Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update dear👏!!! Really sorry for late dear... Aww Ishita woke up from coma... By hearing Raman's name...Ishu started breathing heavily... Mihir called doctor... Aww a good news!!! Now Ishita can hear n see her beloved ones... She saw her Rooh...😳... IshRu convo through eyes... MiMi wanted to know what made Ishita get up from coma... Ishita was scared of Mihir's behaviour when he comes to know about Raman... Ishita prayed for not Mihir come to know about Raman... Our Ruhi herself created some mode of communication n finally Ishita became relieved... I'm at d peak level of excitement dear... Waiting to know d past... This update increased my curiosity... Loved it to the core dear... Thanks for the PM❤️... N really sorry for late...
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

Finally Ishita opens her eyes but the best is that 
she and Ruhi can actually communicate 
and Ruhi she is just so intelligent 
so now Ishita does not want Ruhi telling Mihir or Mihika 
about Raman and Ruhi agrees 

can't wait to read the next chapter 
Unique_Lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update harshu
Loved it
Finally ishita improved
It's power of love that his name take her out from coma
Ruhi is such a cutie 
Ishita don't want Mimi  come to know about Raman but why??
Loved they way of talk
Ruhi is a intelligent bachcha
Waiting for reveal the mistry
Continue soon
Shivaani009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update harshii
Finally much awaitied movement arrived
Loved ishru talk
Continue soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Waiting for next chapter 
please update soon 
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Ishita has opened her eyes 
She is out of comma
Update soon
Swatii_14 thumbnail
Wonderful update
Loved it
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update. 
Thanks for pm. 
And sorry for late comments.
Sanya_ishra thumbnail
Sad update
hope ishra mret soon
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 5

Ruhi - I know it that you liked that uncle that's why you woke up dekhna mamu & chutti bhi bahut happy honge jab unko bataungi haina mumma..she said to ishita which she denied in signal & ruhi asked her if she told them about her uncle or not 

Ishita blinked her eyes 2 times 

Ruhi - OK mumma I will not tell them about that uncle it will be our secret OK..she said making ishita happy meanwhile mihika comes there & forwards a glass of water to ruhi 

Mihika - ruh what happened ? Why are u smiling like this ?

Ruhi - woh chitti ..she was about to tell her but stopped & thought "ohho ruhi tu bhi na buddhu hai bilkul bhool gyi its a secret between mumma & me" mihika called her name" bolo na ruh ,chup kyu ho gyi?"neanwhile mihir too comes there

Mihir - kya hua mihku?..

Mihika - actually ruhi was smiling naughtily so i asked her & she was about to say something but stopped in mid..

Mihir picked ruhi in his arms "ruhi chuhi mamu ko btayegi"

Ruhi - ohho mamu chitti aap dono bhi ruhi se kitne questions puchte ho uff ..she said cutely

Mihika - oye dramebaaz ..saying she tickles

Ruhi laughs "stop chitti I'm telling"

Ishita scared thinking that now ruhi will say them about raman

Ruhi - i was smiling because today i prayed to god that please make mumma fine soon & see now mumma doing better na ..ishita got relaxed while mimi smiles & hugs her tightly

Other side raman reached his house having a big smile on his face & sat on sofa when neelu saw him & immediately runs to toshi ji 

Neelu : aunty ji come with me..she litterly pulled her

Toshi ji - arey can't you see I'm making kheer for bhalla sahab..

Neelu : woh sb baad mein oehle jo main dikhana chahti hu wo dekho please..

Toshi ji : ohho khoti na hoye te chl...saying both went toward living room & found raman smiling, toshi ji' s eyes well up seeing this & she thanked god & immediately runs to their room & found mr bhalla watching news, she closed the television 

Mr bhalla - ohho toshi ji ye kya h i was watching news na & u closed it..saying he looks on her & found her eyes full of tears "what happened toshi ji ? Everything is fine na?..saying he cupped her face while she hugged him 

Toshi ji - today I'm so happy bhalla sahab ,so happy..saying she starts crying

Mr bhalla : par hua kya..toshi ji holds his hand & take him to living room..his eyes too gets teary both saw each happily

Toshi ji - dekh rhe h bhalla ji aaj kitne saalon baad mera bachcha muskura raha hai, maine to aash (hope) hi chor di thi but finally this day has come our all prayers accepted..

Mr bhalla - ha toshi ji matarani ne sun li hmari. 

