Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 108

Posted: 6 years ago

ADNI Untold Saga Lingering Moments Chapter 15

IPK3 Episode 85

A family exulting in the aftermath of breaking news...a revolutionary stance taken jointly by two brothers...thousand different emotions surging in each heart...Realization of hidden fondness...tenderness...warmth...caring and love...reckoning the disclosed truth as an answer to an unanswerable question of their life...fundamental quandary in each heart... How's justice to be done?

Pooja hugged Miku with all her love, "Miku, how did you ever learn to think so matured. Oh! I curse myself for always having thought of you as a prankster. Please forgive your Didi for not understanding you completely,won't you?"... Artless as her heart was, elder sister pleaded younger brother to pardon her earlier teasing.

"Oh Didi, I'll always be that prankster for you... to see the smile on your lips ...It's priceless!" Miku replied.

Happy smile broke on Advay's face with exactly the same feeling... He had always seen his brother as a carefree, happy-go-lucky guy but today he had proved himself to be the chip of the same block...exactly proven himself to be as Advay had claimed him to be much earlier...And yes, Pooja's smile was priceless for both...all their hearts connected in strong brotherhood feeling.

"Hum Miku Bhaiyya ke saath Allahabad jaayenge... Vahaa ki ladkiyaa humaari yaad mein ro rahi rahegi,TanaaTan! Hum ek ek ke aasoo pochhenge. Kya pataa kitni sukh ke kaata hui rahegi, unhe ape haath se khaana khilaayenge, TanaaTan!" 

(I'll go to Allahabad with Miku Bhaiyya...... All the girls there must be missing me and crying. I'll wipe their tears. How many must have starved themselves to mere bones. I'll feed them with my own hands, tanatan) 

Murli was ecstatic with idea of going to Allahabad.

"Royegi unki Jooti... Sab Raakhiyaan baandhegi, main ek ishaara karu toh!" Shilpa retorted. (My Foot, If I say, everybody will make you their brother)

"Tujhe koun le jaanewala hain? Bade bhaiyya ke saath main gaya tha. Miku bhiayya ke saath bhi mainhi jaaunga aur Bhaiyya ka khayaal main rakhunga!"

( Who's taking you? With Elder Brother I had gone; so with younger Miku also I will go and take care of him)

"Nahi, Miku bhaiyyaka khayaal main rakhoongi. Bade bhaiyya ne mujhe promotion diya hai." (I'll be caretaker for Miku as Big Bro has given me promotion.)

The banter between the two was endless.

" Arre sab jaayenge Allahabad! Jhagado mat!" ( All will go to Allahabad, don't fight)

A smiling Chandni interrupted both.

Naani was smiling from ear to ear, "Miku, you have made me the happiest granny today. This is exactly my way of thinking... This is exactly how Damaadji would have thought...You are so very much like him...All these years, I have been trying to explain to Chiku the same thought; but yeh Hitler ke saamne kissi ki kuchh chale tab na. (This Hitler doesn't allow anything)

"Kuchh kahaa aapne,Maa?" ( Did you say something) Maasi asked sternly.

"Arre, nothing! I am just wondering whether Miku will be able to learn all mantras as Daamadji knew." Naani's wisdom brought caution to Miku.

"I'll teach him. I know all the mantras and pooja strotraas." Chandni volunteered happily.

"He'll be in Allahabad, Chandni! How will you go to Allahabad when I am here? "Advay was too quick in response with immediate worry crowding his mind.

Sanskrit teaching would be a long process and he could not afford to stay away from business for so long again. As such, business had been slow while he was in Allahabad. Even after returning to Mumbai, all post marriage rituals and Sasha's coming had not allowed him to focus on business growth. If he went for a long period again;stocks would dwindle.

Chandni smiledre assuringly at her husband. He was much older to her but had an innocent childlike heart. 

"Aap chinta mat kijiye.(Don't worry) I cannot live away from you either." Then with a laugh in her voice she teased him, "I'll use the invention called telephone to teach him."

"Bhabhi, PakkaVaada?" Miku felt much relief. (promise?)

"Pakka Vaada,Devarjee! I'll teach you every day and make you expert." (promise, Bro!)

"Then I'll put the phone on speaker and let you say all the mantraas while I'll just do Pooja stuff." blithely replied Miku.

"Thoda to serious ho jaa, Miku bachhe!",( Act a little serious, Son)

Naani admonished laughingly. Everybody joined her laughter.

"Sabhi ko Thoda serious hone ki jaroorat hai , Ma. Kuchh jyada hi khushiya manaayi ja rahi hai." ( Everybody needs to be serious. There is too much rejoicing in the air)

Rise in Maasi's decibel suddenly quieted the laughter in the air.

"What happened,Maasi?" Chandni asked politely.

"Perhaps everybody in this house has absolutely forgotten the idea of revenge. Such huge conspiracy, my sister had to face... her husband's murder in front of her eyes,my sister saw...a death with flames gulping her from every side, my sister suffered... 

And here everybody is celebrating the idea of fun and frolic in that damn Haveli where the murderer reigned for all these years. Wow! What a great justice being done!" ... 

with every sentence Maasi's voice rose with anger and sarcasm dripping through... like an angry cobra growling his venomous  hiss... Within a moment, all laughter vanished from the air and it smelt poisonous...

Everybody's heart was pierced with dagger and all laughing happy faces crumpled in no time. Both Advay and Veer felt an actual, all consuming, full bodied incinerating pain. For a moment, there was stunned silence. Then Advay's solid voice of reason pierced through.

"Maasi, I respect you hugely. For past sixteen years, I have listened to every command of yours. And what did we get through it? I defamed and tortured Chandni! You kept insulting her. And then it turned out that Chandni was completely innocent. The poor girl has gone and jailed up her own parents, the moment she came to know the truth." Advay's voice had gone very quiet... an ice dagger cutting through.

"At least now,Maasi...please curtail your angry commands. Because those, whom you order around, have grown into adults...My request to you Maasi. Please respect our intelligence. If Ma was your sister, she was also our most loved mother. We will never ever forget what happened to her. Even if I incinerate the whole universe, our pain will not subside." Advay's troubled eyes voiced the avalanche in his heart.

"Miku is giving a different dimension to the whole aspect. It's no lesser a battle that the social stigma on the family name has to be washed away first. Then the whole village will support us in finding those culprits. 

When I went there, I was alone. Now, we are all together. Every step will be measured, thought out properly and then taken. Each and every culprit will be found. I shall ensure that every single person responsible for the conspiracy w ill be punished. This battle is about the restoration of truth now." 

His truth reflected crystal clear in his determined eyes... the authority in his voice unshakeable.

"He is very right, Leela. Anger takes away the rational thinking of mind. It's the worst of all shadripus. Chiku knows, how many times I had urged him to listen to his heart and not his anger; which blinded him to Chandni's truth. Now let not your anger further blind anybody. Punishing the wrong is only one aspect of settling the past. But having my daughter and son-in-law's happy dreams fulfilled is far more important an aspect." Naani was determined to use all her authority, if required, to curtail Leela.

"Maa, shouldn't these youngsters do our bidding?"

"Not beyond a certain point, Leela. Chiku is not that fifteen year old boy whom you took under your control. And just look at Miku..." 

She smiled reassuringly at Miku,"this boy, youngest of the family, yet today he's like Bharata to my Chiku. Admire his magnanimous thought process, his devotion to Miku for a moment...These are all your kids... learn to be happy in their happiness."

"Maasi, main aapko vachan deti hoon... main in dono bhaaiyon ki shakti banoongi... Aapki har ichchha main khud inse poori karavaaungi... Miku toh mera Lakshman hai, meri koi baat kabhi nahi taalega. Aap pareshaan mat hona." 

(Aunty, I promise you.... I'll become the strength of both brothers.....Every desire of yours, I'll have it fulfilled through them...... Miku is my Laxman, he'll never deny me anything. Don't worry yourself)

Chandni folded her hands in front of Maasi. Her eyes earnest and lowered in respect...

Chandni's calming voice brought Advay back to his normal polite self, "We are all at your command today and forever; let us have your wisdom and we shall give you our compliance and respect." 

