ROSID OS : MY ROLI'S WISH

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys... I'm going to give my first os on my forever favorite rosid. So this os is based on one rosid scene in ssk. I hope you all remembered that scene during sankalp n Sonia marriage in which roli feels upset as she couldn't enjoy all the rituals of marriage. At that time I really wished to see sid fulfilling his roli's wish but the great CVS didn't allow him to do that. But we rosidians are there na we will do it. But I'm not going to arrange rosid marriage instead I'm going to make sid full fill roli's wish during the time of sankalp's marriage. And this rituals are only for rosid and rosidians.

ROSID OS : MY ROLI'S WISH

BW house is all decorated for their younger son, sankalp's marriage. All are very busy with preparations but there is one person who is little upset and that person is roli. No it doesn't mean that she is not happy with this marriage but because she missed all this fun in her marriage. Giving break to her thoughts she engaged herself in preparations. A pair of eyes which are watching her all the while noticed that she is upset and very well understood the reason behind it."so my dear sherni is upset now I really need to do something"mumbles sid to himself and smiled as he got the idea.

Later in the evening all gathered for haldi function. Elders started applying haldi on sankalp. Sid who was standing beside roli suddenly engaged himself in phone and talking something seriously, no pretending to be serious and rushed towards terrace leaving a shocked and confused roli behind who is watching him and she too followed him to know the matter. Roli reached terrace and saw a table which is beautifully decorated and a bowl of haldi kept on it. "What is this? Where is siddanthji? Mumbles roli all confused by seeing the table. Suddenly sid came from side and went behind her back hugged her. Roli was shocked by this and about to shout but soon received a sweet kiss on crook of her neck and realised who it is and closed her eyes to feel the moment. After a while roli breaked the hug and turned towards him "what all this siddanthji?and what about that phone call? Asked roli while sid kept his finger on her lips stopping her from further talking."shhh... Phone call is just a trick to bring you here. And about this haldi, I will explain you actually my roli is upset that she missed all functions of marriage so this is ur siddanth's small attempt to full fill ur wish to some extent."said sid while roli is not able to talk anything by seeing his luv just wrapped her hands around him and hugged him tightly. Sid smiled and he too hugged her."I luv u yaar" that's all she could say at that moment. "I luv u too na yaar" said sid with a smile and kissed on her forehead. "So let's start our haldi"said sid breaking the hug. "First I will put haldi on you"said roli with a cute smile and took haldi and applied on his both the cheeks. "Siddanthji now its ur turn"said roli. "But im not boring like u roli. I have my own style"said sid while roli is thinking what is that special style is. While when she is in her thoughts sid slowly moved towards her face by this she closed her eyes. Sid moved to her left cheek and rubbed her cheek with his cheek in that process haldi on his face applied on her face too. Roli slowly opened her eyes and looked at him who is busy in staring at her. Sid slowly moved towards her lips before he could touch it roli applied haldi on his nose while he gave irritated look and she winked at him with a cute smile. Then he rubbed his nose with hers and applied haldi on her nose too. And moved towards her lips but she pushed him and ran away." I will see you later"said sid to himself and moved to downstairs.

Next day mehandi as usual all are engaged with their respective works. Designer started designing on Sonia's hands. Roli who sat beside her thinking what will sid do now and she came out of her thoughts with a phone call. She picked her phone and answered the call but no response from other side. She thought it might be due to signal problem and got up and went to upstairs. But there too she didn't receive any response." Hello who are you? Asked roli. "I'm ur husband" a voice came from behind her and she swiftly turned and spotted sid. "Siddanthji... Is this u who did this blank call to me"asked roli moving towards him. "Yes... Its me what to do yaar.. U are very busy with others. Not even thinking about this poor guy."said sid with a pout. "Awww my poor guy... "Said roli by pulling his cheeks. Sid showed her hands off and turned against her. While roli with a smile forwarded her hands around his waist and back hugged him. This is what which can automatically brings a smile on his face, he hold her hands and turned towards her and kissed on her forehead. Sid made sit on the chair and took mehandi in his hands."oh no siddanthji now u will put mehandi on my hands... My poor hands gonna spoil now"said roli with a pout. While sid just nodded his head in despair and took her hands in his and started his design. After a while sid completed and showed to roli "now say that ur hands are spoiled"said sid while roli is shocked to see beautiful design that kept by sid. "Siddanthji I can't believe is this u who put this beautiful design"said roli still lost in that design with their names written in it. "I practiced this design so that I can put on ur hands. At least now will u agree that ur siddanth is super talented" said sid with a pride smile. "I already know that my siddanthji is super duper talented"said roli and about to hug him but he stopped showing her hands with mehandi and she stopped while sid hugged her in sideways and she rested her head on his shoulder. After spending sometime with each other they too joined with others in downstairs.

