Udann

-*-| Happy Birthday Versatile Vijayendra Kumeria |-*-

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

'Vijayendra' , the name literally means the ' god of victory' and what better word could better describe the son of Mr. Pramod Kumeria and Mrs. Usha Kumeria. Vijayendra kumeria, the man who enthralled his audience as Suraj, Rajat, Naman, Sameer etc etc. turns 31 this year.
If looks could kill, he would have been a cause of innumerable deaths out there.
If looks were measured in bricks, he would have been the Great Wall of China.
Very sincere towards work, with the most calm composure, industry's most trusted actor, MR. VIJAYENDRA KUMERIA.
This birthday, we your fans cum well wishers cum lovers are wishing you A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May you get all the success you deserve in life, may all your paths be free of obstacles, may all your days be filled with love and joy, may you always feel our love by your side as you walk past your journey of life.

Edited by amrutha131 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail

Vijayendra kumeria is an Indian television actor, who was born on 12th October, in Ahmedabad. He started his career in civil aviation where he worked as cabin crew of national and international airlines, but later quit his job to pursue his dream of becoming an actor. He is a loving husband and is gifted with a baby girl, who is soon to turn one year old.

Many of us saw Vijayendra Kumeria first in the Colors TV show "Shastri Sisters . He played the suave air force officer Rajat Sareen and landed straight in our hearts. Rajat Sareen was the quintessential hero and VJ's portrayal of Rajat was simply mindblowing. You could not help but fall in love with Rajat Sareen. When Shastri Sisters ended it left us wanting to see more and more of VJ.

Prior to Shastri Sisters he has acted in a few shows which include "Pyar ka dard meeta meeta pyaara pyaara", Tumhari paakhi and  Yeh housewife hai sab jaanthi hai. A few months after shastri sisters he acted in   "Twistwala love a five episode romantic  series.it was a cute  love story .he played a leading actor who falls for a simple girl whom he later helps become an actress. He played that role so naturally and beautifully that it was pleasure to see him . Once again he left us yearning for more.

Then came Udaan  and Suraj.  A grey shade character, that is what he was first shown..A goody good boy Rajat, Naman etc suited Vijayendra but suddenly seeing him in this grey character left all his fans in awe. But I don't think it even took Suraj a day to settle deep in our hearts.

Then came the time when Suraj turned into a positive person. This time even this man, VIJAYENDRA didn't let the character lose his essence. The passionate lover side was the most major one we got to see here. And I can swear on God, there isn't a single person born on earth who could question VIJAYENDRA's potrayal of Suraj Rajvanshi.

As we continue to see him as SURAJ RAJVANSHI, we wish him a very happy birthday...Besides this, on behalf of whole of his fandom I would like to thank him."We've laughed, We've cried, We've danced, and We've sung alongside you in this journey of almost everyday transformation from Vj to Suraj and Suraj to Vj. And as we all grow in life experiences, we hope that this journey becomes even more beautiful. Thank you for your efforts. Thank you for your consistent hard work. Thank you for being one of the most wonderful person we had the privilege of knowing. Thank you for showering your love on us in the form of your dedication towards your work. Thanks a lot !!!!"

av131 thumbnail

av131 thumbnail
Family and Friends wishes

Anirudh Kumeria

Meera Deosthale

Sufi Khan

Chahattewani

Dishatewani

Aanchaltewani

av131 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=qklmOXYfh5s&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]Edited by amrutha131 - 6 years ago
av131 thumbnail
av131 thumbnail

It's a working birthday for Vijayendra Kumeria

By TellychakkarTeam

The good looking and talented actor Vijayendra Kumeria turns a year older today.

The actor, who is currently winning hearts as Suraj on Colors' popular daily Udann, celebrates his birthday today (12 October).

Vijayendra is already being showered with lots of love and good wishes from his loved ones and fans on social media.

When TellyChakkar spoke to Vijayendra to know more about his plans for the day, he told us, "I will be shooting today and today morning I woke up late with lots of called and messages. I will plan out for a party after few days when I will get an off. I had a cake cutting last night in the presence of few of my friends and family after I came back from shoot. I received some gifts as well.

"Everybody from my team has called and messaged me and I have been receiving a lot of messages from my fans on Twitter and Instagram. I would like to thank all of them for wishing me on my special day and loving me so much. Keep loving me the same way as you do and I will try my best to keep all of them entertained, he concluded.TellyChakkar wishes Vijayendra a very Happy Birthday and a blessed year ahead.
av131 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amrutha131

Meera Deosthale

In love with their offscreen bonding❤️ Both are great learners👏
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happiest bday vj!!!Hope you have a great year ahead!!
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday VJ 🥳
Have a great day and a great year. May lots of sucess and happiness come your way!!