Advay's assurance chilled out Maasi's anger completely...The paroxysm of the frenzy moment suddenly finding its equilibrium...Maasi hugged Chandni lovingly.

"Miku, come on, go and get ready for Bhaidooj. You have earned your right for the first Aarti but I am not going to do it in this night clothes of yours. Don't get too late. I am ready here waiting for you guys." Pooja intervened bringing the atmosphere back to normal. She turned to Advay, "Bhaiyya, you also please dress up and come."

"I am all dressed up, Pooja. I am ready" Advay defended himself immediately.

"In these western clothes? Nothing doing, wear Indian traditional and come. Chandni, you also dress up nicely today. It's such a happy occasion after a long time. Just last night, Miku was telling me and today he has himself made his saying come true." Pooja smiled lovingly at Miku. 

"And later, we are having guests for Govardhan Pooja and your session, too. You must look like a perfect dulhan."

"Come, I'll take out your clothes for you." Shikha offered to help Veer. Both left.

"Bhaiyya, Miku ne toh aisi sunder news se apna sunder gift de diyaa... Ab aap bhi kuchh khaas dena mujhe! Aap ki bhi kya pataa, koi news ho" (Bhaiyya Miku has given such nice gift with his news. Now you also must do something special. Who knows, you also might have a news to give us)

Pooja teasingly looked at Chandni. Chandni blushed completely and ran to the kitchen.

"Tum na Pooja,chidhaanesse baaj nahi aaogi. You are always teasing. I have something for you, hope you will like it." Advay patted on her head "Is it necessary to change, Pooja?

"Of course, Bhaiyya. You can't fool me like that. Go and change. Your Maina has gone to the kitchen. Follow her." Pooja pushed Advay lovingly.

Chandni was in the kitchen, her face hidden in her hands...blushing away happily with the dream voiced by Didi...Dev put his hand on her shoulder and turned her to him, " E Katto Gilheri, look at me..."

Slowly he pushed her hands away and cupped her face;but Chandni kept her gaze lowered... her face had gone cherry red...her lips parting softly in her blush... "You heard what Pooja wants, right? So have to fulfill her wish, rrright...after all she's my younger sis! Main uski koi baat kabhi nahi taalata."( I never ever deny her anything)

He was goading her and she blushed completely, her toes curling. Advay bent to claim her lips but she evaded and instead hugged him happily. It was heaven for both.

"You brought a nice gift for Dee, rrright? I hope you really make her happy today..." Chandni asked Dev.

"I'll make everyonehappy... He breathed in her fragrance deeply reveling in it." 

She pulled away a little, "all? What is it? Tell me."

"Have patience. Sabrka phal meetha hota hai...The fruit of patience is always sweet. Come with me, let's go to our room."

"Na baba... you please go and change... I have to still finish the prashaad (Offering) preparation." Chandni pushed a reluctant Dev towards his room.

"Shilpa..." Chandni called out to Shilpa, "Come and help me in the kitchen. Get the other staff as well. Need to finish fast." Everybody worked fast and the offerings food for Govardhan Pooja was ready in short while.

Chandni was making the final of laddoos and giving instructions to staff further. "Arrange everything in big silver Thaals and take it to Govardhan pooja mandap. I shall go and get dressed now." She hurried with her final touches to the food.

On her way, Chandnipeeped into Naani's room. Naani was smiling from ear to ear and looked genuinely happy.

"Naani, aap bahot khush lag rahe ho."(naani you look very happy)

"Sirf lag nahi rahi... Main aaj bahot khush hoon, Chandni...

( Not just appearing happy, I am genuinely happy, Chandni)

both my grandsons have found their right path... All these years, I also suffered lot of pain and frustration after my daughter's death...But the worst thing was watching Chiku burn in hatred...I did not want that hatred to burn him out... burn out your Dev!"

"It's all bygone now, Naani. As he said, even in hatred, he was connected to me. So in a way, I am thankful for that hate that it made him come back and find me."

"Oh Yes, beta! He would come and find you, whether hate or not...believe me!"

Chandni smiled in happiness,"Would he, really?"

"You want to try it?"

Both laughed heartily.

"Nani, who all are coming in Govardhan pooja?"

"All friends, all relatives...literally everybody. And in front of all of them, you must explain Ganesha and also the aspect of Shiv-Parvati."

"Oh why, Naani?" whined Chandni, "I'll explain to Aadi and our family... I don't want to speak in front of everbody...I feel abashed."

"Shame one must feel if one is doing a wrong deed, for a noble deed like this why do you want to act selfish and restrict to only family, let this whole world get the wisdom. Run now and as Pooja said, you must look like a real dulhan(bride). Your Muhdikhaayee happened only with Aadi's friends. This will be your real introduction to all."

Shikha was taking out Veer's clothes from his cupboard while he threw himself lazily on bed watching her. Unaware of his gaze resting on her, she called out to him while placing the clothes properly. "Aji sunte ho..."Just listen)

In a moment, he sprang up from the bed suddenly very close to her. Extremely conscious of his proximity, her breathing got laboured. 

"Kya kaha? Maine theek se suna nahi...phirse kaho..." He was goading her. (What did you say? I didn't hear properly, say again)

"Kuchh nahi...nothing " she turned away... a sudden unrecognisable feeling burgeoning in her heart puzzling her... making her feel very shy of him.

As she tried moving away, Veer held her back...his grip possessive on her hand...a firmness, a strength saying, you can't escape me... aloud he coaxed, "Bolo na... Mujhe sunana hai...achchaa lagaa..."( Say it, please....I want to hear again, felt good on my ears)

Blushing hard, she complied, "Ajee sunate ho..."

Ecstatic in his heart with her call, he pulled her to face him, "Why this sudden change today,may I know?"   

Lost in her looks,he waited patiently for her reply... She was not sure how to say what she felt...the hesitancy on her face...her shyness increasing... She looks so beautiful,thought he.

"Main aap se pyaar karne lagi thee. I truly started loving you... but the way I saw you today,heard what you had in mind... Ab main aapki pooja karati hoon! I worship you now.

I had neverever realised the depth of you...Always thought of myself as equal to all men and could give my Prashaad(bashing) to anybody who dared thwart me...but now, I feel honoured to be associated with you... There is so much I can learn from you. "She raised her lids and waited expectantly for him to respond.

Chandni reached her room. Advay was lying on the bed casually with some papers. Chandni hurried with her work. She put curlers in her hair and sat in front of mirror preparing her face mask for skin glow. She left the paste standing for some time and started checking through her jewellery to be worn. She took out her outfit from the wardrobe and placed in the wash room for changing later. Advay was watching  her haste though his eyes were on his papers.

"Kya chal raha hai bhagyavaan... Sar pe yeh kya topa banaake baithi ho... jaldi jaldi finish kar lona..."

(What's going on, lucky wifey? WHat nest have you made on your head. Hurry up)

"Maine aap se poochha kya, ki kya kar rahe hain..."(Did I ask you what you are doing)

Chandni answered with a pout. She thought in her heart why am I tensed up about dressing up?  Yet aloud, she said, 

"You have to get used to seeing all this now... Do you know at all, why do we women dress up? Why do we do all saaj singaar?" 

"So when you ask the mirror, who's most beautiful; the mirror tells you, you're the most beautiful." Dev answered nonchalantly without taking his eyes away from his papers.

"Not the mirror on the wall... The mirror we see in your eyes... we want to look our best so that you find us good looking and are enchanted by us."

He smiled with her answer, "Bhagyavaan, I am enchanted by you anyhow you look."

"Humm...is that why your eyes are not shifting from the papers and looking at me?"

He raised his eyebrows... her voice had a complaining tone...he looked at her. She caught the moment and said, "You'll need to change. I have kept your clothes on bed...Please change."

Now he genuinely raised his brows higher, "Are you alright, Chandni? I have changed and am wearing your so called traditional now."

"This is the same sherwaani that you wore day before yesterday for Laxmipooja."

"So what? I hardly wore it for some time... It's perfectly OK to be worn again."

