Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Was watching this show for Avinash only
Have not watched it for some time and not going to watch it any more very disappointed in this show
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima they think trps grow on trees
Disgusting people I think they fooled Avinash and all his fans by touting this was Avinash show and and don't know who the heck this sumeet guy is not watching the show any more and let this forum go the the dump
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya-kk

Fatima they think trps grow on trees
Disgusting people I think they fooled Avinash and all his fans by touting this was Avinash show and and don't know who the heck this sumeet guy is not watching the show any more and let this forum go the the dump

Let them get a new face to replace Avi. They'll soon come to know who is capable  of garnering more TRPs.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I have nothing against this new actor but its not fair that they promoted the show under Avinash sachdev's name. The few episodes I watched were only for avinash and to say I was disappointed is putting it mildly.

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

I have nothing against this new actor but its not fair that they promoted the show under Avinash sachdev's name. The few episodes I watched were only for avinash and to say I was disappointed is putting it mildly.

I too was watching it because I thought after a few episodes Avi would be coming as Krish but sadly the CVs had different ideas. Oh! Well, I think CVs played with our emotions as well as they used Avi's popularity so that they would get millions of viewers. 
worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

This decision has problably been taken due to low trps- Again TRP dropped to 0.4. As AB and SDDB have the lowest TRPs on SB, they r under scanner!! Also, SB has millions of upcoming shows, one of which could potentially take AB's slot.
\
Also, nowadays Star Plus, as they themselves have sooo many upcoming shows, they r constantly shifting shows to Star Bharat.

Currently on Star Bharat, NM, KHMP and JM were all initially supposed to be airing on SP, but they got shifted

@bold Really? ðŸ˜• How many shows was SP thinking of having all at once ðŸ˜† 

So has the leap in AB been pre-poned or the leap was never supposed to happen? 
Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago