Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Please please start writing the next chapter. I need this to stay sane.. please...
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: austen_TanHa

Please please start writing the next chapter. I need this to stay sane.. please...

May I just write the post Gala midnight date for MehRya and get SK on the airplane home  in DTM first...it is really special...I promise๐Ÿ˜›
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

Thank you for the pm.

Awesome update
So Sk finds out that his Ms is pregnant but cannot tell her about them as she has lost her memory and thinks she is Meera Sharma.She is apprehensive of her pregnancy as she has no recollection of her past. 
So Sk takes the job of chef ( undercover lover) to keep an eye on her and he allocates the disused part of resort as staff quarters to MS and he stays in next to be close to her. Ms cares for Sk even though she does not  know he is her husband and tries to help him with his job thinking he will get sack, as she thinks Hina is their boss lol..

But now she is in labor and he has started calling her Jaan and she accepts as she is in love with him and wants him there for support. She is surprised that she is in nice suite but sk said he will explain everything after the delivery.  The love and care Sk shows for his Ms is lovely.
Pls update soon 

Hey Kelly, I think you have missed seeing my comments above. 
I enjoyed reading this story  
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Shaurya is doing all the responsibilities one loving husband has to do.๐Ÿ˜ณ

She was feeling ashamed of herself she is going to be mother without marriage. Poor girl doesn't remember how did she get pregnant, poor Shaurya couldn't tell here he baby is not illegitimate.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mehak is in labour ward beside Shaurya Mehak got her memory back the way they were talking each other it seems looked that๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for PM Kelly๐Ÿ˜Š

Shaurya's love for Mehek in unflappable and he is adjusting to be whatever she needs at the time . And even though now in the present it appears that she has regained her memory she has not. However the magnitude of such a significant moment has brushed aside any pretense on sk side...all he knows and cares about is that his wife is laboring to bring their child into the world. She is noting changes already but he is her rock and he is with her when she needs him the most so she really isnt focussing too much why things are different.

And he did say he would explain after she had given birth. How this pans out will be surely explored.

Thanks for the comment๐Ÿ˜Š
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SK's love and concern for Mehek is unmistakable. Now she is so connected to him so much that it hurts and she becomes restless until he is back in front of her eyes.
Although SK faces a couple scares of losing Mehek again he found a solution and planned for every possible situation giving her the reins to bring him closer to him when she is ready. But in the meantime he will continue to watch her closely from a small distance ,sneak in at night as that's the only time he could be with her without an explanation . He understands that Mehek can't live without him in her subconscious state his closeness gives her peace of mind from her night terrors she gets in his absence.
Mehek is surly pregnant as the tests confirmed her pregnancy my airhead self had to go back and reread the first chapter as I misunderstood the dr's question thinking they never consummated their marriage instead of their first time being during their honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜• read it late at night while brain was half asleep I guess .
Poor Mehek found out about her pregnancy and was so confused she thought she had sinned and conceived this baby illegitimately and wanted to wash away her sins the river . SK found her just right on time and saved her calling off the search team he set out to find her . Mehek was devastated she didn't know who or how this happened to her . Being terrified she poured her heart out to SK who wasn't sure what to do to comfort her as he couldn't tell her the trust not knowing her reaction he ended up assuring her nothing will happen to her as he will always be with her just relax .
Those words really set in with Mehek hearing them continuously Mehek finally figured out their significance when she went into labor she finally figured out why she felt so comfortable with his words of reassurance as SK carried her in his arms to the delivery room he had set up for her.She loved him ! She loved him so much her separation from him was unbearably painful .Seeing his wife so confused as they reached the delivery room SK promised to answer all of Meheks questions later but his main concern at the moment is Mehek and her baby .
SK's acting slipped away from him in his concern over Mehek and the baby. Mehek slowly began to understand the truth as she witnessed the conversation between SK and Hina seeing their roles have reversed .
Meera/ Mehek was suspicious of the rooms at first as they were too luxurious for employees but Hina played along and explained why the rooms were of higher quality and how SK's room was adjacent to hers with access by an inner door connecting both rooms in case she ever needed him. Right on cue SK shows up and Hina gave him orders to take care of Mehek giving him an excuse to be with her .
This part where Mehek felt dreadful missing SK's presence for a few days confused me where did he go? If he is the one taking care of her day and night how is she missing his presence ?
Despite thinking the worst was over after saving Mehek from the river they were not out of the woods yet. The second scare of losing Mehek was when she wanted to run away thinking about society's reaction to finding out she was an unwed woman having a baby . Mehek refused the chefs job that would keep her close to him .SK had to think fast and plan for everything he could possibly face .
Back in the delivery room I'm guessing the video call SK had to leave Mehek for was their family ? As he got the blessings and prayers needed for Mehek current condition .Mehek was settled and anxiously waiting for SK to return focusing on the door during her contractions and relieved when SK came back and took his place next to her asking about Mehek and the babies well being. Dr assured him they were both fine and that Mehek was still in the early stages of labor with a while to go . I loved this part so heartwarming how he kissed her reassuring he is there for her and need not worry. Meheks love and anxiousness for SK's return to be right in front of her while she brings this little angle into their world just outstandingly beautiful. I really loved this chapter just a little bit confused in he back and forth between past and present but that doesn't matter it was truly a treat to read and feel their love for one another although she didn't understand their connection she couldn't let him go hanging onto him for dear life ๐Ÿ˜Š outstanding chapter Kelly can't wait to read more ! So sorry for my late way overdue fb too many things kept getting in the way along with a sudden pile up that overwhelmed me but getting on top of it now . Can't wait to see what happens next now I can shamelessly ask you to please update soon ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Houstonmom - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
cvdmerwe40 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Loved the chapter...both MS and Mel were looking beautiful...and SK was cursing himself to gift her that๐Ÿ˜†

But what's wrong with malik ?
Why did he overreacted...
Felt bad for Mel...
MehRya will have the effect of it on their date ...
Sorry for the late reply Kelly... looking forward for the next chapter...

Thank you for the PMโค๏ธ

@shamz u are in the wrong story ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cvdmerwe40

@shamz u are in the wrong story ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol ohh God ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Lack of sleep๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok Kelly times up . Time for an update or the colors come out us bookworms are deprived and very hungry wait at your own risk don't say we didn't warn you if you look around it's audit day ๐Ÿ˜†
cvdmerwe40 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi kelly maybe a update before you going on your holiday ๐Ÿ˜ณ please