"If you are going to wear only one, then why do we have so many in the wardrobe?"

"That's all unused collection." He dismissed her.

"Precisely! It's your unused collection and you have to start putting it to use. The same people who came for laxmi pooja, may revisit again. I don't want people to see you repeating your clothing. Please uthiye aur badallijiye..." (get up and change)

"This is simply too much...you and Pooja drive me crazy with your demands about what I wear."

"Mere liye...For my sake...... please." Chandni was almost pleading.

"uff... yeh ladki!" Dev was exasperated but he knew he couldn't help it.

Veer cupped Shikha's face, "We have to both learn, Shikha. It's going to be a long learning curve for us. And on this path, I want you to be my Sahcharini'. I want you to mould exactly the way my Maa would like her bahu to be. You'll be happy to come with me to Allahabad, right? Or do you prefer this Mumbai life?"

Shikha smiled, "I love Allahabad... and as such I'll come anywhere you go."

" Hummm... I am going to one place and you'll surely have to come with me."

"Where?"

"To meet Ammi-Abbu... to take their blessing and have us engaged. We can get married after you finish your studies from your college there. Tum meri ardhangini banogi, Shikha."( You'll be my better half)

Bright smile broke on Shikha's face. Overwhelmed with love, she spontaneously hugged him. Happily, he hugged her back. 

" Aur Shaadi ke baad, aise hi bulaana mujhe... aur main bhai ki taraha tumhe Bhaagyavaan bulaaunga." (After marraige, you call out to me exactly like this, And I'll call you Bhagyavaan (Lucky wife)

Their path together was just beginning.

"Aji... Jara sunenge?... Idhar dekhiyega na ek najar, please..."

(Listen, just put a glance here, please)

Chandni's love filled voice fell on his ears. Dev was just finishing his change into new sherwaani; but with her call,  almost programmed to turn, he turned to her...Like a sunflower turning towards the sun...he looked at her...And then he couldn't look away...his Whole universe froze...Absolute divine beauty with the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in life...

His life had been trapped in amaawas of his pain but she was the chandni for every amaawas ( no moon night) in his life.  She had once told him, 

"Chaand pe daag ho sakatehain, Chandani humesha bedaag hai...' (the moon can have stains, the moonlight is always pure)

So true... Such purity embodied in her whole being...be it her face, her smile, her heart...he simply lost control...Fazed he walked towards her in a trance, he couldn't stop looking at her...a thick intimacy in his fixed gaze...showing his desire naked in his eyes, unable to control the heat of the moment...He cupped her face and turned it towards him ...an air of utter concentration on his face, in his whole body... like this was all that there was to life, nothing else existed in the whole world...time stopped having any meaning...just pure, unadulterated, chaotic magic in the air...And inebriation of luster, of beauty, of sheen...In his eyes, the mirror said to her, "You and only you are the most beautiful in the world."

"Ahummm... Abhi nahi jee...abhi humein neeche jaana hai. Didi wait kar rahihai..." (Ahumm...now now... now we need to go down stairs, didi is waiting)

Her reminder broke his trance, but he didn't want to hear to it...a gathering storm in his being, a Junoon, a madness...he yearned to gather all close to him...all of her, only his...

He hugged her tight against his strong erect body, never wanting to let go, wanting to give in to every emotion surging up in his heart... burning, flaming passion spreading like wild fire in him...with no beginning nor end...as if always been there...In the dark night skies, in the burning dupattas, in the burning lanterns, in every twist and hold to stop her from falling...That close proximity when their breaths mingled and their eyes locked...all the passion, like hot fire consuming both, had always been there.

Before the passion could take over her resolve, she pulled away. He cupped her face again... wanting to hold onto her... Then he asked with all his love, "Aaj..." He paused and corrected, "abhi yeh sajanaa Kyun?" Why the dress up nw?  

"Because my heart rejoices today. I want to celebrate! "

"And why is that? What have you got that makes you so happy?

"Maine aapse kaha tha na...pyaar paane ka nahi, khud ko khone ka naamhai... aur maine apne aap ko kab ka aap mein kho diya... ( Haven't I told you? Love is not about gaining, rather it's about losing your own self... I never relaised, when I lost myself in you)

Your entity is my entity...today, you are tranquil...like the vast oceans glistening in sunshine in the mornings...I was so much trying to bring equilibrium in your heart but didn't have a definite direction. I simply could not, whatever I tried... but my prayers have been heard and devarjee has joined hands with you...your path towards real happiness has started...how could I not rejoice?" She hugged him lovingly resting her cheek against his heart. He held her to himself and rested his cheek on her silky head.

Both their hearts, so pure in love, had started traveling tender steps to the titillating feeling of oneness...Resting on her head, Dev perceived a tranquillity inside that he never knew existed ... The one whom he had made Ek raat Ki dulhan was now his dulhan, his ardhaangini for lifetime and beyond. ... (the bride of just one night, now become his better half)

He smiled at the thought...Right from the first moment ... He had known that this would take over his life ...He had known it was no ordinary relation ... She was no ordinary girl ... Since he had known her, not a single day ... a solitary hour ... a passing minute ...a fleeting moment had gone by that he had not thought of her...

Lovingly he kissed her head...Then he got into his joshing mood, "Kab kaha tha tumne, mujhe yaad nahi aa raha." (When had you said that? i don't seem to remember)

She beat her fist on his chest and retorted, "Mere Saiyya... jhoothe, jhoother, jhoothest! (liar)

Ek baat meri bhoolenge nahi kabhi; aur kahenge kuchh yaad nahi." (You never forget even a single word of mine and you claim that you don't remember anything.

She went on beating his chest, "Mujhe sataake badaa maja aata hai na."(You enjoy teasing me)

He held her wrists firmly in his hands stopping her attack and then pulled her to him hugging her tight again.

Chandni was just entering the Mandir room; when Advay stopped her by elbow. From behind, he bent towards her ears and whispered, "Finish everything fast and come early to the room tonight." 

Chandni tried hard to keep a straight face and not let the colour rise in her cheeks. Everybody was enchanted by her looks.

Pooja hugged her happily.  "Tum toh sach mein dulhan lag rahi ho ! You look like a real bride, Chandni... Truly, Bhaiyya is so lucky to have you, right Bhaiyya?" 

Advay just smiled his affirmation. He was not the kind of man to praise his wife a lot in front of all. Chandni knew him in and out.

"Meri bahu sunder lag rahi hai ya bahut sunder?" Naani asked.

(My daughter in law looks beautiful or very beautiful)

"Bahut Sunder, Naani" (very beautiful)

Everybody spoke in unison. Pooja brought both, Chandni and Advay happily inside the pooja room.

Veer came for aarti first.  Everybody looked on happily.

"Devarjee, Sar ke peechhe daahina haath... Didi aapko Tilak kar rahi hai." 

(right hand behind your head... sis is putting vermin on your forehead) 

Laughingly Chandni told Veer.

"Arre Shikha, Kaandhe par voh shawl daal uske." Naani advised Shikha.(Put the shawl on his shoulders.

"Miku, tere liye main kya kaamna karoon? Tujhe meri saari umar... " (May you get all my life)Pooja got emotional.

"Na didi... bilkul nahi" (no... not at all) Veer kept his hand on her mouth. "Jab tak main hoon, aapko humesha mere sar pe haath rakhana hai aur meri har saal aarti karni hai."

(Till such time that I am there, you must always put your hand on my head in blessing and do the aarti)

Pooja lovingly put tilak on him and then did his Aarti. Miku gave a big covered packet in her hand...

"Khol ke dekho, dee." (Open it and check) Miku urged. 

Pooja opened the wrapping. It looked like a painting... But it turned out to be a photo collage... All Pooja's smiles captured by Miku after his arrival. Soft smile, huge grin, open mouth laugh... Pooja felt so happy that she hugged Veer.

"I told you didi, your smile is priceless for us."

"Koi mujhe bhi bataayega ki kya hai?" Will someone tell me what it is?Naani was getting impatient to know. Murli updated her.

