Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: SEEMA GANDHI

hi anku seen u here after long long time. ohh happy to know hussain to come in kaho naa yaar hhai. i hope they bring ju too. yahan pe nothing fun but game chal rahi hai and discussing su-kk scenes.

heyy seema😳😳...well yea i hardly visit hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

well as i knw juhi ka kuch news nai..maybe she is brought😳😳

well yea i wnt thru last few pages..saw ur discussions..nice yaar...and ths part is also gonna come to an end na😊
anku2cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: rah_akki

Husein is acting weird these days...first he doesn't agree to perform with Juhi....& now he's coming on Kaho Na Yaar Hai & that too without Juhi when everyone knows they're supposed to be the bestest of friends 😑 😑 😑

Rahila sweets main kuch kahun😊😊...see Husein is not acting weird..U never knw na woh kahan pe busy hai...Coz ofcourse apart frm tv he does loads and tonnes of stages shows etc which i thnk cannot be cancelled na...so maybe he is busy dere😊

and see sweets u ppl have justs een husein ko juhi k saathh..so u feel he hs juhi only as the besatest frnd...but dunt u thnk he hd and has a life beyond this..jahan pe his college frnds...othr frnds and family frnds come...they also can be his bestest frnds na😊😊...i reli hope u understand

and its not only for husein...Same goes for juhi..she also must be having tonnes of frnds othr than husein...whu r her bestest frnds...more closer than husein...

i feel u guys hv just seen both of them so u feel so..bt pls yeh dimaag se nikalo
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haan Anku I agree ke they obviously must be having other friends par sacha dost hi dost ke kaam aata hai nah???? 😭 ...that's the reason why I was pissed.....anyways it IS very definite that we being their fans just wanna see them together, par in reality, they have different lives to lead so that's that 😳 😳
anku2cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: rah_akki

haan Anku I agree ke they obviously must be having other friends par sacha dost hi dost ke kaam aata hai nah???? 😭 ...that's the reason why I was pissed.....anyways it IS very definite that we being their fans just wanna see them together, par in reality, they have different lives to lead so that's that 😳 😳

sweets but commitments bhi kuch hoti hain na😊....and bcoz they r frm media unke lifestyle and everythng is very different...wunt say anythng more on tht😊😳

well yea Husein Juhi fans always wanna c them 2gether but u also gotta understand and keep it in ur mind ki they have a life beyond tht😊...and wht we see is just merely a part of their life😊
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agar Tina nahin hoti tho yahan calculation kuchh aur hi hota!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† just kidding!!!!Hu's such a Tina Deewana it's hard imagining him falling in love with someone else! πŸ˜‰
anku2cute thumbnail
well Rahila sweets its life..And we knw just tiny winy part of these celebs life 😊 πŸ˜› ...

so equation or whteevr we cannot decide or even imagine 😳 😳 ...and yes he is a true Tina deewana 😊 ..
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hi rahilla hussain is not acting wierd. i suppose he is always busy and i think manav juhi had to sing on their own and i think hussain cant sing. so he did not came and in kahoo na yaar hai i think two celebs r not allowed as their friends. i mean juhi cant come as hussain's friend uptil i know the show
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Say Shaava Shaava you should see her dance and sing in the the republic day one and even the song she sang yesterday. She mermerises everyone with her dance and voice. Hope the bestest for Juhi for the future.

Edited by surakshita - 16 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks and Congrats for pg 150 completion

continues in

~*~*~*~*~ Juhi Hussain/ Sumit Kumkum Fan Club # 3 ~*~*~*~*

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/848400

the_charm thumbnail
Crossed 150 pages
Topic Closed.