Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 29

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anraysha

Wowww Neha ⭐️👏you nailed it,once again, sooo Beautiful,Erotic,Sensuous, Mesmerising your FF is ❤️ next chapter please update soon,I have started imagining Barun and Shivani here☺️,in your FF ,it seems I have been enjoying it on TV, Motion pictures they are!

Thanks so much dear. Yes ! The FF is written keeping Barni in mind. I am happy you liked the chapter. Next coming soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: 2filmy

I wish Barun Shivani could read your story

me 2! 
who knows, we might have got our show back!
srdb5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Neha di :)
Bold Chandu again.. I just love this side of Chandu in your story. Every thing is so balanced in your writing.. Loved Advay pooja scene, dupatta scene, shikha miku teasing scene. Leela Chandi small talk. It gives me the feeling as if I am watching the show itself.  Please update soon 😊
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovingAHA2017

me 2!
who knows, we might have got our show back!

Haye yes
that has a big Chance
2filmy thumbnail
I really love the bold Chandni here
2filmy thumbnail
good to know the next update will come soon

Hi Friends,

Perhaps the earlier chapters were more like a romance novel but here in this chapter, you will see a blend of romance, bromance, fun moments and intense drama as well.  Hope you like this chapter. 

Lingering moments 8th Chapter page 1

"Chiku beta! Chiku..." it was Nani. Advay had just finished dressing for office and was surprised at Nani coming to his room. 

" Nani, I was coming down myself... You wanted something?.......Chandani left just a little while ago. She must be in the kitchen." He was concerned.

" I know that, Chiku. That's why I am here. Otherwise, who wants to be kabab mein haddi in your tota maina pair?" Laughed Nani. (Bone In Kebab or weeds in roses)

Advay blushed and hugged her.

"Nani...you too? You know you can come anytime. Both me and Chandani are happy to see you." 

Advay brought her in holding her hand and made her sit on the bed. Advay sat at her feet.

"I wanted to check whether you broke your fast or not?"

" My fast? Naani, you must be meaning Chandani's fast." Advay tried hiding his fasting.

" No. I mean yours only. I know very well that you did not eat in the function y'day. Refused the cold-drink which Shilpa brought you when you came from office. I am not worried about Chandani's fast, Chiku! You are there to take complete care of her. I am asking about your fast y'day." Nani pulled Chiku's nose lovingly. 

It was Advay's turn to blush completely now.

" Nani, aapko yeh bhi pata chala?"(Naani, you came to know this also?)

" Kyon nahi pata chalega? Nani sab jaanati hai, Chiku!" Naani paused with a dreamy look on her face.

(Why will I not realise? Naani knows everything, Chiku!)

"You know Chiku, your grandpa also kept a fast with me. I am so happy, you are walking on same his path. Now I am assured that happiness and love has entered your heart. I feel so relieved. What I could not achieve all these years, Chandani has achieved in such short time. I was very sure of this girl right from the beginning, Chiku! You took time. Par Der aaye to bhi durust aaye!" (Better late than never)

Nani was very happy so was Advay. " Come, let's have breakfast." Nani got up and was just moving when Advay hugged her from behind. 

" Nani, aap world ki best Nani ho! I love you!"(You are the world's best grandmom)

" Aur tum duinya ke best naati ho. (And you're the best grandson)......

.......And further you must become world's best husband and world's best brother also. You won't forget your duties ever, will you?"

" Never Nani. I promise."

Both walked together towards dining. 

" Chiku, you must find time so that all of us can go and meet Miku's Ammi-Abbu. Unka bada ehsaan hai Chiku humpar. Main ek baar milana chaahati hoon."(They have hugely obliged us. I want to meet them once.)

" Yes Nani. They have reared up Miku."

" It's not just about rearing, Chiku. It's more about their rearing him as Hindu. Ammi doing tilak everyday for Miku and Miku getting all Hindu sanskaar in a muslim household. That generosity of heart is admirable. They reared him but never treated him as their possession."

They reached the dining. The fragrance of parathas was spreading everywhere. Chandani must have made them, thought Advay. Maasi and Miku were already at dining. 

"Good morning, Bhai" Miku greeted.

" Good morning, Miku. Morning, Maasi." Chiku made Naani sit at the dining. "Where are pooja and Aadi? And Shikha?"

" They ate already and left. Some programme in school." Maasi answered.

" Shikha getting ready for her college admission today. She said she'll eat later." Miku answered.

" Miku, what have you thought about future? Kya karana chaahata hai tu?"(what do you want to do?)

" Bhai, karana hai kuchh toh; but I am not decided yet. (something needs to done, yes;)

As such, my programme is popular, you know...Bhai, do we have to discuss the topic early morning before feeding our tummies?" Miku always avoided the subject.

" No we don't have to discuss it now. But don't forget that you have Shikha's responsibility on you. You'll have to decide fast. I'll support you completely. Agar aaj Maa-baba hote to yehi chaahate ki tum achhese settle ho jaao."(If Mom-Dad had been there today, they would also want that you settled well)

" Baba jaroor chaahate as you and Abbu do...all the time rather... par Maa nahi... She would be like Ammi, always loving and forgiving." (Dad would want but not Mom)

" If you believe that your Ma would forgive you, then you are wrong, Miku beta! You don't know your mother. She was very particular about everybody doing their task correctly." Nani advised wisely.

"Where he remembers Ma, Nani? He was so young. He never took beating from Ma either. Always pet of Ma baba." Advay teased and everybody laughed.