"Mera Miku bahot hi Sayana hai. Miku is very wise. What a beautiful idea for a gift... a smile!" Naani was elated. Everybody agreed with a smile.

It was Advay's turn for the Aarti now.

"Bhaiyya," Pooja looked at him with love and pride, "Yeh sirf bhaidooj ka tilk nahi... mere man ki saari shakti mein iss tilak mein se aapko de rahi hoon... Aaj se meri har saas aap ke vijay ki kaamna karegi, Bhaiyya."

(This is not just Vermin of this festival..... I give all my pwers to you in this vermin.... Every breath of mine will pray for your success from now on) 

Advay felt all brotherly love surging in his heart. Gratitude was glistening in his eyes. This younger sister had shared all his pains right from beginning and was today wishing for his happiness...

"Aap ko kya alag se bataana padega, jee? Sar ke peechhe dahina haath rakhate hain, bataya hai na... "Chandni admonished him.

(Do I have to tell you separately? Keep your right hand behind your head, haven't I told you)

"Theek hai, Chandni... hum dono ke beech chalata hain. Ek kaam kar. Ab shawl daal." (It's OK Chandni.... between the two of us everything is OK... Do one thing.... put the shawl now)

Pooja was smiling.

"Bhai meri le lo. Take mine" Lovingly Veer put his around Advay's neck.

Pooja did Aarti of Advay. Advay looked at the diya... The light of happiness, gratitude spreading on his face.

He gave a folder in Pooja's hands. "Bhaiyya , kya hai yeh?What's this?" Pooja asked with surprise opening the folder.

"My desire that you come out of these four walls and explore the world. Find your happiness in your freedom. The vast expanse of natural beauty in Europe teaches a lot of things, Pooja. You must witness that beauty... 

Yaad hai na Pooja? College ke baad tujhe Europe tour jana tha; par Uss vakt apne paas itne paise nahi the iss liye tune apna man maarkar apne doston ko manaa kar diya tha... Aaj main chaahata hoon ki poori family Europe tour par jaaye. It's been quite pressurizing times for all since I went to Allahabad. I want everybody to relax and enjoy a holiday trip."

(you remember, pooja? After the college, you wanted to on Europe tour with your friends. but money was short then.... so you curbed your desire and refused your friends.....Today I want that the whole family must go on Europe trip)

"Bhaiyya... aapko itni puraani baat yaad hain?" (you rememeber that old incident?)

Tears welled up in Pooja's eyes. Her brother had remembered her small wish of so many years back. Advay wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed on her forehead with love. 

"Arre, this has Meghu and Mama Ji's tickets also."

"Aaan, Sach mein ? Really? " Chandni and Shikha were agape with wonder...He had remembered their maayakawaalas(maternal family) also.

"Yes. I am grateful to both of them also. Mama ji was always caring for Chandni a lot. In our marriage, he tied the knot when nobody else was there." 

Advay looked at Chandni. There were tears in her eyes. Advay continued,

"And I respect Meghna a lot for her courage to come and tell me truth...otherwise, the misunderstanding would have killed our happiness. Chandni would never ever open her mouth." He was constantly staring at Chandni.

"You should have understood, Chiku. I had known it on the very first day of your marriage." Naani remembered the day the baby was shown to everybody in reception.

"yes Naani. My flaw... yet Chandni could have also told me." He looked back at Chandni.

"Voh dono toh Allahabad mein hain... voh kaise aayenge?" Chandni was worried. (both of them are in Allahabad. How will they come?)

"I have made all the arrangements. They'll be here day after for visa proceedings. We all leave next week." Advay informed.

Everybody was happy with idea of Europe tour. "Aadi, Europe to poora bahot bada hoga na? Tu mujhe sab kuchh baatayega na?" ( the whole of Europe must be very vast. You'll tell me everything that we see, won't you?) Naani asked Aadi.

"Haan Super Naani. CM ne to sirf tour plan kiya hai... Asli sansani to main machahaunga tour mein." Aadi replied to Naani.( yes, Grandma. CM has just planned the tour, I will bring all the fun in the tour)

"Kitna majaa aayega na, Naani. Main toh kabhi kahi ghoomane nahi gayee." Shilpa told naani.

(what fun it will be. I have never ever travelled to anyplace) 

"Bhaiyya to sabako shaadi ke pahale honeymoon kara rahehain... hai na naani?( Bro is giving everybody honeymoon before marriage, isn't it so, Grandma?) 

Murli said to naani and both laughed. Shikha, Veer,Chandni, Shilpa all blushed. Advay was staring at Chandu. He smiled and left.

Everybody dispersed here and there. Shilpa went after Murli." Kya kaha tha Abhi vahaa pe?" (What were you saying just a while back out there?)Shilpa asked Murli.

"Kya kaha tha?"(what did i say?)

"vahi... honeymoon ki baat...Humara bhi toh hoga na?" ( the same....about honeymoon....even we shall have right?) Shilpa blushed and looked at Murli.

"nahi nahi... mera aisa koi matalab nahi tha... main to sirf Miku bhaiyya ar Shikha bhabhi ki baat kar raha tha."( no no not at all. I didn't mean any such thing. I was only talking about Miku and Shikha)

"Fir Sabka honeymoon kyun kaha? Sirf unka naam lete... "(then why did you say everybody's honeymoon, you should have said, their honeymoon)

Shilpa caught him in his own words.

"Aaan? ... Voh meri jabaan fisal gayee." Murli made a face. 

(my tongue slipped)

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Lingering Moments Chapter15 page 2

IPKKND3 Season 1 Episode 85 after break

A little later, everybody saw Advay coming from his room dressed for office. He had changed back in his earlier suit and was buttoning up his coat...

Pooja rushed to him with worry, "Bhaiyya, where are you going?"

"Office, Pooja. Past three days, I have not been to office and there is lots of work pending. You had asked me to take 2-3 days leave,I've done that. Ab Bhaidooj ki aarti bhi ho gayee. Now don't hold me back,please."

"Bhaiyya, but today Chandni will be introduced to everybody.She will be giving Sanskrit lecture, too. You must wait."

"What's the big deal in that, Pooja? For every smallest stuff, you both hold me back. Should I work or not?" Advay was exasperated.

"Bhaiyya, we are not stopping you from work." Pooja complained.

"Oh really?" Advay was sarcastic.

"Bhaiyya, this is not fair... It's not fair on Chandni also..." Pooja was whining but somehow she knew the battle was lost against his determination.

"Don't worry, Didi. He will not go... He cannot break your and my love just like that and dare to leave." Chandni came close to the duo and spoke with confidence.

"Chandni, what nonsense is that? I changed twice because you demanded. Now your obstinacy again, regarding my going to office also?" Advay forehead creased in frustrated anger.

"Pooja ke baad chale jaaiyega...aap ne pooja ke pahale gharke baahar kadam rakha to mere Aasoon ka baandh koi nahi rok paayega... Aage aapki marji." Chandni spoke with determination.

(Go after the pooja. If you leave before Pooja, nobody will be able to stop my tears........now you decide!)

"Tum dono milake paagal kar dogi mujhko ek din!" Tables were turned. 

(The two of you will make me mad one day)

Advay was lost against the two ladies. In anger, he stomped to his room...his usual way... Chandni and Pooja burst out in laughter and hugged each other. He saw them and then was reeeeeal angry! Everybody controlled themselves.

It was lunchtime...Pooja hesitated outside Advay's door...He seemed real angry and she did not want him to be so... not on Bhaidooj day of all the days...But how to approach him? She was in a quandary. With a grim face, he was busy on the laptop... air around him spelling out, don't dare disturb me now!

"Bhaiyya?"

"Humm... yes Pooja. "He refused to look up from the laptop.

"May I come in?"

"Since when you started needing permission, to come into my room?"

She came quietly in and sat by his side, "Bhaiyya, it's lunchtime... Please come."

"I am not hungry, Pooja. I don't wanna eat. And now you don't blackmail me with all your emotionality in this, OK?" he was really off mood.

"Please at least come out with us." Pleaded Pooja.

"Why?"

"Just come , Bhaiiya, pleaaase!" She pulled him by his hand.

