Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

27.10.2017: Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Sameers friends tease him as he plays basketball and says show us if you have juu in your hair for real? Sameer sulks saying that its his bad luck that he found a girl with juu in her hair. His friends say warned u before. They tease that in love one has to laugh or cry but now one has to scratch too. Shefali tells Naina she is crazy, how can she tell the boy she likes, that she has juu in her hair. Naina says din think like that. Shefali says now what will he think? Naina says he will appreciate my truth and frankness. Shefali says Nainas love story is over, which boy will come close to the girl who has juu.

Friends tell Sameer that Naina must surely love Sameer, else why would a girl share about having juu with us boys. There is so much love hidden in this. Sameer says true, can see love in her eyes. His friends say now move ahead, make her confess her love and win the bet. Sameer agrees and says want to end this. Will do something so Naina will say i love you to me and hug me. Naina is applying hair oil on her hair and rues thinking how can these tiny juus ruin mine and Sameers love story, wont let them come between us. Bela comes and asks what are you murmuring. Naina says recollecting the formulas of maths. Bela says ok, tie up your hair after that. Suddenly Naina notices Sameer near her house on his bike.

Narrator- Those days guys circling around a girls house and honking horn was a hit formula to impress. She says others thought that these type of boys were jerks and some thought they were stylish but din expect Sameer would do such a thing for me. She notices Rakesh coming and is worried. Sameer steps off from his bike holding a gift for her and is walking to her block and stops at the gate, he keeps the gift at the gate and sits on his bike and leaves. BG- Pyaar karne wale kabhi darte nahi. Naina rushes to get the gift before Rakesh can enter and in the process drops her hair oil on the plate of mirchi kept out to dry. Naina grabs the gift and runs back upstairs. Rakesh parks his scooter while Naina rushes back to her room. She closes the door to her room and heaves a sigh of relief.

Part 2

BG - Tofa! Tofa! Laya! Laya. Naina is opening the gift. She opens it to find a shampoo bottle and a note from Sameer that reads, Naina, i too am worried about your hair. Narrator - One gift from Shahjahan to Mumtaz and one gift from Sameer to me. Guess which gift is still new and shiny. Not Taj Mahal but the shampoo bottle that Sameer gifted me is still kept safe in a air tight pack of glass. Taiji fumes noticing oil poured on her plate of mirchi and wonders who did this. She cribs let me find out who did this wont spare her. Nain overhears and quickly hides Sameers gift and rushes to the bathroom. Taiji blames Naina and says she did this and is hiding now. Taiji cribs that Naina is always causing loss. Naina is in the bathroom and is applying the juu killing shampoo on her hair. Taiji goes to fight with Bela as Naina is not opening the bathroom door. Naina washer her hair.

Part 3

Sameers friends ask Munshiji to repair the VCR fast. He says have to clean the head of VCR. He gets the VCR working and all are dancing. Narrator- Those days after cleaning VCR when the movie would start again, it felt like relative returned from hospital. So much relief. Sameers friends thank Munshiji for helping them watch the movie for third time. Munshi ji tells them to focus on studies too else if Sameer's Nana ji found out that all they do is watch movies and not study, he would clean all of their heads. He leaves after asking them to study. Sameers friends ask him if they are disturbing him in his studies. He says yes. They say then we plan to continue. Sameer laughs.

Sameers friends say three days to exam but right now we are focused on mission Naina but that mission is in jeopardy coz Sameer gifted Naina a juu-killing-shampoo. They ask Sameer why he din gift her a perfuem? Sameer says if i did that, Naina would have been pressured by her family to confess who gave her the gift and she would ratted me out and again my face would meet Rakesh's hand. Nope. He says one has to give dosage depending on the patient. Sameer's friends compliment him for becoming a love guru. They ask for love advice. Sameer says, Sorry your love needs Dua not Dava. 

Shefali is laughing thinking who gifts a girl a shampoo? She tells Naina, You both are equally crazy. Naina warns her and tells her not to call Sameer names. Shefali says obviously he is crazy that he is more worried about the juu in the hair of the girl he loves and the girl is crazy that she cant hear her beloved being called names. She calls Naina juliet. Naina blushes. Shefali says..

Apne mehboob ka meetha sa mazak bhi nahi sehen kar sakti
Apne deewane ko pyaar karti hai aur deewana nahi keh sakti

Naina says look at my hair, they are flying in air. Shefali says tell him special thanks. Naina says yes, will tell tomorrow. Shefali says no, right now. Naina says all are at home. Shefali says let me help you. She takes Naina to the hall. Naina sees Bela and freezes. Shefali tells her to go call Sameer while she keeps Bela busy talking about knitting. Naina calls Sameer. Naina overhears Taijis voice and cuts the call. Taiji says these people have no work. She asks Bela what she is doing. Bela explains that she got an English knitting book and is checking designs from it. Taiji tells her not to waste her time on all this. She tells Shefali that all this English is for these people. Shefali feels offended. She asks what do you mean these people? Narrator- Those days family members took even your friends to task. But you couldnt say anything.

Taiji tells Shefali to go home as its late. She blames Shefalis upbringing for her arrogant behaviour. Shefali says bye Naina. She tells Taiji that upbringing is not good or bad, people and their behaviour are. Taiji fumes and says those bitter words ruined my taste. Bela says even with sugar, your mouth is bitter only. Taiji fumes even more and warns Bela saying that the half-English girl will sink Naina. She walks off. Bela fumes after Taiji leaves and calls Naina inside.

Naina again picks the phone to call Sameer and the phone connects. But Rakesh comes and Naina puts the phone down. Narrator- Felt that my love story would be stuck between those two phone rings. But it would be mine and Sameers code. Rakesh asks Naina what she is thinking. Naina keeps mum. Rakesh goes out and says keep the keys in place. Naina calls Sameer again. He picks up and says Naina. Naina smiles. She asks him how he realized it was her? He says you kept calling and cutting the phone. Had to be u. Naina says din do this deliberately, but this can be a code word for us. Sameer asks how? Naina says two rings and cutting the call means a code for us to talk on important things. Sameer is stunned and says cant believe its you saying this. They laugh and talk. Narrator -- those days code words were in. Coughing twice, honking horn thrice. Those days those two rings were code words between me and Sameeer. Naina thanks Sameer for the shampoo and he says no sorry, no thanks in love. Naina says yes, i remember. Sameer says so you remember. Naina says yes, remember all. Sameer asks Naina to answer .. he puts the phone to the song 'mere sawalo  ka jawab do'. Naina smiles and is jumping around. Narrator- Sameer was asking me the same song that Prem asked Suman. Sameer grins thinking, to win the bet have to cut my hair. 

Precap ---- In the class, Sameer's friends say to save ur hair will u express ur love in open or keep writing code words. Sameer writes a chit and just as he throws it at Naina, it lands on the floor. Teacher steps on the chit and Sameer and his friends are worried that the teacher will notice it. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot for update yr. You write amazingly.
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super fast again... I knew that it's coming soon...
Thanks for detailed and Lovely WU...

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for great written update
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missed the Friday episode..thank you so much for the WU..
Very well written.