PreeRan OS: KarvaChauth

Posted: 6 years ago
Keeping the current track in mind, I wanted to do my take on KC scenes between this couple and how it would play out in the current track. Hope you guys like it 😳

& when you held me that one night 
things never felt so right
PreeRan OS: Karvachauth

She paced back and forth in her room, fueling with anger and annoyance in every step she took.

"What does he think of himself" She thought to herself. Karan Luthra had just walked into her room, basically pointed every negative flaw in every guy she could have a chance with, walked out before reminding her of Karvachauth. She hadn't plan on keeping a karvachaut especially not for a stranger she had never met before but because of his unnecessary annoyance, she was gonna keep it. Not for some random stranger but so he could keep his mouth shut. 

Her sister saw her going round and round in circles. She thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Preeta di kept a fast not for her jiju but for Karan Sir. She wanted to beat Karan sir at his own game and she kept for him. She had heard a lot from her mom regarding Karvachaut, but she never thought that Preeta di would keep it for her arch enemy.

The Luthra house was all decorated for Karvachaut. Rakhi had been making sure that everything was perfect. Dadi had gotten the sargi and everything ready for the big day. 

Rishabh had been helping his mom, advising her not to take much stress. This year, he had decided to keep a fast.. For his preetaji. She had enough troubles and he wanted something good to happen to her. He had kept for Preeta but everyone assumed he had kept it for Sherlyn. Even Sherlyn was happy that he had kept a fast for her. 

He paced inside his room and he was confused. He had been confused with the whole day. Why did it bother him so much that Sameer's hands were touching Preeta's hand? Why did he care if he married Rohan? Why did he care so much? Just then Sameer walked into the room with a tray full of food.

"Dadi gave this to me. She said that Rishbah had kept fast and everyone else in the house was keeping a fast except you, me and her"

" I am not hungry Sammy" He responded with a sulk face.

"Bro, these are your favorite stuff. Just have one at least"

He reached out to grab it but he was reminded that today was Karvachaut. Unknowingly he put it back down.

"Nah Sammy. I don;t want anything"

Sameer could see that he was upset and didn't bother asking him again. He had already been on the bad side of Rishbah and just decided to go and chill in his room.

Karan was confused. Why had he not eaten his favorite food? Who was he keeping this fast for? Why was he keeping a fast to begin with? 

Preeta woke up next morning to hunger pains! Everyone believed that she was fasting for some stranger but the fact was she was fasting for that dumb cricketer who doesn't think she's worthy of anyone. Why does he feel that I am not good enough? and why on earth is he getting so happy for my wedding? She thought to herself.

Outside everyone was having breakfast and her hunger pains increased. There was a whole tray of food but she couldn't have it because of this fast..

The same morning, all the ladies were sitting. Also complaining of the hunger pains was Kareena Bua. No one knew why she kept the fast but she did. 

Karan walked inside the living room where the ladies were sitting. Dadi gestured him to come and sit next to her. While they kept talking, a loud noise Dadi made. Everyone rushed towards her.

"My foot.. It's paining so badly."

"Dadi, let me try a medicine" responded Rishabh

"No, call Preeta. I want her only"

Rishabh took the phone and dialed Preeta's number.

She felt her phone ring but she was in no mood to listen to Karan taunt her today. Again, her phone rang and she felt annoyed until her sister came and picked the phone.

"Hello"

"Hello Shrishti, I been trying to reach Preetaji. Is she okay?"

"Haan Rishabhji, she's fine. Wait let me give her the call"

"Di, it's Rishabhji"

Preeta got up and took the phone.

"Haan Rishabhji. Okay, I;ll be there"

She hung up the phone and felt annoyed. Dadi was in pain and she had go  there and see that karela's face again. He must be happy that she was observing a fast..

She got inside the auto and made her way to the Luthra house which was decorated. All the ladies greeted her minus Bua. She went straight to Dadi and started treating her.. The food was laid out for Dadi. Dadi gave her some soup to eat.