" Dahi khatam ho gaya shaayad. Main leke aati hoon." Maasi saw the empty curd bowl. (Curds is over perhaps. I'll bring it)

" You remain seated, maasi. I'll bring it." Advay put his hand on Maasi's arm and got up. 

" Jaao jaao,... tumhari maina kitchen mein hi hai." teased Maasi laughingly. (Yes Of course! Go, your Maina (lovebird) is in kitchen itself.)

Advay was taken aback. Everybody had started calling them Tota -Maina, but he didn't mind.

Chandani was busy making more parathas in the kitchen. Suddenly, she felt his arms encircling her waist. It was a familiar touch now; as if she had known it for eternity; yet she was conscious of his proximity in the kitchen. Her eyes fast checked that nobody was around. She wiggled a little bit though she loved his touch.

" Kya kar rahi ho, Bhaagyawaan? Why this discomfort with your loving hubby? Just because we are in the kitchen?" he loved teasing her.(What are you doing, lucky wifey?)

" Aap kya kar rahe ho? Koi bhi aa jaayega..." Chandani was genuinely worried. (What are you doing? Someone might come)

" To aane do... "Advay pressed her closer against him. Heat started spreading through Chandani's body. (let them come)

"hamein dekh lega."She was suddenly reminded of Allahabad kitchen romancing of his. (Will see us!)

"dekhane do..." (Let them)

" Mera Paratha jal jaayega."she was almost begging now. (My bread will burn)

" Jalane do." (let it burn)

He bent further down close to her ears, his hot breath spreading heat in her cheeks. He whispered, " Everybody knows about us.....Sab jaanate hain hamaare baare mein... You know what they call us? ...Tota Maina!"

She blushed completely. Pooja had said the same thing to her. 

" So whatever Tota - Maina do, we must do that." 

His whispers had his typical sexy drawl now. She looked at him quizzically. 

" You don't know?... lemme show you...Aaalll the time, they put beak into beak..." 

Advay clarified lifting her chin and started bending down...

" Dhat! "

Chandani pushed him away and ran. Her cheeks felt aflame. His hearty laugh followed her. 

In the bedroom, she is a tigress; but outside she is just bheegi billi with him. (Scaredy cat) 

Advay was smiling lost in his thoughts. Just then Murli came to kitchen and noticed Advay's expression. 

" Bhaiyya, aap voh dahi laanewaale the na! Maasi ruki hui hai." (You were supposed to bring the curds; maasi has been waiting) 

Suddenly Advay was reminded of his excuse to come to kitchen. He didn't have any idea where dahi was kept. He looked helplessly at Murli. 

" Chhodiye Bhaiyya... Aapko to milane se raha... Aap jaaiye baithiye table par... Aapki maina bhi vahi hai." Murli gave his last shot. (Leave it, Bro! You won't ever find it... you go and sit at the table. .... Your lovebird is sitting there.)

Advay was blushing at heart and wanted to roll his eyes; but instead he gave Murli a glaring look. 

" Hum kuchh nahi bolenge bhaiyya. Voh to jo sab kah rahe hai, voh hum aapko bataa diye, bas TanaTan!" Murli was not intimidated. (I am not saying anything ,Bro! It's just what others are saying, I am mentioning to you, Tanatan!)

" You are feeling OK, Chandani beta? From now on, eat well and stay healthy." Maasi was chatting with Chandani. 

Advay came and sat there. Looking at him, colour rose immediately in Chandani's cheeks. She looked away from him. Advay feigned anger.

"Isaka koi bharosa nahi, Maasi. She can faint anytime anywhere." (She can't be trusted)

He was cajoling Chandani but she refused to comment. She continued looking down to hide her blush.

" Don't say that, Advay! " Maasi took Chandani's side, " Anybody would faint after three days of starving. She may be physically a little frail... but in her heart, she is very strong. How much you and I mistreated her, we brought Sasha in... but her resolve to bind with you, won at the end. Maasi smiled at Chandani, " I feel guilty now for having mistreated this gem."

" Maasi, I said before as well. Aap Maa- si hai. You are like a mother.....Mothers don't keep any guilt in mind for scolding children......for him, you are the mother!........ Inke liye to Aap maa hi hai!...... You have raised him. Whatever you were doing , it was for protecting him... 

And koi Sasha aaye ya Tasha... jo jisaka hota hai, useeka hoke rahata hai."(Whether Any Sasha comes or Tasha.......one belongs to whoever, he becomes that one's only and no one else's)

She had her swag confidence in her tone. Advay's heart swell with pride and love. Sasha chapter was closed between them.

" suno Shilpa, Apni didi se seekho Kuchh." Murli having come with curds picked the cue and teased Shilpa. (listen Shilpa, learn something from your didi)

" Maine to sab seekh liya hai. Tum hi Sir se seekho." retorted Shilpa. (I have learnt everything. You yourself learn something from Sir)

" Kya Seekhe? Hum bhi koi Sasha leke aaye kya?" Murli was getting bolder now.

(What should I learn? Should I bring some Sasha as well?)

" Sasha kyun laaoge? Swetalana hai na tumhaari! Tucchi Badmash ki bacchi" Shilpa gave back to him.

(Why Sasha? You have your Swetlana! The bitch!)

