What do you think will happen to Spacey? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
someone expose that michael jackson too. his obsession with kids was creepy.. the kid from home alone used to stay with him. i feel bad for himEdited by ProudGay - 6 years ago
briahna thumbnail
nothing will happen. mel gibson was caught verbally abusing wife, MJ was accused of luring young boys, yada...he will be here and there.

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justmoi

Your sexuality has nothing to do with because whether you be straight, gay, bi, or any other sexuality, you still remain a paedophile.

👏

WORD.

I suspected Spacey was gay, but never pedophilia. Netflix has cancelled House of Cards, next season. The next huge bombshell I am waiting for is Cruise

We will have forever to wait. The Scientology folks will never allow their number one cash cow to be exposed!

Edited by Kara_R - 6 years ago
Originally posted by: briahna

nothing will happen. mel gibson was caught verbally abusing wife, MJ was accused of luring young boys, yada...he will be here and there.

mel gibson paid 425 million dollars in divorce though😆
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kara_R

We will have forever to wait. The Scientology folks will never allow their number one cash cow to be exposed!

I've heard about Weinstein for years and I am a nobody movie buff. If you've told me it would happen I would have laughed 6 months ago. But as MLK Jr said "our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter". It will happen, someone will speak. I truly believe that. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Some random comments I came across on a thread on Reddit today:

"watched Spacey harass a friend of mine in New Orleans years ago. What i remember most about it was my friend drunkenly yelling in the Carousel Bar, "Goddammit Kevin Spacey stop kissing my neck!". I found it funny at the time, mostly because my friend only addressed Spacey by his full name."

Oh man, similar story one of my friends had. He was working as a temp bartender at this club. Kevin Spacey was there with an entourage. Friend ends up hanging out with them, and Spacey tries to make a move. Friend is like, "Oh, Kevin Spacey, stop. Story has a good ending though. Friend leaves Spacey's entourage and ends up getting completely plastered. Starts a fight in the club. Bouncers start kicking him out. Kevin Spacey yells from the balcony to let him go. Bouncers all back up. Spacey pays for his drinks and gets him a cab home and that's the end of it. Friend lost his temp job, understably, but didn't get molested/assaulted by Spacey."

3.) "Hah, yeah. I thought the same thing. A bunch of my buddies who vacation in Nantucket and those types of places have some stories about him hitting on them at bars and trying to make advances. Wasn't anything pedo, since they were like college Freshman / Sophomores. Still strange though."

5.) "Yeah it's been an open secret for years"

Just comments like these on & on & on & on. This thread is from a thread where a Reddit member disclosed how he was sexually abused by Kevin Spacey. 5 months ago. And everyone is only talking about how everyone knows this & how they've seen such incidents personally.
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
So many abusers. Another is Stallone and his fetish for underage girls. That is another open secret waiting to be released from the cage. Unfortunately it is said he visits countries where laws are more relaxed. 😡
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Spacey deserves to rot in jail (and I'm saying this as a huge fan of his work) but why is Netflix canceling HOC?! Spacey is the abuser and he should be the one to get punished. Why are people going to lose their job because of him? Other than that, Robin Wright is marvelous and she can defo carry the show on her own. They can cast someone else as Frank and it would still be popular.

Ugh. I'm still in shock. I didn't expect this from him. 

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh dear!  So finally he comes out of closet, what a day to choose for it! 

It was a known fact that he is gay and I had also heard before that he preferred the "young" ones. 😵

Will be interesting to see what happens next to him. 

Critics are right in pointing out that the timing and clubbing both topics in one statement was WRONG. Where were his lawyers??? 😡
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...I like him so much...but not any more🤢...If proven guilty he should be put behind bars.