"Have nah Preeta'

"Nahin Dadi.. Aaj mera fast hai"

"Sach? You also did a fast? "

"Also did?"

"Rishabh has also fasted today for Sherlin"

Preeta's face fell. Rishabhji fasted for Sherlin. She felt so bad for Rishabhji and she wished she could convey to him the truth of Sherlin.

"Achaa Dadi. That's nice" She said fakely.

"Dadi" 

Sameer walked into the room with a worried look on his face

"What happened Sameer"

"Dadi, Karan bhai is not eating anything. Since yesterday, he not even had one drop of water"

"Karan is not eating" wondered Dadi.

Preeta was confused. "Had Karan kept a fast" She was confused. She shook her head and was like "No ways, who would he keep a fast for"

Dadi and Preeta made their way into Karan's room where he was sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts.

"Karan"

Karan was jolted out of his thoughts by Dadi . He noticed miss Kareli standing there.

There she was. All grumpy because of the fast. "Had she kept a fast for that aam Rohan" He thought to himself.

"Why are you not eating? Is your health okay?" Dadi started with her questions.

He kept looking at Preeta. He didn't have any answers to this question except he indeed had kept a  fast. He had a kept fast for her.. But why??

"I am fine Dadi. You haven't been feeling well nah, so I thought I keep a fast for you"

Dadi was touched but Preeta was annoyed..

"Liar. He hasn't kept a fast for anyone" She thought to herself.

"Thats why you are my favorite grandson" She squeezed the cheeks of Karan and let his dimples show.

Karan gave a grand hug to his Dadi while looking back at Preeta.

After a long wait, the night finally dawned. Preeta had been hungry. and She wanted to just rush back home and break her fast when the Luthras insisted that she break it with them. She had no choice but to say yes. She had informed her mom and Shrishti had come with the picture of Rohan. 

He stood there and looked at her. She was constantly looking at her the moon waiting for it's moonlight. He had never been hungry for someone before but today, he felt good. He had been hungry the whole day and he wasn't ashamed of it. He looked at her waiting for the moon to come and he saw the picture in her hand. It was a picture of Rohan and he wasn't thrilled.

She turned around and stared at him. He had been looking at her through the whole day and she had always wondered on why he had kept a fast? She knew he had kept a fast but it wasn't for Dadi. Who did Karan Luthra fast for? Who was that lucky one for whom he had been hungry the whole day? Before she could find the answers to her questions, she saw him go down. She rushed as fast as she could and held him into her arms.. She was worried.. "Karan?"

1st one 
please update---what happens next
poor Karan 😭

Great story. Can't wait to see how they break each other's Fast! Would love it if the kept a real Fast for each other on the show!!!
Such a cliffhanger moment! Please update soon! Can't wait
She rushed towards him like she was running for her life. Everyone was stunned to see her running like this. She grabbed him as quickly as she could. He fell right into her arms. She was so confused. "What had happened to them all of a sudden?" She wondered out aloud. Everyone in the family was stunned to see Karan had fallen down. Rishabh rushed right over. Everyone was fanning him. Sherlin and Bua were fuming.

"What was the need for Karan to keep a fast?" fumed Bua
"The need to keep is not the question but the question for whom has he kept this fast? Here I am dying from hunger and everyone is fanning over him" replied Sherlin with an annoyed face.
Sameer grabbed the pot of water from the nearby table and give it to Rishabh who tried to make Karan drink it.