" Murrrli..." Advay growled, " Tum kuchh jyada hi badtameej hote ja rahe ho. Take care." He hadn't liked Murli's comment. (you are crossing the limit, Murli)

Murli fell at his feet suddenly, " Maaf kar do, Bhaiyya. Aapka man dukhaane ka koi irada nahi tha mera, voh bas iss Shilpa ki bachchi ko chidha raha tha. Aap rooth mat jana, Bhaiyya."

(Forgive me, Bro. I was not intending to hurt your heart..... it was just that I wanted to tease this Shilpa......Please don't be angry with me bro)

"Uth pahale! Tera sara drama jin ladkiyon ko pataate phirata hai unpe use kar. Aur meri maan; toh Sasha Swetlana sab bhool ja... aur jo teri hai usaka ho ja!" 

(Hey get up first! All this drama of yours, use it on the girls whom you want to woo........and if you'll listen to me, forget all Sasha Swetlana.........and become hers who belongs to you) 

Advay smiled at Shilpa. Everybody laughed at the duo. It was Shilpa's turn to blush now.

Since attention had moved away from her, Chandani excused herself and went up to the room. 

" Advay, mujhe tumse ek baat karani thee, akele mein." Maasi got up from her seat. (I need to talk with you in private)

" Yes Maasi, you go ahead, I'll just finish tea and join you in a minute." Advay replied respectfully.

"Mujhe Sarala ko phone karana hai. Usaki tabeeyat theek nahi hai. Bechaari akeli hai." Naani got up from her seat, Advay immediately helped her.

(I need to talk to Sarala. She is sick and alone)

Now alone with Miku, Advay took his chance, " Miku, may I ask you a favour, Bhai? Chandani ka dhyaan rakhoge, keep her in your eyes please. She is still weak and frail. I am worried, she might faint again if she neglects her meals. Will you take care of her till I return?"

" Bhai, you call this a favour? Bhabhi mere liye utani hee ajeej hai jitani aapke liye. After all she is my loving Bhabhi. Main apani jaan ladaa doonga, lekin bhabhi par koi aanch nahi aane doonga!" Miku was always filmy with his Bhai.

(She is as important for me as much for you. I'll put my life at stake but not let any harm come to her)

" Jaan mat ladaana, just take care of her! Sab ke sab ghar mein draamebaaj ho gaye hain ek number! " quipped Advay rolling his eyes.  

(No need to put life at stake........ all at home are become dramatics number one!)

Advay left for Maasi's room. He was smiling. There was happiness at home thanks to his beloved!

Chandani was shocked to see the state of their room. 

" Hey Bhagawan!..... Oh God! What has he done to our room? I left everything spic and span before leaving... I kept all his things close for him to get them easily and not disturb anything. Now look at the state! God! He has even spilled his morning tea on the bedspread. I'll have to change it again now!" She rolled her eyes, threw up her hands and started cleaning while still grumbling, 

" Aise pati ka main karoon to kya karoon?... Shaadi ke pahale to ... he didn't even know where the dustbin was in the room! Don't know how he lived? The way those wet tea bags used to be lying around. Yuck! 

(What do I do with a hubby like this? Before marriage, he didn't....)

Bhagawaan ne hamaari jodi pata nahi kya banaayee? Mujhe cleanliness ka OCD aur yeh... Uff! " (How in heavens has god paired us up? I have OCD of cleanliness and him? ...God help me!)

Suddenly she realised her folly and looked at the ceiling in prayer. " Oh Bhagwaan, please yeh last waali baat mat sunana haan! (God, don't listen to the last thing)........

No complaints about our pairing. You have made us perfect for each other!"

" That everybody knows already, Bhabhi! You have the habit of mumbling to yourself, kya? What were you saying?" Miku had come into the room eating an apple. He sat on the bed while Chandani gave final touches to her clean clean room.

" Badabada rahi hoon, aur kya? Bachapan se aisi hi hoon! Don't you remember? Tumhaare bhaiyya mujhe Miss Badbad  kahake pukaarate the!"

(Chattering, what else? I am like this from childhood! Your brother used to call me Miss Chatterbox)

" Aur ab kya kahake pukaarate hain?"(And what does he call you now?) Miku questioned throwing the center uneaten part of apple down on floor. 

" Eeeeeee! "Chandani shrieked and Miku pulled his legs up getting scared.

" What happened, Bhabhi? Why are you screaming?"

" Tum dono bhai ek jaise ho bilkul! Both you brothers are the same......Is this the place to throw food? Nobody taught you the use of dustbin? How do you guys live like this? What is it that you two have against cleanliness?... "Chandani was non-stop grumbling while taking the tissue out and throwing the apple with tissue in dustbin.

" Bhabhi... Bhabhi... Bhabhi! Meri pyaari bhabhi!" Miku made her sit down on bed. " Relax! There is no earthquake happening just because I throw an apple down. You get a panic attack with such a small thing?"

" yeh cheej tumhein chhoti lagati hain?"(You find this a small matter?)

" No wonder Bhabhi, Bhaiyya ne mujhe aap pe najar rakhane ke liye bheja..." (No wonder, brother sent me to keep a watch on you)

With a smile, nodding his head, Miku provided the information.

" What? ...What did you say? Your brother sent you to keep watch over me? Does he think of me as Chor or something? Kaha hain voh? Abhi khabar leti hoon!" (Where is he? Let me talk to him about this)

" He has left for office, perhaps!"

" What? He has left already? Without even telling me? And you are wasting my time here chatting unnecessary stuff..." Chandani ran out of the room.

