Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ReasonToSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i've had to change a few things around and turn this CC into an IO, however if you want to join, feel free to drop by a PM since my the more the merrier still applies here.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by -ReasonToSmile- - 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Hey thanks for the reply... I really loved harshad in mostly all his shoes except that one show on Sony.. he has his eyes speaking for him in so many scenes.. Jennifer I have mixed feelings about.. have heard she was the soul of the show even after the crappy storyline  ..so let's see.. and ofcourse the pairing is beautiful.. what other shows has cinevistas done apart from their last one on Sony which was a disaster for me btw.

yeah thats me too, i used to be quite the fan during his KDMHMD days, lost track of him after that, but regardless, he's one of the most talented actors on TV. about Jennifer, in all fairness i never liked her much, however, Beyhadd changed my perspective about her to a huge extent, she was legit the only watchable thing about the show. they made Dil Mil Gaye, Sanjeevani, Ek Hasina Thi Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai from the ones i remember at the top of my head., the two I've seen from these were okay, but Beyhadd was a huge disappointment so don't know what to expect.
thanx for the invite RTS
congo for the new CC
BTW im watching sausaral genda sm fans uploaded the show with english subs MAN im in love with that show
i love the character of suhaba she was soo different from the crappy tv protagonist what i love abt her the most is suhana is a flawed character not the perfect docile tv heroine
This content was originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

thanx for the invite RTS
congo for the new CC
BTW im watching sausaral genda sm fans uploaded the show with english subs MAN im in love with that show
i love the character of suhaba she was soo different from the crappy tv protagonist what i love abt her the most is suhana is a flawed character not the perfect docile tv heroine

i'm so glad you found it and more importantly I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Suhaana is probably my most favourite protagonist on Indian TV ever! and like you said, just the fact that she was a flawed human being who erred made her so much more different from every other lead on TV. 
Edited by -ReasonToSmile- - 6 years ago
hello!
thank you for the pm...who is watching DSJZ? I can not believe SP chose this story...people who know the story of the turkish show it is based on would know what I am talking about...I am not saying because no spoilers of course๐Ÿ˜†

HC is awesome...I remember this scene in humsafars where he was requesting his mom to stop his love from leaving...his eyes do speak
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey RTS thanks for the invite ๐Ÿค— lol and don't get me started on my HC I can go on and on

So many new shows have launched. I am liking Ek Deewaana Tha and Haasil. Haven't seen Dil Sambhalja Zara is it good? I know it's based off a Turkish show
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

thanx for the invite RTS
congo for the new CC

Hey Hiranur! So glad that you're liking SGP! Yes Suhana is a kickass awesome protagonist!

Have you seen this new show based off the Turkish show? Dil Sambhalja Zara it's based off a Turkish show idk the name.
Hey nice to see so many old faces here and a huge welcome to the new. :) If you want me to add any show's montage in the first post, let me know, i just copy pasted random images from google๐Ÿ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

hello!

thank you for the pm...who is watching DSJZ? I can not believe SP chose this story...people who know the story of the turkish show it is based on would know what I am talking about...I am not saying because no spoilers of course๐Ÿ˜†

HC is awesome...I remember this scene in humsafars where he was requesting his mom to stop his love from leaving...his eyes do speak

i think i know what show this is๐Ÿ˜† people were talking about turkish shows on BWF and this came up, i remember googling it to read the story and I'm almost 100% sure its the same one.๐Ÿ˜† the premise looks very very similar to what i remember reading. 

HC? We talking about the FK one or the HC one? I've seen both but i get confused coz of the title.๐Ÿ˜†