"I can never say no to you, right?" Advay gave in keeping away his laptop. And walked ahead of Pooja outside the room.

"Itti See hassi".... Miku sprang from nowhere and pushed two corners of Advay's lips making them smile.

"Itti See Khushi"... Naani took advay's hands and twirled him around happily.

"Itna sa tukda Chaand ka"..... Aadi came and pulled his hand.Happily he picked Aadi and kissed him.

"Khwabon ke tinko se, chal banaaye Aashiyaan!"... Pooja hugged the duo happily and turned them around.

Shikha and Miku tugged hands through their elbows and twirled around.

"Dabe dabe paaon se; Aaye haule haule zindagi"

Naani and Pooja held hands and twirled around.

"Hothon pe kundi chadha ke; Hum taale laga ke chal"

Their actions of locking mouth made Advay smile heartily...Never could he have imagined, Naani dancing to placate him. Veer walked towards him and hugged his happy frame.

"Aadhi aadhi baant le; Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga; Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye aashiyan"

Veer was twirling Advay around but Advay's eyes kept searching for the one who must have thought of doing this for him. Where was she?

Pooja recognized the search in his eyes and pushed him towards her door real hard... Advay lost his balance and fell straight into Chandni's arms... She held him till he got his balance back...once he stood straight, she caught both her ears by her hands. Then she pleaded earnestly,"Apni Chandu ko Maaf kar dijiye, na!"

(Forgive your chandu, please)

Without a word, he turned around and said to family, "Come,let's eat." All walked smiling to the dining area. Chandni held Advay by his elbow slowing him down. Again she pleaded, "Maaf kar diya na?"

(You have forgiven me, right?)

He gave a monosyllabic reply, "Humm." 

"I promise, I won't stop you after the pooja and till then, you can continue your work from our room, I won't disturb you."

"Humm. "He kept walking ahead.

"I won't ever stop you from going to work again, I promise.Ab toh maaf kar dijiye." She was almost pleading now.

"Haan." He walked to the dining table and took his seat. Chandni took the serving bowls and served him lunch. She tried making a conversation, but his reply was all the time monosyllabic with her. With other she chatted happily. Lunch got over and he went back to his room. Chandni desolately watched his back frame going away...What a mess life is, she thought in her heart, anything I try, I always land into trouble. Never ever in life,I'll stop him from his work.

"Chalo Jiji, Hum khaate hain..." Shikha pulled her by elbow. Chandni reluctantly sat down to eat. But the food suddenly felt tasteless. Life feels so dull, when he doesn't smile at me, tease me, make love to me with his eyes. Hey mahadev, ab aap hi koi raasta bana lena... Main to haar gayee apnepiya se!

(Oh The Great Mahadev, now you suggest some way.....I have lost against my sweetheart)

Soon guests started arriving and everybody got busy in welcoming them. Once all had arrived, Naani introduced Chandni as Advay's wife,the Raizada bahu. Naani sang her praises about her, her Sanskrit knowledge. Chandni greeted all politely, "Namaste Jee."

Everybody was stunned by her beauty. Advay Singh Raizada wasa lucky man everybody thought. But where is he, everybody wondered.

Chandni said to all, "Not that I have a great knowledge but certain things I deeply feel about, I'll share with you. Our little Aadi has asked me to explain the Concept of Ganesha being born before Prakriti and Purush symbolising Parvati and Shiva."

Aadi immediately ran to CM room. CM was busy on his laptop.

"CM...what are you doing?" 

"Work, Super Aadi."

"What work, CM?"

"Answering my Student's questions and Answering my board member mails."

"What is more important to you, student's question or SuperAadi's question."

"What question does Super Aadi have?"

"Haven't you and everybody else taught me that I must take knowledge from wherever I get it."

"Yes, of course! But where does that become a question?"

"If you don't practice what you preach, how can you expect me to follow it?"

Advay had been lazily answering Aaadi while still focusing on his work. But with Aadi's statement, he looked up from his laptop in shock. Adi had caught him in his own words.

"What is it that you are trying to imply?"

"That you must come and attend Sweet CM's session. She is answering my query in the morning. You must have had the same question about ganesha. So please let us both go and listen to her. Aadi pulled his CM with the elbow.

"One Minute, Aaadi. Let me shut the laptop down." Advay gave in.

Chandni's lecture was in progress.

"Scientology is becoming a religion today. More and more of younger generation as well as scientific minded crowd are proclaiming themselves as atheists. Today, our children do not completely believe in our religious practices. It's essential that they are turned back from becoming into non-believers to the other side as remaining believers. Why? ...

Because, Faith is important in life. When nothing is going for you, faith sustains you. If you don't believe this, go and ask the soldiers in the Himalayan borders. Our next generations will need this faith factor all the more; because earth's resources are depleting and life sustenance is going to be more and more difficult. 

If we want young children to become believers; then we have to first kill the blind faith philosophy' fed by priests across the world. Our religion was nothing else; but Science presented in simple, easy to understand symbols to the general masses. 

Fantasy is nobody's truth; while fact is everybody's truth; but these two extremes are perhaps unattainable; so all that lies interim is Myth, Somebody's truth. Our entire Mythology comes from the Myth portion; Some leaning towards fact end, while some towards the fantasy end.

Rigveda deals with a lot of scientific research during that time hence forces behind natural phenomena were worshiped as Gods. Mythology explained in Rigveda tends towards facts... 

Examples being Hymns and prayers dedicated to Nidra Devi, our sleep process; which is absolutely necessary for all living world. Rigvedas call Nidra Devi the most beautiful woman; because no human or animal can resist her or live without her." Chandni smiled and others laughed.

"Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh were the three principles of birth, life and death. This is a common cycle for all, animate or inanimate things. Even for stars and galaxies!

Vishnu is always under Yognidra; which is again symbolic to our not being fully conscious of our ultimate soul during our life. Hence the question,

"Koham (Ko Aham)? "Who am I. 

The ultimate answer, the truth, is "Soham (SahaAham) "I am HE. 

This truth, the ultimate knowledge will come to us at the final stage just at death. The symbolism of this complete knowledge' is Shiva having three eyes.'

Each of this process requires energy', and that's why Shaktipooja is elaborated in Rigveda. Shakti manifests herself as consort of each of the three principles. Life cannot exist without energy and there will not be energy existing there, if no life. So both the principle and the energy are complementary to each other, nobody being superior than the other. Energy transforms itself from one form to another; the symbolism of this are there births of shakti mata in different Navdurgas, Ashtlaxmis, Sati, Parvati,Gouri, kali... innumerable forms.

Atharvasheersha claims Ganesha to be born before Prakriti (parvati) and Purush(Shiva). This knowledge about universal phenomena came much later during Atharvaveda period. 

Nadbrahm is the sound of the universe; symbolized as Omkar. And Omkar is the roop of Ganesha! Ganesha is nothing else but the "big bang which created the solar system". Prakriti is the mother nature which came into existence after the big bang. 

The first line of Atharvasheersha says, "you are the principle! And goes to elaborate it's different forms, then gives the descriptions from which the idol is made. Yet keeps you warned that you must remember, "Bhaktanukampinam devam jagat kaaranam Achyutam, Aavirbhootam cha Srushtyadou prakrute purushaat param. This deity blessing all human beings is the reason why the world exists and this is undeniable. Hence we must worship Ganesha as having come before Prakriti and Purusha.

It's said that Mata Parvati in her shaktiroop insisted that Ganesha becomes Adya devata. There's a well known story around that. In actual, what it means is that the "event of Big bang has to be taken as the origin,"The Beginning. 

For the time being, we apply Big bang principle to solar system; but even when you think about the universe beyond solar system, "the event has to be taken as the beginning. The question arises whether an event can occur without any energy. Perhaps not, that's the reason why Shakti maaParvati is Ganesha's mother. But this energy is non traceable in origin. So we are supposed to assume that Ganesha event is the start of the universe. 