"Just drink it Karan, don't be a hero " responded Rishabh with an annoyed face.
But Karan wouldn't have it. He didn't want to break the fast. He slowly got out Preeta's arms and slowly proceeded to stand up but leaning right back into her. She held on to him as strongly as she could but his weight was too much for her to hold down. Just then Sameer came right to help her and they both sat Karan down on a chair.
"Karan, don't be stupid. Just have a little bit of water. It won't kill you you know" replied Preeta with an annoyed face.
"I said I don't want it Preeta. Stop forcing me"
"Bhai, just have water. You haven't had any food or water at all. Just have it" 
" Nahin Sammy. I don't want to have it"
Just then Dadi walked in and sat down on a nearby chair 
"Karan, you kept this fast for me nah? Beta, here I am. Just break it and quickly eat it. God won't mind"
Karan looked at his dadi and back at Preeta.
"Dadi, I am sorry but I cannot break this fast without seeing the moon and doing all the rituals" said Karan with a stern face.
"Leave it Dadi. He's just being stubborn for no reason" responded Preeta with a sigh and she went back to her moon gazing. But her entire focus was on Karan in the background.
"You didn't keep this fast for Dadi did you bhai?" asked Sameer.
"Sammy, what are you saying? Of course, I kept this fast for Dadi only.
"Don't lie bhai. You kept this fast for someone else and I know who that is "
Karan was surprised.  How the hell did Sameer figure it out?
"Who did I keep this fast for Sammy?" gulped Karan
"I'll tell that to the person itself. You wait, she will straighten you now?"
Before Karan could say anything, Sameer disappeared before his eyes and now Preeta was gone.. What was going on?

Elsewhere Rishabh stared at the picture inside his hand. She looked beautiful in the picture but she was even more beautiful inside. It was her simplicity that made him fall for her.
Sherlin on the other hand was getting quite annoyed that moon had not come out and she was even contemplating on eating when she saw Rishabh was lost in the thoughts. She saw the picture and assumed to be hers. She was thrilled that her plan was working. She decided to stick to the stupid fast and was making her way when Rakhi shouted " The moon is here" She felt better.

The rituals had began but Preeta nor Karan were nearby.
Preeta looked at the moon outside the window of Karan's room. Unknowingly she had ventured back into his room.His room seemed familar to her. The scent, the bed, everything seemed to be her own. She was confused as to why she felt this. She looked at the time and decided to break her fast. She didn't want to do it in front of all because she hadn't fasted for Rohan.
She closed her eyes and prayed to God for the wellbeing of everyone and to give Mr. Luthra some brains soon. She smiled as she prayed for her arch enemy. She then completed the rituals and proceed to use the chani. She closed her eyes and pointed the chani towards the moon and then towards the room. When she opened her eyes, she was stunned. 
He slowly decided that his room would be a good place to rest and to find Sameer too. From childhood, Sameer would hide in Karan's room to escape from Bua's taunts. That's where Sameer and Karan had become best buddies and brother's for life. How did Sameer know anything about the fast. He noticed Preeta inisde his room. "What was she doing here?" He saw her completing her rituals inside HIS room. HIS ROOM? Where was that dude photo? He saw her praying her and was mezmerized. He wanted to move but his body wouldn't let him move. It was if God had planned this all along. 

She finally opened her eyes to see Karan standing there. He looked weak from the fast. Who on earth had he fasted for ? She saw standing there looking at her if she was some angel. She decided to ask who had he fasted for ?

"Karan, who did you fast for?"
He didn't move a word. He slowly lifted the water and pour the drops into her dry mouth. He didn't have to do anything. His entire soul was moving for him and that's how Karan Luthra broke Preeta Arora's fast for him. He had broken his kareli's fast. and before she could react, he had fallen down again. The hunger pains were getting to him. Quickly. she grabbed the water that was left and poured into his mouth thus breaking his fast for Miss Kareli. She quickly grabbed the sweets inside the thali and feed him while hovering if he was alright or not.

The song " When you held me that night, nothing felt so right" played in the background.

"I was right. Bhai fasted for Preeta. and Preeta fasted for Bhai. I always knew they had something going on to begin with " smiled Sameer.

As he turned around, he came face to face with Rakhi who was surprised but happy.

and that;s how the OS ends! Thank you all for liking the OS!
That's cuteness personified ❤️
Beautifull!
Loved it totally dear!
Superb
I desperately want this to happen in the show..
EK plzzz read this...
Beautifully written Jenny..❤️
This is tooo goood. Not only preeran's fast, but karan and sameer's bond to got me mesmerized. ❤️