" Hey Bhagwaan, Kya jodiyaa banata hai tu? Ek yeh dono hai... ek hum dono!" Miku rolled his eyes.

(Oh God! What pairings do you make? On one side, these two and then we two!)

Advay reached maasi's room. " Come Advay! I was waiting for you." 

Advay sat next to Maasi on the bed, " Aap kuchch kahana chaahati thee?" (You wanted to say something?)

" Advay, do you remember why you came to India from London? Or have you forgotten totally that you had a purpose in life? "Maasi was sarcastic and angry.

" No maasi, main kuchh nahi bhoola hoon!" Advay was polite. His tone irked Maasi further. (I haven't forgotten anything)

" Then why are you not taking the complete revenge on Vasishth family? Should I believe that your wife has made you so mad in love that you have forgotten what happened to your Maa-baba?" She was stressing every word angrily.

" Maasi please don't blame Chandani for anything. It's after all she who got her own parents arrested for what they did." Advay retorted back.

" And you think that is enough? Is Indrani really broken? And what about the others who were party to your parent's killing? Don't you need revenge against each one of them?" Leela maasi pressed further. 

Advay felt a dungeon twisting into his heart with the memory of his parent's death. His eyes burnt in anger.

" I do need, Maasi,... I need revenge against each and every person who harmed my Parents!" There was angry determination in his voice.

" Then why have you not done anything for so many days now? What's stopping you?" Maasi would not let go of the subject. 

Advay closed his eyes and Chandani's smiling loving face came in front of him.

" Chandani..." His voice was a whispered call to the image in front of his eyes.

" Chandani? Us se kya? What about her?......She is innocent but her family is not!" Maasi raised her voice on last words.

" I want to protect her, Maasi. Chandani is my wife now; but she should not get involved in this. I worry for her safety and her happiness."

Maasi smiled in spite of her anger. Both had said the same thing to her... worry for each other's happiness and safety.

" I am waiting for the right time, Maasi. You'll see each culprit destroyed then! Trust me! "Advay left from the room in that same angry resolve.

Advay was walking along the hallway lost in his conflicting thoughts. 

Chandani has lost her parent's love already. Further digging deeper into this matter may take away whatever little solace she has with her family. 

From the time, I entered in her life, I gave her only fright and torture. Where has my sweet Chandu seen any happiness in life? Don't I owe her some happy time of life? 

But then what about my Maa-baba? How will I be able to immerse their ashes? Maa baba ka sochata hoon to Chandani ka khayaal aata hai, Chandani ka sochu to Maa-Baba ko muh nahi dikha sakata. What a paradoxical turn life has brought me! Aaj Maa-Baba hote to Chandu ke saath mujhe dekh kitana khush hote! 

(If I think about Mom and Dad then worry about Chandni haunts me. If I care for Chandni alone, I won't be able to face my Mom-Dad in heavens. Life is a paradox! Yet, If Mom and Dad had been there now, how happy they would have been to see me united with Chandu) 

Suddenly, he felt her running and very tightly hugging him from behind. 

She continued happily unaware of his turmoil, " Hamesha mujhe bina bataaye chale jaate hain! Pareshaan kar diya mujhe! Bada maja aata hain na aapko? Aaj maine pakad hi liya! Apni Chandu ko akela chhod ja rahe the na?"

(Always you leave without telling me! You harass me so much! You enjoy it a lot, don't you? But today, I have caught hold of you! You were leaving your Chandu alone, right?)

Each of her sentence had another meaning in his heart. He could not share his turmoil with innocently happy Chandu. He would have to make up something. 

He turned and said, " Office ka urgent kaam hai, Chandani. I have meetings lined up."(Office Urgent work,Chandni)

" Jhooth... Aap Jhooth bol rahe ho! (Lie! You are lying)

You'll never do such a thing for work. Koi aur baat hain, Dev! There's something else on your mind. Why are you looking so troubled? Has something happened? Tell me, please." She had caught his bluff and was almost panicking now.

" Main aapki apni hoon na... Mujhse nahi kahenge?... Dil ki baat mujhse chhupayenge?" She was lovingly urging him now.

(I am your very own, right? So won't you tell me? Will you hold your heart's secret from me?)

'Oh my innocent Sweet Chandu, what shall I tell you after all? How can I involve you in my turmoil and how can I lie to you either?' He thought with a painful heart.

" Maa- baba ka khayaal aaya, Chandu! Thought of my parents! They would have been so happy , had they seen you with me today... me and you, man and wife!" he shared half truth of his thoughts.

" Maa- baba ka khayaal to hamesha rahega! Their memory will always remain with us. But why be troubled with their thoughts? See, these kangans are like Maa's blessing to me. We might not see them but they are constantly watching over us. We have started thinking of Maa-baba with happiness, right?"

She cupped his face in love, " Isn't my love enough for you to forget that deep pain in your heart. I cannot bring maa-baba back but we can both think of them with love and happiness, right?" She softly kissed his tearful eyes.

He hugged her tightly, " Yes Chandu, Yes! We can and we will! In your love, I can do anything!" Both were lost in each other. Moments just lingered by... 

Scroll below for page 2

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Trials Of Fire!!! Adni Untold Saga Chapter 8 Pg2

IPK3 Season 1 Episode 78 after break

His mind felt much rested in her embrace. Happily, she walked him up to his car and bade him goodbye. 

