fans didn't deserve Monisha Sahil's divorce as the end.

ahhh it must be in very very initial stages then. i did manage to catch a minute, the budget looks crazy high! i hope it delivers to it. 
Almas. thumbnail

agree SO shows dared to be different. and they were the polar opposite of the type of shows that ran on SP which really made them stand out, LO for the most part of it, had shows that were an extension of their shows on SP, and now so does Star Bharat. the channels don't have any distinguish show sadly like SO did. 

same here i also loved MN SG, MN a little more, but even then, i loved all 4. and yeah the show was the stepping stone for a lot of actors, especially Arjun and Sanaya, they got crazy popularity after it.. 

yeah they were, they sorta ruined Khichdi for me tbh. it was trying too hard and it was also too cliched with the sardar jokes. 

SVS' new season, yeah i have, what did you think of it?? I think it was okay okay, nothing amazing but also not as bad as people are making it out to be. it had funny moments here and there. only thing is, i wish they didn't end it on a cliffhanger due to their overconfidence of getting a third season, fans didn't deserve Monisha Sahil's divorce as the end.

ahhh it must be in very very initial stages then. i did manage to catch a minute, the budget looks crazy high! i hope it delivers to it. 

Yes inspite of 2 couples in a show evryone loved all 4. MJHT days omg i just realised i miss dem so much.. 
Also ther was dis love ne mila di jodi..3bros 3sis..haha tht was good too.
Also special squad was diffrent from all cop shows..do u rmbr it?
SO was diffrnt thn all channels n was so pissed they changed to LO.
I only watchd SB..Karnvir was badass der. 
Hume tumse pyar kitna still gives me chills..πŸ˜†

SVS 3 ll b back i guess.. Cliffhangers r good  fr trps.

Yes crazy budget fr Haasil.. i love the beautiful locations