Kundali Bhagya

PreeRan FF: Destiny part 2

Nishita112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is a fine morning.preeta wakes up from sleep. After freshen up she comes to kitchen. Rakhi was surprised to see her
R: puttor, tu?
P: ji ma, aj mere pehli rasoi hai na to socha jaldi banalu
rakhi was so happy to listen at this. This girl is so pure at heart she thought.after what karan had done with her, rakhi never expected that preeta will accept the marriage.
R: thik hai preeta, tujhe jo banana hai banale
she leaves the kitchen
at room karan wakes up and does not find preeta. He gets panicked. What if preeta leave the house. He came running and saw rakhi sitting at the living room. He go towards rakhi
K: mom, preeta kahan hai
rakhi looks at karan. She can clearly sees the tension in karan's eye. She wonder why karan is so concerned. Does he really love preeta?
K: mom batao na preeta kaha hain?
R: woh kitchen mein hai karan
k: ok thanks mom
he ran towards the kichen
i was right, rakhi thought to herself,mera karan kabhi preeta ke sath bura nahi kar sakta. Jarur koi baat hai jo woh ham sabse chupa rahi hai. But what is bothering him
karan comes to kichen and call preeta
k: thanks preeta, ye rasam nibhane ke liye
p: main ye tumhari liye nahi, rakhi ma ke liye kar rahi hu, tumne jo kiya use bhulane ke liye mujhe waqt lagegi karan. I hope you understand
preeta was a little bit surprized at her own behavior. She was thinking that she will not talk to karan or will talk to him rudely and will say that she will never forgive him. But don't know what happened to her seeing his happy face. She does not feel to make him sad. She thinks to herself why this is happening to her
she tries to get the flour pot. But it was a little bit high for her
k: mrs dumbo let me help you
p: karan mujhe tumhara madat nahi chahiye
k: ok then i will not help you
preeta tried again, but fail to do so
p: ok , karan help me
k:what did you say, i can't hear
p:karan help me
k:says please
p: ok please...
k: ok
karan goes to get the flour pot. The pot slips from his hand and all the flour fall down on his head
preeta starts laughing seeing karan in that state. Karan was happy that preeta finally laughs at his antics. This is her miss mental, her cute baby doll 
karan pour the remaining flour on preeta. some flour drops in the flour. Preeta fake an angry look and then started laughing again. Preeta tries to move but slips and fall over karan. They both fell on the ground. ( sajda plays in background)
They both lost in each other. Rakhi comes there and sees them both falling in the floor
she coughs, preeta and karan separated themselves
R: r e tum logo ko jo karna hai room pe jake ke karo na, yeha aise sabke samne acchha nahi hota na beta. She grinned and leave from there. 
K: iam sorry preeta, i didn't mean to...
P:it's ok. Atleast i trust you that much
k: then why don't you trust me that prithvi was not good
p: i dont know about this karan, but what you did with me was not at all right.
k:that means you trust me
p: i didn't say this.
k: but you said that you don't know
p:look karan i don't want to talk about this
she leaves the kitchen
karan got confused. What was she angry about that she cannot marry pritvi or karan marry her secretly without letting her know. Is she angry with the fact that because of his one decision arora family had to get through the humiliation and the fact that he cannot decide about her life alone
so many question was infront of him. But he knew that he has to find all the answers so that he can make her preeta her own.
to be continued...
that's all for today. Hope you guys enjoy it. 😊
again sorry in advanced for the typos

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haww! Why doesn't preeta understand karan? Well, that's our preeta, who doesn't miss a chance to tease karan, even if she is angry on him.

Loved this part too. Waiting for the next one :*
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! Especially the flour and floor parts! 🤣👏
Please update soon! I really want to know how it all progresses. I like the fact that preeta isn't giving Karan the silent treatment but is at least cordial to him, and never misses a chance to pull his leg.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful  update on preeran Love it 
Nishita112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Haww! Why doesn't preeta understand karan? Well, that's our preeta, who doesn't miss a chance to tease karan, even if she is angry on him.

Loved this part too. Waiting for the next one :*

Thanks.happy that you enjoy it. I will try to update soon
Nishita112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Loved the update! Especially the flour and floor parts! 🤣👏

Please update soon! I really want to know how it all progresses. I like the fact that preeta isn't giving Karan the silent treatment but is at least cordial to him, and never misses a chance to pull his leg.

Thank you very much. Glad you like the flour and floor part. I will try to update soon.
Nishita112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

Beautiful  update on preeran Love it 

Thank you.  Glad to know  that you loved it.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow very nice n interesting waiting for next
taarey25 thumbnail
please please continue