When she came back, Shikha was ready to leave, " Jiji mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai, Jiji! Naya shahar, naya college! Allahabad mein to main Sherani thee par yahaan pata nahi kya karoongi!"

(Sis, I am hell worried, sis! New place, new college! In Allahabad, I was always a tigress but I don't know what I shall do here.)

Chandani hugged her little sister, " Pagali kahi ki! Mad Girl! You are a brave smart girl! Why get scared? Take Miku along if you want."

Miku arrived just then. " I shall not go anywhere, Bhabhi! Bhaiyya has asked me to take care of you till he comes."

Chandani smiled happily, " And now I am asking you to take care of my little sister. Don't forget, I'm your bhaiyya's better half. My order is more important!" 

She feigned high handedness. " Your Bhaiyya worries for me all the time. Nothing is going to happen to me till you come back."

"And if you don't come with me, I'll find a nice handsome guy there in that college and go away with him. Phir haath malate rahana!" Shikha twisted her dagger in his heart angrily. (You'll be left rubbing your hands in frustration)

" Okkk! Meri Amma! Chalata hoon tumhaare saath. I'll come with you! But Bhabhi, you please take care of yourself. Please do not faint till I return back... please eat something." 

Miku was literally being pulled by collar with Shikha and Chandani laughed happily watching the duo.

Her phone rang in a little while. The ladies from women's association were calling to remind her of function today. They insisted that the function depended on her as she was the chief guest for the function.

She felt fear gripping her heart at the thought of going for the function. She walked to Maasi's room but she wasn't there. Shilpa was cleaning the room.

" Shilpa, where is Maasi?..." 

"She left for out somewhere. She said she'll be late as she has to meet some one." Shilpa replied... 

" And hasn't Pooja didi returned back? She was supposed to come by now." Chandani could feel heart sinking. 

" No! Pooja didi called. She said she has been held up in the school with Adi." Shilpa supplied the information. With heavy feet, she went to Nani's room.

" Aa beta, Chandani! Kya baat hain? Why are you so worried?" Naani stroked her head lovingly.

For once, Chandani was very thankful of Naani's knowing everything without telling. " Naani,... the ladies from women's association had called. They want me to come for their function. They said it's important for them that I come since they made me chief guest."

" Yes! We know that already! They called me as well. I confirmed that you would come... what's the fear, child? You are my smart Bahu, a scholar in sanskrit! You must go there. 

It's important for your own identity, Chandani! Life is not all about all the time  doing something for the house and family. You need to build your own recognition in the world." 

Nani was wise in her remark and progressive in her thoughts.

" But Naani, I am scared of strangers' crowd. Very scared." Chandani was shivering.

" Mad child!" Naani hugged her, " You give courage to all and you lose courage yourself? So what if you don't know them well. They are not strangers, you have met them already.  And all are women in that function; so why worry? 

I would have loved to come with you and watch you on dais. But Sarla is very sick and needs my help. You don't worry. You go with Mohan. He'll drive you. He's our most trusted driver. Chiku keeps him specially on home duty.  He'll take you safely and bring you back safely. I'll call up the women and ask them to take care of you in the function. Let Mohan come with you, I'll go with the other driver and take Murli along. 

If you feel there is any problem just call here. Don't fear, my child. With my Chiku, you are in most trusted hands."

Somehow, Naani's authoritativeness and her encouragement both together built some confidence in Chandani. She got ready for the function and remembered to take her Dev's stone in her purse.  She kept reciting in her mind through the trip, 

" Don't panic, bhole ke sainik ... don't panic..."

When she got down at the venue, Mohan helped her out of the car. 

" Aap dariye mat, bhabhiji! Main yahee pe hoon. Aap ko koi problem nahi aayegi. Poora auraton ka function hai." 

(Don't be scared, Mam! I am right here. You won't have any problem whatsoever. It's completely a ladies function)

She entered the big hall and women near the dais waved out to her. She smiled at them and started walking towards them... when suddenly somebody screamed, "Arre! Mrs. Advay Singh Raizada aa gayee! Mrs. Advay Singh Raizada has arrived"

Within a moment, huge crowd gathered around Chandani. All were press people with mikes in their hand and cameras flashing on her. She was totally flabbergasted by this sudden mobbing. Panic grasped her heart and she felt sudden breathlessness.

They were all pushing and pulling to ask her questions. 

" Mam, when did your marriage happen? Was it in your hometown?"  

Chandani was going into her PTSD attack. Her face shrivelled in fear. She was shivering from head to toe. Her breath was coming short. She was almost in tears... 

" Please mujhe jaane dijiye... mujhe jaane dijiye...Let me go, please!" She kept whispering. She folded her hands to allow them to let her go.

"How long have you known Mr. Advay Singh Raizada?" 

They kept pressing her further. Where was she? Sudden memories of the kidnapping came rushing. She was about to breakdown completely with images flashing in her mind scaring her further. 

" Devvv..."  her heart called out.

Advay was feeling restless, something he couldn't put finger on. His phone rang. It was Mohan. 

" Kya hua Chandani ko?"(What happened to Chandni?) 

First immediate question from Advay scared Mohan further, " Sir, Voh Memsaab...Our Mam" 

" Kya hua use?What happened to her? Where is she?" Advay was angry first time on Mohan. 

" Sir, Voh memsaab ko press vaalone ghera hai. Voh bahut dar gayee hai shaayad. Kisi ko kuchh jawaab nahi de pa rahi...Kahi rone na lag jaaye!"

