Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I wouldn't. I suppose we're talking about a serious relationship, I definitely wouldn't forgive him. Like Rumination said, I would rather that guy left me than cheated behind my back. And if that person made an impulsive decision, despite not wishing to leave me, then I will be disappointed in myself to have chosen a guy with such low self-control. 
I can never understand how people can just be so careless with someone else's emotions, somebody they call their partner. I mean, at least with me, I am extremely open to any weird thoughts my partner might be having and if he still has to go and cheat me then there is no taking that shit.
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: astha36

I wouldn't. I suppose we're talking about a serious relationship, I definitely wouldn't forgive him. Like Rumination said, I would rather that guy left me than cheated behind my back. And if that person made an impulsive decision, despite not wishing to leave me, then I will be disappointed in myself to have chosen a guy with such low self-control. 

I can never understand how people can just be so careless with someone else's emotions, somebody they call their partner. I mean, at least with me, I am extremely open to any weird thoughts my partner might be having and if he still has to go and cheat me then there is no taking that shit.

Okay okay now you have my attention ..and curiosity.. can you elaborate on you being extremely open on your partners weird thoughts... 😆 atleast furnish us with 3 examples!
Edited by D3viL - 6 years ago
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please, don't give the 3 examples, as asked above. I am under 18 ☢️
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ Can't share such intimate info even though you're a random stranger I'm never gonna meet. Yet to overcome this barrier. 
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cheating is not tolerable. He should just tell me that hey its not working anymore and I would understand. Its better to let him go then tied him down in unwanted relationship. Most of the women would never cry and beg like someone has mentioned. This is totally crazy. He is literally generalizing. If all women are drama queen then by this logic all the men are rapist. How rubbish. He doesn't know the person behind computer screen but confidently predicting how that person will react on certain situation