KTBM Season 2: Articles,Pics n all

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello People! Shooting for KTBM season 2 have started long back. Please if you come across any pic or article regarding same, post it in this thread😳

I will update n post whenever I can get my hands on my Dear PC πŸ˜† I cant update daily as my jaan se pyaara phone in ICU πŸ˜­ it needs Display which isnt available in market πŸ’”πŸ˜­ Please pray for my phone πŸ˜­ Ek TS milega meri taraf seπŸ˜† I hv typed one raya TS(though 60%) in phone and boom phone went for a toss...if you all want to read it pray for my phone...i dont wanna loose that TS which is something on the lines of Unrequited Love πŸ˜­

Jaswinder Gardner joins the cast of ALT Balaji's Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat 2

ALT Balaji's upcoming season of the popular web-series Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat will bring back the adorable chemistry of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar on the digital platform.

IndianWikiMedia.com has been giving our readers exclusive new developments from the set of the series.

The new season has already seen few replacements with Puneet Tejwani replacing Kavi Shastri in the role of Vishal, and Rohan Gandotra replacing Dishank Arora as Sanyukta Timsina's love interest.

Now we hear of noted actress Jaswinder Garnder playing an important role in the web-series.

The actress as we know, will also be seen in Sony TV's upcoming show to be produced by Prateek Sharma, titled Ek Deewana Tha.

As per sources, "Jaswinder has started shoot for Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat.

We buzzed Jaswinder, but she did not respond to our calls.

Watch this space for more updates.

Edited by peeyara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail

Vicky Donor and Piku fame Swaroopa Ghosh in ALT Balaji's Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat

Season 2 of Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat on ALT Balaji will see the popular Bollywood actress in a vital role.

By Srividya Rajesh
02 Oct,2017

The Season 2 of ALT Balaji's Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat has been springing new surprises with regards to its additional cast!!

Well, the magic of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar will soon be back on the digital platform. We at IndianWikiMedia.com have already reported about Puneet Tejwani, Rohan Gandotra and Jaswinder Gardner joining the cast in the new season.

We now hear of noted theatre artist and Bollywood personality, Swaroopa Ghosh making her digital debut with Season 2 of Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat.

Swaroopa popularly known for her character of Pishi Maa in the successful movie, Vicky Donor has been roped in to play a very strong role.

Swaroopa has also been seen in movies Piku, Vara: A Blessing, Pink.

When contacted, Swaroopa told IndianWikiMedia.com, "Yes, I am part of the Season 2 of Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat. However, I am not supposed to be talking about it now. All I can say is that my character will come as one of the surprise elements in the series.

Watch this space for more updates.

peeyara thumbnail

it was boomerang by Alt people...just google #KTBM or #SakshiTanwar, you can see it

peeyara thumbnail
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow raining of pics from KTBM set with so many new entries for second season
peeyara thumbnail

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful pics. tfs. in the car , sakshi is sitting like a baby jisko thodisi daant padi ho.
peeyara thumbnail

peeyara thumbnail

peeyara thumbnail
Who's this dude in the town πŸ˜‰