(Sir, Mam has been mobbed by press. She's perhaps extremely scared. She's not being able to answer anyone. I fear she might break down crying.)

" Press? Where are you people? Is she alone?" Advay was getting more and more angry not being able to put things together. He had expected her fainting again but this was different.

"Sir, voh memsaab, women's organisation ke hall mein aayee hai. Unhe Chief guest ke liye bulaaya tha. Main leke aaya. Baaki sab log baahar gye hue hai."

(Sir, Mam has come to Women's organisation hall. She was invited as chief guest. I brought her here. Rest everybody has gone out)

" Miku kaha hai? Where's Miku?" Thundered Advay and cut off the phone. 

He ran from his cabin in full speed. Staff just kept watching in shock. In no time, Advay was in his car speeding down Mumbai roads. Nothing could have stopped him...No fear of policeman, No signal Nothing!... he just rushed full speed.

Veer's phone rang. Mohan was very scared now, " Veer sir, main Mohan!"... (Veer Sir, I'm Mohan)

" Yes Mohan, any problem, mere bhai? Kuchh ho to tum iss bade bhai ke chhote bhai ko bata sakate ho. I'll handle it for you, you need not worry."... 

(My Bro, if there is any issue, you can share with this Younger brother of older brother.)

" Sir, voh Chandani memsaab..."... 

" Bhabhi?" There was sudden change in happy go lucky Veer's voice. He was dead serious now, " Kya hua Bhabhi ko?" 

(What happened to sis-in law?)

" Jee voh unhe press vaalone ghera hai! Voh bahut dari hui hai. Women's organisation ke hall mein. Advay sirji ko phone kiya to aapke liye Poochh rahe the isliye maine aapko phone kiya."

(She's been mobbed by the press. She's terrified. We are in Women's organisation hall. I called up Advay Sir. He enquired as to where you were; so calling up you now)

" Gadha kahi ka! Itni der baad bata raha hai ki my Bhabhi is in trouble? I am reaching there immediately."  

(Idiot! After so long, now you tell me that sis in law is in trouble)

" Dev... Dev..." Chandani kept whispering through her short breaths... Nobody understood anything. They were all in confusion. They kept asking further questions.

Advay wished he could fly. His Chandu was in trouble. Her PTSD trauma was coming back to her. He had to rush!

Veer was speeding his car. His bhabhi needed him. His brother had trusted him with her care.

Naani's phone rang. " Naaniji... problem ho gayee hai. Voh pressvaalone Chandani memsaab ko gher liya hai... Meri bhi nahi sun rahe hai... maine bahut try kiya. Memsaab rone pe aayee hai. Bahut dar gayee hai."  Mohan was almost tearful himself.

(Grandma.....there's been a problem. The press is mobbing up Chandni Bhabhi..... They are not listening to me at all.....I tried a lot.....Mam is on the verge of crying......she's quite terrified)

"Murli, mujhe Abhi issi vakt Women's Organisation ke hall leke chal. Jaldi se! Pooja aur Leela ko phone laga." (Murli take me to the hall immediately. Hurry up and call Pooja and Leela both)

Nani was in action immediately.

Chandani was feeling faint... where's my stone... my Dev...She clutched her purse tightly to her chest but could not do anything else... With eyes tightly closed, face all shrivelled up in fear, her legs giving away under... she was about to faint now... Dev... Dev... her calls had become louder... her breaths shorter...she was drowning now... choking...

Suddenly, there was familiar touch round her shoulders. It was Dev! She knew his strong firm hold from her heart! She felt her head supported above water now. She could breathe at last but fear had not left her.

" Chandani, I am here! Your Dev is here with you, don't panic! Daro mat, kuchh nahi hua.....nothing has happened." 

Advay's whisper was coaxing, urging, encouraging. His Hold was so firm that she could lean her entire weight on him.

" Gentlemen, she is my wife Mrs. Chandani Advay Singh Raizada and all your questions will be answered in press conference. Please leave us alone now." His voice had such authority that everyone dispersed.

Someone got water for Chandani; but she couldn't open her eyes. He turned her towards him, " Chandani... Chandani...Daro mat! Don't panic. " he kept calling to her.

Her eyes still closed, she cupped his face. "Dev, usne mujhe band karke rakha hai...teen din ho gaye, Dev... usne mujhe bheed se utha liya, Dev... Dev voh tumhaari chandu ko maar daalega... Dev voh mujhe dooba raha hai, Dev!" 

(Dev, he has caged me up.....it's been three days, Dev......He picked me up from the crowd, Dev!...... Dev he'll kill your Chandu....... Dev, he's drowning me , Dev!)

Chandani was almost sobbing now.

" Open your eyes, Chandani... Open your eyes, Dammit!" Thundered Dev!

She opened her eyes with his roar! Dev was directly looking into her eyes... gaze mingling... breaths mingling... 

" Chandani... you get your strength from me, right?" His rock like voice had assurance. She nodded dumbly. 

"You have all my resolve, don't you?" He coaxed further. 

" yes!" she could hardly whisper but she felt the support of his voice pulling her out of her trance. 

" If you take my name, all my strength passes to you, remember?" 

She did remember. It was her childhood... her secure childhood with her Dev. 

" Main tumhaare paas hoon, Chandani... tumhara Dev aa gaya hai... Tumhe ab koi kuchh nahi kar sakata... Koi kuchh karega to tum mera pathhar phek ke maarogi use... hai na?" 