Parvati from her body takes out dust to shape into Ganpati. In other words, from energy,matter was formed which in turn led to the big bang event. That is the reason why Ganesha idols for worship are to be made from soil which symbolizes matter in any planet crust. Also the big rounded stomach of Ganpati is symbolic of the planet's rounded shape. This is the symbolism of the entire Ganesha birth story.

The ardhanareshwar is nothing else but the way life started as asexual reproduction...Both male and female done by the same individual...The splitting of Ardhanareshwar as Shiva and Parvati separate is the evolutionary part; which took living world to sexual reproduction, meaning male and female gametes separate. The union of these gametes can happen in the world in different manners; hence the marriage and remarraige of Shiva and Parvati.

Today, our serials have fed us the myth that Parvati was human and did penance to get married to Shiva. It's their truth and we respect them for entitlement to their views. At this juncture, I ask every science believing mind, can a human be scientifically born from a mountain? If Parvati is Himalaya's daughter, how can she be human? Do humans show parthenogenesis or facultative parthenogenesis wherein a female gamete develops into a complete in dividual...Exactly, the birth of Ganesha from Parvati alone. 

When we leave Parvati as human concept for serial writers to make their money; we can start understanding what does Parvati's penance symbolize. This penance is the process and time involved in every sexual reproduction cycle. The time required after pollen falls on stigma till the gametes are released in the ovary. Even in us, as human beings, the time from the sperm entering a female body till the actual conceiving is the penance. This process is not as easy as it looks; it's a divine heavenly phenomenon. That is symbolized in Parvati's penance being difficult to succeed. From the time of conceiving to actual birth, the gestation period is another penance. After you are born as "Jeev a live being, there's penance involved called life before you meet your "Shiva the ultimate truth after complete maturing of soul. That's another penance of Parvati."

Everybody was impressed with the lecture of Chandni,especially Maasi.  She had never ever heard such things nor imagining Chandni so knowledgeable.

Chandni continued after a pause "When everything was symbolism representing scientific facts, why was idol worship started?...Idol worship facilitated focusing on a certain point, which took you towards internalization. In Muslim religion, there's no idol worship, because internalization is done by simply closing your eyes in Namaaj. The beauty of that religion is that one can do the worship anywhere; wherever they are; without the mandate of a temple or Poojaghar. "

"That is so true!" Miku suddenly got up from his place and spoke, "Muslims are required to do their Namaaj five times in a day; so that an individual remains conscious of the ultimate soul. Hinduism has taken Idol focusing as the way to reach the ultimate whereas Muslims take another path of simple internalization to reach the same Ultimate. Kurana also gives scientific knowledge about eating non-veg as to which meats are good for human consumption and which are not. And they are to be eaten after doing the Halaal process."

"That ultimate which Miku is explaining is the "Ekam Sat",the only truth! The paths to reach it can be different, but the destination is the same. That's the reason we must respect every religion, be it Hindu, be it Muslim. With this, I thank you for the attention given and conclude my session.Let us all now proceed for Govardhan pooja."

The entire audience sat stupefied. There was absolute silence. Everybody was agape with the new outlook given to religion. Advay himself was amazed.. He had never truly believed in religious practices owing to his mathematical scientific mind. Yet here what he had learnt was science in religion. He had never ever imagined Chandni to be this knowledgeable and speaking with perfect confidence and conviction. This was another "rang" of her evident to him now, which increased his respect for her manifold. His younger brother was already joining her into such conviction speech. Advay smiled with the thought that these two together would very much make Mahantship a socialsuccess.

Everybody came and surrounded Chandni asking her different questions. She was patiently answering all; but her eyes were on Dev. She felt extremely happy seeing him smile at her.

Still surrounded by admirers, Chandni was more or less pushed towards the Govardhan pooja. She desperately wanted a moment alone with her husband, but it looked almost improbable with him surrounded by male relatives while she was surrounded by women.

The Pooja happened properly with Chandni and Advay together doing the main Aarti. Yet, it was not a time when she could freely talk with him. She decided she would speak to him after the pooja. She was just coming out from the Pooja mandap when Naani came to her extremely elated.

"Chandni, today even I learnt a lot from you. My bahu is now my Guru. I must bow to you."

"What are you saying, Naani?" Chandni felt abashed at Naani's praise. Her eyes were searching Dev but he was not seen anywhere.

"Come, I want to introduce you to my friends. Thoda main bhi bhaav khaa loo" Invited Naani holding her by elbow. Reluctantly Chandni went with her.

(let me also brag a little!)

"Pooja, I am leaving for office." Dev informed Pooja; as only she was nearby. Rest of the family members seemed to be lost in crowd.

"Bhaiyya, wasn't Chandni impressive today?" A happy Pooja asked Advay.

"Very!" Advay gave his confirmation more in his happy smile than his words. "Where is she?"

"No idea. Must be with some relatives group."

"Ok then, I'll make a move. I hate such huge gatherings at home. Feeling almost claustrophobic now."

"Yup, Naani must have wanted to meet her whole gang after coming from London. What better occasion than Diwali Pooja? She and maa both have literally invited the whole city." Laughed Pooja heartily.

Chandni came hurriedly checking out for Dev. Her eyes were desperately searching him. She asked Pooja where he was and Pooja informed herthat he had already left since Chandni was not to be seen. Disheartened, Chandni walked into the house alone. 

"Why could he not see me? I was right there among naani's friends. My height is short, so what? At least he's tall; he should have been able to see me. Naani had said he would search me from anywhere. All naani's Khushfehami and my imaginations... He's least bothered about me. I should truly disappear someday...then he'll get a good lesson in life." With every muttered sentence Chandni's anger was growing.

"Bhabhi, aap phir se badbada rahe ho!"Miku came from behind and broke her trance.

"Dekhiye na Devarjee, your Bhai left without meeting me." Chandni complained.

"Hummm... maybe he is upset for not allowing him to go towork earlier. You must manao him."

"What else am I doing, since then? Can't get a moment alone with him." Frustrated she burst out, "And he? He's least concerned about finding me."

"Why don't you check out both, Bhabhi. Put some idea of yours to use. After all, you proved yourself real smart today.", laughed Miku.

A little while later, workmen came to the house and informed that Advay sir had asked them to do some work in the study. Chandni was surprised because Study was Dev's private sacred domain where no interference was allowed. Since the people came with some heavy looking gadgets, she allowed them to work.

It was much late when Advay reached home. Murli opened the door for him.

"Have the guests left?"

"haan Bhaiyya, Sab chale gaye."

"Where is everybody?"

"Naani ji went to stay at her Sister's place. Maasi ji has gone to Friend's place. Pooja Didi and Aadi gone to friend's place. Shikha and Miku bhaiyya are already gone to sleep. Mutter ka dana is snoring away. Shall I serve you, Bhaiyya?"

"No it's OK. I'll first change and then eat with Chandni. You go to sleep yourself, it's very late." Advay walked towards his room thinking of meeting Chandu there.

He opened the bedroom slowly; so as to not disturb Chandni if she had fallen asleep. But she was not there. It puzzled him. He knocked on the bathroom but there was no response. The bathroom door was open. Where is she? If she was outside, she should have come to me hearing my voice. If she was not at home, then Murli didn't take her name in members gone out for the night. And how could she leave without informing him? Questions crowded Advay's mind.

He felt extremely restless. He did not want to disturb the sleeping household, but Chandni had to be found. He went to kitchen, the lights were off. He searched in Mandir room, no trace of her. Maybe she slept with Shikha. He tiptoed into Shika's room but she was sleeping alone. Surely,Chandni couldn't sleep in Miku's room. Advay searched frantically in Pooja's room, in Shilpa's quarters but no trace of Chandni. Desperate and frustrated,he returned to his room.

He tried her number but the mobile was on dressing table itself. "Uff yeh ladki! Can't she keep her mobile with herself? And the worst part, where is she gone for Pete's sake?" 

He was really exasperated now. He paced in the room in a frantic disquiet...His feet as unsettled as his restive mind, his hands oddly clumsy...Where is she? He felt cold sweat dread grabbing his heart. Suddenly, it felt like oxygen had been eliminated in the room, he took long drags of breath... his legs not ready to support him, he collapsed on the chaise in an exhausted slump and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, his ears heard her breathing, he could feel her presence in the room... he focused further...then he turned, angry and worried both.He opened her wardrobe.  There she was!...Crumpled into a small ball on the upper shelf in the cupboard!

