Posted: 6 years ago
"Suniye to zara..."spoke nidhi entering Dr Ashutosh's cabin ..but stopped in her tracks as she saw dr Ashutosh discussing a case with the other neurosurgeons..he gave her a frosty look..as she said"sorry sir..."and withdrew..as Dr Ashutosh continued...and it was about 15 minutes later that Ashutosh shouted "come in.."and nidhi entered gingerly.."aapko kaise pata ki main baahar hoon"??He smiled but did not answer..."yeh batao kya baat hai..itni pareshaan ho.."?Nidhi sat n sipped into his water..n then said"Aahna ki life me problems khatm hi nahi hoti..now that she was softening towards James..he has begun to feel that she has a soft corner towards dr Khatri"! Ashutosh looked at her n asked "which is...true or false.."? Nidhi seemed restless "ohho ofcourse its false..they r just colleagues..woh Khatri us ko ice cream khilata rehta hai..he doesnt know shes married..aur woh to mujhe bhi ice cream offer karta hai..." Ashutosh gave a mock glare "now that can be dangerous...naukri jaayegi uski...Dean ki biwi se flirt karta hai "!! And then looking serious he said"Aahna needs to be straight forward n she should go n admit her love to James:"!!
Nidhi smiled "aap me itni clarity kaise hai...you just solve everything! !aap itne matute kaise hain"?? Ashutosh rubbed his beard n said"itna mature bhi nahi hoon..kabhi kabhi main bhi fans jata hoon...jaise aaj shaam..Guddi chahti hai ice cream khane jaana..aur meri meeting hai...what a difficult situation"!!
Nidhi smiled n said"tab kya karenge...Dr Hardstone "??
Ashutosh smiled n said.."ab dr Hardstone kahaan raha ..ab to ek papa hai..jiski beti zid kar rehi hai...lets see kya karta hoon..thoda late honga..per jab uski maa ko handle ker leta hoon..to usse bhi kar loonga"!!
Nidhi came out humming "kuch to hai zuroor. ..dil mera kitna majboor..."!!!
I got 1st again...where is my friend ji????
Story thread is updated.. !

The previous Second updating thread got locked due to the long time there was no post there... 
I have created a new thread n have posted the four updates there again.. as there were only four updates before... 

Thanks Indu di for coming back with Ashni Bas Ashni,,,, 🤗
Ashutosh smiled n said.."ab dr Hardstone kahaan raha ..ab to ek papa hai..jiski beti zid kar rehi hai...lets see kya karta hoon..thoda late honga..per jab uski maa ko handle ker leta hoon..to usse bhi kar loonga"!!
Nidhi came out humming "kuch to hai zuroor. ..dil mera kitna majboor..."!!!

The love n confessions are on... as for Hardstone n the Chirpy Ashni... 
Loving the cuteness we were missing here ... Loving the way Ashu is no more a hardstone n is back to a normal father.. who is finding ways to please his guddi with ice cream date... 
Very beautiful comeback Indu di... ⭐️👏
Maza aa gaya,,, thankuuu so much... 
Thank you so much Induji for beautiful, lovely update..👏So happy...Thank you again for coming back with Ashni bas Ashni..missed them n you...🤗
So no more dr Heartstone n a lovely father is ready to find a way to make his princess happy..
Waiting to see if Guddi will approve delayed icecream...😛
Hardstone surely will make his beti manao with the late Icecream 😛
Very beautiful short update Indu di, and the magic comes back to us again with Ashni Bas Ashni, yayyy !!!👏👏
The world seems still if there is no Ashni around, but now it looks like the wonder magic is back and we are gonna have the beauty of Raja Titil becoming Ashni once again !
Thanks you so much Indu di for coming and updating. Love U to the core 🤗
Hardstone surely will make his beti manao with the late Icecream 😛
Very beautiful short update Indu di, and the magic comes back to us again with Ashni Bas Ashni, yayyy !!!👏👏
The world seems still if there is no Ashni around, but now it looks like the wonder magic is back and we are gonna have the beauty of Raja Titil becoming Ashni once again !
Thanks you so much Indu di for coming and updating. Love U to the core 🤗

@ blue... 
koi shaque... 😉

Kyun Indu di,,, 😛

🤗

Aww, such a sweet and lovely update Indu di 👏

Loved Ashu saying that  " hardstone khan raha, ab toh papa hai "Much awaited line from him leaving Nidhi mezmerized! 

Thanks for coming back and giving us our AshNi back! Luv ya di ❤️ 🤗

Looking forward to see the father - daughter duo moments!

Congratulations on the new thread as well as a new update.
I really love and enjoy the bond between the father and daughter.