( I am with you, Chandni..... Your Dev has come.... Now Nobody can harm you.... If anybody tries to harm you, you'll throw My stone at him, right?)

His coaxing felt so encouraging... she could feel her nerves calming down slowly.

" Chandani, main Dev...tumhaare paas hoon... tumhaare saath hoon! Dekho hamaari saasein ek hai... hamaari dhadakan ek hain... mehsoos karo, Chandu!" 

(Chandni, I am Dev here..... I am near you....I am with you......See our breaths are unified......our heartbeats are Unified....Feel them, Chandu!)

She could feel his heart beating in her chest and hers was secure in his. The beat itself was reassuring... she had her support with her. Her Dev was here!

She came into full conscious now. They were in a gathering though people maintained their distance. Dev gave her water to drink while still holding her firmly. 

"Is she Ok, sir?"... 

" Yes, She'll be fine. Thank you!" Advay was calmly handling the anxious crowd. 

The head of the Organisation came near and politely asked, " Will she be able to handle the function, sir? Or should we wait for some more time?"

" She'll be Ok. Just give us five minutes. We shall be on dais. Will it be OK if I join with her on Dais?"

" Of course, Sir! We shall be honoured." 

The woman felt so elated that Mr. Raizada himself was attending her function. She rushed to make announcement and asked everybody else to take their seats. Chandani and Dev were left completely alone.

" Nahi Dev. I can not. Mujhse nahi hoga ab... mujhse nahi hoga. I just cannot." Chandani was panicking again. 

" Shhh...Shaant... Shaant Chandu......Calm down." the pressure of his hold increased on her... it was so familiar... it was the same pressure when they reached their mount Everest together. 

" You know, riiight! You can do it! We can do it! I am with you, always!"

" Meri Chandu to badi strong hearted hain. Duniya mein kuchh bhi kar sakati hai, hai na?" He sounded so much like her childhood Dev, her heart broke.

(My Chandu is very strong hearted, isn't she? She can do anything in this world, right?)

His voice was so very encouraging. " If you feel scared, just hold my hand firmly and feel us in our titanic pose. Then no fear shall touch you. You will yourself conquer all your fears." 

With that voice, if he had asked her to jump off a cliff, she could have done that also! She only had to give a speech. Her nerves were getting calmer by the minute and her breath was becoming normal again. Holding her shoulder firmly and her other hand in his hand, they both walked towards the dais.

The function was proceeding well. Chandani was almost enjoying now. She looked again and again at her Dev and smiled. He pressed her hand under the table.

Veer reached the hall almost running. Mohan was at the entrance. 

" Sir, Sab theek ho gaya. Voh Bade Sir ji aa gaye to unhone sab sambhaal liya." 

(Sir, everything is OK. Advay Sir came in and took care of everything)

Veer looked at the dais... Chandani and Bhai were seated looking at each other. He felt a rush of relief coursing through his heart. His Bhabhi was safe. Just then Naani, Pooja, Maasi, Adi and Murli arrived. All got seated.

Chandani and Dev noticed the family taking their seats. Chandani felt a surge of pride at her Family. In her last trauma attack, nobody had reached her except Dev. But now situation had changed completely, thanks to Dev. She smiled at Dev with gratitude; he pressed her hand lovingly. Chandani's name was announced for the speech. Dev pressed her hand firmly lovingly once and then released it.

Chandani stood up and started. Dev's eyes did not leave her frame even for a moment. Hardly two minutes through her smooth sailing of speech, he texted his PR head Guptaji to send whole team immediately to venue along with their channel contacts. 

" Janani Janmbhoomisch Swargadapi Gariyasi... Mother and motherland are greater than heaven

Both are feminine in gender. So when you respect a mother, you respect a woman and when you disrespect a woman always remember that you are disrespecting a mother... 

While you respect your own motherland, also remember that an act like terrorism is disrespect against somebody else's motherland." Chandani was speaking with confidence. Her assertive tone impressed the audience.

Advay's instruction had gone to PR team through texting. No earlier happening was to be given to media or if taken by them to be banned completely for publishing. Chandani's speech now, as recorded by the organisers, to be published in every newspaper and on all channels. He was listening to her intently now.

Chandani continued flawlessly, 

"Every woman  who awakens Courage within herself is Durga. Every woman who awakens Transformation' within her is Kali. Every woman who awakens Devotion' within her is Parvati. Every woman who awakens Nurturing' within herself is Annapurna. Every woman who awakens the Shiva within herself is the Shakti. 

So my friends here, celebrate your womanhood, celebrate the goddess within you. When you respect yourselves, men will naturally respect you."  

Dev was himself mesmerised  with Chandani's speech. The speech concluded and for a moment there was complete silence. Someone stood up and started clapping and then the whole audience stood up and gave her standing ovation. The clapping was so loud that the hall echoed. Dev and his family had almost tears in their eyes looking at Chandani's success.

When Chandani and Dev came down the dais, the press came running to click photographs. Dev immediately put his hand around her shoulders; but she was not scared this time. She looked at him and smiled. The Pic was taken.

" Chandani beta, Mujhe tumpe garv hai. Aaj tune mera sur uncha kar diya." ( I am proud of you, Child! Today I stand proudly with my head held high because of you.)

Nani clasped her hand when Chandani bowed down to touch her feet. 

" Mera Kuchh nahi naani. Sab inka hai. Yeh nahi to main kuchh bhi nahi."(It's not my credit, Grandma.... It's all his.... If he's not there, I am nothing.) Chandani replied politely.