"What's this drama Chandni? How dare you?"His voice rose in anger. Chandni got so scared with the abrupt opening of the door and then his angry voice that she lost balance and fell straight on him into his arms, that too, blind folded.

She looked so beautiful! Scared innocent beauty... Dressed in the red silk lingerie he had gifted her...absolutely shy of wearing it, she had wrapped a red dupatta around herself to hide maximum of her body possible... and further shy to see herself in mirror, she had put blindfold on her own eyes...Advay couldn't help but laugh in his heart at her silliness.

Advay took her and sat on the Chaise again with her directly on top of him. She wanted to take the blindfold out but he stopped her.

"Let it be. Now, chupchaap tell me what was going on?"

"I wanted to manao you since you left home in anger." With unbearably innocent pout Chandni answered...a defeated look on her face...his breathing started getting uneven...

"Why these hide and seek tactics in manaoing?"

Chandni hesitated to answer.

"Come on. Out with the truth!" his voice had a threatening tone.

"To check whether you would find me when in love as you had found me when you hated me." She was almost in tears now.

"You'll get punishment for this now!" he spoke in determined tone.

"Ok, I'll become a murga then!" She struggled to come out but his strong grip wouldn't allow that.

"Ahumm... that's too easy punishment. You gave me tension,you get the same back!"

Carefully he lifted her and put her back in the cupboard,still supporting her body on him.

"Now kiss me."

"Nooo!" She screeched in fear.

"What No... It's your punishment. Come on ... Do it!Otherwise, I'll be real angry again." His voice was demanding.

"Pleaaase nahi. Don't do this." Chandni pleaded in fright.

"I said, do it!" His voice had become thick with desire...without volition, his arms went around her, pulling her closer

Chandni knew she didn't have a choice. No way in the world could she could allow him to get angry on her again. That was one death. But then to do what he wanted was another death in shame.  Life had become real complicated!... Hesitantly,she bent towards him, intending to give just a light peck. Dev's lids hooded with lazy desire while waiting for her to make the first contact.

As soon as she had barely touched his lips, all her battle was lost... She felt her whole world spin and tumble...burning consuming fire of his passion burning her soft tender lips...He poured his fire into her grabbing hard her cupid's bow, her upper lip, her thicker plush lower lip...just all of her, he wanted to drink her in... he wanted to devour her...he heard her in drawn breath and felt the pounding in his ears...both arousing him further...there could never be anything as light peck between them... it had to be always these wild flames of passion consuming both...

Hungrily he kissed her deep and hard...she clutched him harder...all thoughts gone just sensations remaining...the kiss deepened...plundered till both were gasping for breath... In a moment, he deftly discarded his clothes...now a mere hindering barrier...Then he reached inside her lingerie with pure naked lust... his hands urgent and rough...his lips hot with his lust... both stroking her cool soft skin...pouring fire into it... Her body arched giving him better access...his hands leapt on her soft firm mounds... stroking, pulling, plucking making her soft, full bosom quiver...setting off goose bumps in her...his mouth on her belly, moist and hot...his tongue darting in her belly button...her toes curled, her stomach seemed to empty out and fall away...  Her ears went hot... heartbeat careened...  passion spreading like wild electric current at every erotic touch of his... heat building inside her made her part her legs...

That was perfect invitation for him... he moved down to her soft hot moist core...a deluge of sensations...it poured over her, carrying her on wild currents...uncontrolled, uncontrollable...she clutched his hair... Breathed raggedly and moaned wildly...She lost count of how many times she shuddered in total pleasure orgasm...floating in sensation ... Finally, he decided for that silly looking dupatta of hers to go. He drawled sexily, "jaanati ho na tum,dupatte ke bina tum jyada sunder lagatai ho. Nikalo isse" 

She fumbled with the knot... her fingers too urgent with her ragged breath...clumsy with her blindfold still on...impatient, she left the knot and reached for the blind fold... but he stopped her again...he pulled the dupatta away roughly hurting her in his urgency... Marble white shining beauty all his to view...his eyes bright...burning bright...like chocolate and cognac melting...with a muffled groan he pulled heron him and fell to the ground...no separation, no distance between the two of them... their bodies, their arms, legs, torsos all crushed breathless against each other...only her cascading hair covering the two...

The night crept in the room and took both in its dark embrace... the moments lingered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Chandni says is so right! Respect all religions! That's the only way to world peace.

I heard a beautiful dialogue about Namaaj from Sharukh Khan.

"Namaaj log aur Jagah dekh kar nahi; neeyat se padhi jaati hai"

Hindu religion also stresses on the truth of heart; so we are all following the same truth using different paths.

So what happens in early morning... Please go ahead and read Chapter 16

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4948690

Itti si hasi, itti si khushi ....a beautiful song. Fits so well to the loving family. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mROL97S7ujA

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
absolutely beautiful, mind blowing update. loved it very very ...very much😊. you are so knowledgeable. you're are  right we should respect all religion. I sincerely thank you for that part.  my friend plz don't mind I have to correct you for one small mistake. we say our namaz Five times not four.  plz don't feel bad . Neha you truly have a beautiful, pure heart.  that part really touched something deep down inside me. love is a blessing.  love and respect each and make this world a better place to for everyone. Love you loads. May Allah Fill our hearts with love, patience and respect for all Edited by mahin123 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by mahin123

absolutely beautiful, mind blowing update. loved it very very ...very much😊. you are so knowledgeable. you're are  right we should respect all religion. I sincerely thank you for that part.  my friend plz don't mind I have to correct you for one small mistake. we say our namaz Five times not four.  plz don't feel bad . Neha you truly have a beautiful, pure heart.  that part really touched something deep down inside me. love is a blessing.  love and respect each and make this world a better place to for everyone. Love you loads. May Allah Fill our hearts with love, patience and respect for all

Thanks So much Mahin for updating my knowledge. will correct it immediately.

Why don't you add few more good things about your religion, we shall all be happy to know.

Million thanks for all your love and wishes... Allah talah hum sab pe meherbaan rahe, Amen!
I knew everyone will be happy with Miku idea and love it
He gave such an idea that will really give happiness and peace to their parents
Pooja had never expected him to be so mature I think
Dev had assumed that he will be like him and he was proven right 
MurShi banter was so cute I just love them
Naani was so happy too she she believed in the same ideals and thoughts 
Miku proved today that he is just like his dad and had hid blood in his veins
Leela could not influence him as she did to Dev as Miku grew up in another place
Dev had forgotten Chandni could teach Miku over a phone 
Miku is naughty as he suggested Chandni to recite the mantras
That will be a good short cut though but I know he was just joking 
Trust Leela to ruin any positive atmosphere with her venom
I applaud Dev for standing up to Leela and protesting politely
He should have done this a long time back
High time Leela should learn some manners and decency too
Naani is still trying to explain to Leela in words
It's like bhains ke aage bin bajana totally useless
Leela is stuck on her revenge she wont understand anything else
She has a very wrong idea that children should always do as parents tell
And parents can order children all life and expect them to follow
Children are not slaves or robots they are individuals
Naani is just wasting her energy on Leela
These things can't be explained they have to be felt
Leela doesn't have a heart she is just a stone 
I don't know why they tolerate her and give her any importance at all
Miku is a combination of both Lakshman and Bharat
Lakshman in his devotion to his bhai bhabhi
Bharat in his idea to work for and under Dev
Just like Bharat had kept Ram s slippers on the throne and managed the kingdom
He too would work and do all his duties keeping Dev s name at the forefront
Chandni too intervened and then Dev too then Leela understood
Pooja always lightens the atmosphere in any situation
I love this nature of her a lot she is always so cheerful even though life treated her so cruelly
I think Dev didn't want to change but Pooja made him go to change 
Pooja loves to tease Chandni so much and she just ran away
She then teased Dev by hinting that he is tota and told him to follow his maina
I just love the bond between DevNi and Pooja 
Now Dev also began teasing her poor Chandni
I think she wanted to change the topic asking about Pooja s gift
But Dev hinted that he will make Chandni happy too
I think he has some surprise for her and she is eager to know it
I feel bad for Dev he couldn't even talk to Chandni properly now 
Originally posted by 2filmy

I knew everyone will be happy with Miku idea and love it
He gave such an idea that will really give happiness and peace to their parents
Pooja had never expected him to be so mature I think
Dev had assumed that he will be like him and he was proven right 
MurShi banter was so cute I just love them

It was important to bring Murshi banter back... from the time Diwali started, one after the other some pressure coming into family... MurShi banter brings a nice comic relief...takes us back to Allahabad mood.

