Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 1: LET'S MEET THE GIRL...

"TRIIINNNGGG!TRIIINNNGGG!!!

The alarm kept on ringing.

"Arggghhh!!! Pakhi!!!! Switch it off!, a girl who's head was covered with pillow shouted.

P: " huh? That's tanvi's phone..., she said yawning while rubbing her head half asleep.

Unable to withstand the noice, the other girl woke up abruptly. She had the most beautiful doe-shaped eyes that can make anybody to get drown in them. Her long silky black her still made her look like angel even in that messy state. She wore a long sleeved maroon t-shirt with a white shorts.

She threw the pillow on Tanvi who was sleeping on the floor in between pakhi and her bed.

T: " what yaar kalpi?", she asked innocently while taking the pillow in her hand.

K: " can u swith off that f**cking alarm!!!, she shouted.

P&T: " Language..., both said in union at her swearing.
Tanvi switched off the alarm.

T: " here.. off rd.. sleep..

K: " u very well know that i cant sleep if i wake up once.., she said rolling her eyes.

T: " fine.. then we r gonna sleep.. why dont u make breakfast for us?, she said giving a wide smile..

P: " we love u kalpi darling.., she said grinning.

Kalpi rolled her eyes before getting off her bed while the other two went back to sleep.

She made her hair into a messy bun before getting fresh. After getting fresh she went to the kitchen where she met her maasi, Janvi.

(Janvi is younger sister of kalpi's mother leela.. she is a single working woman.. she makes homemade chocolates..she rents the house for the three...)

K: " good morning maasi.., saying so she hugged her before kissing her on her cheek.

J: " good morning.. where are the other two?

K: " sleeping... after perfectly ruining my sleep.., she said while taking the milk carton out of the fridge.

Janvi was busy packing the baskets of the chocolates..

K: " new order?

J: " yeah.. to a wedding..

K: " need any help?, she asked while munching a chocolate chip cookie.

J: " no.. it's finished.. ur mother called early morning..

Kalpi coughed while drinking the milk..

K: "what? She called? Omg.. does she know that im here? In india? Did u tell her?, she panicked.

J: " oh come on.. calm down.. she called to ask about me... u know being a sister..

K: " ufff.. u scared the hell out of me maasi.., she breathed out.

J: " waise.. y dont u tell her that u r here? I mean it has been 6 months since u left home..

K: " oh maasi... if dad knows im here, he will surely make me come back.. then i will be back to be the bird in a cage..

J: " if u say so.. ok its late.. i made french toasts for u guys... i will be back late.. maybe night..

K: "night han? Any.. date? With who was that? Han... that customer of urs.. charming fellow.. yes... Sudhir was his name right?, she teased.

J: " dinner.. business dinner..

K: " if u say so... but to let u know i wont mind calling him cachu.., she winked.

Precap: Hero Intro
Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update after a long time missing your updates!!!

kalpi is live life type superb!!!!!

waiting for raghav entry,,,,,

how will their love story start???

if possible try to update soon
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start.
Waiting for hero intro
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that awesome 
Its cute to have them n kalpi is at her massi place
Update soon
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏 Awesome start dear 
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

PART 2: Time for the Hero's Entry

" U bunch of idiots.. Where are the materials i asked u to order?, Maya Ghoshal, the main designer of the famous designer company, Sapphire yelled at her assistants.

As: " ma.. ma'am.. sorry.. the importer called and said that it will take minimum three days for the materials to arrive.., one of her assistant answered nervously.

Maya flopped on her chair and closed her eyes. After a few seconds,

M: " IDOTS!!! Go away!!!, she shouted making all her assistants to run away from her working station.

" Oh Oh.. someone's in a bad mood in the morning.., a guy's charming voice appeared.

Maya opened her eyes to find Samar Srivastav @ Sammy sitting in front of her with his boyish smile. 

M: " Sam... im gonna fire all these dumbhead idiots i have as my assistants and hire new ones..

S: " Calm down babydoll... if u get annoyed too often, ur beauty will fade away.. u will have wrinkles, ur hair will become grey early, ur..., before he could continue.

M: " ok enough u playboy.. ur charms won't work on me...

S: " ouch.. that hurts... he said fisting his chest.

M: " come on yaar sam.. be serious... what we gonna do? u know boss is an angry bird.., she said pouting.

"Oh really miss Maya Ghoshal?, a voice interrupted. 

The duo turned to find the handsome boss of Sapphire standing there near the door with hands crossed our his chest. That man holds a unique charisma in himself. He was wearing a light blue button up shirt with top two buttons undone, a royal blue blazer and a blue denim jeans. His jet black hair perfectly gelled and  a black rolex watch adorned his wrist. 

M: " u look very...ummm.. edible.., she said dreamily making the guy to give the most infectious smile.

S: " oww.. look who's flirting now.., sammy said.

M: " oh come on.. don't be jealous..

S: " don't fall for it dude.. she's trying to escape from ur wrath.., he said making maya to narrow her eyes.

M: "Rags... im really very sor., she was interrupted before she could finish.

R: " i have taken care of it... the materials will reach by this evening..., he said cooly while sitting on the chair beside sammy's.

M: " what? i mean wow.. how? how did u manage Rags?

R: " because... he leaned forwards making maya to look expectantly.

R: " because I'm Raghav Aryan Patel.., he said with a smirk.

Sammy chuckled while maya smiled giving a knowing nod.

(Maya is more of female bestie than an employee to raghav and sammy)

Precap: The first encounter...

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank you for this lovely update dear,waiting for first encounter pls update soon dear
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome update
Well written
Jpdate soon
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update. I like  raghav  attitude. 
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for anither another beautiful story Dimple. Both our hero and heroines intro was super. Just waiting for their first encounter...