" Chandani, you were great in that speech of yours. But what had happened earlier? Why was there so much panic?" Maasi asked. 

Chandani was about to reply when Advay came closer and pressed her shoulder again. " Nothing Maasi. Just new place, new people, she got a little scared." 

Advay answered in Chandani's place and left before any further questions were asked.  Maasi and Naani both felt that Advay didn't want to share something that he and Chandani both knew.

"Chandani, now that Bhaiyya is here, you got over your freight. But what about when he is not around, he is not seen?" Pooja asked.

" he is always there, Didi."

" Even when he is not seen around?"

" Yes Didi! Dikhate nahi par mere saath hai voh, mere bholenaath hai voh!" (He's not seen, yet he's always with me. He's my Bholenath (Shiva)

Advay was standing away but he turned hearing her words. Never in life, he had felt the way he was feeling now! Love, pride, gratitude had all together swelled up his heart. She had raised him to a position highest in her devotion, in her heart, in her life. He was the luckiest man on earth!

"Naani, I want to take Chandani out with me for some Diwali shopping, may I?" Advay requested his Naani. 

" Of course, Chiku, le ja. And buy her best of best things today. She deserves it." Naani felt ecstatic, " Chandani beta, go with Chiku and buy yourself a nice red sari on my behalf."... 

" Par naani, aap log? You People?" Chandani as usual worried about family first. 

" Hum alag se chale jaayenge. We'll come separately. You go with your husband once. You have never ever gone out with him. Enjoy your evening."

Dev and Chandani drove in his car. She rested her head on his shoulder. Soft music was playing. It was their own heaven, their special world come alive. Soon he pulled near a big Store. Both just stepped inside hand in hand and the manager came running.

" Mr. Raizada Sir ji, welcome welcome! Dhan bhag hamaare, jo aap khud hamaari dookaan pe aaye. It's a great pleasure to have you here." 

Advay put his arm round Chandani's shoulder and said, " Do you have anything in your shop as beautiful as her?"

" Of course, sir ji!" The manager looked at Advay's expression and corrected immediately, " I mean No sirji. Nothing can be as beautiful as her. But we have something that she will like."

Advay took the manager by side and explained his requirement. Soon they both were taken to a special double room. In the outside room there were ladies bringing most expensive clothes to Chandani. Inside room was guarded by Advay's own security guards, nobody allowed inside. 

Advay sat inside on a sofa and worked on his laptop. He told Chandani to bring the clothes inside and change there; since Guards had access to outside room. It was logical that way. Chandani had no choice but to abide by him.

She brought her first few sets inside. He was watching her. She put them against herself and asked his opinion. 

" Ahumm... I cannot tell unless you wear them and show." Advay replied.

" How can I change in front of you while you are watching?" Chandani felt abashed.

" Why not? Pati hoon tumhara! I'm your husband! I have seen you in lesser clothing than this." Advay was  relentless. 

" Get some western outfits for yourself. I'll like that. And that red Sari as Nani Said."

" You close your eyes first. I feel Shy. Mujhe Sharam aati hain, Dev." 

Chandani  couldn't bring herself to be that bold while he watched unabashed. At last, with her insistence, he closed his eyes and she changed. 

"Do I look good in this? She asked him tentatively.

" Better when you had nothing on interim. Now the dress looks good on you." 

Chandani blushed completely. He had feigned his eyes closing and had watched her changing. She was helpless. He was her husband after all and that too , a very headstrong one.

" Try the white one and put the glasses on. They will give you a different look." He instructed further and focused on his laptop. He had some urgent mails to attend to.

"Like what you see?" She stood against the window with a big smile on her face. Her look completely different than her regular one.

He looked up and then couldn't look away. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life.With her new carefree bold spirit dawned with the new dress, he loved her all the more.

Next, she was wearing the red Sari and he watched her unabashed. Every curve of her body was sculpted with care by God with all the right curves full. As she was turning and twisting, she was showing more and more of her beauty to his full view. When she stood in front of him, she looked exactly how he had imagined her in his dreams, his dulhan! Mrs.Advay Singh Raizada!  

With a remote in his hand, he first closed all curtains. "Come here." he ordered and she obeyed. He pulled her down on his lap and held her close with one hand. 

Then, he gave into his desire completely. Chandani learnt her remaining positions in wildest session beyond her imagination.

Chandani, with her hands full of shopping bags, was floating in heaven as they left the shop. For a minute , he turned her and looked directly into her eyes and said, "Abhi tum akele ghar chali jana. Mujhe kaam hain."  

(Now , you go home alone. I have some work.)

She was little scared about his decision. He continued "Chandu, aaj ke baad kabhi akeli hogi to aaj ka humara moment yaad karna. Main tumhaare paas tumhaare saath hoonga. Phir tum kabhi nahi darogi."

(Chandu, from now on, anytime you're alone, then you'll remember our moment today. I'll be with you, I'll be near you. Then You'll never ever be scared)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the show, Advay had known her PTSD but no solution was sought on it, as  the baby misunderstanding popped in and his thoughts were marred.. But this time, the man loves and cares! And he's always a man of action. He's started her cure; now he'll take it further, test it, confirm it!

So read on people! It's going to get more interesting.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144596181

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
omg a mega update
i am so happy with it
2filmy thumbnail
how cute naani is also teasing them now
she is so perceptive she knows he too fasted