Toshi - today i will make something sweet ..Mr bhalla nodded 

Mihika was arranging the dining table when mihir & ruhi comes there

Mihir - ruh i think ur chitti has cooked something special..said smelling the aroma

Ruhi - hmmmm mamu..both opened the bowls & gets happy seeing their favorite dishes.

Mihir - wow dum aloo..

Ruhi - yay my palak paneee..mihika laughs seeing their expressions

Mihika - ohho bas dekhoge ya khaoge bhi start karo..she served them & both started eating happily ,mihika too joined them soon they done with their dinner ruhi went to sleep while mimi was still awake

Mihir - btw mihku na to aaj koi festival hai, or na bday & anniversary then suddenly itna kuch..

Mihika - bcoz this day is nothing less than that after all today our ishu opened her eyes after 7 yrs ..her eyes well up mihir hugged her 

Mihir - hmm mihku today is best day for us , for our ruhi..

Mihika - ha mihir now that lost hope has come again ..

Mihir - hmm mihku i just wish ishu gets all fine asap so now I can't see our ruh crying for her mother love...saying he wiped his unshed tears mihika side hugged him

On other side ruhi was sleeping hugging ishita while ishita just staring her & wanting to hug her daughter but  unable to do it..

Ishita "murugan why are u doing this to me ? First u snatched my happiness my raman from me without whom i can't think of my life but that's when u send a ray of hope in my life in frame of our baby ruhi but then again u snatched it too aaj main kitni majboor hu apni beti ko gale laga kar so bhi nhi sakti, yaha tak ki usko chhu (touch) bhi nahi sakti"tears started flowing from her eyes which fell on ruhi's face & she opened her eyes & found ishita crying

Ruhi cupped her face & ask wiping tears "kya hua mumma? Apko kahi dard ho rha hai , main mamu ya chitti ko bulau" ishita blinked her eyes two times for denying

Ruhi - then why are you crying mumma? Apko dekh kar ruhi ko bhi rona aa rha h..her eyes filled with tears ishita anyhow controlled her self as she was helpless as she was not in a state to pacify  her daughter & tell her everything so from eyes she ask her to come & ruhi understand it & hugged her tightly caution enough not to hurt her

Ishita (st) " please murugan make me fine soon so that i can give her(ruhi) share of love & find my raman unko kitni khushi hogi jab unko ye pata chalega ki ruhi unhi ka ansh hai, thank you murugan for making her meet to his father ,i just hope they will meet again & soon both cone to know the truth"

Ruhi - mumma ruhi apko story sunati h ap so jao ok..she started telling a story soon both mother daughter slept

In bhalla house everyone having food when mr bhalla said " how was ur meeting puttar?"

Raman : meeting got cancelled papa actually hmare USA wale clients aaj aagye so i cancelled my meeting with Arora's..

Romi - Bhai next week humare college wale trip par le ja rhe ..

Raman - toh ja na i will deposit the amount..saying he left from dining table while romi was shocked "mummy ji papa ji aaj kuch hua h kya matlab bhai agrred without any arguement warna toh abhi mujhe sunate ki chup hokr ghr baith padai kar"

Toshi - ha puttar aaj kuch to hua hai, u know today your brother was smiling ..

Romi - what ? Really mummy ji ..

Toshi - ha puttar, or main bahut khush hu now i just to see him happy ..soon they finished their food 

Later in night toshi ji went to see raman & found him working on laptop

Toshi ji - puttar it's too late so ja ab..she sat beside him

Raman - maa ap so jao , mujhe abhi thoda kaam hai..he said pecking her temple while she stands & starts keeping all his things in cupboard

Toshi ji - tu bhi na raman hmesa aise hi sari cheeze phaila kar rakhta hai..she keeping his clothes inside when her eyes fell on the packets of chips & kurkure & then she asked about it

Raman - actually maa today i met a cute little girl ..saying he narrates her everything his face was filled with happiness while telling about ruhi  "u know what her is also Ruhi" saying his eyes well up 

Toshi ji - na puttat ro mat ..she wiped his tears as she knows how much he loves this name & wanted to keep this name of her daughter

Raman - her choices were same as Ish..he stopped turned his face 

Toshi ji cupped his face "tu aaj bhi use yaad karta hai na, i think u should find her"

Raman - no maa I do not miss her, nor will I ever try to find out about her, uski meri life mein koi jagah nahi hai..saying he closed his laptop & went out of his room

That's all for now, hope u all liked it..

Love

Harshita