Naani was so happy too she she believed in the same ideals and thoughts 
Miku proved today that he is just like his dad and had hid blood in his veins
Leela could not influence him as she did to Dev as Miku grew up in another place
Dev had forgotten Chandni could teach Miku over a phone 

Poor Dev cannot even think about her being away... he's completely besotted with her... doesn't want to let go of her even to teach his bro... but he's a smart modern guy... keep reading n you'll guess what's going to happen.πŸ˜‰

Miku is naughty as he suggested Chandni to recite the mantras
That will be a good short cut though but I know he was just joking

Miku remains a fun element even though he's proved himself mature... he doesn't make a big thing about that maturity... as he said to Chandu... he's cool!

Trust Leela to ruin any positive atmosphere with her venom
So true! Kya kare kutte ki pooch... tedhi so tedhi

I applaud Dev for standing up to Leela and protesting politely
He should have done this a long time back
High time Leela should learn some manners and decency too

Dev is the kind, he won't raise his voice against family members... that one person to take his frustration out on is only Chandni... But doesn't mean he's spineless in front of the family... rather, he's like Krishna... he allows a hundred crimes before he hits, so the delay... now maasi will curtail herself

Naani is still trying to explain to Leela in words
It's like bhains ke aage bin bajana totally useless
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Tne bajaa ke dekhi hai kya kabhiπŸ˜‰

Leela is stuck on her revenge she wont understand anything else
She has a very wrong idea that children should always do as parents tell
And parents can order children all life and expect them to follow
Children are not slaves or robots they are individuals

That's her character ... always authorative... do as I say type... she was like that with pooja when pooja wanted to go in Chandu's muh dikhayee, she was like that to Dev all the time... fuelling his mind against Chandni

Now the transition comes as Dev  has also warned her... and told her he's grown up now.
Chandni could feel Naani s happiness so well
She is right Dev was always connected to her in heart and soul
Naani words are symbolic that Dev will always come and find Chandni
Means in future too if she is lost and trapped he will come to get her 
But for now I feel she will play a game on him to test it 
I again agree with Naani knowledge should always be spread 
Normally a Guru spreads knowledge and earns punya 
But any one who spreads knowledge gifts the soul and earns punya
Knowledge transformation is beneficial both to the giver and the receiver 
Restricting knowledge is really selfish 

Shikha unconsciously called Veer in a very personal way 
Veer was so happy and wanted to hear it again
She wanted to avoid but how can he leave such a golden chance?
Till now she had mainly fought with him or scolded him
Such sweet language like honey was unexpected for him
Shyness makes a girl more beautiful and it becomes her ornament
I am so happy and surprised to see this change in Shikha
She has finally realized Veer's worth and feels lucky to have him
Now I know she will become his equal and respect him always 
She will be devoted to him forever 
I know this gesture. In many places I have read guys watching their girls from the corner of their eyes while holding something in front of their eyes. Stealing glances is so cute. The girl remains clueless. 
Dev teased her but she got upset. Why is she tensed ?
It is just Dev only her Dev who knew her so well
I think someone who loves you will always be enchanted by you
You don't have to specially dress up for him as he will find your heart and mind beautiful
He will recognize your inner beauty. Outer beauty is always temporary
She was upset as he didn't give her a glance before ? 
But she didn't let him dwell on the matter for long 
She wants him to wear new clothes so people don't see repeat clothes
I think guys don't care much what clothes they wear
Advay too doesn't care but Chanddi doesn't want people to talk

Veer treats Shikha as his equal that is so beautiful
I am sure Shikha will be like Veer mom had wished for 
She is ready to go anywhere with him now 
She has really undergone a huge transformation
She has come such a long way from her initial days
I know Ammi Abbu will bless them abundantly
So they will call each other what DevNi call each other
That is so sweet of them to follow their footsteps
Originally posted by 2filmy

Naani is just wasting her energy on Leela
These things can't be explained they have to be felt
Leela doesn't have a heart she is just a stone 
I don't know why they tolerate her and give her any importance at all

Naani is very progressive minded...And the same time, she curtails Maasi... When maasi stopped Pooja and aadi from attending the muh dikhaayi, Naani had intervened... When Maasi planned outing of Sasha and Advay, Naani planned one for Dev and Chandu... so remaining in character, she tells Maasi now to understand that kids have grown up and grown up well; so she should let them be and see her happiness in their happiness.

I literally feel like crying at times on these missed out moments of the show... I just can't understand what the logic was ... during the show time... remember there had been a terrace promo of Dev and Chandu... He reaching out to save her from falling... it would have been such cute scene but never made to the actual show... Such huge number of scenes we have lost, which would give us immense pleasure.

These people still listen to Leela because she's a strong and caring woman otherwise, her only point all the time is revenge against vasishths... and her anger against Indraani is actually justified.

After boring us with those flashbacks thousand times, they never showed any justice being made...how I wish Gul had better managed the show...she overspent her budget on the initial launch scene set, the dressing part...the free reigns given to SS, went against the show... important details like creatives, editing was completely ignored. I feel hugely sad for Barun. he gets the max hit!

Miku is a combination of both Lakshman and Bharat
Lakshman in his devotion to his bhai bhabhi
Bharat in his idea to work for and under Dev
Just like Bharat had kept Ram s slippers on the throne and managed the kingdom
He too would work and do all his duties keeping Dev s name at the forefront

Yup Priyu, exactly! Miku is a very strong character in the story

Chandni too intervened and then Dev too then Leela understood
At last!πŸ˜†

Pooja always lightens the atmosphere in any situation
I love this nature of her a lot she is always so cheerful even though life treated her so cruelly
Yup, she's the type to hide her heart's pain and smile for everybody, support everybody. Most of all she loves both her brothers unconditionally and wants them to be happy.

I think Dev didn't want to change but Pooja made him go to change 
For Dev any dressing is OK, typically how men are; but Pooja is typical dominating little sister... as he said in her introduction scene, " Voh uski koi baat nahi taalta...

My son asks me why he shouldn't come to the temple in his shortsπŸ˜†... I just bully him and say wear your full attire and come... no why n where... do as I say. 

Pooja loves to tease Chandni so much and she just ran away

Hint of future track priyuπŸ˜‰ Such cute scene between them... shows real bonding.

She then teased Dev by hinting that he is tota and told him to follow his maina
I just love the bond between DevNi and Pooja 
me too... sweet development of relations, isn't it?

Now Dev also began teasing her poor Chandni

Humm... Pooja ne itna achchaa chance diya hai toh kyun chhodegaπŸ˜‰... As such he has been teasing her since the SR morning.

I think she wanted to change the topic asking about Pooja s gift
She wants to evade his kissing her in kitchen where anybody might just come.πŸ˜†

But Dev hinted that he will make Chandni happy too
I think he has some surprise for her and she is eager to know it
I feel bad for Dev he couldn't even talk to Chandni properly now 

Baat thodi karna chaahata tha voh? Dev wanted to make Chandni's bolti band in his own way...
As author, myself restricting the scene to little kitchen romance... following advice of Eid ka Chand Guru Mayu.πŸ˜† 
And Chandu had to prepare the offering food for Govardhan pooja... Miku use beech mein se hi uthaake leke gaya tha...

Main harneet thode hi hoonπŸ˜‰ ki kissi bhi track ka kissi bhi doosre trackse koi sambandh nahiπŸ˜†