Now it is marriage and roli is getting ready in her room while sid entered into room and locked the door. Roli turned by the sound and swiftly covered herself with duppata. Sid with a smile moved towards her while she is taking backward steps. And finally reached the wall and got blocked between wall and Sid's arms. "Siddanthji I need to get ready"said roli in low voice trying hard to control her blush. "That's y I'm here to help u na yaar"said sid by taking duppata from her hands and kept neatly on shoulders while roli closed her not able to control her blush. Finally she got ready with the dress and she slowly pushed him and went towards dressing table to put jewellery. Sid went behind her and kept all the jewellery on her and finally he filled her hair line with vermilion of his name and kissed on her forehead. Sid slowly moved towards her lips. "Roli are u ready" asked simar from downstairs. By this roli opened her eyes and about to go. "Oh no what to do with this makki?"said sid totally irritated with the disturbance. "Makki? Where it is?"asked confused roli. "Simar"said sid. "Siddanthji!!!"said roli in disbelief. "Yes roli... Ur simar didi is makki. Like how makki disturbes sleep in nights in the same way ur simar didi always disturbing our romance"said did with a pout. Roli couldn't do anything just smiled and pulled his cheeks"now its not time for romance siddanthji. Let's go down all will be waiting fr us"said roli by grabing him towards downstairs.

Marriage completed all blessed and wished the new couple. In night after dinner all left to their respective rooms.

Roli entered into her room and shocked to see the decoration with red roses and candle lights. Sid came in and locked the room and went behind her and back hugged her. Roli turned towards him "siddanthji I think we by mistake entered into sankalp bhaiya's room. See all these decorations and all"said roli with a innocent face while sid smiled and cupped her face "oh my roli... This is our room only. And about this decoration I did this"said sid with a smile." U did this but y siddanthji?"asked roli again with a innocent face. "Roli I full filled ur wish of rituals which are before marriage and what about that which is after marriage? I need to full fill that too right"said sid with a naughty smile but poor roli still not understood "what is that after marriage ritual siddanthji?"asked roli while sid just hit his head with his hand "oh God roli u still not understood . after marriage ritual is what sankalp and Sonia are doing now"said sid with a mischief smile and winked at her. "Siddanthji"said roli all blushing finally understanding what he meant and looked away in shy. Sid cupped her face "if u blush like this its really tough to control yaar"said sid while roli turned pink and hugged him not able to control her shy. Sid took her in his arms and gently placed her on the bed and leaned above her. Roli is still kept her eyes closed sid kissed on her eyes and she slowly opened her eyes then sid moved to her cheeks and placed a kiss on it. Roli hugged him tightly and closed her eyes again not able to control her blush and shivering. Sid kissed on her forehead and slowly moved towards her lips and now they don't have any disturbance. Sid slowly placed his lips over her and kissed. After sometime sid broke the kiss and roli hide herself in his chest. They both are each other as tight as they can. Sid slowly moved towards her back and caresses it and holds the doori and undid it and switched off the lights and covered them with the blanket and started their new life with lots of love.

The end...

I know it is not up to mark... But what to do I just wanted to write this one. Sorry fr any mistake, I know there are so many mistakes actually im from Hyderabad so i don't know which funtion comes first and which next just typed as my brain said so pls forgive me fr that mistakes. And about spelling mistakes they too might be so many are there as I'm typing on my mobile so again sry fr spelling mistakes. As this was my first writing I really want to know or views so pls let me know about ur opinions on my horrible writing...
Last but not least thank you so much for reading ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no dear it was perfect loved it so cute & romantic moments of Rosid which we missed in ssk loved the way sid fulfilled roli's wish before as well as after marriage ;-) so romantic it was awesome congrats for ur first os please do write more
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would rather say that it is a RoSid scene yaar! Seriously, as u said I always wanted this scenes to happen when Sid told Roli abt their remarriage n rituals. But again, SSK CVS was hell bent on suppressing RoSid n promoting every other thing. So that dream never came true. But now seems that we had actually had that scene. Really dear, the scene is playing before my eyes. How my cute Sid fulfilled Roli 's wishes in the most cute n romantic way n that means he is far more sensible than SSK wala Sid. that haldi scene was so natural. AviMan would have exactly presented the scene in the way u wrote ! N mehendi, Sid 's talent wala dialogue gave it the typical rosid touch. n that makki! I was laughing my stomach out! makki dimar! my Sid, I love you for this man n manasa I love u more for bringing this word in his tongue. further poor innocent Roli is so naive that she couldn't even understand what that 'after mrg ritual ' is. but Sid he na, he did the work. A Perfect, adorable RoSid scene. Loved it to the core dear. actually when i read the title I was kind of scared fearing what if it's Roli 's last wish? no offense but I naturally get worried for everything n so this. But u surprised me with this adorable piece, an area which no one touched to the best of my knowledge. Again loved it n yes, it's great for a first attempt! keep writing n did I forget to say, welcome to the wing of RoSid writers!!!!Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No dear it  was PERFECT...and dear I always wanted this scenes... but this cvs na... now you fulfilled my wish.. Thanks yaar it's not look like your first os... congratulations for your first os we want more from you and you dear fulfil our wish plzz Dr do write more awesome work 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I have no words yar...I just luvd it ...I hope u know Telugu...acha Telugu lo cheppalante chinchesav anthe😉 ireally  njyd a lot..I'm cmng here very rare here..as I'm not getting much tym to spend here...today also I just came like that..n fount this ...to b frank no words..felt bad when v didn't get good rosid scenes ..bt  our rosidians fulfilling it ...really hapie fr that..while reading I'm feeling like rosid r infrnt of me...fab  job dear..again thank u fr wndrful os
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh, that's a beautiful idea dear...very happy that we've so many Awesome writers, who mark down each n every moment of ROSID's life and make it more memorable with their own creations...

though it's ur 1st, i LOVED it...Superb narration... Cute blushing Roli  n the mischievous Siddhanthji are just Awesome...also the scenes..really nice!

expecting many more from you..don't hide anymore dear...pen it whenever u r free..